Any video games where you can play as/or with a plague doctor? Or even just wear the outfit?

Any video games where you can play as/or with a plague doctor? Or even just wear the outfit?
Besides Darkest Dungeon and Bloodborne.

Attached: CgNXquz.jpg (490x490, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ice-pick.com/en/public-alpha-goes-live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plague doctors are the steampunk of the 2010s
In a couple of years people will look back on you and cringe.

Secret Lab

Shovel Knight, of course.

TF2

Apex Legends has a great plague doctor skin for Bloodhound.

Zero Time Dilemma

wait for my game if you can wait 100 years

Not really.

ok, swell
So you know any games?

Why are you guys so obsessed with plague doctors?

RuneScape

It's really fuckin' funny imagining a bunch of medieval retards calling themselves "doctor" because they have a jar of leeches, a saw and some flowers under their mask. They also look cool.

>been using a plague doc avatar/theme across my online presence for over a decade
>it's not a persona, just my a e s t h e t i c
>suddenly notice an unexplained upspike in plague doctors online
>100% chance that they're an insufferable faggot or are roleplaying SCP-049
I really wish whatever caused this would stop

Attached: time to make the donuts.png (632x752, 487K)

I haven't noticed this at all. Though, I'm pretty isolated, even online.

It's in no particular location, although usually it's stuff like YouTube comments or Twitter profiles. I might just notice it more because it's like hearing your name get called, or seeing a car that's the same model and color as your own.

>They also look cool.
OP here and yeah, thats pretty much my reason. I absolutely hate the edgy association they have though (Jim Sterling, deviantart teens who think they have a "dark side" or some shit, etc), but I guess its understandable considering how they're main association is with death and wearing so much black. Thats never been my thing at all, but for some reason these plague fellas have started to rub off on me.
I 99% blame Bloodborne

You don't play as them but they're featured pretty heavily in Pathologic. The original game is admittedly rough around the edges so I don't blame you if you want to wait for the remake (first portion is slated for Q2 release.)

Attached: 1529228687819.jpg (1920x1080, 610K)

They look disturbing.

ice-pick.com/en/public-alpha-goes-live/
There's a link to the alpha if you're interested, it's from a few months ago so some features still aren't finalized and it's a bit glitchy at times but as a fan of the original I'm quite happy with it.

DUDE PLAGUE DOCTORS
DUDE LOVECRAFT

Attached: 142356374.gif (413x243, 51K)

Tekken 7

the spy vs spy games were p good

Surprised this didn’t become a Plague Knight thread? Where’s all the art and Mona Dance gifs?

Attached: 30166A0F-77FC-4C97-9201-80FC0DA11BCE.png (246x282, 80K)

dumb wojak poster

This on the Switch. Be warned: it is not good, but it's usually on sale for $1 or less.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_PlagueRoad_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 272K)