What’s the next step of his master plan

What’s the next step of his master plan

Attached: 0ABA9417-ADF6-44DA-B8D7-13E35105B9A3.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/first-person/2018/2/19/17017976/autism-average-age-death-36-stress
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just want to see his twitter, why did all these normalfags have to spam cringy shit like "get a job" and make him go private. They're fucking retarded

>inb4 newfag jannie 404's a Chris Thread

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-28-21-27-02.png (779x483, 318K)

Seeing him private his twatter is fucking goddamn hilarious.

Attached: 1550123281498.jpg (1024x658, 73K)

But I want to see his posts, and I'm not making a twitter account just for that

Attached: 1550872492246.jpg (672x526, 82K)

Isn’t his birthday today?

regret his transition and then cry and kill himself most likely

It is but the zoomer tranny jannies are 404ing every Chris Chan thread they see in their sights.

Attached: 1550934987031.gif (162x137, 4K)

he didn't transition. iirc he isn't even doing hrt.

Chris won't kill himself. He'll just find some new fucked up thing to do.

oh yea he just cut his dick off
my point still stands he's gonna kill himself before 2025

He didn't cut his dick.

how do you know? have you seen it?

Attached: 234576897435276345.png (373x580, 267K)

Didn’t he cut his dick off as a protest to SEGA for the whole Sonic arms thing?

Actually he did try to mutilate himself lol. I don't think he achieved anything but it's on the wiki.

he recently fucked a pillow while singing all stars, chris would never cut his dick he still wants china

RIP

vox.com/first-person/2018/2/19/17017976/autism-average-age-death-36-stress

THE DIMENSIONAL MERGE IS SOON UPON US I HAVE SACRIFICED MY CURRENT BODY AND FILLED IT FULL OF FEMALE XENOESTROGENS SO MY NEW BODY WILL BE AS MASCULINE AS POSSIBLE.

Attached: 1520825109988.jpg (800x601, 101K)

Considering Chris has posted himself nude multiple times, I think that's pretty safe to assume.

crashing his life

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: 1550785996356.jpg (720x447, 98K)

But it wasn't his dick, it was a piercing he had in his gooch

Oh you're right. I just remembered some horrible infection in his groin and assumed it was a home made sex change.

And how do you know he didnt put his dick in a cigar cutter last night?

Attached: 1545246587124.png (546x704, 433K)

Once Barb dies, he's done for. He will either be forced into state care, or kill himself. It's kinda sad.

when the fuck is barb gonna kick it already, I stopped paying attention a couple years, but Ill tune back in when that happens

>state care
>someone in his 30's

That doesn't happen, right?

He might have, but I'm sure it'll grow back.

He's literally too autistic to commit suicide.

It does. Those girls who did the slender man killing are living in a state home like 3 miles from my house

Of course not. In America you just wind up homeless, dead, or in prison.

VIDEO GAMES

They aren't 30 years old though.

He doesn't have the capability to maintain or even pay for the property. You think Chris will spend his time and money looking at bills and maintaining a home? His best hope is outside family. Otherwise, he's fucked.

>it'll grow back.

Attached: 1546632839840.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

Anons, we all know that he won't cut off his dick. He pretends to be a tranny just because his autistic self believes that pretending to be a girl will get him closer to girls so this way he will get a gf.

a boyfriend free girlfriend*

>Boyfriend-free gf
>Not girlfriend-free
Oh wait

What about the girl he obsessed about time ago? (forgot her name) I just knew she had an etsy little business but that was it

Megan?

I need a qrd, I'm not familiar with slenderman killing

Why would he kill himself? Hes a stupid disgusting gross pathetic weirdo but has he even shown signs of suicidce?

I hope I live long enough to see the conclusion to Chris's story.

I'm suspecting car crash. He doesn't seem the type to get himself killed on purpose.

I’ve been following his story lately. It’s really sad because honestly, when I was a kid, if I didn’t have the self awareness or common sense to stop me, I probably would’ve done have this stuff too.

His disease literally robs those qualities from him. He was smart enough to be almost aware of that too. And that’s the saddest part.

I hope I can play vidya with him one day. He seems to really have a passion for the subject manner. I bet he’d have a lot of interesting stuff to say about it.

>I probably would’ve done have this stuff too.

no you wouldn't

hell sometimes i get hesitate to post anonymous posts on this board just because i like to keep my life private

the true hubris of cwc is that he did this all to himself and not anyone else

WHEN IS THE MERGE CHRIS? I NEED TO BE WITH REINER IN AUTISMLAND.

Attached: Reiner turbo nut.png (500x500, 358K)

Chris should have died a long time ago, in a rational world but he's still alive and kicking.

I honestly expect Chris to live until ripe old age considering how absurd life is.
We lost someone like Aniki to a car crash, but Chris?
He's gonna outlive everyone due to sheer dumb luck.

lol fag

Yes, her

He still has Barb. Bob's death took alot out of Chris. He will really be alone.

I’m well aware of Chris’ self defeating ways at this point. He could’ve stopped at any point if he just listened to folks and pastors.

What I mean is making curing videos, responding to trolls, obsessing with girls, pulling stupid public stunts, etc.
Not AS bad as chris’ but of the same type of stupid.

Years ago 2 girls bring their friend into the woods, they stab the shit out of her with knives to sacrifice her to slenderman.

yeah but the victim wasn't killed. She survived through sheer willpower.
She played dead, then crawled through the woods until she go to the road and a passerby in a car found her and called the cops.

As far as i know barb is a piece of shit too but i wonder if somewhere in her old mind she knows she will die soon and worries about what will happen to her useless autistic son

Chris is so autistic he is not gonna let her rest in peace

Attached: Yoshihiro_Kira_key_art.png (270x337, 104K)

you're too pure user
whenever i feel bad for chris i look back and tell to myself "yes, it was all worth it", because it's one if not THE greatest internet story ever made that keeps on giving

>newfag who just started reading up on this
As someone who has been folloing the Chronicles of Chris for many years, do not feel any sympathy for him. He is an absolute piece of shit that deserves everything that happens to him

Has he amped up the crazy in the past couple months? As far as I can tell all Chris did when he went dark was RP TF2 scenarios with some podcaster or something.

Attached: [thinking].jpg (500x600, 42K)