Ever fake your own death and then the devs add your name in-game as a tribute then you come out and reveal it was just...

Ever fake your own death and then the devs add your name in-game as a tribute then you come out and reveal it was just a prank?

Attached: 250px-Pyro.png (250x262, 39K)

>a pyro main being a huge piece of shit
What else is new?

Attached: 1550975453490.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

no

this

Attached: 01b.jpg (1191x670, 104K)

Give me a quick rundown

Redditards and discord faggots actually defend this shit.

Attached: 1550161837604.jpg (314x279, 9K)

Pretty much what I said in the OP
>dude named sketchek known for making high quality pyro frag videos
>announces he has a terminal illness, says he's going to stop making videos to focus on enjoying what time he has left
>Valve eventually adds his name to the Axtinguisher in tribute
>two weeks ago he posts a video explaining "it was just a joke" and now he's uploading videos again

Sketchek was a beloved figure, an e-celeb, towards the TF2 community. He is a very skilled pyro main and people loved his videos on YouTube. One day he burned out of his videos and called it quits by saying he has a severe condition and he might survive, making the video very sad, etc. 3 years passed, Valve even named one of the items in his name, and everyone thought he passed away by his sickness. Ha came back about a month ago.

Tl;dr
A beloved pyro faggot fakes his death because he was bored of the community.

Attached: 1550557607414.jpg (600x450, 18K)

>high quality pyro frag videos

>very skilled pyro main

He single handedly got me to appreciate the detonator, seeing the cheeky places you can get using it.

You could see what I meant if you saw the videos.

What a fag

wow very basic jumps any scout who has used the FaN without jumping or demonstration man who has grenade jumped could do, with a weapon that's easier to do it with

you can whatever it's still cool

Looks like the only thing he suffers from is terminal faggotry.

In what universe is it easier to jump with the detonator than the FaN?

>they put his name on the axtinguisher
>new axtinguisher is a piece of shit that nobody uses

Attached: holy lel.png (183x239, 15K)

detonator not only gives more height, it also inflicts knockback giving a damage boost in the opposite direction it's aimed meaning you can go more height with a lower angle or more distance with a higher one

pyro main here
can confirm

>high quality pyro frag videos
>very skilled pyro main

Attached: 1544340185065.jpg (724x688, 32K)

>detonator not only gives more height
Not true. Also the second part just proves me right, considering you have to aim the detonator at the correct angle, unlike the FaN which you just have to aim 45 degrees downwards every time. Explain how that doesn't prove the detonator takes more skill exactly???