Would you be okay with these 4 as your remaining smash DLC?

Would you be okay with these 4 as your remaining smash DLC?

Attached: smash dlc.png (607x598, 761K)

Yeah

Literal Who, Literal Who, No Future Duck Hunt Clone, Yes she's iconic & belongs in

Not terribly interesting in Erdrick, but I'd honestly be totally down for the rest of those guys. Haven't seen Jill Valentine posted very much, but I'd gladly welcome her over Chris freaking Redfield. I'd also kinda like Leon, but Jill would be a more interesting pick, they could pull from her Marvel 2 moveset.

>Jill
As opposed to Leon who, in addition to being more popular with the fans, just had a major release.

Attached: 1544984483053.png (1188x819, 310K)

Just wait, the pull from her boring as shit Marvel 3 moveset

Yep, would have gone with Phoenix or Dante but Jill is pretty cool

>mfw

Attached: Invisible Hamburger.jpg (463x564, 29K)

Leon has never been more popular then Jill & the rest of these characters are even more irrelevant

Attached: Internet's Favorite Characters.jpg (2846x1789, 3.67M)

Resident Evil is all I need baby

>Erdrick
Yes, no issue
>BK
Yes, no issue (especially of Rare Replay comes to the Switch)
>Master Chief
Eh, I guess? Depends on how his moves are (Snake with weapons or heavy smashes?)
>Resident Evil
Why? No interest unless it was Leon or Wesker.

>no john marston
Yeah, this is full of shit. People jerk off to that guy daily and it's been 9 years since RDR released

yeah it would be pretty awesome.

BK and Doomguy would be pretty cool but I'd be sad that Crono didn't make it even if Erdrick does kinda make more sense

isn't this just that shitty gamefags poll they have every year with the same exact fucking characters?

acceptable but not ideal. I'dd drop Jill. Don't get me wrong, Resident Evil is my favorite franchise of the ones listed, but I just cant get that excited for a rep for smash.
At this point I'm fine, I've already got basically every character I could of wanted as a kid, save an Advance Wars Rep.

Doomguy would be dumb as shit

>pacman only one year

Damn

IT'S THE FUCKING GUY FROM DOOM YOU SHIT EATER

Yes i would assume so, with how big this board has gotten i wonder why we have never done one of those.

this site has a history of pissing in other site's polls, how well do you think a poll based here would go
most of the finalists would likely just be different iterations of videogame hitlers

>Eldritch abomination
L M A O, no way fag.
Lara Croft, Chrono, Neku, Sora and even fucking Noctis have more of a chance than the DQ shit.
>BK
No issue, but if he doesn't happen, as long as it's Master Chief or Dante I'll be cool.
>Doomguy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. Bethesda deserves no consolation awards after fucking everything up with Skyrim, Fallout 4 and 76 and all the other retarded shit. Besides, if Bayonetta and Snake barely got to work with their cool shit, Nintendo would GUT DG with the censor bars.
>Jill Valentine
Either her, Leon or CHRIIIIIISSS would work.
If not, instead of a 2nd Capcom DLC character, let's go for a fighting franchise rep.