Has there ever been a bigger disaster in video game media?

Has there ever been a bigger disaster in video game media?

Attached: gadget.jpg (406x462, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh9Ug0BrjUc
youtube.com/watch?v=TRBXXy8muJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=zh9Ug0BrjUc

Oim having a lot of fun

It was just standard cinemassacre fare, why did this video in particular cause such an uproar?

Brrrrrrown Bricks!

mike matei isnt even a fart in the wind to video games. if you want to discuss large vidya disasters start talking about massive commercial flops or scummy anti consumer practices

Gamergate backlash was. Literally worse than slavery and the holocaust.

Because it's impressively bad. It's the type of thing you see on a youtube channel of a literal 10 year old but it came from a grown man

I don't know, watching those video rental segments where it's james and like 4 fat guys talking, I don't get how anyone enjoys watching something like that.

So just like all of cinemassacre.

but James is a somewhat likeable person on AVGN. He plays a character well, and his early videos are comfy to listen to. Mike is trying too hard to be funny and plays no character whatsoever.

Most of Cinemassacre stuff is cheesy and stupid but it at least doesn't come off like an actual 10 year old ESL kid wrote it. It's straight up children's writing assignment tier

Mike writes AVGN

jesus christ

mike hasn't written anything for avgn in a while

I didn't hear about this meme video until very recently. IMO it's actually quite funny, and I stand by Gadgets opinions on Minecraft. What the fuck is people's problems, getting mad over a geniunely funny video? Are people just looking for reasons for hating this dude?

>disaster
its the best video ever produced by cinimasscre. and it was written, acted, and produced solely by Mike

Attached: bavgn5675.jpg (1266x667, 149K)

someone post mike's "bus full of niggers" comic strip

Attached: 21st century man.png (735x1500, 1018K)

Mike wrote a couple of episodes, true, but James effectively plays a character. He started off as somebody who would use vulgar language and complains about games. This character happened to be well liked and he went along with it. When Mike tried to do his own thing in a similar style, with the infamous Elmo and Gadget videos, and it came off as forced and retarded. Mike's comedy is a flanderization of AVGN and the qualities he thinks people like about it. Nerdy turd is another stupid idea, but next to James it becomes passable because there are other aspects to AVGN that make it forgiving.

It's unironically the best thing Mike's ever done for the channel though

Hello Joel.

The funniest part about this video is that he's at James house sitting or something and thought that it would be a good idea to make a review of an Elmo movie.

Just most of the early episodes that made the series what it is

He’s also wearing pajamas

maybe. But the character is based off Mike. So there wouldn’t even be an Avgn in the first place.

i like how as hard as hes trying not a single joke even lands
it all comes off as really really infantile and edgy

The fact that no one ever watched my youtube channel ;_;

Innnnn Moincrap

Literally nothing differentiates this guy from the 1000s of people doing the same thing on Youtube. Imagine how many fresh content creators out there produced better videos, but didn't have a "James" to parasite off of.

What’s funnier is how people think Cinemassacre is James channel. Mike made it, owns it. And the AVGN character is based on Mike. Sure, his Elmo video sucked. But he also wrote the early episodes that made the series what it became.

Gamergate killed Yea Forums by bringing in a shitload of redditor newfags and turned it into /pol/ 2.0 so close enough

my friends say i can do a good brown bricks but i think they're bullshitting me. then again it's multiple groups of friends so maybe not.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRBXXy8muJQ

suck my dikc computer book

i am semi-convinced that this is mike matei

hook line and sinker
you reddit snowflake sjw types are so easy lmao
reminder to keep seething and coping for 6 more years

If that’s what you do with your friends, you need get a life.

The proof will be if somebody starts spamming the AVGN theme to archive the thread if it doesn't get deleted.

I see all you dipshits making another thread about me, whats wrong fags? Jealous that I can create good entertainment and make a career out of it? Or maybe it's because I get to fuck Jame's wife behind his back or sometimes right in front of him of the sofa?
Either way, My life will always be better than yours, so go ahead and continue making threads and stupid jokes about my videos, I have more talent in one finger than any of you will have in your pathetic lifetimes.
Oh and for the record, I didn't mean to put that minecraft video on the net, I was hacked and the asshole put it out in the open, it was supposed to be a joke. Anyways, thanks for the views I receive in future videos from you assholes, I'm sure James and I will look forward to it. Later dipshits.

>Look at that stupid thing. Isn't that stupid? Look at that guy, he's all like "AAAAH," fuckin guy. Bein' all like that.
If you're going to take the piss out of a kids movie, get creative. Go over the top. It's low hanging fruit. Literally everybody can do what he's doing right here.

Attached: 1549596917459.gif (360x360, 1.97M)

t. Slobzombie

mike is literally incapable of thinking before hes speaks