Catherine: Full Body Voice Actress Says Localizers Will Adjust ‘Bigotry’ For Western Release

>I am officially allowed to report I am Erica and Trisha the Midnight Venus in Catherine: Full Body….. I will not discuss the new content until the game is released and people have experienced it. Know the localization team took the translation very seriously in terms of trying to adjust bigotry represented in the Japanese version…. we won’t know if it was successful til the audience plays it and reports back.

Sauce: sankakucomplex.com/2019/02/23/atlus-cucks-to-trans-catherine-full-body-bigotry-outrage/

Attached: full body.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>Know the localization team took the translation very seriously in terms of trying to adjust bigotry represented in the Japanese version…
Boycotting it now. Ggwp atlus

why is this allowed

I ACTUALLY wanted to buy this game

Just play the original.

I like traps.

>discord tranny thread

Just play Russian Roulette.

Traps aren’t trannies.

The localizers can suck my nigger dick and I will pirate the game or just buy the JP version and use a fucking guide.

I will adjust the purchasing of local sales.

Attached: 1458136836925.jpg (810x1410, 321K)

>faggots think they are free from the noose because trannies exist

Attached: 1432831827937.jpg (480x360, 22K)

HOLY FUCK I HATE RESETERA AND ALL THE FUCKING TRANNIES. FUCK YOU AND YOUR RETARDED IDEAS THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEOGAME!

What the fuck is the big controversy going on? All I know is Resetera went fucking nuclear and said something like this game hates Trannies or some shit. Is it overreacting again like with Persona 5 gay guys?

Attached: 1541549932644.png (393x377, 224K)

So just the text? Wow is fucking nothing atleast is not nissa level of translation.

Yeah pretty much. A bunch of faggots that never played the game and cuckera banning anyone that tried to explain that fact to this idiots.

A guy finds out the "girl" he was about to sleep with was a girl and is disgusted. This is literally the second holocaust according to trannies and their supporters.

guys
the tranny discord is winning

Daily reminder that "trap" fags are the trannies way of easing faggots into the HRT cult
>haha just dress up and act girly
>put on some makeup
>trick straight guys into thinking something you're not
>but they're okay with being called a boy for now so this is different although they're fundamentally the same
Fuck off trannies.

Attached: 1509752895401.jpg (639x662, 25K)

Complaining on a site that deletes threads within 1-4 hours is a great way to get your concerns heard by the Japanese developers.

Why can't devs just realize that SJW's are a small minority? do people really think that even if 10k retards complained on twitter it would effect the sales overall? holy fuck what a bunch of cucks, honestly they deserve to lose money if they're gonna censor/modify the western release like this.

Attached: 1816.jpg (250x250, 23K)

Yes, it turns out the thing they're getting upset about probably doesn't even exist

Does it really matter, we'll all play nip voices anyway

Anyone else pre-ordered?

Attached: LKD.jpg (1120x470, 166K)

buy PC release of Catherine
>game about a cool dude who wants to dick two chicks and his dick can't choose between them
buy Snoy release of Catherine
>game about being forced to have sex with a tranny's artificial hole or you're a bigot
which one is the good release again?

based. never let the homos fool you. faggots, trannies, "traps", "bisexuals", they're all the same. it's all a part of the long con.

Attached: 1488194800148.jpg (545x576, 56K)

they’ll get the message through sales

the japanese version of the new one you coping cuck

but they have a feminine penis so its not gay

I initially thought this was a joke label you could pin on blankets, mattresses etc to fuck with people. This is so disappointing.

Yes we know we've had constant threads about this. Great job.

They are the loudest so they seem like a large majority, remember the japanese dont walk our streets they dont realise that these people are extremly rare to actually see in real life

infact ive only ever encountered sjws on the internet, but since the japanese only see us via what we put on the internet and because these assholes are loud they are seen to represent the west

japs see western releases as a seperate game
so they don't really care what you guys do to your game