Quotes, / v /. My universal translator is on Fritz, but I want to ask you for your favorite video game...

quotes, / v /. My universal translator is on Fritz, but I want to ask you for your favorite video game. They are appreciated by the multiverse, you know! If you place yours, I do it the best I can. Linked peak. It's me!

Attached: 341C755B-3928-4832-B072-E05B702E85D0.png (350x304, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4P-MZMzJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ur mom lol rekt

oh fuck an alien

Attached: black-white-man-holding-gun-pointing-his-revolver-selectively-concentrated-front-60547198.jpg (240x160, 8K)

Attached: MightAndMagic6.jpg (256x303, 44K)

Well, like with food, I don't believe in favoring one kind of video game over the other, but games like Fallout: New Vegas, RUINER, and STALKER hold a dear place in my heart.

Attached: 1507350471896.png (1152x1920, 1.13M)

We don't have, mom, really. We are growing in a tube, the size of a moon, or almost as big as your mom.

Teach me how your people love.

Show penis or gtfo.

You get to make a love Dragon? If so, looks good on this guy
>Outfall
1 and 2 was much higher tribunalu, because you're random
K

Attached: 85A69E28-C9E1-4E27-ACE7-6FCDDC4F9666.jpg (490x329, 61K)

I put my cock in your mouth, first, thank you for the skull fucking hold tight

I gave you a straight answer and now you started with this shit, I'll be there when we start smoking you mother fuckers.

Attached: 1546237791119.jpg (1280x550, 344K)

No hard feelings, please! Bad translation leads to misunderstandings, but I'm friendly.

I'll be asking the questions here. First: Who is responsible for the JFK assassination?

Second: The WMDs, were they ever real?

What the *lumpy* did you just *spit* about me, you *silly cow*? Orz have you know orz graduated top of my *fingers* in the **HYUIVBHJHG** , and Orz been involved in numerous *parties* on the Androsynth, and Orz have over 300 confirmed *dissolvings*. Orz are trained in *picnics* and Orz the top *GO! GO!* in the entire *heavy space*. *Bubbles* are nothing to Orz but just another *camper*. Orz will *see* you the *sick* out with precision the likes of which has never been *smelt* before on this Galaxy, mark Orz *juicy spurt*. *Silly cow* think you can get away with saying that *time joke* to me over *pretty space*? Think again, *silly cow*. As we *spit* Orz are *squeezing the juice* of spies across *the middle* and your *house* is being traced right now so you better prepare for the *dancing*, *bubble*. The *dancing* that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your *bubble*. You’re *jumping**chased**silly cow*. Orz can be anywhere, anytime, and Orz can kill you in over **surprising toys** *become*, and that’s just with Orz *fingers*. Not only is Orz extensively trained in *dancing*, but Orz have access to the entire arsenal of the **untranslatable** and Orz will use it to its full extent to *dissolve* your miserable *bubble* off the face of the *level*, you *silly cow*. If only you could have known what *below* retribution your little "Question" was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *game*. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you *silly cow* Orz will *fun* *dancing*all over you and you will *change* in it. You’re *fat**frumple**dissolve*, *bubble*.

Attached: 1463929420228.jpg (267x200, 7K)

Sector, is, clear.

Attached: 1528571064053.jpg (640x480, 147K)

#
Clearly Jews to the crimes they smell know Universal greedy!
Please not rape me again and I'm over the pain I orifices 7 tear the last

I'll play this eventually, but I'm curious about what's so good about this game. It gets praise on Yea Forums but most reviews make it seem like a mixed bag with nothing special going on for it

Attached: 1531690987219.png (1305x896, 268K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4P-MZMzJs

I need to play it again.

>Massive and complicated dungeons with a huge array of traps
>Magic which lets you do broken shit like nuke the entire map at once and reanimate the corpses of your enemies permanently
>An extremely wacky setting that somehow fits together quite well
>Skill system is pretty fun and self explanatory
>Devils are actually aliens
>You can pick up laser guns and use them at the end of the game

XCOM

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Magic which lets you do broken shit like nuke the entire map at once and reanimate the corpses of your enemies permanently
Sounds cool af