Civ VI

WE WUZ OTTOMANS N SHIET TILL THE TURKS STOLE OUR HISTORY

Attached: 800px-EmperorSuleiman.jpg (1366x1174, 491K)

>painting
>real
you realize he was most likely considerably darker and was just trying to portray himself looking european cause that was in vogue at the time?

All of his mothers and grandmothers were European slave girls from Balkans so I don't see how he ended up being a dark skinned Arab?

His mother was a white wahman, most of the Turk nobility were white especially the royal family. They’re just shitwashing another white historical figure.

Attached: 1525344383452.png (1556x883, 1.69M)

imagine being so obsessed with whiteness you call a fucking roach white

Nigga this is the same series that made Ghandi a warmonger. What did you expect?

It's not like Turkified Kurds and Armenians exist at all or anything?

>21 century turks are the same as 16 century ottoman nobility

The warmonger is actually a meme that everyone liked.

but its highly inaccurate yet everyone slides it off cause memes xD?

Are you just historically retarded? The nobility of the Turks were always white while their underlings were shitskins.

white-ish as in literal color of skin, not white as in race
why are you guys unable to follow any conversation that's more than two replies long

Because it was a bug you retard

it was a happy accident, user
you like happy accidents, don't you?

"white"

Attached: 1920px-Francois_I_Suleiman.jpg (1920x1152, 472K)

and they fucking kept it

Btw, I was watching a documentary on Istanbul from journeyman, and they claim that 70% of the population are from Anatolia while the 30% are mixed with Europeans or muslimized Europeans. Basically, in these societies the wealthier are white while the poorer ones are shitskins. This phenomenon is exhibited in Latin America as well. Fascinating stuff if I do say so myself.

Yes look how whiter this pure Frenchman is compared to that filthy t*rk subhuman

He switched the gigant garlic hat for a plumed diaper. So what?

>red hair
>blue eyes
He was a hwhite man. Most Turks are shitskins though, you happy now rabbi?

>his second wife was a redhead from Ukraine
What a chad

the garlic hat is way cooler you gotta admit

yoooo my nigga suleiman gotta onion on his head LMAOOOO CTFU

>red hair

Attached: 1522-Sultan_Suleiman_during_the_Siege_of_Rhodes-Suleymanname-DetailBottomRight.jpg (346x400, 71K)

Please don't call Turks wh*te in this website. They think they're black now.

>all of his mothers
u wot m8

Real Arabs aren't dark skinned, Sandniggedry comes from the most extremist shit and years of religiously forced miscegenation.
Even Egyptians weren't Blacks since Blacks were concentrated in the innermost parts of Africa.

Islam as we know nowadays became this extremist poor sandniggedry religious garbage thanks to the extremist, corrupt and religious clan sects who gained more power after the vacuum left by the downfall of the Ottoman Empire, some were even followers of the principles of Marx, which they used to submit their subjects into complete and brainwashed obedience and crazy religious fanaticism.

They push the Coran, But none of those assholes ever read it, and if they read it, its a modern distortion of it.

Mistake, posted without reading over it

Turks are the only people that somehow managed to rape themselves out of existence.

Yet the still keep on posting "100% Pure Turkic cCc"

Do you understand that those 2 are even darker than turks?

Turks are whiter than most Americans living in the big cities now.

They are around the same skin tone arn't they?

*smacks lips*

I thought they were from Circassia

so... what you sayin is....

Attached: 1533506219192.jpg (297x502, 30K)

it literally was not "in vogue" you stupid american

His mother and wife were slavs.The rest of the succeeding sultans had mostly slavic mothers.

They were fair skinned.

Suleiman was a slave to yuro pussy so much that he had his most capable heir, Mustafa, strangled to death and replaced him with his idiot half yuro son. Thus ensuring the eventual collapse of the empire. Mostly retarded sultans from that point.

turks can look like both

Would you let your own mom/sister/gf get TURK'D if your neighborhood was taken over by the Ottomans

The house of Osman is at least half European, probably more

>modern distortion
Actual Egyptian here (masri)
I mostly agree with you, when the subhuman anglos killed off the nigger ottomans the power vaccum allowed the mongrel soviet and later mutts to invade and push their shitty agendas on us, but the quaran is never distored, only misinterpreted.
Al-azar kept the original texts and there's a reason why memorizing the book is a common thing, it's a preservation method.
My grandpa had the whole thing memorized and fought in the great war against the kikes, too bad I barely got to meet because my parents were too busy trying to get rich so I grew up in muttlandia.

Attached: 1525630735440.png (768x614, 64K)

You're as retarded as the person you're responding to.

Those were the Mamluks

That painting is Italian and likely wasn't done with Sulyeman as a live model you fucking retards.

Why is he dressed as a janissary is another question...

This is what he would have looked like

Attached: 1.jpg (510x330, 54K)

Turks aren't what you think they are...

Attached: osmanoglu.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Amerimutts: the thread.

/pol/tard are honestly so cringy. The Civ version looks the tiniest bit darker and you throw a fucking shit fit. And you should know there a lot of turks when the phenotype of Suleiman and there "white" features are the result of generations of white slaves girls taken and bred by TVRKISH BVLLS, they still have the Y -dna of of a conqueror not of pussy white cucks like you, who take PRIDE in their women's rape.

Go on the reveal video on youtube and look what the turks are saying in the comments

Then come back here and admit you're an imbecile to everyone else.

Retard.

Based TVRKISH BVLLS poster

>No onion hat
Fucking trash

Attached: 1550542765011.gif (540x540, 249K)

...But that's nobody's business but the turks

>highly inaccurate
Not that inaccurate if you know anything about the real Ghandi, he was kind of an asshole

this is the color difference you faggots are arguing about on a saturday night

Attached: turk.png (662x556, 634K)

yeah desu we should be arguing about the lack of onion hat

this, what were they thinking?!?

It's a fucking video game you retard! Why the fuck do you care about historical accuracy? I'm pretty sure that Gandhi wasn't a big fan of nukes IRL either!
The only reason you posted this was to prove that you're cool because you're racist on a website that lets you be racist.

Stop shitting up this board.

>its just a video game
he says while spending his free time posting on a video game board on an larger anime imageboard

>wtf this character's skin color is like 5% darker in the gamethen in this painting it's fucking truined

You're missing the bigger picture here. OP is one of these morons who think that black people existing in video games is proof of a liberal agenda in gaming or some bullshit like that. You can find lots of these neanderthals on /pol/. It's really fucking annoying, and honestly, I hate stupid people.
That's why I'm so worked up about this.

I thought that was the main issue when I saw this thread

This but unironically.

Lmao me too

>I have to mention cuckime in all my posts

Attached: soy jack.jpg (210x240, 15K)

>reality is stranger than fiction
It would be difficult to take him seriousely when he looks like a big brained wojac/feels guy in disguise

NA education

If you go on an instagram "map page" or any comment thread with turks and type "Turks aren't white" the shitstorm that will ensue is the most satisfying thing you'd ever experienced.

Attached: Erdogan.jpg (300x224, 13K)

Imagine honestly caring about this

do turks consider themselves white?