Steam release when?

Steam release when?

Attached: Halo-Combat-Evolved-Cover-Art.jpg (994x995, 762K)

Steam release never.

Switch port incoming later this year.

Steamcucks don't deserve good games.

CE is a classic game, it's going to GOG.

I think you mean Windows 10 game store user

Don't ever change Yea Forums

Attached: 1395944985217.jpg (484x566, 20K)

As awesome as this would be, why the fuck would they ever do this 18 years later?

Money you fucking retard

i know Microsoft wants their game services to be on EVERYTHING so the Switch is an obvious natural conclusion, but are people implying something bigger than that between them and Nintendo? i've been out of the loop

Attached: 1518225527926.png (613x720, 1.09M)

Just play Halo PC.

Xbox Live will be coming to Steam in the near future. Screen cap this.

You mean that one with the absolutely fucked up netcode?

>Releasing a game that already got remade, and well over a decade old, making mad money
>i'm the retard

Attached: 1540136655382.jpg (800x800, 126K)

Microsoft's long term plan is to have Xbox not be a system, but a platform. They want to be the Netflix on games. They want to be on your TV, on your computer, on your Switch, and on your phone. They're clearly putting a lot of focus on Gamepass and trying to figure out how to transition it to streaming.

microsoft already publishes some of their games on steam, unless you mean the xbox live achievements/friends shit

Yeah, just lead your shots.

>He hasn't heard of Bethesda

MCC will be coming to Steam late 2019
Screencap this

>non stop remakes and releases coming out every year
>rereleasing one of the most popular games, one that started on PC, and one that has not been remade on PC won't make money
Yeah actually, you sound pretty retarded.

Attached: 1474347588066.gif (192x256, 47K)

>he didn't buy Halo when it was briefly on Steam
oof

Attached: Steam_2019-02-24_01-42-46.jpg (240x50, 10K)

Yeah, I don't know man, you seem pretty dumb.

>still have the CD it came packaged with my GPU back in 2003
imagine being a zoomer.

you can get it on myabandonware for free, why would you want that piece of shit anyways?

But its not any better than 16 years ago

Custom Edition is still fun

have you ever played through CE? The campaign's good fun

daily reminder

Attached: halo-2-halo-3-steam-group.jpg (650x600, 92K)

>still no MCC on PC
come the fuck on 343

Not him but I bounced off twice, it was weak

HAPPENING

Attached: file.png (2358x1747, 428K)

that's fair enough, you gave it a bash at least

Who gives a shit? Project Cartographer and ElDewrito give you all the halo fun you could ever want on PC.

Did it ever get fixed? It took them like 5 years to get just the single player stable.

Yeah it got fixed last september. They've been regularly updating it every month since then. They even made the controls better.

i wouls love it if it got a steam release, but lets be real.

microsoft is retarded, and hates only thing one thing more than money.

their fans.

I won't believe it until I'm playing it; I've gotten my hopes up for Halo 3 on PC one too many times, and there's only so much of an itch that ElDewrito can scratch

Attached: eldorado_2018-05-03_01-04-16.jpg (2560x1440, 2.37M)

Nintendo gets to put Xbox games on switch with 90% of the profits going to Microsoft and vice versa on the Xbox. It's to take over the console market share through a profit maximizing compromise.

That's because they're trying to get customers for Halo Infinite knowing they fucked up. Most of the veterans and old fans in general left. Even resorting to Halo's roots wouldn't save the series, because the codfags and zoomers that like Halo 5 wouldn't play it. Only releasing Halo to PC would save it.

user, Halo 5 had the best launch in the series and is the fastest selling Halo to date. I still think 4 and 5 are shit, but even still

Haha penis retard even cod which is dead outsell Halo. It's last place

>Getting my hopes up again
Why does Microdick not want my fucking money?

it's only going to be fluff exclusives, not Halos and Zeldas

>playing an illegal Russian mod is all the halo I ever need
maybe I want to play with actual humans and have a community bigger than 10 people

wrong

Project Cartographer will still be better.

>they're trying to get customers for Halo Infinite knowing they fucked up
I'm not denying that at all. But taking into consideration
>Halo Infinite has already been announced for PC
>"We hear you loud and clear" in addressing requests for PC port
>"We see the need for classic halo experience on the PC" when addressing El Dewrito
porting MCC to PC is the next logical step in expanding Halo interest before Infinite launches.

I want to play this again.

there's 242 people playing right now, but yeah, I agree mostly, as much as I really like ElDewrito, I still want an actual MCC port

Halo 3 was and Halo 5 is the slowest Halo. Much slower than CE. sales mean jack shit if you can't keep players. Faggot apologist

nope, Halo 3 made $170 million on launch day and Halo 5 made $400 million on launch day. I'm not sure about overall sales, but Halo 5 is the fastest selling Halo, with Halo 4 in second place at $220 million. And how am I an apologist when I said that I think 4 and 5 are shit, you fucking mong

You do seem very dumb, yeah.

>mayweather is the greatest boxer of all time because he makes the most money
retard logic

he said 4/5 are shit, retards.

can you not read? Retard

It's the best selling videogame of all time. And where was the epic battle between spartans, Chief, and Locke? False advertising hence the sales. Borderline illegal actually. That's why you're an apologist.
Doesn't matter if he secretly prefers them to true Halo because he sucks at them.

>It's the best selling videogame of all time
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wew lad. Red Dead Redemption 2 sold more copies in its first week than Halo 3 has sold entirely over the past 12 years. Literally.

the red dead stats are crazy, it outsold rdr1's lifetime sales in under a week. 17 million copies in 7 days. Insanity.

never. it fucking sucks anyway

>no reach
dropped

>halobab newfags
it will forever be baby's first FPS

t.election bandwagoner
I seriously doubt you were here before 2016

>It releases
>Windows 10 exclusive

Attached: beyond mad.jpg (500x500, 53K)

of course it will be win 10/win store exclusive, that's not even up for debate

speak for yourself, newfag. anyone here before 2010 would never post Gaylo unless for bait

>he didn't take part in comfy halo lore threads during the lead up to 3's launch
sad

Proper filters meant the 2016 election barely registered on my radar.
I have been here since 2007 and been playing FPS well before then. Halo has always been baby's first FPS and always will be. You are a faggot.

>muh ancient evil
yeah we were really missing out on the most generic western trash possible from the harbinger of FPS casualization

for me it's Tribes 2

Let's clean up this thread,

Attached: Tribes.jpg (1920x1080, 685K)

shut up, gross weeb

>>>/reddit/

Limiting yourself to one platform is fucking stupid. Stop being poor.

Tribes is for people who enjoy sucking cock and than gargling hot cum.

Attached: 2019predictions.jpg (705x709, 78K)

We had everything Halo 3 had, but better and more in good old 2000.

Attached: OP.png (500x801, 670K)

Its more likely to go to GOG

90's babies only know the taste of shit.

Attached: modernFPS.jpg (1073x721, 101K)

I started the series with CE and I enjoy 5's MP. It doesn't have CoD shit shoehorned in for no reason like 4, and what new shit it does have actually works well with the core fundamentals of what makes Halo "Halo".

it's not perfect but it gets way more shit then it deserves

I don't know why halotards try to separate the series from other trash like CoD when it was just as much responsible for garbage piling up in the FPS genre

At this point, with Microsoft wanting to be a platform, instead of just a console system, they are fine to make the Switch "their" portable console. Now the most demanding games would need their Xbox, while also selling any game and service they can on the Switch and their user base. It's... kind of brilliant honestly, and even if am out of the console wars, this alliance also makes sure than Sony never attemps to enter the portable market ever again, which is kind of a shame, but again, is brilliant.