Octopath Traveler

Who should I start with, Yea Forums?

Attached: 3max.jpg (497x810, 120K)

start by uninstalling, it bad

Whatever class you feel is least aids going solo.

Actually you are just going to pick tressa.

Primrose. Duh.

If you want a challenge, Therion. If you want to steamroll the game, Cyrus. If you want pure kino, Olberic. Tressa is best girl but you don't need her to be the main character

refund

I started with Ophilia so that I'd always have a healer in the party without having to force others to reclass to cleric. There were probably better choices but she was really good nonetheless. I don't think you can go wrong with anyone due to the ease of creating different builds.

I chose the Knight.
He's cool.

Primrose is best girl. Without Primrose the game doesn't even sell.

Olbericbro here, can confirm kino. Also get Cyrus asap to nuke randkm encounters.

I picked Tressa since she was the cutest, but regretted it since I hardly used her unique skill and she was stuck in the party until I beat her story.

Will this ever cost 30$? I don't think it's worth the 60 but i want to play it.

Cyrus is great and sincr you'll probably never not use him, might as well.
Tressa's donate bp skill is hella useful.
I started with Haanit. Shes got a lot of damage options even if her path ability is kinda meh.

There are people on Yea Forums that liked this game? Today is a good day.

Therion if you're into savescumming

Because I started with Olberic, my Hannit went totally unused
Now that I've beaten the game I've finally allowed myself to read about it, and people are saying she's the best damage dealer
Damn

You're going to choose Primrose because you want to continue her story after playing the demo.

It went down to 35 on the eShop either for Black Friday or Christmas, can't remember. Look out for sales.

If there was a way to turn of bloom it would be GOAT

Ophilia is the closest thing to a canon start there is

There were lots of great threads for a couple months after the game came out, I don't think any of those people have just disappeared.

Seems like I missed them all, only thing I ever saw was anons tearing this game apart.

Most of those were bandwagoners who watched dunkey's video and didn't play the game.

Feels great to know. Always thought it was just dunkey fanboys and the easily manipulated.

You should refund and go play Seiken Densetsu 3 instead. Start with Kevin, Liese and Carlie. You're welcome.