Give that DMC thread to me

Give that DMC thread to me

Attached: 1542151225561.jpg (1080x1224, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

universityofcalifornia.edu/news/spoiler-alert-spoilers-make-you-enjoy-stories-more
picosong.com/wJjDn/
picosong.com/wjacm/
picosong.com/wJ2an/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZcdZyiuR-Y
youtu.be/rFSxzRLK1fo?t=26
youtu.be/WY3qVOQXS_M
youtu.be/Mmx_ycWgfuI
bilibili.com/video/av42373235?p=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: NotWorthy.jpg (600x337, 42K)

Attached: all the power I need right here.jpg (534x489, 38K)

Attached: This party is getting crazy.png (480x854, 201K)

does anyone have a list of the upgrades for each character that we know so far? I remember seing a video with some of V's moves

Attached: 1529297959499.png (820x662, 546K)

why is he such an asshole to everybody?

why the fuck do retards like you want the game spoiled before it even comes out don't reply
I'm outta this thread later loser

Manlet with a tiny cock probably

he can tell you were an insect and used a translator

>upgrades are meaningful spoilers

Yikes

its just the moves list retard. I'm trying to figure out which upgrades I should focus on first

no way, you got your own

Some people enjoy spoilers, user. It's not that complicated.

Also there are a couple studies showing that spoilers actually enhance overall enjoyment.

universityofcalifornia.edu/news/spoiler-alert-spoilers-make-you-enjoy-stories-more

Attached: 1545149434691.png (1280x905, 510K)

WE'RE FALLING TOGETHER

Spoilers yet?

the janny is an out of shape nigger

Will we find out that someone killed Eve who wasn't Mundus?

It's a joke. If people keep asking you stupid questions every day on social, You would start blocking soon.

Eva*

Roll Nero over a pool of blood in the demo and his face will actually become bloody in game and in cutscenes

Attached: 1527632993885.jpg (1200x675, 54K)

>checks if he has his voice modulator on
>IT HAS
>falls asleep mid sentence and wakes up after a nap
>BEGUUUUUUUN
>snorts
>IIIIIIIII WILL
>coughs blood
>SHOOOOW YOOOOUUUU
>smacks lips
>YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES
>tries to get up from his throne
>IIIII WILL GIVE YOU
>lets out a massive fart blasting anything within half a mile from him
>DESPAIR
>starts leaking blood all over in streams
>AND DEATH
>trips over one of his vines and falls
picosong.com/wJjDn/
picosong.com/wjacm/
picosong.com/wJ2an/

Attached: (you) rizen.png (585x434, 260K)

Credo was a pretty cool fight but had the 3 problem of invulnerability

>Nero's awkward shuffling around Nero's van when you browse the shop menu

How will Dante and V act in the van?

Attached: Vergil wants sauce.gif (480x270, 1.59M)

>Dante doing boomer dances in the background
>V reading a book wishing he was somewhere else

Attached: no way fag.jpg (448x560, 47K)

Tfw the score gonna get tainted by shitter journalists that loved DmC or will complain about no dedicated dodge button

Attached: unknown.png (599x621, 535K)

Stop it user, he is just lending his voice to another character. It isn't my boy. If I wrong I will hold hands with every user on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1550542647081.jpg (2970x1080, 415K)

Dante doesnt use the van

Attached: file.png (530x385, 309K)

Eva wasn't killed by Mundus. She was killed by demons sent by Mundus. They're probably dead seeing as Vergil survived the encounter.

is this because Nico will betray Dante for killing Agnus

Assuming Nero still has no idea Dante is his uncle, how would he react if Trish or Lady casually mentioned something like >that uncle of yours sure is something

Attached: 711947cbly1fsdi70p9f7j20m80fqdon.jpg (690x488, 150K)

No way, you've got at least one thread every day untill release

Do you think we'll ever see Vergil's DT form changed, like how Dante's has changed throughout the series?

there's this spic faggot absolutely seething

Attached: gWnzFw9.png (631x136, 12K)

doubt it

They'll probably change it. They barely changed it before because Vergil was almost irrellevant to the plot of 4 and just updating was easier in MT.

Attached: zLN7n3E.png (575x246, 54K)

Ignore this spic. He praised RDR2 when RDR2 Online exists and claiming it doesn't have microtransactions.

She's probably aware what Agnus did through Nero's talking of him, so she'd probably understand why he had to be killed.

>tfw Geryon on hard for the first time
It's the fucking missiles he launches when he stops, that or his stupid spin move with the carriage

Attached: guts.jpg (464x1096, 172K)

>He killed my mom.
>You killed my dad. So just get over it and finish this thing already.

Attached: 1542040967767.png (496x533, 421K)

Attached: speak english.png (485x535, 139K)

He seriously posts on everything DMC5 related with his Jim Sterling talking points

at least on whatever DMC twitters I frequent

in b4 /vg/

Just a Luciafag passing through.

Attached: 1550961363228.webm (720x404, 2.36M)

How do I get Nero covered in blood? Get my ass kicked?

Attached: 1544540823154.png (2588x1467, 3.14M)

But I want yours, too

I'm going to say that 5 will get 74-78. Some journos will love it, but a lot of them will hate it and blame their incompetence on it being outdated instead of trying to get good. And other negatives will come from journos with chips on their shoulders from DmC and they have sucked corporate cock to be able to review 5 purely to give it a bad score.

Wow Agnus' fly form was absolutely fucking garbage

Maybe thats why se asked Nero about the order documents?

What about the user score though.

>Game is so bad even the anime characters get an appearance

Roll around in the blood puddles beneath the hidden orbs.

>he posts "DMC THREAD" spoilered even though we got moved to /vg/ earlier today
Ballsy.

Attached: 1536013713047.png (949x865, 1.04M)

Roll in pools of blood

no one cares about user score

I can't believe that Nero is fucking dead.

I still find it funny Nero has spiked forward hair.

User score will be flooded with negatives from Sterling, Joe and Yongbong fans.
I still see tons of comments around everywhere of people genuinely believing that you can only purchase skills with micro-transactions, and tons of comments who are lying about it and making it out to be much worse than it actually is.

Thanks!

Similar because of muh microtransactions from retards who never played the game.

Catch Kyrie off guard on her P-day.

Attached: she's running out of time.png (1535x754, 872K)

/vg/ is for fucking pussies, you either die stylish or live long enough to be a D ranker

I care more about that than what the fucking """critics""" think.

We got moved to /vg/? Did they put us back again?

When are you supposed to use Artemis's acid rain? Feels like it needs too much time to be effective but it's so cool.

They wont win.

V will just be reading his book and occasionally glancing over at Nico.

Now now let's not bully them, they lost enough.

Attached: 7AD4FE13-A2BC-46FC-9EA1-32745A42272D.jpg (1024x815, 71K)

Well, that was unexpected...

Attached: 1550000678903.png (1195x672, 651K)

We got moved and came back anyway
MODS CAN'T CONTAIN US

>moved to /vg/ about a month in and immediately back
>nothing for months
>moved back there when the game's almost out and constant threads would be expected of any high profile release

Attached: 1508698098203.gif (250x250, 415K)

New triple S-rank. The style system still confuses me at times. I got one run with overall style points of over 8000, even though the individual ranks were lower than this one. In this one I got above 5500 in every battle and over 6000 in all aside from one and I did worse in the other one. This is definitely the one that felt best.

Attached: SSSrank.png (1234x723, 2.23M)

A thread got moved there today, there was some talking, and then it was archived. There was already a DMC thread while this was happening, but the person was asking about controls. So, we weren't necessarily "put" back, but more of a migration.

Nah, that thread died. We just made another thread back here.

>yfw nelo's theme starts to play in the vergil reveal

Attached: 1a98oQmfb1s6u.jpg (541x1104, 94K)

Not him, but it's clear no one gives a fuck about "critics" reviews, we only care about the number, and guess what, so does Capcom, you want to play as Vergil in 5 with a future Special Edition? you want to have a DMC6? then pray to Sparda that number in Metacritic is high.

If you want an example, when Fallout New Vegas came out, Bethesda promised the Obsidian developers a really hefty bonus if the game reached 85 on Metacritic, it reached 84, so no bonus.

FUNNY HOW /VG/ TRIES TO SINK ME DEEPER
AS THE MODS TRYING TURN ME AROUNG

Attached: i_am_omega.webm (912x512, 406K)

*whoosh*

Attached: ohexploitablenero.png (657x411, 229K)

YOU CANNOT KILL US

Attached: (((THEM))).gif (480x270, 1.96M)

that's actually kind of funny.

idk why but this frame caught me off guard because of how real it looked like holy fuck

Attached: file.png (656x355, 285K)

WE WILL NOT FALTER
SHOUT AT THE JANNY
AS I EAT TENDIES SIX FEET UNDERGROUND

It was probably the no damage bonus. It multiplies your score by 1.5x.

Attached: 52597942_2254343678219325_6957786138358579200_o.jpg (2048x1152, 204K)

this scene overall looks very real imo
really good lighting and colors here

Didn't have no damage in either, though. I still haven't been able to do Goliath without fucking up at least once. Though maybe it was the one hit I took in an earlier battle in this run.

Guys I'm going to order a pizza what should I get? What would Dante get?

guys...

Attached: D0ITY9tX0AcbWVx.jpg (1200x675, 181K)

Mods are retards. Smash threads were going for ages despite there being absolutely nothing to talk about, when they were unironically just talking about e-celebs as well as those retarded leaks they all jumped on.

>Kyrie off guard on her P-day.
Fuck, that's hot.

Pepperoni, bacon and onions from Papa John's with chicken poppers and garlic rolls

Pineapple.

Nothing but Olives

how do you get that many stylish points

I don't see a problem, he did it outside and not on the carpet.

What am I looking at? Is he pissing himself?

I honestly don't know if it's possible to get over 8k points with the enemies' current health pools. I've never seen 8k without no damage bonus.

But if it happens again, definitely screencap it.

Get something from a local place and not a chain. Get a meatlovers eith extra sauce!

Attached: 20190203_225020.jpg (2088x1776, 2.41M)

Attached: 4e3.png (640x1136, 474K)

Some of the journo's are still salty about DmC so yeah it's most likely going to happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=PZcdZyiuR-Y
This was just this month.

Yes
3 000 000 orbs taunt

>Le gooberzgamz faggots back at it again
Fucks sake

THE HOURS TRAPPED IN DMC Threads
AS /vg/ LOCKS THEM IN CHAINS
THE HEARTLESS WAIT AND HAPPY
THOUGHTS AT THAT SWEET RELEASE DATE

Attached: 1546692697613.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

How would you feel if you lost Dante forever?

>literally HEY GUYS LOOK HOW HARD I CAN PEE

That dude is absolutely seething about it

why do they always say bullshit like "DmC's combat was so much more evolved"

when did 'evolved' mean piss easy

looked this guy and was astonished that it wasn't a tranny

Jesus fuck is it really hard to make a game review without seething this much? You can be upset about a game but this much shitting is just autism.

Here you are. Might have been the one where I was only hit once.

Attached: over 8000.png (1284x756, 2.5M)

Imagine doing it while DT'ed.

>evolved
Colored enemies, lethargic bosses, and button mashing for SSS huh?

So, what breakers does Nero start with? Just Overture? I'd assume he'd start with at least one more since according to anons in another thread Dante just starts with Balrog.

Post your pizza when you get it

That's what casuals think
Reminds of comment on DMC5 gameplay video when some faggot said that DMC5 combat looks outdated compared to God of War

this game doesnt look like completely different other game

YOU CANNOT DELET ME
I AM OMEGA
YOU CANNOT DELET ME
IM AT BUMP LIMIT!

Attached: I FEEL THE MONSTER IN MEEEE.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

Just Overture I think. Punchline probably comes from Goliath and Gerbera from Artemis. So you get two more in the first three missions, combined with your base moveset that's more than enough for new players.

Had one with pepperoni, peppers and chili today. Shit was cash.

So how exactly does the cameo system and character selection work? Because they said you can choose different characters for some missions, but we also see characters taking different routes through the same areas.

All I have is this

Attached: PROMOTIONS.jpg (1363x649, 413K)

idk if you saw itt but people were comparing nu-GOW to god hand because the camera was really close to kratos, absolute autism

It's hard to tell if it doesn't have the bonus without seeing mission details, but good job if it is without the bonus.

me neither

Attached: DMC5_Ending.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I want to fight the goddess of time.

If I remember correctly, what may be Mission X for one character may be Mission Y for another, which is why you see different routes.

Some select missions have alternate routes. V can only take this route but you can pick Nero and he'll pick another route with the same mission. Cameo can be using player ghosts or real time online co-op.

Attached: PAW96EH.webm (720x405, 823K)

Hot

Attached: Nero_blood_demo.jpg (1920x1080, 594K)

Yes. Mission 1 is that bridge thing where he meets crewcut and will be fighting that big red tree root bubble, after defeating it Nero gets a flashback cutscene (garage scene). They drive and that's where the opening scene comes in (the slow mo van scene with the director, producer's name etc. shown). Then Mission 2.

I hope there's an option to turn off the hud.

but he has helter skelter during that boss battle

God the side air jumps in this game are sexy

Also mfw air taunt seems to have i-frames

Attached: 1492815443100.png (265x348, 85K)

Dante uses Divinity Statues but V calls Nico too. It probably won't happen but it'd be cool if you were starting a mission where you can choose which character you want to play as, you'd see both of them in the van hanging out. Actually I wonder what the character select screen will look like in general. It'd be kind of lame if before the mission start you just got a text prompt like
Who will you choose?
>Nero
>V

Attached: 9fy86N24hR.png (1359x1057, 1.16M)

YOU CANNOT BAN ME (I CANNOT RESET)
I AM A HACKER (I MUST SHTPOST)
YOU CANNOT BAN ME (THE BUTTON'S BROKEN)
I MUST DDOS!

Attached: [debiru turigga stops].png (1839x1073, 2.25M)

Gotta love the modern "any publicity is good publicity," "death threats means we're making a difference" approach to journalism.

The Goddess of Time is Dante's true waifu she'd never fight him.

Thanks. I remembered that I made a screen shot of a bit of the details page, though I'm not sure how much can be seen from that.

Attached: over 8000 details.png (1357x807, 2.51M)

Jesus enemy step is expensive for V. Isnt that like 3x it's normal price?

its 45k for Dante too, i think we're being duped

Is there really a taunt you can purchase?

Yeah. They haven't shown it but they confirmed that it costs 3m orbs.

3mil orbs, only one journalist has mentioned it tho

Fuck I hope the microtransactions fags weren't right. I guess all the combo moves are pretty cheap though

Attached: 1550174999078.jpg (280x330, 58K)

Probably that guy replayed the Mission

How do I beat the fucking awful mission 11 boss?

Yes, the ability is called EX Provocation (We call them Taunt, but in DMC5 the ability is called Provocation) We don't know what it is, i hope it's that Devil Trigger dance

Nero knows about Vergil but doesn't even know his name and has never met him (that dream of him he had in the novel doesn't count, it even says Nero couldn't see what he looked like) and only knows that Dante had a brother. Assuming Nero is not as unga bunga as people think, wouldn't Nero suspect that Dante is his dad first? Maybe that's why he's so desperate to prove to him that he's not dead weight.

Attached: power.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

which game bro?

I think the price is fair. Enemy step is fucking overpowered. Empusa and even Hell Caina can't do anything against it.

Which game user

Wasn't enemy step also fairly expensive in DMC4?

>i hope it's that Devil Trigger dance
god i fucking hope not, that shit wont age well and its a waste of a taunt, leave it as a meme
why is it so cheap for nero but expensive for other chars, doesnt make any sense

4 sorry

>Griffon gets caught in Dante's DT explosion
I can't believe Griffon fucking died

Attached: FLOCK_OFFFF.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Don't forget the countless stuff that gets pushed to die in /vg/ after barely a week of discussion

Nero is the noob character. They want him to be more accessible

I'm assuming V and Dante get orbs for later missions that give more red orbs. I don't think V should have enemy step since his core philosophy is mostly staying away and clearing through summons. Giving him enemy step just gives him another escape tool.

He could absorb some of that sweet demonic power and turn back to 1 Griffon. Then we will fight him with our sweet new DT.

Yeah, like 20000 Proud Souls without stacking penalty

People think Nero is stupid? Why though? Seems pretty normal intelligence wise. And considering his pretty clear natural skeptic nature when he grew up in a cult I'd argue that he probably has above average intelligence.

I get that sense too, especially in the prologue where he asks why he even bothered coming when Dante is already there.

Just hit the force field until it breaks, Roulette Spin is a really good ability against it, stay in the air a lot, you can snatch to the orbs that follow him for that, use your Buster in DT form when he is shieldless (I recommend you jump, then snatch him and then use Buster, it will do slightly more damage since it has one more hit) You can deflect the giant statue fist with a well timed Buster.

yea seems like a cop out excuse, i think the rest of the moves are gonna be overpriced hope not tho, either way doesnt matter since cheatengine exists

Do people really think DmC's story is actually good or is this some forced thing where they pretend they like it out of spite? I'm having trouble telling if this is a parody or not.

fucking dumbass op can't even use the meme correctly

If MAX ACT and exceed 3 are more than 50,000 orbs I'm going to be fucking triggered

Well, the price doesn't seem that high in 5 then, considering all numbers are bigger now.

Oh damn, nice job. If you could replicate that with no damage, you'd almost hit 13k and easily be the highest score I've seen.

Dante probably doesn't want to lose Nero, and his to resort to harsh words to keep him away. Especially with an enemy that kicked their ass. Better he die and Nero live.

Attached: uncle_dante.png (710x640, 349K)

Does V even have double jump? his enemy step might just be like a double jump for him by jumping off an enemy

Maybe one day, though I pretty much always take a few hits. If I am somehow able to pull it off I'll be sure to share it.

They are SJW's, DmC's basic plot was "Durr hurr corporations bad, bald man bad, fight against them"

I haven't seen him do a double jump. I've seen him use Griffon and Shadow as escape tools though. They also seem to have iframes.

And Leon. And Joe. And Amy. And Bayo.

It's a game that was perfect for game journo's along with the fact that Ninja Theory being a smaller developer making them the perfect developer to push. We all know how this went but yeah look at people like Sterling who still gives potshots at DMC fans over the reboot they are still seething that DmC:DmC failed.

He still can still direct Bayonetta if he wanted. He didn't lose the other characters are much as he decided to leave Capcom.

what does the shadow escape look like? I've seen the griffon glide away thing

/vg/ was a mistake from the beginning. All the people who actually want to discuss videogames got exiled to Tripfag Circlejerk Hell, leaving Yea Forums with nothing but console wars, political bait, and eceleb garbage.

>People think Nero is stupid?
Nah I think the unga bunga thing is just a meme, I mainly meant that if Nero isn't dumb, he probably at least suspects he and Dante are related somehow. Some people were saying that Nero'd be kinda dumb if he didn't suspect anything. Dante definitely knows something's up, he just doesn't care enough to look into it too much.
That's what I thought too, he most likely said the "dead weight" thing to throw Nero off and try to get him to leave. Nero probably doesn't see it like that though.

youtu.be/rFSxzRLK1fo?t=26

It's that slide thing

did the runes make a comeback?

Attached: Alastor_DTgauge.png (1280x960, 670K)

that's a stylish slide

b-but at least we don't have a LoL general up 24/7, we have more room for our autistic unfilterable anonymous shitposters like XVkun or ACfag to post more thinly veiled bait threads!

Does anyone know if V can read his book outside of combat?

From the gameplay i am watching, i think Griffon IS his double jump, it's just a bit shorter in distance than an Air Hike

WE MUST NOT FORGET THAT HE HAS BLEED
FROM NO RESPECT FOR THE ANONS IN THIS THREAD
SOMEONE SAVE HIM, PUT HIM OUT OF HIS MISERY
(AND) STOP HIM FROM DOING THIS FOR FREE
HE SEES RIGHT PAST Yea Forums, HIS MOUTH IS DROOLING
AS I CALL UPON HOT POCKETS TO ERUPT
WITH THE WARNING ON MY BACK
AND THE 3-DAY RIGHT IN FRONT
I SHITPOST RIGHT THROUGH AND SLICE HIS BOARD IN HALF!

Attached: NHGieLnU.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Nah. Those magic circles are what Dante had in 3. Don't think runes will come back.

Dante probably felt bad, kid lost his arm and Yamato.

Attached: 4njr6qdov8311.png (1261x661, 485K)

No. Those are not the same.
What you have there is an old alphabet known in Japan as Bonji, which is used in some esoteric forms of buddhism. It's fairly popular in Japan and you can find it in Manga, other games, and other media. What they are using for DMC5 looks like something else.

Doesn't Platinum not have the rights to Bayo?

I wonder if the devil bringer will look different when it comes back

What's the funniest or more cartoonish thing you think will happen in the cutscenes of 5? so far dante choking griffon felt pretty cartoon-like, most scenes nico is in are fun, the crewcut bit was fun, but do you think there are more funny bits yet to be seen? I feel like everything left to be revealed falls on the serious end of things.

Pretty sure Sega owns it.

Dance scene when Dante gets Faust

V trying to run after Dante and tripping.

Attached: where did the lights come from.webm (1280x720, 484K)

I feel the devil in me

Attached: satansnumbers.png (853x202, 83K)

I better see some ''one handed'' jokes directed at Nero

So how do you all think Vergil's gonna play? He's definitely coming as DLC or with a SE if he isn't already in. Personally I hope he gets an updated moveset, he's had Yamato/Beowulf/Force Edge for two games straight now and while I enjoy all of them, I'd like to see him get some new stuff to play with too.

Attached: gimme the orbs brother.jpg (800x450, 46K)

He better fucking moonwalk and lean forward while holding the hat, i swear

Show me your motivation

>tfw I'm the guy in the chorus thats louder than everyone else and sounds like a faggot

feels good to be a part of history

Attached: 1517500826211.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Attached: 1550398869141.png (945x945, 261K)

I'd assume he'd have Yamato and either a bastardized Angelo(ifrit) moveset or buster.

>filename
My sides

Attached: powar.png (1215x810, 50K)

>the virgin fujoshit Vergil drawing vs. the chad ominous, slightly intimidating Vergil

Attached: 1542069037591.jpg (491x946, 445K)

Attached: vargol.jpg (900x562, 247K)

Attached: Cross-Over.full.1481684.jpg (848x1200, 695K)

Attached: Er5pYEl.jpg (1000x563, 79K)

Attached: v11.png (397x538, 836K)

Attached: 0fed39d1276cdd98ecb194d9c21fa57e.jpg (500x705, 132K)

Can we have a normal dodging now

Come to think of it the Faust cutscene might end up being the DMC4 Shakespearean Agnus scene of DMC5, there were random lights that came on there too

Attached: 837d054f.jpg (417x391, 38K)

Did Agnus always spam that
>Your strength will be MINE
move in succession? For some reason, I don't remember that happening as often. Not that I have trouble with it or anything.

It was expensive as fuck in 4 as well.

these threads are autistic,

Maybe Dante should've let Vergil have his dads power. If you think about it, all Vergil wanted was to defeat Mundus. He probably would've taken him down and sealed hell away again. They probably wouldn't be in the position they're in now.

What are you gonna do with all those arms, Nero?

Attached: 52572821_2256949244625435_7544194275437707264_o.jpg (2048x1152, 187K)

Attached: 1550649597058.jpg (1200x872, 89K)

I think that will depend on what kind of shit he'll do in the story of DMC5. It wouldn't be right to just throw him a random ass new weapon if there's no lore reason as to how he got it. They could always expand his Yamato moveset and let him roll with just Yamato but it would also feel lackluster when compared to his past incarnations, since he's also supossed to be a master swordsman like Dante. Guess we'll have to hope that Vergil steals a weapon from Dante again

You have a jump, a side roll, and fucking Gerbera now.

cringe
based

Exactly my thoughts

Attached: 9371211280.jpg (1079x1920, 293K)

DANTE GLOVES ARE THE SAME AS DMC 3 ONES

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

Attached: KxUGXAX.png (490x335, 162K)

Attached: air trick.png (916x2021, 481K)

Thanks for being a part of it.

Except they're not.

Nero knows he is somehow related with Sparda, IF he thinks Dante could be his dad, we don't know, I just hopes DMC5 will shows something about who Nero think will be his father.

I remember having this same convo with an user some time ago. Dante do obvious care about Nero, and he is worried about some harm on him. We guessed that maybe Dante don´t wanna repeat with Nero the story as with his brother, so yeah, the fear to lose him (Nero) is a burden to Dante.

Well, he practically build and modified Blue rose (and made the carved design too .. according to the novel), so he must read a lot, he isn´t stupid at all. I think he is very cleaver, but as the punk he is, he will never admit it.

I hope they patch the "can't take any more arms if you have 999 of that one" feature

Attached: 36ol1ewl6tk11.jpg (349x308, 15K)

Does the color of the sky mean anything to you?

Attached: 1i7gnm9265921.png (3688x6016, 3.56M)

Sometimes the sky gets really cloudy and gray and I think it looks pretty like that.

Only one way for closure.

Attached: Sons of Sparda (2).jpg (640x1920, 354K)

Attached: 1522402590093.png (613x594, 536K)

>12 more days

we're so close. I've finally settled on my pizza and drinks for launch night

Attached: 1550894062932.png (500x519, 126K)

Nah vergil's a dick

the level of detail is amazing

that's fucking gay

You could always play it sooner than 12 days depending on if you use a new zealand account or not

you realise where you are right?

sorry i meant for

Attached: 1545798439983.jpg (400x600, 46K)

I already pre ordered on steam

Archer?

If you end the goliath fight quickly would you be able to see the ending cutscene with a bloody nero?

Attached: cute.gif (646x453, 1.92M)

It's too late user

TRISH GOT THE HIPS. SHE WILL HAVE STRONG CHILDREN WITH DANTE AND VERGIL

Attached: Trish hip dance.jpg (427x640, 43K)

>trying to play through the series and finish them before 5 comes out
>finished 1, Dante's disc on 2, just beat the twin sword demons in 3 after a couple hours

I'm not missing anything by not doing Lucia's disc on DMC2 right? I had no idea what the FUCK was going on in that game, and then after fireman it just sort of ended.

Attached: 1529352706524.gif (814x584, 410K)

Nah, because the blood on him in that cutscene goes away eventually in the cutscene itself.
youtu.be/WY3qVOQXS_M

O KAWAII KOTO

No way fag

Attached: 1546246536001.png (1500x755, 700K)

I wonder what kind of guys trish goes after. I like to believe she's some sort of cougar

Please play her disc user. Be good to us Luciabros

Attached: __lucia_devil_may_cry_drawn_by_meme50__dee82442b9c945cadc29b75e415242d6.jpg (520x700, 170K)

More like will Vergil try killing her, causing issues with Dante.

Attached: Vergil_win_quote_Trish.jpg (1366x768, 173K)

You are a complete madman only by playing DMC2. Have mercy on yourself and do not touch that game ever again.

When I watched a let's play of DMC2 I couldn't stop falling asleep, actually pretty impressive

>Mfw I have a NZ account
>I pre ordered physical

At least I'm in Australia so I'm at least playing a day earlier

Attached: 1550637019389.png (317x296, 134K)

I've tried stay away from this board but I can't contain it anymore. I love Trish. I love her so much. I miss Trishposters. I miss TRISH!

Attached: Mundus_the_Devil_Emperor.jpg (720x530, 37K)

>australia

yea right, enjoy your censored DMC lmao

Only play Lucia's disc if for some reason you liked Dante's. It's more of the same quality.

I fall asleep just by watching let's play. I don't understand what the appeal is.

Daily reminder that Lucia in DMC 5...never ever

So I unlocked Dante Must Die in DMC2. All my times playing I never realized how nicely Dante's hair physics are. I find it amusing they chose focus on adding such a small detail to him.

Attached: DMC2 Dante not amused.png (900x922, 185K)

There's no appeal.

Yeah no don't. Final boss might be relevant in 5 but that's it.

Attached: Dante stay down.gif (500x220, 841K)

I just had no idea what the fuck was going on in that game. DMC1 I could at least follow.

Playing through DMC2 for me was like

>hey dante, our country in the middle of fucking nowhere is being taken over by this corporate guy
>if you stop him we'll tell you a story about your dad
>ok guess I'll go the city
>here's a helicopter boss that takes 5 minutes to shoot to death that you can't melee
>climb the building, beat the shit out of a guy as he doesn't even fight back just sipping wine the entire fight
>oh now we're in a graveyard I guess
>oh he needed some relics to achieve immortality
>kill him but the ritual continues anyway
>dante goes to hell to fight the corpses of all the bosses from DMC1 and DMC2
>then he fights lucifer or some shit
>then the game ends and he might be trapped in hell? idk

There was no explanation for any of this, how they got anywhere, and what exactly was happening. Who the final boss was, etc.

A lot of the animations in 2 are smooth as fuck.

>yea right, enjoy your censored DMC lmao
lmao it isnt getting censored cunt

It's ridiculous. It's such a waste.

Attached: Dante design.jpg (1280x1897, 705K)

>anything on australia
>not censored

OY

stop being autistic, it isnt censored here

for me it was Dante suddenly getting on an helico and going to that mining platform
not that got a real wtf face out of me

>Bought DMC1 because vee is shilling the franchise everyday
>is fucking shit

>All pizza references are removed and replaced with shrimp on the barbie
>Hell is re titled to Canberra
>"Cool trick! Hey, do you do parties cunt?"

2, for all it's failures, is great aesthetically. The weapons in particular are great, and I'd love to see Dante's assortment of greatswords to make a comeback.

I'm not getting my payment till end of March so I won't be able to play the game. Any dmc players you guys know that will do a walkthrough and upload it on youtube? I prefer no commentary.

Attached: 1546828211730.jpg (500x473, 28K)

Don't worry if dmc is not for you, games like anthem still exists

>Dante is broke but still survives on Centrelink payments

The wrist swords are rad and this pic makes it look like the swords are attached to his arms where the hands should be, which makes it look similar to the Despair Embodied and I think that's fucking cool.

Attached: 1550970765115.jpg (3840x2160, 1022K)

Fuck i love Vergil so much.

It's okay to have shit taste

Attached: Stinger DAAHHHH.webm (1280x720, 239K)

They probably are in his arms still, Majinbro. Itsuno won't let us down

Attached: Majin_Form_(gameplay)_DMC2.png (807x819, 857K)

Then he should learn to turn off notifications then. The dumbass spends way too much time on twitter. He tweets like every 10 minutes.

Attached: take a fucking break.png (407x149, 29K)

well at one point his dad and Dante were the same being so he is not far off

Guys, how do I stop Dante 2 from kicking my head in?

Attached: f0380928.png (228x278, 95K)

I didn't even know this form existed until the Despair Embodied blindsided me by being actually kind of good, catching me off guard and almost kicking my shit in. It was actually a really cool moment.

>tfw finished DMC2's Dante's disc in all difficulties and also played and finished Lucina's disc
why did I do this to myself

Attached: 1550724057982.jpg (591x366, 50K)

subtle vidya clothing

Attached: Featuring Dante.jpg (378x485, 65K)

>tfw australian
>tfw bought on steam so probably will be playing a day late

masochist-kun!

Welcome to the club brother. I did the same only due to my fondness for Dante's looks in that game. Get some sleep.

Attached: DMC2 Dante in Hell.jpg (1052x744, 118K)

does nero has A BIG IRON ON HIS HIP

Attached: BIG IRON.jpg (3840x2160, 627K)

Attached: 51900654.jpg (2048x1152, 452K)

>Computer fucking crashed
>Start to freeze everytime i start it
>Will probably not play DMC V on the launch day

>Decide to play some PS3 which is the only console i have left
> Only game i find is DmC

Attached: DfXLz3BWsAE_ond.jpg (1200x553, 77K)

tfw no gf that would wear this ironically in public

Hypest song in DMC2 right here.

youtu.be/Mmx_ycWgfuI

Attached: DMC2-Concept-Industrial.jpg (720x600, 206K)

>Well, he practically build and modified Blue rose (and made the carved design too .. according to the novel), so he must read a lot, he isn´t stupid at all. I think he is very cleaver, but as the punk he is, he will never admit it.
Sounds about right. Didn't he also mod Red Queen?

Oh...

Attached: 1549061815494.jpg (1280x884, 312K)

Sleepy vergil.

blocking people is the most bitch-made thing you can do.

I think that yeah. And in the flashback scene, he is fixing the van too, Nico complains that he treat her as his "mechanical pet". Nero is very skilled~

Our punky-boy is a nerdy one too!

blocked and reported

It is if you're running from arguments. The fact that people get salty about being blocked by a japanese game developer is pretty hilarious in contrast. It's just social media. It's not Kamiya stopped you from playing Platinum games.

Attached: royalguard.png (493x167, 44K)

Attached: 24a.jpg (800x600, 59K)

Attached: 2vQ4o-niGUE.jpg (1112x596, 103K)

Attached: vergil_bed_back.jpg (1280x1280, 154K)

>playing LDK
>walk into room
>30+ shield knights and a blitz
I'm actually looking forward to the "enemy introduction" cutscenes in DMC5, like with the Hell Caina and the Death Scissors and the Proto Angelo, because I can actually learn the enemy names without having to check files.

Attached: 1550805334777.jpg (891x768, 221K)

Hot!

I like how every enemy, no matter how insignificant, has this tiny silly title for itself now.
>Sheers of anihilation, Death Scissors
>Incandescent colossus, Goliath
I kinda want to read them all, see what weird shit they come up with.

AS I STARE INTO THE EYE OF THE SEARCHING
APOCALYPSE, I SEE NO DMC Thread
I CANNOT FIND IT, I MUST KEEP LOOKING
I CANNOT FIND IT, THEY MUST HAVE MOVED IT

FUNNY HOW /vg/ MODS TRY TO SINK IT DEEPER
AS Yea Forums ANONS TRY TO TURN IT AROUND
WE WILL NOT FALTER, SHOUT AT THE JANNY
AS I STOMP HIS MEAL WITH THESE BOOTS ON THE GROUND
THE HOURS TRAPPED IN DMC Threads
AS /vg/ LOCKS THEM IN CHAINS
THE HEARTLESS WAIT AND HAPPY
THOUGHTS AT THE SWEET RELEASE DATE

YOU CANNOT MOVE IT
I AM STILL WAITING
YOU CANNOT STOP IT
WE'LL JUST KEEP BUMPING

YOU CANNOT BAN ME (I'M PRESSING RESET)
I AM A HACKER (I MUST SHITPOST)
YOU CANNOT BAN ME (THE BUTTON'S BROKEN)
I MOST DDOS

WE MUST NOT FORGET THAT HE HAS BLEED
FROM NO RESPECT FOR THE ANONS IN THIS THREAD
SOMEONE SAVE HIM, PUT HIM OUT OF HIS MISERY
(AND) STOP HIM FROM DOING THIS FOR FREE
HE SEES RIGHT PAST Yea Forums, HIS MOUTH IS DROOLING
AS I CALL UPON HOT POCKETS TO ERUPT
WITH THE WARNING ON MY BACK
AND THE 3-DAY RIGHT IN FRONT
I SHITPOST RIGHT THROUGH AND SLICE HIS BOARD IN HALF

YOU CAN'T DELETE IT
WE ARE STILL POSTING
YOU CANNOT STOP IT
IT JUST KEEPS GROWING

YOU CANNOT MOVE IT (I'LL MAKE ANOTHER)
I AM SPOILER (I CANNOT SPOIL)
YOU CANNOT MOVE IT (WE WON'T ALLOW IT)
WE ARE INSANE

IT'S OVER NOW, DEAR JANNY
WE'RE COMING RIGHT FOR YOU
I FEEL YOUR LACK OF MONEY
NO MORE MEALS FOR YOU

YOU CANNOT MOVE IT
WE ARE STILL WAITING
YOU CANNOT STOP IT
THE GAME IS COMING

YOU CANNOT BAN ME (I WILL JUST RESET)
I AM A JOKER (I MUST SHITPOST)
YOU CANNOT MOVE IT (WE WON'T ALLOW IT)
HERE, HAVE THIS POST

Attached: WHEN THEY MOVE YOU TO ANOTHER BOARD.png (1114x1005, 616K)

Which five letter word would you use to describe Trish?

Attached: 1544836011542.gif (246x407, 1.92M)

oh lord

Attached: 87685657587.png (318x603, 117K)

I love how shears is spelled wrong in the game, too.

Q T PIE

HOW DO I BEAT MISSION 14 DMD ON DMC3?

Attached: memes becoming reality.jpg (1000x563, 65K)

Horse

I'm about to go to sleep stop horny-posting

BITCH

Attached: Lady back.jpg (465x702, 55K)

With super Dante.

mommy

Attached: 560b849c7082a8d4766a5098eb5cd97baa73f52ar1-1080-1346v2_hq.jpg (821x1024, 88K)

Which one is that?

That´s the Universe telling you, NOPE!

TRAAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHH
>mundus.jpg

Sheer is apparently an accepted spelling for Shear. It is also the same word you would use in the phrase. Sheer Annihilation. So it seems to be deliberate.

So what will Vergil's be?

I never beat BP on 4, i am going to do it Yea Forums, starting with Nero, any tips

The one after Vergil 2

Based
And
Redorbed

Attached: 1549790226716.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

So naked Lady absolutely 100% confirmed?

Attached: lady.jpg (601x89, 30K)

Attached: M9IbX3p11JdTRx0Zlj2EausMGR2ic8bki25_BiuB9UQ.png (480x480, 112K)

those fucking angels are pissing me off

It's the one where you have to go back to the front of the tower and drive the motorcycle up the tower. It has a lot of enemy encounters and walking.

I've never seen it spelled like that anywhere and even google says it's wrong so who knows, I trust you tho

Attached: 1550095945128.png (343x304, 138K)

"Drive"? Does that mission even have a single red door?

I think you have to go through some portal to get to that area with the archer dudes and walk through a portal in that area to get to the strip club and then walk outside.
My descriptions are mediocre, but I know what you're talking about.

Attached: 1550506670406.jpg (560x632, 35K)

>Son of Sparda

Sometimes simple is best

Attached: 1550472489090.jpg (780x653, 83K)

For the fag yesterday who wanted the v video
bilibili.com/video/av42373235?p=1
skip to 8:14

V is kill lads.

>The Dark Slayer

Attached: 1549254243694.jpg (540x414, 12K)

Dark Slayer

PANIC

>*Cough cough* Have to keep going

V, come on, don't die. I want your play style to make it through this.

He's fucking Vergil. It's so fucking. He used Yamato to separate his human and demon halves. V is his human half and Urizen his demon half.

>playing through LDK
>oh boy I finally get to play as Dante
>get buttfucked by the Frosts in the elevator
Oh well.

Attached: 1478853238694.png (421x353, 63K)

>That whistle taunt summoning Griffon and Shadow

Attached: 1549143199273.png (371x532, 281K)

then why does he have a different VA? Also that plot idea is just Bayonetta 2

Use Royal Guard and DTE.

That was fucking kawaii

V seems like such a cool character honestly. love the way he talks. seems to know a ton about demons

Attached: 1550279963173.jpg (553x441, 28K)

How do you know he has a different VA? They haven't said who his voice is.

>no costumes AND ridiculous skill prices
capcom please, you did so well with RE2.

>Split myself in two

Makes sense. It explains a lot.

>I know how stubburn you can be
>I thought Dante killed the last one in Timen-ni-gru
>Urizen is the one that stole your arm

We also know that it was 2 months ago that Nero got his arm taken, while V only appears to Dante to tell him about Urizen a month before the game.

Also the original leak called him Vergil. So Urizen ends up the bad guy through the whole game, until you beat him and V reunites with his worse half. Hopefully he survives.

That's not that expensive. I've probably played through the demo maybe 5 times and I have over 100k orbs, maybe even closer to 200k

>Also that plot idea is just Bayonetta 2

So? Bingo rehashing isn't unheard of.

Because V's VA sounds nothing like Dan Southworth.

He has a completly different personality from Vergil though, unless Moondust turned him into an emo faggot.

"Crimson Cloud, evening the score" is actually Vergil getting revenge on Mundus who is attempting to ressurect.

And Jester's voice almost doesn't sound anything lie Arkham.

>still have to buy DMC 5
I need to stop leaving things for another day...

Look, I think Dan's got some amazing chops, but you can only adjust your inflection and cadence so much before it's blatantly a different person.

I'm starting to think that vergil is possesing a human body and that's what V is. would explain why they both cough and have the same crumbling skin

Attached: 1549595163311.png (454x453, 73K)

This might be the way they decided to "redeem" Vergil. OG Vergil is irredeemable so they decided to cut him into two entities. One human and one demon. Weird but Bingo has never been the person to back off from stupid shit.

WELL DONE

WELL DONE

Attached: unknown-35.png (405x466, 236K)

>the reason V completely changes after the half way point is because vergil isn't using v anymore
where would moondust hide now

Why journalists and some youtubers hate Devil May Cry V??, the game looks and feels perfect and the economy of red orbs seems alright, I think you'd need to be an über casual to resort buying orbs via micro transactions. I hope to see this game selling a lot, any other result would be unfair.

Jesus christ user

>V has the least missions of the 3 characters so far

what if we get vergil instead of V in the second half because of a plot twist

Shit, that spooked me...

Attached: 1549536705535.png (378x365, 141K)

2 has that problem that they explicitly wanted to avoid in 5, where all the animations are smoothly mocap'd and "realistic", but it comes at the cost of feeling good to play.

Fuck off kek

Might make sense, if V only fights bosses in Bloody Palace. How fucking amazing would that be if Vergil was a fourth character in the base fucking game and BASED russian leak bro didn't spoil it?

t. Vergil

if it happens its going to be like top 10 most kino plot twists

I dunno man, his theme and him telling dante it's vergil as urizen doesn't add up.

I wouldn't say unfair but their views are not completely unfounded. Microtransaction has ruined some games. I still think it's stupid of Capcom to add them on the first release.

Helter Skelter's main purpose is to break enemies with "shield" like abilities now?

V just screams Vergin and DmC as well.

>Mainly black color scheme
>Weaker and smarter than the protag
>Manipulates protagonist to take the villain for them
>Vergin concept art had him with a cane
>Vergin's DT is Doppelganger
>Rules over demons (some Vergil also did in one of the novels)
>Tattoos as powers (Donte's Rebelión)
>Going back to Dante's house
>Vergil wears black in the old family photo
>Uses summoned canes and trick

And let's not forget how Blake's myths are all about dividing the parts of the human soul and so on.

It just makes sense for Yamato to be capable of dividing a hybrid like that. Hell, it might even be the reason why Sparda died or how he sealed his powers in the first place.

we need more scary characters

Attached: IMG_3758.jpg (250x243, 5K)

I'm honestly suprised by how in the dark this game has me with trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. Like I have a general idea of what is likely because of the lore but honeslty it could go like 5 different ways

Attached: 65504376_p0.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Yes, Scudo Angelo and Death Scissors

Ur a faget Vergil.

That still could apply to Mundus though, he could be seeking revenge from Dante.

It would be pretty cute if V(ergil) was working together with his son.

Interesting. So, when Dante said "Guess I get to see it with my own eyes" refer to Mundus and not Vergil? Will explains also why V calls Nero "a Child" and Dante don't want Nero in this mission.

Maybe V is guarding Vergil's soul for a while, until he can recover his body ... or something like that.

>vegil reveal
>its V
>goes devil trigger
>slicks his hair back
>its fucking vergil

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: tumblr_mcfg9sLDv71rqk8teo1_500.gif (500x280, 538K)

Ok... now, I'll have nightmares!! D:

V never actually betrays anyone.

shit goes down after mission 12 because that is when the reveal he is Vergil happens.

>first thing he does when he gets to play Dante is TRICKSWORD repeatedly
based chink

Yamato was his most precious posession. A sword said to be able to cut ANYTHING. I think it might extend to concepts, to the point that Vergil might have realized he could cut out his weak human self from his demonic half. But it probably also meant that he was suddenly struck with the grief of all that he had done. Realizing that the power he craved wasn't what he should have been striving for. Vergil's redemption, it feels like his death. Will the demonic part die, but the human part live on? Will Vergil, like his father, give up his demonic power, to live. as a human, with his family?

>hell renamed to canberra
completely and utterly fucking based, fuck canberra

Attached: vergil reveals himself.jpg (2056x1536, 328K)

V is Vergil he just
>looks nothing like him
>acts nothing like him
>speaks nothing like him
>sounds nothing like him
>fights nothing like him
>taunts nothing like him
>dresses nothing like him
>styles his hair nothing like him
>tries to stab Dante nothing like him
Just trust me bro

>TrickRoyal

I think he was thinking he would still need to use royal guard to cancel the animation for trickster to be able to dash again. Old habits die hard it seems.

>>tries to stab Dante nothing like him
user...

Same here user, the only time I ever used Majin was when I started jobbing to the Despair Embodied, we had each other on low health but then when I popped DT suddenly it was Majin and I landed the last hit in Majin form. only enjoyable part of that game apart from the aesthetics

>It would be pretty cute if V(ergil) was working together with his son.
>Maims his son
>Pretends to be some emo dude and points Nero towards another foe and gives (you)rizen the blame
That would just make Vergil even more of a piece of shit then the "unsealing the underworld" thing.

>Vergin's DT is Doppleganger
what does that have to do with V??
>comparing V's tattoos to Donte summoning Rebellion/changing to demon or angel weapons with his back tattoo thing
You're reaching a bit.

Attached: V_portrait.png (1254x1714, 1.53M)

>tries
vergil would have succeeded

Attached: 1546116484227s.jpg (205x250, 7K)

>If only you never existed
Vergil is rude

Of course

Attached: Assmad Journalist.png (613x465, 30K)

Let them be.
They'll realize how foolish they were after the game is out.

TRASH

Attached: mundus vivendi.png (1280x720, 130K)

I didn't say it had to make sense I just thought it was cute. I like that retarded shit so sue me.

I think V would just feel really shit about it and it's not like he would be directly lying. Vergil's demonic side, his ambition for more power, would have been the cause of his desire to take back Yamato and cut out what he views as his weaker half.

Yea it's shitty of V to hide the truth of it, but would Nero and Dante even work with him at all if they knew that he was really Vergil and caused all this shit? I believe that is what he would be thinking. Being full human means feeling the full effect of a human heart after all. He can't ignore it as easy as before.

>what does that have to do with V
"Split myself in two". Vergin's DLC is all about him separating himself from his human side to become the new demon king. Doppeltrigger is a manifestation of that.

I mean Itsuno said he wanted to continue the story of DmC. And the story of DmC ends with Vergin's Downfall.

gross

I think if this whole V is Vergil's human side really pans out, then Trish fucking knows. She realized that Urizen was Vergil, but talking with V, she probably realizes that he's Vergil's human side. That's why she tells him that he needs to help Dante with his war. It's also why later he says

>I have a duty to see this through

even if shitposting this is cancer

Attached: 1550886155203.jpg (720x817, 58K)

Fuck now I know why V sounds odd to me, he has the same rasp to his voice as Shadow the Hedgehog

V looking like he wants Nero to give him a good hard dicking

ACUTE

V uses the Divinity Statue in Nico's van on the desk. Dante can probably also call Nico at points and just use the statue inside

If Vergil turns out to be V
then fujo shipping all over again kek

Nasty

No. Bingo is the writer, not Itsuno. That would also be really gay since Vergin is a horrible character.

V being Vergil would ruin Vergil for me
and I like both characters

Post your ideal credits sequence

>Dante fighting off demons in the Demon World as a last stand type of thing
>Devils Never Cry playing
>starts to get overwhelming
>cut out on the last "THE EYE CAN SEE"
>cut to Vergil bursting through the gate in slow motion as the second half starts
>split-screen with another player for the rest of the fight, permanent DT activation for both Dante and Vergil on WE ARE FALLING

I want my fucking fanservice, we deserve it after all these years

Attached: 1549693076346.png (601x799, 578K)

Matt is wonderful.

That would be dope but you know it's just gonna be Nero or all 3 characters fighting to Devil Trigger

are the spoilers out yet? is it time to leave the board?

Attached: 1508690083440.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Same I don't think he is, there's too many inconsistencies to consider.

The trailers and pre-release info on this game has more fanservice to DMC3 and DMC1 than I had thought possible

>Dante can't call Nico cause he doesn't have enough money for the payphone

This is probably it. It's gonna be Nero, Dante and V in cameo play fighting off against a horde to Devil Trigger or some other song

V is just another puppet of Mundus, he's got nothing to do with Vergil. The story is simple - V is killing and harvesting demons to get enough power to claim the fruit and restore Mundus as the King of Hell. If V is Vergil's human side (and Urizen is his demon side), why would V care about getting to the fruit? Furthermore why is he in control of Mundus' minions?

I haven't seen any spoilers yet, and I'm not even trying to avoid them

Unfortunately no

Attached: 1550633420360.webm (640x360, 26K)

Dante's hair looks so sexy there

K I N O

way better than that user who keeps going on about their halo reach headcanon where the game will end silently on Dante's cracked Majin sword with the sound of him hitting the ground. Dante and Vergil perma-DTed, killing everything in sight together to Devils Never Cry would be fucking perfect. Even better if you can pull an Arkham 2, plug in another controller and get somebody (in my case my brother) to take over playing as Vergil

So how is Morrison black now? I know it could just be a redesign but it's weird for a redesign to change a character's skin color and keep the same canon. Did he swap bodies or something in the story? I wish we could get an answer.

Attached: 1548794007847.png (685x500, 193K)

how old is lady now? 30?

Almost same age as Dante, just one year younger

So where do Vergil and Yamato come into this?

>If V is Vergil's human side (and Urizen is his demon side), why would V care about getting to the fruit?
Who says V wants the fruit?

>Furthermore why is he in control of Mundus' minions?
They got to know each other on Mallet island. They became friends through ostracizing and playing pranks on Phantom.

Late 30s - Early 40s

he got fucked up by demon and needed surgery.
like the guy from tropic thunder

It was just something that Itsuno thought worked better. There is a rumor going around though that Madhouse owns the anime designs and as such wanted compensation if they were to use them. So rather then do that, they told them to fuck off and redesigned Morrison.

I keep saying that Morrison is a demon and that he can keep changing forms. He has too much information on demon activities for just being a human.

Are you being retarded on purpose?

Attached: nani.jpg (250x201, 8K)

damn, i still see her as that little girl in dmc3
also she's probably either gay or Claire Redfield right?

Attached: dmcv dante.jpg (631x631, 58K)

That seems stupid. It's not like anime Morrison was a pinnacle of character design.

Vergil opened the gate himself with Yamato, he's the entire reason Urizen is here. Your mistake is assuming V has something to do with Vergil - Vergil has enough reason alone to want to be the King of Hell and V doesn't need to be in the picture for him to use Yamato.

Goliath wants a certain someone to not have the fruit. Urizen/Vergil is already *has* the fruit, so who else could that be?

Hey anons, does anyone know if there are any good rips of the DMC1, 2 and 3 character models anywhere? I really like the character designs and wish I could get my hands on 3D models rather than be stuck having to draw everyone

Performed a demonic ritual to change race all so he could legally call Dante a nigger

Are you?

I wouldn't she's gay. Both the anime and the end of DMC4 implies she has feelings for Dante but Dante is such a mess of a person to be in a relationship with. Probably another Redfield situation.

I'm pretty sure she's a Claire Redfield, at least according to the anime

Lady is named after and thematically takes the role of the Virgin Mary.
She'll never score.

Attached: how to greet a lady.jpg (1200x866, 101K)

user... that was made by a fujo

Attached: 65670088_p25.jpg (1200x864, 622K)

Morrison is just a codename for the government agent assigned to watch over Dante and assist him whenever there's a supernatural threat

>why is he in control of Mundus' minions
dmc 2 novel had an alternate dimension where Nelo became the leader of a rebellion group against mundus that had griffon working alongside him

So you're telling me that Dante is going to impregnate her by immaculate conception?

it's his Twitter, he can do whatever the fuck he wants to with it. cry moar faget.

No, Sparda will

everybody hanging out in front of devil may cry having fun. then stray demons attack and crew cut is there trying his best with a pistol as an AI while you defend him with 2 other players.

So is Vergil the Chris? Was the whole plot of DMC3 just him trying to get Dante laid?

You have it wrong. V is responsible for Vergil being Urizen, it was a trap to kill Dante just like in the book. However, Vergil stole Nero's arm, and grew too powerful to control, growing the tree through a link to the demon world and initiating the ritual to crown a king.

V now has to rely on Dante and Nero to defeat Vergil and kill the other contenders for the throne before they can win.

>tfw Arkham could've just gotten his daughter with Dante and have a Sparda bloodline grandson instead of killing his wife

Attached: joke.png (608x548, 553K)

so nero eats spaghetti. dante eats pizza, what italian food does vergil eat?

Attached: 1549888843521.png (745x748, 882K)

Shhh... don't tell him, let it remain as a foolish user

Considering how young V seems to be he could possibly be his son instead of actually being Mundus. Maybe after fighting Dante Mundus saw how strong a Human-Demon hybrid could be, so he made his own.

vergil inseminates italian hookers

Is this a running theme in Capcom games?

Attached: jake sherry.jpg (474x753, 52K)

Burgers.

>Retard calling someone else retarded

>"Why do you refuse to gain power."

>Vergil decides who gets the fruit
>Vergil wants to be king of hell
It's either one or the other. He can't both be the king and select the king.

lasagna

vergil probably eats calzones because he eats pizza like dante but he is more sophisticated and refined. thus calzones or stromboli

Nero's mother.

Italian pussy.

Attached: 1550447726785.jpg (1000x1000, 276K)

Madhouse owns the rights to his likeness.

But user Arkham wanted all the power for himself. However yes if he long-conned either Dante and Lady or Vergil and Lady together then he probably would've produced a single person who would unlock the Tameem Negro rather than have to go to the trouble of Jester-manipulating all of them.

Yes, just he couldn't concentrate on preparations for the bassssh

Why are you quoting yourself?

the image of vegil slowly eating some calzone with a fork and knife while dante downs like 4 slices of pizza is pretty funny honestly

We have only assumed that this 'competition' is a regular thing that happens. But what if it is just something that Vergil did as Urizen to draw out powerful demons that he will then kill in one fell swoop?

still needed to sacrifice his wife for demon powers though

that's kind of a weird plot point when you think about it, it took Agnus and The Order how long to give people angel powers? meanwhile Arkham just stabbed a bitch.
yet Arkham survives getting eviscerated by Vergil and Credo dies by an old man using Yamato for the first time.

Why is Vergil so big compared to Dante in this picture?

Speaking of eating... what the hell did Vergil eat all those years? Hmmm... lol

Fuck now I wanna stack some pizza slices and eat them all at once

Something about sacred marriage bond and shit I guess

Then why is he sitting his ass on his tree?

>"""""angel"""" powers
weren't they just reskinned demons?

sea men

Nelo Angelo 3, he suddenly become humongous

Because Nelo Angelo is like 8ft tall

Attached: DzXL7gfVYAARHwV.jpg (1200x811, 102K)

He's a weeb so he probably eats sushi pizza.

Maybe the whole false angel thing is what took pope guy so long to make anyway. Arkham just wanted devil powers.

As much as I love Angelo 3 Vergil's head looks so off in that fight

Yeah I didn't think about that until after I posted it. I feel silly.

>there's a pizza mechanic for dante where he can order pizza
>there's a tipping mechanic ontop of it that will ensure better quality pizza and them not pissing in your sauce
>if you tip too much money dante can't call nico to use her divinity statue
>divinity statues are sparse so you have to use the pizza mechanic wisely

What book?

Dante is just a manlet.

V's cane will turn out to be Yamato's scabbard. Mark my words.

This also means they would have to change patty so she doesn't resemble her madhouse anime design.

Attached: IMG_0140.jpg (658x403, 46K)

>6' vs 5'11'

She's 18 now, they could retain the same general design but older and it'd be different enough

William Blakes poems, maybe. The poison tree is all about letting your rage fester until the time when you can kill your rival.

nero arm was the scabbard

All good user
Kek

Also I know thread's dying but was there any news about things we've figured out from the HYDE trailer? I've been away for the last couple of days

Oh that's a good point. Sanctus wanted designer demons.
Meanwhile Arkham's DT or alternate form or whatever looks completely idiotic, so I guess there's a tradeoff where you have to give up power in order to look cool. Which would also explain why both Mundus and Arkham are way tougher as big piles of goo.

Always found Nelo's frontal head pigtails weird yet cool at the same time

That doesn't explain why Sparda and Majin Dante look fucking siiiiiiiiick though

The Devil May Cry 1 prequel novel. The demons fused a girl, Jessica, that Dante loved into a demon tree sapling which was feeding on her despair to grow and open a rift into the demon world. Dante was forced to kill her to stop it.

Given they've brought in Nell from the book too, I'm pretty sure all of that still happened. I also think V is actually Gilver.

Yeah, but Sparda is fucking dead so Dante is basically in his place now.

V's cane isn't real, it's literally a projection of his powers taking that form because he's weakening.

Attached: 1549155017301.png (720x738, 395K)

Because Sparda has the Chad bloodline.

Pretty sure they said Gilver was not canon

Dmc2 dante sacrificed his happiness for power. In 4 he's weaker and regained his smile but everything is weaker in 4 and he's his happiest in 5 right before fighting urizen.

Wasn't gilver, vergil though?

>All demons (Shadow, Griffon and Nightmare) were defeated by Dante in 1
>Mundus vanishes them all due to them failing their mission
>Vergil is controlled by Mundus, gets defeated. Mundus rips his soul
>Vergil somehow managed to get along with the other banished demons, making them his allies
>Split myself in half
I'm fucking calling it V is somehow half Vergil, his cane is just weakened Yamato. The reason he does the final blow to demons is because he wants to gather enough souls and give him enough power. After Mission 12 he gets enough souls to recover.

Credo was injured due to his previous fight with Nero, plus the bitchy-Sanctus attack was full of evil intent - also, plot matters.

And lets not forget: Credo was a older brother AND father figure to Nero. That fight was a burden for both of them.

I swear to god if nero's relationship to vergil and dante isn't brought up in DMC5 I'm gonna blow my brains all over the wall and mail them to itsuno

That a lot of reaching you're doing.

Their age gap can't be that big, credo only looked like he was in his 20s.

Credo and Nero needed more interactions outside of Credo being pissed at him.