Daily reminder that he got in Smash and your most wanted didn't

Daily reminder that he got in Smash and your most wanted didn't.

Attached: King_K._Rool_Artwork_-_Donkey_Kong_Country.png (577x552, 292K)

>implying he wasn't my most wanted

Attached: 1550958155730.jpg (639x358, 52K)

He wasn't my most wanted but he deserved to get in over them.

he WAS my most wanted

Attached: 1533798676888.png (743x530, 732K)

But... Ridley got in! and K Rool was my second most anyway. The Belmonts were a nice extra though.

He did though

Attached: snake.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Imagine wanting anyone else more than him.

Attached: 1545753931601.jpg (1024x936, 90K)

But he was my most wanted? Even before all the faggot bandwagoners

Attached: 0D2A937D-3530-47F1-92B4-CFB676C8BF36.jpg (700x525, 69K)

>your most wanted didn't.
Joker is in bud, and Sora will be soon enough.

>and Sora will be soon enough.

No he won't.

>and Sora will be soon enough.

Attached: 1521130131633.png (895x800, 165K)

>Only three good newcomers in Ultimate are K Rool, a Inkling, and Joker
Was the ballot a huge mistake? It only lead to most being fucking clone characters when Ken is the only one that actually makes sense to make for the echo gimmic shit to begin with.

Attached: 1548125079403.jpg (640x624, 26K)

DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY SIMON/RICHTER IS A BAD NEWCOMER WHEN HE CAME IN THE SAME FUCKING DIRECT AS K ROOL

The hell? What's wrong with Ridley and the Belmonts, you damn idjit?

Ridley and Simon are good though.

Attached: 1DiWrHZFVAAAt-bG.png (1200x713, 627K)

Megaman, Daisy, Simon and Little Mac all got in before he did though.
Who else Everyone I Wanted here?

Yes he will, Sora is Brave. Proportions match, numbers match how his combat feels, Sora's first drive form in Japanese is named BRAVE form. He has a long history with Nintendo (since the GBA). Disney is perfectly willing to work with Nintendo as shown by them releasing 2 exclusive games on the Switch in JUST THE LAST DIRECT. The Co-Creator of KH Shinji Hashimoto wants him in and he is guaranteed to sell well because he is popular worldwide unlike DQ shit.

Now tell me why he wont be?

This guy?

Attached: sora.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Nintendo isn't going to negotiate with Disney over a DLC character.

Announcement order isn't necessarily the order they decided to include them, you know.

I'd argue that the ballot was only good to emphasize already popular characters that were already demanded for Smash (IE: K. Rool in Japan, Simon was often referred overseas, I'm sure, Inkling was already a obvious pick since the start and had no ballot influence, Isabelle already had a abnormally large amount of popularity in Animal Crossing alone and made several cross-overs, Ridley was extremely demanded overseas, Daisy was already plainly popular in sight no matter how you put it despite the non-relevancy in notorious main Mario games, Dark Samus is a extremely easy and not at all difficult to make of Echo and slight popularity boost upped its chances, I vividly remember people asking for Ken too and one plus one equals easy Echo, ect, ect...)

my most wanted since brawl.

t. annoying "bara" shitposter.

Attached: louis rool.jpg (1580x880, 86K)

>your most wanted didn't
but the hedgehog got in in brawl, then in ult ridley and he joined too. all three of my most wanted are already in

There is nothing to negotiate? Nintendo invites Disney to let Sora be a character, Disney agrees and they just make sure that Sora is represented as himself in Smash which has never been a problem for characters, not an argument.

Because Nintendo would rather make their own Disney-esque character making ode to one of their films over putting a anime boy that barely represents Disney as a whole in.

I got who I wanted though

Attached: s-l300.jpg (160x300, 8K)

The shittest of shit taste right here

>Nintendo would rather make their own Disney-esque character making ode to one of their films over putting a anime boy that barely represents Disney as a whole in.
Wrong, they want characters who will sell well based on their popularity.

Sora is popular. They also want Video game characters who have a long history with Nintendo as a thank you for sticking with them, KH has had games exlusive to the Nintendo consoles since the GBA.

If they were going to add their own Disney-esque character who is an Anime boy, they would have added Rex which they were going to but time constraints so they made him a Mii costume.

BASED!

Attached: IMG_20181208_161902.jpg (1504x1504, 393K)

He was my most wanted.

No u

My most wanted was Simon though, and he did get in. Hell, my third most wanted was to get a Megaten character, which Joker satisfies. If Erdrick ends up getting a spot, then i'll have my top 3.

Be that as it may, it was a glorious feeling to have all my wanted characters confirmed in a full four months before launch.

>Megaten character
>Joker
That's like saying root beer satisfies a want for vodka.

>My top 3 most wanted were K Rool, Simon, and Ridley
Feels good to win

Disney is going to want a cut of the pie and Nintendo isn't going to bother with the headache of negotiating with them.

How about another rarechad making it into the game

Attached: 311E6451-C48E-4660-ABFD-5808819CE3F9.gif (500x265, 491K)

That's fine. K Rool is a based inclusion and my most wanted in the last game was the ballot winner. Could've at least used Incineroar or Piranha Plant to shitpost with instead

This is just Nintendo fanboy headcanon. Everyone focuses on the Disney side of it when it's really convincing Nomura to be okay with this special character being in smash

Banjo MAKES A RARE RETURN!

They will get their cut as part of the DLC sales money just like every other company gets?Especially if the KH creators want it which they do.

My most wanted was announced before K. Rool was.

Attached: Ridley.jpg (1024x1024, 530K)

Persona is still a Megami Tensei game, it just isn't a Shin Megami Tensei game. I'm still satisfied, especially if some classic demons show up in his moveset and/or stage like Jack Frost.

Not to rain on your parade Sorabro, but isn't the height of Brave around the same as Ness? Sora is much taller than that.

At least mine will always be in future games as an Assist Trophy. I’m supposed to think that’s just as good.

K. Rool and Snake were my two "These motherfuckers better be in the game or else its gonna be shit" picks. Banjo and Rayman were other picks of mine, but I got my necessary two, so I can't complain. Ridley should have been in by Brawl so he is also an amazing pick, Simon is cool too.

I can't even imagine a moveset for Joker that won't make him so broken as to make 4's Bayonetta look like Ultimate's Bowser Jr.

The stated height is but when you take into account how Sora crouches when he is fighting he is a lot shorter in his fighting stance than his actual height.

>K Rool wasn't one of your most wanted
You don't belong here.

Attached: kuh rool.gif (280x207, 1.1M)

My most wanted was DLC for the game before this one.

My favorite character was already in. Smash fanbase and the original fanbase despise them.

Look, as much as we can argue that Sora is indeed popular, I'm not even denying that, Sora isn't Disney. At all. It's not their mascot, Mickey Mouse is, as well as several other iconic characters. It's a character created BY Square Enix as a plot to have a young boy interact with the Disney universe. That's about as much Sora has to do with the Disney series, a young simple boy with anime stylization and that extra pinch of Final Fantasy that gained powers and made friends with several characters from the Disney world. You could argue that that pretty much englobes all of Disney, but as a single character? You have a boy. With a keychain.

Nintendo would rather make something that partially helped inspire one of their franchises and I'm sure even its appearance would immediately give it away as a specific ode to something.

>"S-SORA CROUCHES WHEN HE FIGHTS!"
The absolute state of you.

Attached: tumblr_pknyy7hVde1wxijn5o4_400.jpg (400x270, 48K)

It still baffles me that it took this long for K.Rool to even be in Smash, he would have never been in if the Smash ballot was a thing.

We meet again Mouse Poster. The reason they would go with Sora over some other Disney character is because he is an iconic video game character. Sora is the most popular Disney video game character.

I'm kind of sad about how bad K.Rool is, though.

Fucking .hack Sora has a better chance of getting in.

What's your headcanon going to be when Sora isn't in Smash?

wasn't*

Its not even a reach, he is half his height in combat because how he fights.

Be upset but wait for the next dlc and hope, then the next dlc and then the next smash game and it's dlc

I mean, really

Why doesnt sora have a big chance of getting in?

nah, already got my most wanted.

cheers, brother

Attached: DaB0I_tX0AEA2XP.jpg (267x267, 10K)

How is he bad?

My most wanted was Shulk and he got in in 4

Are you seriously suggesting Sora would be permanently hunched over like fucking Ridley? It's over.

godlike taste detected

>K. Rool gets in
>he's shit
Monkey's paw. Though kind of fitting considering the series and all.

My most wanted did get in though.
K. Rool was my second most wanted, then Dark Samus was my third. Jesus, talk about going from starved to spoiled in one game

Attached: Ridley (4).png (1849x1809, 2.82M)

>Ridley didn't get in

Attached: 1531459928640.jpg (640x640, 181K)

Roy or Bowser Jr?

How can he be shit if everyone was screaming left and right for him to be nerfed?

Oh man, I didn't give a fuck about who, I just wanted another Metroid rep that wasn't Samus and I got two. I wish Dark Samus was more unique but I don't care.

No im stating that he would be hunched over at the same times in combat as he is in his own game when in combat. It is early numbers so of course they would go with the height he will be at most of the time.

Go watch some KH2 combat for example. Also stop with the "Its over" and "The absolute state" it makes you sound 10x more like a pretentious dumbass and makes you sound wrong even when you are right.

Based.

Attached: 1544886499874m.jpg (1024x555, 81K)

But user, Ridley did get in, and after that my 2nd most wanted got in, Krool, an finaly my 3rd most wanted got in, Simon. As a snes kid i literally could not be happier.

i hope future games (or future Ultimate DLC pack) warm up a little to odd or peripheral characters like the Plant

Urbosa, Gengar, Marx, Fawful, etc.

Attached: 1512608515019.jpg (496x600, 44K)

Unfortunately I'd say we're locked into only 3rd party "le hype/marketable" DLC.

Simon Belmont got in first, so I'm good. K. Rool was just a bonus.

Lucina

Attached: 1544410326631.gif (316x296, 2.98M)

>3 most wanted were Ridley, Skull Kid and K. Rool
I’m still more than satisfied

Attached: 691D523B-AE27-4AD1-9728-BFCEBF5A494D.png (500x647, 176K)

Little Mac must have been broken in Smash 4 then

That stunt they pulled with the Moon AT was uncalled for and you didn't deserve that.

They really should have just put Skull Kid as a part of that assist. His current one is so shitty. And it would have ripped that band aid off early

My most wanted was Simon
and I wanted K Rool too anyway

>My most wanted was incineroar
I have bad news for you...

Attached: zZ86SqQ.jpg (891x717, 77K)

I'm glad both got in. It wouldn't be right if only 1 got in and the other didn't.

Also my most wanted is Mega Man and Jigglypuff so I'm happy.

It's his turn next

Attached: 1548832070699.jpg (320x320, 11K)

Maybe next time...

Attached: DwLo7p7UwAA0Ncc.png (894x894, 533K)

Fake Roolbro, we're supposed to be allies with the Ridleybros

You have bad taste, too.

Anyone who thinks their favorite character deserved to get in before King K. Rool or Ridley is a certifiable faggot and not even worth having a dialogue with. It's just straight-up delusion or conscious bad faith.

But I got Ridley.
Last game I even got Palutena.

While I'm not a Golden Sun fan, never gonna shit on someone who wants another never ever. Also Nibroc makes some dope shit. His Geno and Isaac fit too well with Ultimate's aesthetic

Attached: geno_ultimate_render_by_nibroc_rock_dcydivn-pre.png (894x894, 676K)

Imagine wanting a literal NPC in Smash

Tons of smash chars are npcs

As long as Sakurai's are the same as mine...

Attached: 3e1qsc4.png (491x335, 322K)

daily reminder that if your "favorite" wasn't in the original, you're a massive faggot

What happened to you will never not be extremely funny to me.

Attached: Snatched.jpg (219x183, 12K)

Uprising was GOAT so suck my dick

>Being so basic that your taste could be represented by Nintendo's top 11 and Jigglypuff.

She's a boss

but I got my most wanted and my favorite descendant of his before krool was revealed you cuckidile.

Attached: simon.jpg (613x1024, 70K)