Thoughts on street fighter v?

thoughts on street fighter v?

Attached: 1550365395253.webm (1920x1080, 2.74M)

It's booty

Attached: 1539859890576.jpg (512x658, 69K)

Attached: 1542107769502.jpg (624x720, 34K)

its shit.

>SFV BAD

Attached: 1543640461340.png (636x773, 141K)

MOMMY

Attached: 1550212252163.jpg (347x677, 57K)

/thread

I give it a pretty solid 'Too many alt costumes you have to pay extra money for' out of 10.

really cores my values

>shit out costume after costume
>netcode still broken

isn't there a nude mod for this game?

It's basically being kept alive by Capcom money pouring into tournaments. It's far from the juggernaut SFIV was, and that's why Tekken was able to make huge gains on it in regards to a scene, and why People believe MK11 will do the same.

Needs more ads.

Attached: 1466811533220.jpg (3028x1581, 2.47M)

God, why is Cammy so perfect bros?

I've been playing games for 20 years and always thought the waifu fags and weirdos lusting after fake women were just gay. Then I found FG girls, especially SFV girls. God damn.

The game sucks though. Stubby as fuck normals.

Needs more DLC.

MOMMIES

Game sucked.
The girls are nice and thicc though....so it gets a pass for that alone.

As a fighting game? Eh, it's okay. Lot of issues though, and the netcode is atrocious.
As fap material? again, eh? Big tits and ass doesn't take away from the art direction that gives the characters NBA Big man hands and feet.

Attached: Boban-Marjanovic-STACK.jpg (654x368, 70K)

No Fei Long.
When's Fei Long?

Attached: 1550363169363.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Only good because of Menat.

Attached: 264732611.jpg (433x650, 63K)

Menat makes me-nut.

TAKE A SIT TAKE A LOAD OFF

Sniff

Attached: sfv.jpg (2044x1149, 697K)

Then what about doa?

SFVI

is there a place I could browse more like these? I need a front facing version of that image

SNIFFFF

I can't help but realize how ugly some of the ingame models are body shape-wise. Even the hands are so freakishly big

It's a fighting game. Limbs have to be big so moves are clearly visible.

I want to be Laura's personal grappling bud

Stop posting my collage

Why not V?
When's Fei Long in V?

Sex objectification for incels. There is a very good reason why Street Fighter V is first fighting game to try to win over audience by sex appeal and smart audience doesn't buy that. By targeting straight white men they like alienate majority of minorities, what were they thinking.

Kys paco

*ahem*
FUCK SFV and FUCK Crapcom

Modern day street fighter 2. big damage from all characters, that doesn't require learning half the stuff in 3 and 4 to play at high level. That is my assessment of the game. Also many big booty and breasted ladies. Its to bad about the nerfed jiggle physics

trying real hard there but points for effort

It has most fundamentally solid and deliberate mechanics in all of street fighter. Haters will say gameplay is shit, but its not shit, just unexciting and vanilla.

people said they were sick of 4 and wanted alpha + third strike so they gave them alpha + third strike but then people realized they didn't like alpha + third strike and now want 4 again.

solid game. nothing more than that. there is nothing you can do in it that will make people go "whoa this game is sick". its just average

They can resolve that by having hitbox display.

Pretty much this. Close the thread now.

it is tho

I really was hoping that ono would of died from his anal polyp. fuck that guy for abomination v.