ITT vastly improve a vidya character's design by changing one aspect

ITT vastly improve a vidya character's design by changing one aspect

Attached: 8eff2f3.png (1588x1372, 522K)

im gonna kill you if you post this again faggot

unironically the only fuckable girl in SU
the rest are fat and ugly. if there is a thin one, they have jew noses

I unironically agree OP

I disagree, but I like both.

I would just say get rid of it completely.

Attached: 1550967199671.jpg (794x1372, 72K)

Wow that looks good

Attached: 1475723335608.jpg (1200x859, 221K)

This might be the only time eye bags makes a girl look worse, fucking wow. How do you do it Rebeeca.

>here let me make this a more generic design

Attached: 1536661853793.jpg (376x414, 19K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>Let me make garbage solely for the sake of being different

>Midna
Give her a third tall flat teen version

gave up watching this shit after rose was revealed to be pink diamond (WOW WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE!!!!! THANKS REBECCA!!!!!) what happened after that?

This. OP is a tasteless retard

You’ve eliminated the point of the design aspect
She’s BLUE diamond. As in SAD Diamond. She’s supposed to look fucking sad you idiot, the bags under her eyes are to make her look BLUE

I don't know anything about this character, but if she's supposed to look tired and depressed (which she does in every picture I see of her), this kind of defeats the point.

>games ruined by filler

>Character based around depression, and mourning their sister.

>Give her angry eyes

trim the caterpillars

Attached: Eyebrows.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

just IMAGINE

i don't remember what specifically was revealed before/after htat but blue and yellow diamond came to earth and he talk no jutsu'd them into being nice, then they went to homeworld to try and get white diamond to be nice too, talknojutsu didn't work and when she took out steven's gem it tried to reform and turned into like a ghost steven that screamed really loudly
when she learned she was wrong about him being pink she stopped being evil and now they're all happy and nice the end
or not i think they're doing a movie to end the series
it wasn't worth watching

so what about lapis?

>sex bed hair
>cock hungry eyes

Kirby’s modern blush is garbage bring it back to this.

Attached: 0DB5AAC2-1EF8-4F2C-ACBC-F40D6181866D.png (512x484, 65K)

Steven made friends with the space Nazis and now everything is ok and the writers are pretending their countless genocides didn't happen.

They're supposed to be bags under her eyes, not makeup.

This

oh also their house was indeed the fusion of all 4/5 of them, like literally everyone thought
it was still kind of cool though

shit taste detected

Attached: 1495661076397.jpg (950x700, 45K)

Attached: 1509123955161.jpg (300x190, 20K)

Steven convinced Blue and Yellow that he was Pink, they took him to Homeworld and he met White who is a really creepily serene absolute control freak obsessed with perfection. White and the Diamonds didn’t understand that Steven wasn’t just Pink in another form but he eventually convinced Blue, who had a chat with Yellow, and they both decided to try to stand up to White for being a fucking creep. White did a big monologue about how her perfection shines imperfectly through every gem and how things should be perfect, and then brainwashed Yellow and Blue. Steven fuses with Garnet and then Pearl (separately) to get his bearings and fight White Diamond, but fails. Then they all fuse into Obsidian, fail to beat her. White rips out Steven’s gem, revealing Pink Steven while Steven’s original human body dies slowly. Pink Steven REEEEEEEEEs at White after she asks where Pink Diamond is, and then Steven re-fuses with himself to become himself. Then White admits she isn’t perfect and becomes Steven’s friend. Then they semi-cure all the corrupted gems
Also Lars and his crew are on Earth now

I want to fuck Peridot.

fuck niggers

>completely change her emotional expression from grieving anger to bitchy annoyance

haha

t. Steven

ugly eyebrow