Worth a buy at 20 euros? It's not already dead is it? Looking for multi-player shooters to play

Worth a buy at 20 euros? It's not already dead is it? Looking for multi-player shooters to play

Attached: INSURG-PC-big.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Yeah, it's good. You'll find games plenty easy.

How are your comp specs? It's fun and well designed but poorly optimized. If you have a toaster, don't even bother

It's alright. RS2 is better.

>If you have a average gaming pc, don't even bother
fixed.

my cpu is meh, i5 6400, but otherwise I have a 1060 and 16gb of ram, should be ok even tho I hear its single core stress heavy

its not as good as the first one sadly, has some good things like checking mags and all that but so far one shitty gamemode on 5 shitty maps

>1060

how much vram though? if you have the 8gb one, you should be fine

yeah, I still play insurgency 1 sometimes, how did it get so big any way? They should do the same for sandstorm, hopefully

6, don't think there's an 8 one? idk, I just hope cpu doesn't bottleneck as my cpu is low ghz even tho it's a semi modern i5, this is an issue on some games that are single core performance heavy, rising storm 2 Nam for example I run with some frame rate dips, and not due to the gpu

how's the co-op in sandstorm? it was my favorite thing to play in 1

Why does Squad have the higher playercount despite being 4 years old?

Attached: hmm.png (730x500, 193K)

Because Squad has far more features and isn't just a CS:GO clone.

Attached: ied.gif (350x219, 2.57M)

how similar is it to Arma
cause it looks very

It's ARMA with fewer features.

God I love ambushes

Attached: mine.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Fucking this.
If you have an average-okay computer you can probably run medium at 30fps

Its a 50 vs 50 multiplayer shooter on large maps (1x1 up to 4x4 squarekilometers), with player-build spawnpoints. Flags are captured in order so there is always a frontline, but plenty opportunity to flank. 14 maps right now, 5 factions.

It's fairly similair in the way engagements play out, but its public community is much more talkative than pub servers in arma, the netcode and gunplay is much better. It just lacks co-op and air assets.

Attached: cookoff.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Not similar, it's just got a bit of realism without the dogshit engine and netcode from ArmA. If you don't wanna drop a dime on it try Project Reality. It's exactly what Squad is trying to be so if you don't like that you won't like Squad.

>50 vs 50 multiplayer
40v40.

I love it but I don’t know how I feel about commander stuff

update when?
I still can't have a male operator because of a glitch that wasn't fixed

Soon they are are adding mp5 and mg#

Right, 50vs50 still isn't in.

The playtest went fairly well though, dunno whats taking so long

I would go for this instead but am more the fast paced shooter type of guy and don't want to be TOO tacticool, far too lazy to voice chat orders w my squad etc

Any plans to improve the optimization w these updates?

Pretty fun, but the optimization is Russian roulette for most systems. Don't expect it to be super milsim tactical though, Insurgency has always been the entry point into low ttk hardcore shooters.

Attached: 20190213233014_1.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

I shared some webm with audio in