Is it true that zoomers have faster reflexes and are therefore naturally better at video games?

Is it true that zoomers have faster reflexes and are therefore naturally better at video games?

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure

I think it is. Every kid under 10 I meet has quite impressive skill. I saw my niece playing Geometry Dash on his cellphone and I couldn't keep up with him. Too bad they tend to have the worst taste in games possible.

Nearly every single game franchise in existence had to be made simpler and more casual because zoomers are, in fact, considerably less intelligent, less capable, have lower reflexes and extremely retarded attention spans.

The generation before this had break dancing. Before that, rocking. Before that jazz dancing.
Zoomers though? Swinging your arms from side to side or "dab" posing.

Fucking worthless, vapid animals.

Pic related. A zoomer during lab testing for any brain function at all.

Attached: 00.jpg (474x266, 19K)

>young people's reflexes are sharper than old people
Wow who could've knew.

i think youre mixing up the way children act with how generations act. obviously children are going to be dumber, weaker, and slower.

They're the dumbest weakest (physically and emotionally) generation.

>The generation before this had break dancing. Before that, rocking. Before that jazz dancing.

I guess you're joking, but just in case you're not. I doubt that many of the pro players in different genres has ever practiced any of that.

Yes, younger people tend to have better reflexes than older people.

Reminder that all zoomers have destroyed fighting games because none of them can do this.

Attached: tumblr_ms8z8hVnUA1sc1k5uo1_1280.gif (678x494, 17K)

>His
>Niece
Degens really did win didn't they...

I meant nephew. I messed up my English.

Your reflexes peak at like 19-20 or so from what I've heard. Zoomers are around that age.

Having faster reflexes doesn’t make you better though

Also you can still have fast reflexes as an adult if you maintain them

Alright you fucks
I guess it's time again

humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime

I'm about 250ms, I've seen my CSGO "esports friend" get somewhere around 150ms

Attached: 1550966488.png (857x417, 20K)

>SubToPewDiePie
>SavePewDiePie
>UnsubFromT-Series
>T-SeriesUsesSubBot
heh

On topic, 220ms
t. 30 year old boomer

>tfw you have dyspraxia and consequentially are SHIT at aiming in FPS and micro in RTS

Attached: 1395808540499.png (207x208, 4K)

It is true that we're getting old and zooms are more physical than we are now yes

I did it on mobile cuz i’m on the toilet

Attached: 23C41C51-9D29-4BD4-A61C-D3978AA6D6DD.png (750x1334, 138K)

Forgot to add I'm 28

I doubt it. They just have more time.

And in my experience, winning in games is often about slowing down and using more precise controls. Which in turn, you can speed up again when you git gud.

>its like a secret
>we shared the combos and wrote them down on the backs of seven 11 cups
>kids today don't even know pac man

>Our technology may be getting smarter, but a provocative new study suggests human intelligence is on the decline. In fact, it indicates that Westerners have lost 14 I.Q. points on average since the 90s Era.
>“The reduction in human intelligence (if there is any reduction) would have begun at the time that genetic selection became more relaxed,” Dr. Gerald Crabtree, professor of pathology and developmental biology at Stanford University, told The Huffington Post in an email. “I projected this occurred as our ancestors began to live in more supportive high density societies (cities) and had access to a steady supply of food."
>As for Dr. te Nijenhuis and colleagues, they analyzed the results of 14 intelligence studies conducted between 1984 to 2018, including one by Sir Francis Galton, an English anthropologist and a cousin of Charles Darwin. Each study gauged participants’ so-called visual reaction times — how long it took them to press a button in response to seeing a stimulus. Reaction time reflects a person’s mental processing speed, and so is considered an indication of general intelligence.
>In the late 19th Century, visual reaction times averaged around 194 milliseconds, the analysis showed. In 2018 that time had grown to 295 milliseconds. Even though the machine gauging reaction time in the late 19th Century was less sophisticated than that used in recent years, Dr. te Nijenhuis told The Huffington Post that the old data is directly comparable to modern data.

Yeah. They're all razor sharp.

Attached: 1549368802585.png (533x641, 351K)

Best I can do

I'm 28 yrs old

Attached: Untitled.png (724x416, 19K)

Hehe... nothing personnel boomers

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 7.16.06 PM.png (1564x784, 81K)

*dabs on boomers*

Attached: lil peep.jpg (785x411, 22K)

>mass import subhumans from nations with HELP, WE'RE GETTING DUMBER!!

no shit

Pretty sure white kids are getting dumber too on account of poor nutrition, poor education and mental overstimulation.

Boomer as fuck and got an avg of 189ms using the 5 try minimum.

dipshits

Attached: time.png (851x430, 18K)

190 average, I'm 23

I play competitive games a lot, so i expected it

Attached: 1540109126548.jpg (818x818, 71K)

>18
>attempts are always on the 300s or late 200s
What does this even mean? Does this makes me retarded? I'd like to say that it's because I'm using a tablet but it also happened on my PC.

20 years ago if you wanted to improve your reaction time you'd just play Unreal Tournament with insta gib on. You'd get quicker pretty fast. Don't think there's anything comparable anymore.

Think of it kinda like playing a computer game over the internet and noting the data latency (or ping). Low ping would be a good connection. High ping is not quite as good.

I do know about this, I used to read about this topic months ago.
Can it be improved? I've heard of practice and neuroplasiticity but I still wonder.

They have better reflexes however they also can come with lower intelligence.
Later zoomzoom are stupid as fuck, early zoomzoom are a mixed bag of everything but they're generally less stupid.

What did it mean by this?

Attached: time.png (1734x409, 35K)