What are some sequels that are unfairly hated?

What are some sequels that are unfairly hated?

Attached: 810UA+lZ3bL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1372, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Bravely_Default:_Praying_Brage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The hate was deserved.
Also, Dragon Quarter.

>"unfairly hated"
>doesn't happen in the distant future
>ba'al aren't plot important
>ruined magnolia by making her only a cock sucker
>yew is the most annoying MC ever
>west version is more censored than anything from the 90s
The only good thing of this piece of shit is that Agnes and Tiz get a happy ending.

>Unfairly
Fuck off faggot.
Second was trash in everything story-wise.
I want to play Ba'als the game, not GENEOLGIAS DINDU NUFFIN THEY WERE GOOD BOYS feat DUDE FOOD GRAVY LMAO.

I disliked how the 2nd one didn't really take its story seriously. While BD1 was cliched it still had some stakes and pretty cool characters. Second had nothing of that with the exception of the returning characters.

Attached: 1550161305301_0.png (249x275, 157K)

I'll forever be mad, the secret movie hyped Magnolia as some cool action girl but the actual game made her a fucking bimbo that only sucks yew's dick! fuck that "team of writers"! bring back the stein gate's author!

Attached: 1512768075695.jpg (267x323, 22K)

My hype was killed when they said Revo wasn't returning. What's the point of a Bravely game without Revo's melodic tunes?

They should've gone with the first mobage story and plot instead of whatever the fuck Second was.

finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Bravely_Default:_Praying_Brage

>Default was mediocre
>Second was bad
>fags still want a third Bravely game

may I ask why? nothing good has ever come out of those shitty games

Attached: 2363110-snes_actraiser2.jpg (2100x1534, 404K)

>Second was trash in everything story-wise.

I'd argue that constitutes unfair hate given that Bravely Default was already absolute bottom-tier trash story-wise.
Second improved on the gameplay which was the only thing that mattered in the first place.

I learned my lesson. Default and Second were the main reason I thought Octopath was going to be forgettable.

I really liked Bravely Default 1 up until the first loop. After that it became a fucking chore and I simply sped through the other loops just to finish the game up.

Default is one of the best JRPGs of all time.

Octopath Traveler > Bravely Default >>> Bravely Second

If they are making a Bravely Third I hope they learn one thing from OT, make the characters SHUT THE FUCK UP. DUDE FOOD GRAVY LMAO

I enjoyed BD, the story is quite well written, it has a lore justifaction and reason that make sense for fucking streetpass. That's pretty neat. The loops got a bit tiresome on the 3rd go around for me, but the boss fights made it worth it.

half of*

What's the other half?

Friendly reminder that Octopath Traveler was made by another team.

>>west version is more censored than anything from the 90s
Does the JP version of Second have English text like JP version of BD did?

Exactly. It's just that people suddenly realized that the game sucks, since they hyped it up in their memory.

Deus Ex Invisible War