SURVIVE TOGETHER lmao

gamingbolt.com/microsoft-allegedly-looked-at-bringing-game-pass-to-ps4-too-rumor

Attached: pass.png (255x144, 70K)

No no no no NO

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN SMASH, THE GAMEPASS ON SWITCH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY MAXIMUM ENTRY TO THE SERIES

NOOOOOOO. GAMEPASS ONLY ON XBOX AND SWITCH

Attached: 1537648182471.png (630x758, 11K)

Problem is, Sony will never allow it.
They don't even allow EA access.

Sony would be dumb to not let Microsoft bring their games to PS4/5. There would literally be no reason to buy an Xbox anymore

Not the point. The point is Steveniggers pointed to a potential Switch/MS partnership as evidence he was in.
If this thing is true it's more like they're looking to exit the console market, which can't be true, god isn't good enough

Sony might allow it if they realize it would mean cutting a chunk of xbox sales

Problem is it won't just bring first party games, Sony allow game pass will also let them eat the 3rd party game sales in PS4.

Horseshit.
Nintendo should be the one whoring out their shit to other systems.

i find this shit hilarious.
xbox has such a shitty playerbase that they have to start begging other companies to host their games on.
why dont they just give up at this point and just be a multiplatform software company like what Sega did.

It's more like they turn Xbox hardware to Surface.
They don't care which platform you play as long as you give them money.

Unless MS puts big games day 1 on pass, they have nothing to worry about.

>Posted by Pramath
>News/Rumors

So someone is actually just making shit up, because they want more clicks. Got it.

They most certainly care. If they could achieve industry domination and take a cut of every game sold ever they would absolutely do it. Admitting you can play Xbox games without buying an Xbox + Gold is "surrendering" in every sense of the word.
Although I guess streaming-exclusive games is something we've all dreaded for years, so as much as I love to see console makers going under there's nothing to celebrate yet.
And again this is clickbait

>And again this is clickbait
SEETHE

Masterchief for smash pls. I don't even play halo or smash. I just think it would be cool for him to be in smash.

sure think halofaggot

SOMY

ALWAYS

WINS

Attached: 163453212343.png (756x694, 3K)

They're cutting a chunk of their own in the process

I don't like halo or smash. The only halo I played was odst and only smash I played was melee and the one on the wii

The issue still remains that Sony has their own streaming service. Switch would make sense because it's a hand held with out a streaming program.
Sony is content with psnow having zero competition on their own system

I really couldn't give a shit less whether PS4 actually got to play Xbox games. Fuck, it would give my brother a way to play with me.

I'm just tired of these shitty threads that consist of nothing more than rumors, followrd by OVER 9000 Wojak variations. Post some actual fucking videogame content instead of meming all the time, god damn.

Attached: 1549709075308.gif (200x200, 28K)

>thread about microsoft and sony
>smash rosterfags immediately find a way to make it about the smash roster
serious question. do you people even like video games, or do you only care about le epic smash character reveal trailers?

Attached: 1548382241465.gif (236x237, 31K)

at that point, why bother investing r&d time and money into any more new consoles? might as well just go third-party.

They are gearing up for the transition. Nextbox will be the final try, be sure to boycott it so they get the message.