Does it still hurt Yea Forums?

Does it still hurt Yea Forums?

Attached: Grinchies.jpg (1280x1037, 268K)

Babies first fake

I hadn't laughed so hard at people in a long time.

Grinchfags will deny they believed the ""leaks"" and pretend they always knew it was fake in 3...2....

Anyone dumb enough to believe a leak with Geno in it deserves the disappointment.

grinchfags prove once again that Yea Forums is the least intelligent board on this fucking site

I was relieved it was fake but the Ken/Incineroar shit being real was almost as bad.

Lots of good memes and OC came out of it. Was some of the most fun I've had on this shithole in a long time.

Attached: 1541017584878.png (346x500, 195K)

People who believes a literal blurry photo for no good reason deserves all the scorn and mockery they can get.

meh

Yeah. It was nice to believe

No it was amazing the whole way through. What an amazing roller coaster of a journey

Attached: 1549988501856.png (960x960, 781K)

Attached: file.png (610x334, 530K)

>believing in a blurry photo posted to Yea Forums
>ever

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

>Still no waluigi
Does Nintendo hate him or what?

Yea Forums getting BTFO after spamming the board with screencaps of literal whos who didn't believe the leak was great.

the what-if hurts but it was always too good to be true

Not at all, all the smug retards that paraded an obviously fake overbloated blurry image leak got completely btfo and I ended up getting a character I never knew I'd love so much and has become my new go to main

Attached: Chad.png (680x495, 421K)

i was a believer in it. i wasnt disappointed but its a funny story looking back on it.

No, it would’ve been nice to get a Rhythm Heaven rep but despite the fact that it turned out fake, it was a pretty fun ride anyways. I’ll never understand why they chose Incineroar and an echo to be the last two reveals but one weak direct can’t ruin the game for me.

Attached: 7902138A-F3B4-4E59-BA2B-5CA307B82C76.jpg (224x215, 18K)

There was a lot more evidence than a blurry picture.

There was more evidence against the leak than evidence for it.

This chad is still making videos?

Why would the leak being real have been bad?

These. Not gonna lie, I came pretty close to believing it myself but even in a world where K. Rool and Ridley were already confirmed, Geno is STILL just too NEVER EVER.

Grinchfags will always have the last laugh considering how shit the final roster ended up being.

if it turns out this fuck is responsible

Attached: 1506659654851.jpg (259x207, 18K)

Wait, what? For the grinch leak?

>how shit the final roster ended up being.
How's it shit?

Mariotehplumber was responsible for the Grinch leak by the way

Nope
It'll be fun to look back on years from now. Still, you'd think people would've learned after the fake rayman leak from the last game. The next game will have it's own big fake leak and the cycle will continue once more.

Attached: 1528198856775.png (1259x1049, 1.36M)

Yes, but at least we had a lot of fun along the way

That's /x/ and Yea Forums

How is a roster with every playable character returning and a handful of newcomers bad? All the unique newcomers play great too. Only the retards who raised their expectations too high think it's shit.

cope