Finally just beat KH3, haven't really been on Yea Forums at all since it leaked to avoid getting spoiled...

Finally just beat KH3, haven't really been on Yea Forums at all since it leaked to avoid getting spoiled. I liked it a lot overall, despite some flaws. What was the general consensus here?

Attached: kingdom_hearts_iii_cover_art_cropped.jpg (1200x1200, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtbmsqOZays
youtube.com/watch?v=KaFXQLJfelM
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqsYxwhkco
youtube.com/watch?v=HeyfHmDunS4
youtube.com/watch?v=CBwgbeup-As&t=320s
youtube.com/watch?v=70zsjk99LGw
youtube.com/watch?v=ilPPtE8T7Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=sgBrn5AIW3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vAGFWmfXK4A
youtube.com/watch?v=_bsjn6f5gU4
twitter.com/ProJared/status/1091675624601612288?s=19
twitter.com/ProJared/status/1095081050332516352?s=19
twitter.com/FrustratedJacob/status/1099419143495921664?s=19
youtu.be/99hSFcl5LK4
youtube.com/watch?v=jK1amEg6Hx4
twitch.tv/bizkit047
youtu.be/LxaMeGjYDLs?t=76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: KH3 do nothing to win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

/thread

I stopped after I had to run through rings in Sanfransokyo. That was it for me. It should have been when I had to sit through Let it Go, but I dunno.

We loved it

Attached: smuglette.jpg (902x822, 98K)

Is this on beginner? 0 magic used and still the assists managed to do mad damage

>W-we loved it
youtube.com/watch?v=XtbmsqOZays

Attached: 1550502489933.jpg (423x423, 66K)

proud mode
youtube.com/watch?v=KaFXQLJfelM

>he posted it again
No one's convinced by easy mode.

A little too easy, but mostly good. Solid 8/10 with potential to be 10/10 with a final mix.

Those Org 13 battles were insanely kino tho.

it was a disappointment
i didn't expect kh2fm again but goddamn i expected better
i played every shitty handheld game hoping to have my devotion rewarded and its like it didn't even matter, all those characters get like a single scene each and barely interact with eachother
the combat was piss easy and filled with too many gimmicks
the music was lame and a lot of it was just rehashed from kh2
the game ended on a fucking SEQUEL BAIT CLIFFHANGER
fuck nomura, fuck square enix, and most importantly fuck myself for playing this shit series and ever expecting anything good from it after kh2fm

After reading the dead people messages on Final World it made me realize Nomura is a good writer pretending to be retarded.

based

Attached: AHEM FUCK KH3 AND FUCK CUCKSAKA TEAM.png (325x360, 109K)

>Those Org 13 battles were rushed, easy and trash
ye

>have to do inane bullshit in disney worlds
have you ever played a kingdom hearts game before?

Cringe

Attached: fuck kh3 haters.png (327x364, 78K)

Ahem. Fuck Kairi, fuck Xehanort and FUCK HAS-BEENS

I'm sure it feels that way if you play on easy.

Nomura buckled and the game was made for people who watched a 10 minute summary on Youtube instead of people who followed the games for years.

>the music was lame and a lot of it was just rehashed from kh2

THIS fucking shit. I can understand a lot of the decisions but what the FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=CHqsYxwhkco
>Party members carry you in these fights even on level 1.

Cope harder

Attached: 1550298914032.png (674x825, 108K)

At first it was mostly liked despite some issues regarding difficulty and the lack of proper post game content but then KH2FM autists showed up and complained that they can’t spam reflect anymore.

And then normies joined in the anti circlejerk because their funny donkey meme man made a video on it.

i cried when roxas and xion came back

Everything he says is true. The game actually punishes people who were with the series the whole time by dumping all of the setup in the garbage can.

This. Plot points weren't given the respect they deserved and were glossed over. Hell, Roxas LITERALLY FALLS OUT OF THE SKY because Nomura couldn't think of another way to get him there. Those things won't get do-overs, and they were treated like items on a checklist. I won't even go into gameplay because 2FMchads already said everything that needs to be said. I just think everything in this game was done poorly.

Attached: 1530580942210.png (466x285, 95K)

I think im in love, guys

Attached: Pure aryan blonde.png (1917x1075, 2.09M)

It sucked or was disappointing

The only wipe i had on proud was on the dog boss because i didnt notice the QTE.
Org fight were extremely anticlimactic in comparison to KH2

can someone give me a quick rundown of the plot up to 3? I havent played any KH games since their releases, and just want to refreash in a little words as possible.

Utter cringe sucker.

>all these complaints about the plot
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=HeyfHmDunS4

youtube.com/watch?v=CBwgbeup-As&t=320s

youtube.com/watch?v=70zsjk99LGw

Fuck off.

Most people here like it ranging from people thinking it was great to those who thought it it okay.both admit it has flaws. There is however one person shitposting nearly any KH thread that pops up trying to sow dissonance in every thread.

Me? I'm already fully Luxu

Attached: xig.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

All threads begin in bait and so all end. The post is no different.

The delusion in KH fanboys heads is unreal. I have a new mobile game to sell you idiots.

How is that a fanboy post. He admits the game is flawed.

>The game actually punishes people who were with the series the whole time
In favor of fucking gacha whales.

Here
youtube.com/watch?v=ilPPtE8T7Z8

It was a good game that could certainly become great with a Final Mix release.

I would have probably liked it more if 3 quarters of it weren't about doing LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

Xehanort bad
Sora good

Like aqua, terra, ven, roxas, xion, namine ?
Well you won't see them ever again enjoy or maybe for 10 sec screentime

Ven’s the most important person going into KH4 who isn’t Sora/Riku

What does it mean?

Attached: yozora.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

You knew it was gonna be shit when there were no FF characters to balance things out

First track is arrangements from previous games, second is not even Shimomura and third is barely heard in game. Great rebuttal

The only good part about the game was the last part. The Disney shit felt like a chore.

i hate that all of this is true

Attached: 452908C5-9B17-478D-A5DF-4BBCEDDC4606.jpg (547x273, 21K)

With rare exception these games have always been like that; plot dumps at the beginning and end with the Disney worlds in the middle.

Barry, it's over, KH3 is amazing and the most succesful game in the franchise so far. It's time to move on and LET IT GO

Attached: 1548794377935.png (456x653, 563K)

To be fair strong roxas was one strong mother fucker

>Its an arrangement of the bosses previous themes as you fight against all three at the same time
>Shit
>Not from Shimomura so its shit
Great arguments

Jesus christ Barry, KH3 is better than FFXV. Just get over it already and stop spamming Yea Forums with trash.

Can't wait to see how all these characters will interact when they finally meet? Well, it turns out that really enjoy standing still and grunting at whatever Sora or the villain does.

you should have played the mobile game instead fag :^)

They've served there places as plot contributors, what use do they have now?

There's been heavy shitposting around it since before release, and then there are a lot of people who never liked the series in the first place.
Among fans, there are the usual KH2FMfags who can't accept that a game can be good/fun without being on that same level in terms of combat mechanics, and there are people who really liked it.

t. KH3 coper

>midpoint of KH2
>Hollow Bastion Invasion filled with epic moments

youtube.com/watch?v=sgBrn5AIW3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vAGFWmfXK4A

>midpoint of KH3
>...

Why did they think they could pull the wool over eyes and give us garbage?

Attached: 1544581655533.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Did you miss the part where I said "with rare exception"?

It's literally just Bazztek. You can tell it's him because the autistic motherfucker always says "cope" or some stupid variant of it and never actually denies it's him.

Explain

Wtf is Barry and why is everyone criticizing the game being called him?

Days isn't like that, BBS isn't like that, really the only games like that are Coded and DDD, even those are debatable.

this KH3FM, if done right, would bump it up to a 9/10

Because the dialogues are good shit? The prose is good enough to know whoever is writing them isnt retarded. It also conveys the theme of the game about relationship, feelings and hearts way better than the normal game does.

KH3 copers have been using "muh Barry" as a boogeyman to deflect all criticism

Attached: 1546871311921.png (118x124, 22K)

>a game that has been hyped for more a decade has more sales than its predecessors

Whoooaa. Too bad a solid half of the people who bought it walked away at least slightly disappointed.

>Still using the boss that is more of a glorified cutscene than anything to indicate the entire game

The amount of content needed to be done right is night impossible and would require a nearly full rewrite of the overarching plot.

>What was the general consensus here?

It's a good game but not the best KH game.

Ignore and it's just XV-kun SEETHING because KH3 is a success and well liked

because it is him doing the shitosting. Posting the same shitty wojacks, the same shitty videos, the same shitty e-celeb videos, and the same cherrypicked webms

Attached: 1550709477906.jpg (819x462, 87K)

We noted a extreme lack of Indiana Jones world.

He must have be up 24/7 since release in order to be doing that in every thread all by himself.

It's amazing how one picture can BTFO Barry, RE2fags, Yea Forums shitposters and KH2FM elitists.

Attached: 1549409114429.png (1920x1584, 1.27M)

KH 3 Final Mix incoming 2024 and its official for the PS5 and PC

Attached: hes-right-you-know-32644779.png (500x396, 115K)

Reminder that KH3 only sold 700k in its first month in japan, and despite being extremely hyped only sold 2.5x more than KH2 did when it first launched.

>only sold 2.5x more than KH2
>ONLY
Dumb dunkey poster.

>only
>sold more than twice as much
Yeah okay.

It's okay Barry, you can just stop it now.

Attached: smug_shepard.jpg (600x400, 31K)

How did they travel back in tine to fight the heartless pillar?

Yea Forums generally loves it but we agree it needs a Final Mix to be on par with the other Final Mixes.

We do have an autistic shitposter called XV-kun who spams every thread with the exact same posts though in an attempt to make people like the game less in comparison to his obsession, Final Fantasy XV. These posts are his spam:

Marluxia has like 3 attacks LMFAO

Attached: 1446116107101.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

>sold over twice of what KH2 did

How is that a bad thing

KH2 sold 400k in its first month what’s 2.5x that? Most of KH3’s sales were from day 1 buys and preorders and won’t go up by much. KH3 is a disappointment.

Cope

Dreams apparently

>2024
Eh... I expect it sometime at the end of this year or the beginning of next. KH1FM came out less than a year after the JP release and KH2FM was exactly a year after the NA release. Maybe it'll be longer considering XV's Royal Edition came out around 2 years after it's release though.

Are you new to Yea Forums? He literally does post here every waking moment and has done so for several years. It has never been possible to discuss Final Fantasy XV on Yea Forums thanks to him alone. He's very legitimately mentally ill and always posts the same way, so he's easy to spot.

FM will fix it

Attached: 1547774062477.jpg (633x905, 121K)

Marluxia kit is literally and I MEAN LITERALLY the same kit that KH2 minus the pool.

Xemnas, Xigbar and Riku have the same kit. Young Xenny and Saix have a similar one and the rest are new ones.

>Why does this boss whom you normally fight together with 3 other bosses only have 3 attacks???

Dumb nevereverposter

Its literally the same kit that he had in 2 minus the pool and one DM attack.

What a lying sack of shit, he doesn't even have the rose cage.

>the state of KH3 copers

Attached: 1547161027423.png (750x717, 245K)

Dude, you're trying too hard. Marluxia as a solo boss in KH3 is shit. The actual argument as to why the fight isn't shit is that he's not a solo boss.

How much has it sold ?

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1597848352837.png (900x862, 32K)

>mfw Xemnas found the rose cage

>Floaty
>Easy
>As reasons why KH2 is "better"
I keep being reminded why I don't take you people seriously.

I finished today too, why do they pull so much from the shitty mobile game?

It's a complete piece of shit and is literally unfinished
Nomura is a hack

5 millions week one, 2 millions more than RE2.

It was a massive disappointment that focused too much on flash and flare over its core gameplay. Not a bad game, just passable and forgettable.
I'm still trying to figure out how it all happened. It seemed like they wanted to make mob fights bigger, but ended up making the mobs more passive to compensate. Then they added larger party sizes, attraction nukes, free super spells, and keyblade finishers. Those were added alongside the already established Unity attacks, which was removed from the menu for some reason.

Attached: 1485808982020.gif (480x361, 456K)

That's on Proud retard

You're coping.

Attached: 1538253520743.jpg (1001x837, 198K)

Thats what I mean by the pool attack.

Marluxia in 2 had two ground attacfks, one infinite aerial with the only difference it only stops after one recovery and guard instead of a single recovery.

He still has the spin DM and instead of the nuke DM he has the Larxene one. The only thing missing is the pool attack that involves the cage.

I didnt say the fight was good or bad.

You're not bothering to argue.

Everyone hates KH3 even ProJared HATES KH3 and dropped the KH series for good because KH3 was so bad

a solid "half" are newfags who caught up in the past year

Attached: 1522022932673.png (500x548, 333K)

Nice proof.

Nice to see you finally admit that FFXV is trash and KH2FM is a masterpiece. All those years of sperging out about how shit KH2FM is with must seem like a pretty huge waste of time to you now!

It didn't sell 2.5x more
It made 2.5x more revenue because it cost more than KH2 did, not 2.5x more sales than KH2

>Thats what I mean by the pool attack
No it isn't, his rose cage and summoning the pools are two distinct attacks. He literally starts the Data fight with the former. youtube.com/watch?v=_bsjn6f5gU4
>Marluxia in 2 had two ground attacfks
He has at least 5. Grounded scythe combo, cast rose cage, summon pools, spinny attack that activates RC, two DMs.

Even by the standards of KH3 copers you're a fucking retard.

Attached: 1454026128654.jpg (2610x2505, 405K)

less than 5m

that's shipped
it sold less

Attached: float.gif (500x280, 3.31M)

See

His KH3 playthrough is on his twitch channel

twitter.com/ProJared/status/1091675624601612288?s=19

twitter.com/ProJared/status/1095081050332516352?s=19

>one of, if not the most hyped game ever over the long ass period of time sells well during its launch month
>this is meant to be an accurate indicator of the quality of the game itself

KH3 dicksuckers really need to grasp at straws don't they

Nomura has ADD and would rather pile on more new shit than finish what he started.

KH2FM is trash

CoM has the best KH combat anyways.

RE2 is also shipped, nigger.

>final mix version is better than a vanilla version
Shocked, truly.
You're not arguing, you're posting someone else's video evidence that is tampered to make KH3 look "worse" by freezing and hiding KH2 landing lag.

lmao imagine how fucking pathetic you have to be to think that's what he meant by proof

e-celebs not liking a game isn't proof you retarded fucking zoomer.

>Empty Worlds

Are KH2-year-olds just blinded by nostalgia or what?

Almost every "problem" people bitch about the series having started in KH2. Nothing in KH2 measures up to Traverse Town or even Wonderland.

Attached: 300px-KH2_logo_Agrabah.png (300x175, 52K)

i never said it wasn't faggot

Then why are you singing its praises in every thread?

cope with the fact that you've realized that FFXV was trash all along.

He has the Grounded Scythe combo, the spinny attack, the aerial infinite and one of the DMs. He has another DM with Larxene to replace the other one. He is only missing pool and cage and he only does the cage when he pools on 99% of the situations.

And its not like they changed the kit of the data fight so if they transform it on a 1v1 fight they could do whatever.

Jesus Christ, Data Xemnas normal mode has 2 attacks and 1 DM and its one of my favorite fights.

>Empty worlds

Attached: 1529199190708.png (858x966, 1.09M)

KH3 was such a disappointment. After the way everything was handled and the way it made all the games between 2 and 3 feel pointless i have a hard time looking forward to another 5 games between now and KH4. I think this is it for me. Goddamn it Nomura you had so fucking long to make this game and this was all you could do? Even MGSV didn't gut me like KH3 did.

Attached: nik.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

>they didnt change the kit of the data fights on 2
Sorry, misspelled.

Then why don't you post evidence that proves that there's no difference. You know? Actually argue, instead of just contradicting?

Why should a brand new PS4 game have all the same problems as a decade old PS2 one?

>ProJared dropped KH for good after hating KH3
>post proof?!
> Here is some tweets ProJared made and also the entire playthrough he did is on his twitch channel linked in posts he made on his Twitter

>NOOOOOOOO THAT DOESN'T COUNT

>XV-kun worshiping KH2FM

Should we start calling him FM+kun?

KH2FM is gutter trash

Attached: kh2 hardest boss ever.webm (700x404, 2.13M)

From what I can tell the complaints are pretty much universal (difficulty etc) though most still love it with others being more on the disappointed end for one reason or another (be it story, lack of FF presence, etc).

Pretty much everyone says it needs the Final Mix treatment

I personally felt the game was dissapointing and i no longer have any interest in the series.

>People unironically have to prove to other people that KH3 is bad

Attached: 1523681563738.jpg (249x250, 14K)

AHAHAHAHA HE STILL DOESN'T GET IT

Imagine being this socially retarded. Wow!

He was asking you to post proof that "everyone hates KH3" you fucking sperg, not to post proof that some irrelevant e-celeb didn't like it. Holy shit you are stupid.

FM2 will still probably be considered the best KH game in 20 years and will never be topped.

yet kh3 is scored lower than 1 AND 2. just because it sold well doesn't mean it's perfect

I could dedicate my blood, sweat and tears to wasting my entire week to create the ultimate argument with well thought out points and subjects and you could just punt it away with "wrong, keep coping".

Not only that, but he does this every single fucking day

This is it guys, XV-kun's brain has broken. He literally can't deal with the fact that he's finally realized FFXV is trash and KH2FM is a masterpiece. He's crying tears of confusion as we speak.

It actually took KH3 coming out for it to happen, basically when pigs fly!

Hey! Hey!
Can you Feel the Power!?
You vs. me competition for the victory, (Wull!)
I could be the best one day and make history. (Go!)
Swing into action, are you ready to play? (Go!)
Challenge anyone, anywhere (Go!), any day. (Come On!)

You wanna take a chance? Go ahead and roll the dice. (Ok!)
See if it's in your cards, if you'll pay the price. (Wull!)
Activate the Spell, let your powers come to life. (Go!)
It's showtime, who will win the fight? (Wow!)

I'm ready to duel, go ahead and make your move.
(Go! Go! Go! Go!)

I'll win this duel,
You can't beat my moves.
I'm in that groove,
I know I can't lose.
Your turn, your tricks,
Now what will you choose?
Can you feel the power!?

I'll win this duel,
You can't beat my moves.
I'm in that groove,
I know I can't lose.
Your turn, your tricks,
Now what will you choose?
Can you feel the power!?

Not even the same person.

based frustratedjacob shitting on KH3 too
twitter.com/FrustratedJacob/status/1099419143495921664?s=19

same guy that made this so he's objectively right
youtu.be/99hSFcl5LK4

It doesn't. KH3 has the most content-filled worlds since KH1.

>but why isn't it better than KH1

Because you can't get much better than KH1.

The one place where they really dropped the ball is Hundred Acre Woods.

based and XVpilled

EDGE gave KH3 a 6/10

KH3 literally has a 4/10 review

Next Saga will be about literally reconnecting Kingdom Hearts so its a natural part of the world again

xehanort = cringe
sora = based
kairi dies & xigbar is true villain

When are you going to post your own arguments instead of parroting e-celebs like a zoomer? You're not too mentally regressed to form an argument right?

cope at kh being shit

Attached: 1490116467408.webm (960x1080, 2.97M)

Why must you remind me of arc-V?
The hurt finally started to fade.

Attached: 1549163183588m.jpg (1024x802, 52K)

>OP asks for the general consensus
>People share their criticisms and negative opinions of the game
>Saying our opinions and explaining why makes us Barry

Attached: xion54.jpg (252x556, 15K)

>KH3 has the most content-filled worlds since KH1
Lol no. They're just bigger KH2/DDD hallways, the pretty graphics have blinded you..

it's not fair

Attached: 1547173049915.jpg (432x434, 125K)

I actually really loved it, Im in agreement with everyone here that it either deserves a Final Mix or DLC with Critical Mode (Apparently someone has found in the game that Critical Mode was gonna be put there on release but its unfinished)

If you hear people complaining that the story doesn't make a lot of sense, then don't worry about it too much. KH was fucking complicated right from the get go with the way it explains things when really, all it can boil down too "Fight the Bad Old guy allied with Darkness, cause he's insane and will hurt your friends if you don't do something."

Personally for me, I was in it just to see the characters get some resolution, and for the most part they do. I knew ahead of time this wouldnt be the end of the Franchise and will gladly wait until the next installment. 4s not gonna get here anytime soon

seeth

It was fucking shit.
And before some angry faggot assumes I'm the XV faggot, XV was trash too.

Correct. That's 2 out of the 5 negative reviews.

Compared to 72 positive reviews.

Tell me again, where is the proof that everyone hates it?

Attached: everyone.png (289x123, 4K)

If you're going to let the opinions of others shape yours, don't let the door hit you on the way out. I'll be waiting for the next KH with the rest of us normies. KH3 isn't the end, it's the beginning of a different identity of the series that purists dislike. I'm not going to bitch about it even if I was disappointed. I've already been through this with Megaman, Sonic and RE.

kys

Why did you post your face on Yea Forums, barry? You don't have to cry just because you realized FFXV is a bad game, you know.

I played the first two, and the level of shit you had to do at least involved combat. There wasn't even filler bullshit in the first game.

nah, it’s not even the game by itself that it’s so good.
just like people playing DMC3 for the first time on Human difficulty. it’s not gonna click.
KH2FM on Critical mode is something just as special as DMC3SE with Vergil on DMD with proper mastering of the gameplay, not just mashing your way through with Force Edge.
the game itself on regular settings will be just as okay as the rest of the series, no better than KH1 and BBS. in fact, depending on how much you get used to CoM’s gameplay, you might even enjoy that better than the normal campaigns of the rest of the series.

tumbling down
also full of paid Disney reviews
unpaid reviews are the true ones

Alright I’ve been trying my best to wrap my head around this shit but there’s still a few things I don’t get.

When Ansem and Xemnas were killed the first time, why did Xehanort respawn as his old man version instead of possessing Terra?

Why are hearts without a body called Heartless and people who lost their hearts called Nobodies? Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

Attached: F20EFF4E-BDF7-4A0C-B381-980E87C4E37F.jpg (600x369, 34K)

>DMCfag thinking he understands 2FM

Go back to your sandbag juggle simulator

Attached: 1538253520742.jpg (1000x837, 202K)

kh is dogshit kill yourself

kh3 sold worse and is rated worse

>all the good reviews are paid by Disney
>the only unpaid reviews are the 5% of them that are negative!
>especially the 4/10 one with spelling mistakes in every sentence! That's the best review!

Yes.

This is not a DMC thread

Attached: 1549337587013.jpg (378x360, 31K)

it's too easy
could really use some postgame and critical more
Frozen is easily the worst world

>tons of low 80s who just give it a good score because it’s “pretty”
>literal who sites giving it high 90s yet their article isn’t even in english and is only a few paragraphs long
>still lower than KH1 and KH2

initial hype turned out to follow a predictably Statler-Waldorfian pattern, with people sharing individual complaints which, while individually appearing somewhat niggling, end up amounting to a pretty sizable chunk of the entire experience when combined. average reception seems to be "better than the games since 2, worse than 2FM and probably 1FM as well." for my part, I will buy the FM if/when it is released but otherwise don't plan to buy it.

Sora is cute

Attached: 1536650550688.jpg (676x960, 225K)

The Pixar worlds were the best worlds

>I'm a casual who's love for the series is as shallow as a puddle
So why should we give a fuck about your opinion?

I really liked it, but it does have some noticable flaws.

He did respawn as Terra. That's kind of why Terra was there at the end of the game. Jury's still out on whether old man Xehanort was a time traveler or he actually respawned as two different people.

I sold it after frozen and read there were no secret bosses. combat was easy as fuck and story was stupid. going to come back with final mix but I am going to pirate it. fuck those guys

Where's the proof that everyone HATED it? That's what you claimed. Not that everyone didn't think it's a perfect masterpiece. Now prove it.

Larxene still makes my dick hard

Attached: Smug Sexy Roach.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

>She makes a fucking huge ass ice labyrinth with her power

She's fucking busted

>why did Xehanort respawn as his old man version instead of possessing Terra?
It's not explained in the slightest but when Terra reformed Xehanort's heart went and rejoined the body he left behind in BBS, Terra's body was left an empty husk because cum guardian was still under Xehanort's control. YX brought the version of possessed Terra from just before he fought Lingering Will to repossess Terra's empty body.
>Why are hearts without a body called Heartless and people who lost their hearts called Nobodies? Shouldn’t it be the other way around?
This is a meme question asked every thread and I'm not answering it.

>with people sharing individual complaints which, while individually appearing somewhat niggling, end up amounting to a pretty sizable chunk of the entire experience when combined.
But everyone's complaints are about the same things so if anything the complaints are just hyper-focused and obvious rather than vague shit spanning the entire game.

That had to have been a rewrite and Vexen was meant to be in Arendelle before his asspull face turn.

>climb a boring snowy mountain several times
>never get to enter the ice castle you've been trying to get to
>never get to go to the kingdom
>don't get to fight the boss on a frozen ocean
>Elsa isn't a party member
>don't get the snow elemental until the very end
>don't get to be part of the movie's story
>don't really get your own original story
>don't get to interact with the main antagonist at all
>no Larxene fight
>shoehorned musical numbers
>find Olaf
At least the labyrinth bit was cool.

It's worth much more than that of people who are literally just shitposting and don't like ANY of the KH games. And that's the majority of the KH3 detractors. Just look how easy it was to get XV-kun to turn on KH2FM after praising it the whole thread, these are all his posts, believe it or not:

Most whiners on Yea Forums really just are a few turbo autists.

Fantastic level design, gummi ship and the end game bosses are fucking Kino. Need to utilize zero exp to manipulate your level and keep yourself underleveled, otherwise you're way too strong. Properly balanced the game is fantastic. Keyblades having unique movesets and attributes are amazing and the movement controls are very fun.

Einhander boss was fucking brutal.

Obsessed

Attached: Noct smiles.jpg (299x266, 15K)

More like Elsa was supposed to do it, fucking obviously.

>62 IPs
>four posts
>most

Yeah, he is. Imagine living your life around a shitty game like FFXV...

Yeah Frozen is the only world that I think would need to be dramatically changed to be good.
>Elsa isn't a party member
This however I'm ok with because we got Marshmellow instead.

Userscore is the lowest out of any KH title release and anywhere you go, even ITT, you have people telling you about how disappointed and how much they didn’t like the game.

Attached: blunder.png (3038x2181, 2.08M)

The labarynthe was meant to be the interior of Elsa's palace. But Larxene made it with Elsa's magic ice so I sort of buy it.

It should have been both. They were always harping on about "muh 4 party members" throughout production. They don't even make use of it in the Graveyard where it would shine the brightest, hell they didn't even give any of the guardians link attacks.

user... he has several dozen posts in this thread, those were just examples. He replies to almost every post with buzzword replies because he's too autistic to resist.

>Userscore is the lowest out of any KH title release
How the hell is it lower than Days or DDD?

>social media compilation screencap proves my point
i wonder about the mental health of the people who make images like this

When will Yea Forums admit that KH3 was a whopping success and everything else is just shitposting for (you)s?

Attached: 5.png (352x386, 266K)

>No Black Cauldron world where you get to fight the Horned King as well as a heartless made from the evil spirit of the Cauldron itself
>No Atlantis world where Kida becomes one of the New Seven Hearts after coming into contact with the Heart of Atlantis

Attached: 1485809264198.gif (500x358, 539K)

>It's another Bazztek shitposting thread
When are mods going to ban his ass?

Attached: 507.jpg (480x531, 31K)

>just shitposting for (you)s?
You mean like you are?

The userscore is far above average on every site, which is factually impossible if everyone, or even just 25% of people hated it.

People like it less than KH2FM, because KH3 isn't an FM yet. They like it more than vanilla KH2, which was endlessly complained about when it came out.

How is selling 5 million in it's first week NOT a whopping success?

>almost every game between KH2 and KH3 has shit gameplay
>KH3 comes out and actually has good gameplay again
>people hate it

>even ITT, you have people telling you about how disappointed and how much they didn’t like the game.

Not him but this is a website where people are constantly negative and it creates a feedback loop of negativity. Of course people here are going to be saying that. And even outside of here, everyone knows that someone is more likely to leave a negative comment than a positive one because people that like something probably aren't going to say anything. I liked it, but generally that's all I ever do, I just say "I like it" and leave because I don't need to justify my opinion. That's what most normal people do.

Selling well doesn't mean it's good. That just means it sold well. But you already know that.

Report all his posts every time, they ban him when they notice him.

It's called shitposting

Attached: consider the following.jpg (645x344, 65K)

See for yourself if you wanna go further use the XB1 userscores, but trust me, you don’t have to.

>prove people hate the game
>t-that doesn’t count
okay e-celebs it is

>lower userscores
>good

Facebook,Twitter,Reddit,YouTube,GameFaqs you name it all has the same people who dislike the game. What are you gonna day next? They’re all Barry?

Attached: file.jpg (640x348, 33K)

>Every game besides KH1 has terrible level design
>Even KH1 can't fully utilize the levels because movement controls are clunky as hell
>KH3 has genuinely great designed levels and the movement options to enjoy them
>people hate it

It's kind of crazy to me

>some people dislike the game
>THAT MEANS EVERYONE HATES IT IT'S A FUCKING BLUNDER WITH NO SALES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ---(.png (175x166, 26K)

It's almost like people are complaining about something other than the movement controls? Something like the combat? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If you weren't autistic you would understand that complainers are always loudest, and seeing complainers on every website doesn't actually mean people hate it.

If people actually didn't like it, it wouldn't have average userscores around 8/10 on every site.

>Facebook,Twitter,Reddit,YouTube,GameFaqs you name it all has the same people who dislike the game. What are you gonna day next? They’re all Barry?
No, that I just think the internet makes people more negative and unreasonable and they don't have such strong opinions when you talk to them in person. Outside of people who are just completely autistic with no social skills, they act that way outside of the internet too.

>Every game besides KH1 has terrible level design
>what is Wonderland
>what is Deep Jungle
>what is Agrabah
I mean I love KH1 but some of the levels are just plain bad from a design perspective. And no Atlantica does not have bad level design, it has average level design with absolutely horrible controls unique to said level.

Attached: 2747416-1766012679-27473.jpg (960x704, 147K)

I accept your concession.

You know how many people say KH3 is bad and has a lot of flaws but still give it an 8/10? Just like with the other example I gave, you can see the same people ITT doing this. Do you seriously expect fans to all just announce a bad game is shit while in the honeymoon phase after waiting 17 years for this? More people dislike it than like it.

>Calling KH3 is unreasonable
Let me guess 8/10 game with a lot of flaws?

Has there ever been any ending more piss-worthy in recent years than KH3?

>Let me guess 8/10 game with a lot of flaws?
No actually I think it's a 9/10 that is only kept from being a 10/10 by some small flaws that are more noticable than they should be.

FFXV

I would give it a 10/10 with a lot of flaws

Depends, does ME3 still count as recent?

I will never understand the recent revisionist history KH2 fetish.

When that game first came out everyone (rightly) critisized it for its horrible plot, bland empty corridor worlds, irrelevant disney settings and characters, and button mashing combat. It even got a 7.00 in IGN.

Now that KH3 comes along and rectifies almost every one of those complaints everyone pretends its a dissapointment, and, in an irony of ironies, somehow use all of the common complaints KH2 had against KH3, as if KH3 has introduced mechanics previously unknown to the series.

I am genuinely bewildered.
The only explanation that makes sense is that most of you people either have never played the series or you simply grew out of it and wont let go of your KH2 nostalgia goggles.

Attached: 8558E850-3E74-4A65-8AFC-50280B1AD4EB.jpg (300x334, 28K)

>I will never understand the recent revisionist history KH2 fetish.
Because the Final Mix was a massive step up in quality for the game. No one has said that vanilla 2 is good.

>Einhander boss was fucking brutal.

huh?

If it has flaws then by definition it can't be a 10/10.

He's probably talking about a gummi mission.

KH3 is irredeemable garbage and anyone who says otherwise is a shill.

>IGN determines if a game is good or not
Well IGN also gave KH3 an 8

I'm not a shill, I'm just a massive fanboy who doesn't pretend to have any semblance of objectivity and go purely by my feelings. I'm incapable of calling a KH game bad, they have too much emotional investment for me.

What did FM add?

This

>I will gladly eat shit
That’s unhealthy

>you simply grew out of it
This is true, I got KH2FM for the story and the Terra boss fight after seeing a montage of some dude getting rekt back in '09. (modding my PS2 and using swap magic was a fucking hell, I was only 15) I see it as trainwreak mess nowadays and a unnecessary convoluted plot for a Disney game. However, I always enjoyed seeing Sora do absolute nonsense shit with reaction commands. It might be true it breaks the game but they could have still kept them in without causing much damage to the boss or knocking him out for 3 minutes. Also fighting Roxas was 10/10 as well.

Something like 15 new bosses, the main game being rebalanced, a new difficulty mode that changes a lot of how someone plays the game and doesn't let you just mash, new cutscenes that make the story slightly more comprehensible, etc

It's because 3 came out and managed to be worse than kh2, and piss away every ounce of buildup from the games between the two on top of that.

Well you know what they say, nothing's happier than a pig in shit, and I'm willing to be a pig here.

You do you

Why is there no Kingdom Hearts game with co-op aside from Days? No really, why?

Final Mix didnt fix any of the common complaints people have about KH2 (and now, inconspicously KH3) i listed tho
>horrible plot, bland empty corridor worlds, irrelevant disney settings and characters, and button mashing combat etc

Attached: F55B2359-4E37-45FD-91E7-A98BC00177DB.jpg (1024x956, 104K)

There was BBS

Thanks for being honest user. Yours is an entirely valid complaint.
Anyone who still swears by KH2 but hates KH3 is a disingenuous retard though

Sounds like you bought into the contrarian meme complaints for KH2, now that it's cool to hate KH you find yourself defending 3 from real arguments.

The only people who have a solid leg to stand on are the people who liked KH1 and hated every other entry in the franchise, but even they have to admit KH3 is better than any game in the series since KH1

>now that it's cool to hate KH
Nigga it's been cool to rag on KH for over 15 years now.

If I can't play as based Goofy it doesn't count.

We really don't, because it's only better than about 3 of them not counting the whale sanctuary.

KH2 > KH1 > Coded > DDD > CoM > Days > BBS > 0.2 = KH3

>t-they're hallways!
>PotC level is a fucking open world pirate game within a game with Sly 3 style ship battles

Attached: 1550859787053m.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

>1 outlier means the rest of the levels aren't big empty hallways and rooms
Gonna defend Sanfrannocontentkyo?

KH1 > BBS = KH3 > DDD > KH2FM > CoM > KH2

Have not played Days/Coded, is Coded actually that good?

Basically the majority of people who play this game think its too easy, too much filler, and is quite obviously just a cash grab series at this point. However the die hard fans are so autistic that they tune out any criticism and will tell you most people like it.
Its a pretty shit game.

Attached: 1529257943780.jpg (1150x720, 163K)

Heard it is too easy so I am just going to wait for the Final Mix. Not going to buy it if they are going to have to release a new version.

Coded is just a rehash of 2 on the DS.

The consensus is that it’s the best vanilla KH game and a satisfying conclusion to the Xehanort Saga. It’s flaws are lack of difficulty, lack of post-game content and back-loaded story. The epilogue and secret ending were well-received and got people excited for the future, speculating that we go to Square Enix worlds in the next arc. Some voiced concern over lack of FF, but it was mostly people that went straight from KH2 to the new entry.

Attached: AD39866B-C063-471D-A082-B95B3A2DC106.jpg (2896x2896, 933K)

It's fun if you just shut your brain off and only care about the gameplay.

You fucking idiot
>Go from fixing the boat to the final battle

Go fuck yourself.

Garbage tier list and opinion.

>cash grab series
The last mainline game was 13 years ago user.

>contrarian meme complaints
There is no way you had internet access in 06-09 then.
These were common complaints that almost every review outlet, from IgN to famitsu, brought up. Not to mention the relentless mocking for the Atlantis world and the awkard Pirates world.
Now KH3 attempts to fix these complaints and then everyone complains again. I watched the revisionist history regarding KH2 happen right around when DDD came out. Then all of the kids who were now old enough to post on Yea Forums pretended it was always great.

Youre blinded by nostalgia dude. Just admit youve outgrown the series—that would be an entirely valid point. You arent going anywhere by pretending Kh2 is some masterpiece.

>The consensus is that it’s the best vanilla KH game and a satisfying conclusion to the Xehanort Saga
This is some turbo bait right here.

Attached: The Keybait War.jpg (483x378, 110K)

There are no non-mainline games, user.

Forgot to add,

The consensus is that we’ll probably get a Final Mix DLC that addresses some of the issues brought up.

You at least get points for 1 being first.

Your retardation is utterly helpless

KH2FM > KH1FM > KH1-3 = DDD > 0.2 > BBS > ReCoM

Can't speak for Coded, Days or original CoM since I've only played the original 1 and 2 and then the collections.
But I feel like CoM would have been way higher then ReCoM since that shit doesn't work well in 3D.

>IGN
>Famitsu
Why the fuck should anyone ever care about these faggot's opinions? They probably didn't even play CoM.
>Now KH3 attempts to fix these complaints
It did no such thing, in fact it did worse on some.

>Downplaying KH2FM because it utterly BTFOs in gameplay mechanics and content
Yeah no. Stop coping Osaka niggers.

Attached: The_King_2.png (235x265, 148K)

Lol

>DLC
You're going to buy the same fucking game again for $60 with minor gameplay tweaks and 2 extra hours and you're going to like it.

>Final Mix DLC
For Japan only, just like all the other games until the PS5 comes around and KH3 remastered is a thing and they use the Final Mix version as the remaster.

I played KH2 back when it was first released in Japan and I distinctly remember those being the biggest flaws everyone brought up at the time, I remember the Reaction Command being really divisive back then. Americans were also mad that the only secret boss in KH2 vanilla was Sephiroth and that he was easier than KH1 Sephiroth.

>NOSTALGIA NOSTALGIA NOSTALGIA
I replayed KH2 on my PS4 a few months ago.
Still a much better experience than anything KH3 offered.

I liked it overall, I just wish there were more/bigger original worlds.

oh so the games inbetween the main line games were free?
or did you have to buy them?
dumbass lol

Thats how nostalgia works you faggot

You replayed KH2 Final Mix at 60 fps, not KH2 vanilla, nor KH2 FM on PS2.

It's shit

Both are good play them you’ll see for yourself, but since you rated CoM so low you probably won’t like Days since both of them are pretty similar in a way. Coded is good but extremely underrated since most people say the story doesn’t matter, but it can really stand on its own and Data Sora is depicted really well along with the supporting cast.

I don't see how that negates the fact that it's not nostalgia. Plus, nobody in 2019 is referring to KH2 Vanilla when they say KH2. It's a given that they're referring to Final Mix.

days and com are nothing alike

I liked it.

Attached: E09D1B72-C643-4DB7-B3EB-51FC1156E9D3.png (172x202, 8K)

By that logic, all video games ever made are cash grabs. If you want to be cynical then yeah, it's a "cash grab" series.

>implying that’s a bad thing
Also, it’s a rehash of 1, dude

So does everyone agree that MoM/Luxu/Xigbar are probably all the same person and theres just some serious fuckery going on?

Both are repetitive and have you do something then get a cutscene that drives the plot forward. They’re the exact same format.

I also emulated KH2FM and played the PS3 2.5 version.
What is your point?
If anything I have a much better view of KH2 now than when I was younger since I just mashed X as kid on standard.

they play nothing like, m8

Comparing KH2 FM on the PS4 to KH3 is like comparing MH4U to MH World or DMC3 SE to DMC4 vanilla, it doesn’t make sense.

No. Also Luxu IS Xigbar.

it was fun romp but not as good an RPG as 1 and not as good an action game as 2. the presentation blows the first two's out of the water. the ending was a buzzkill.

no, MoM and Luxu are clearly different people. Luxu is the right hand of MoM

its not very good

Well no shit, just suggesting that if you didn’t like CoM you probably won’t like Days especially since Days can drag with some of the missions/worlds.

>Y-You shouldn't compare a 12 year old entry to the newest one

>if my shitty disney game is made lazily and used for advertising than this must apply to all games
how did you even get there user
you sorry retard

Already have the noose around my neck, just waiting for the one sentence that'll push me off buddy.

Yea Forums definitely does not generally love it.

What the fuck?

It didn't fix a lot of the problems (but it did a few like the difficulty) but it added a lot of cool shit that made the problems seem less significant. The Disney worlds are pointless but I don't really care because I'm having a great time with the combat.

Sucks. Sold it after I couldn't handle the pirate world anymore. Really sucked my soul out.

based nekuposter

Saying it's "pretty similar" is a pretty dumb thing to say considering CoM plays nothing like any other game in the series, and all the other games play similarly. The story structure has nothing to do with how they play, and that's the only thing CoM and Days have even remotely in common.

KH3 shouldn't need a Final Mix. Quit being such a corporate cocksucker

I understand that people who aren't fammiliar with the story or who don't enjoy flashy ARPGs won't have fun, but I don't fall into those groups so I loved it. I just wish Nomura didn't shaft Kairi to force Sora into a needless heroic sacrifice. Was it so hard to let him share in everyone's happy time on the beach and then remind us that MoM is still out there?

it feels more of the same ala pokemon there just doing the basic formula over slightly different for the end of a saga it was weak as fuck and i hate that people are giving it a pass

give Olette a keyblade!

And it almost certainly won't get one until maybe the PS5.

Soon

Attached: twilight town crew and foretellers.png (1544x227, 69K)

I just really like good bosses. The only good humanoid boss in kh3 was goat armor Xehanort

the franchise didn't finish, just Xehanort's time as its primary villain.

Going by your faggots i can BTFO you posting critical's review or superdykebuns video but i won't since i'm not a faggot sheep

had an entire section drinking the love juices of the fattest fucking whales
fuck, user

good Lord DDD came out seven years ago. Idc weather it's KH4 or not, but how many years will it be before we get a game that takes place after KH3 chronologically?

This is the truth.

What's in the box, Yea Forums?

Attached: wv5r0y.jpg (1440x810, 261K)

The original plot of KH3

I'm not much a fan of the games, but they hardly advertised the side ones or even built them up the same way they did 1, 2, or 3. Most people didn't even know CoM existed when they played 2 for the first time.

not for a while, but not as big of a wait as it was for 3. you have to keep in mind they started 3 once with XV's engine, then started it over with unreal. and none of that development happened really until Nomura got booted from FFVXIII. Now that they have their engine, they'll be able to make them much quicker. probably the same amount of wait as between 1 and 2.

How many years was that? holy shit I was in elementary school when KH1 first came out

Attached: pitt 7.jpg (853x480, 176K)

I wonder what the plot would have been if Nomura hadn't gone back and ret conned Xehanort into being the big bad.

Attached: Barry57789890.jpg (455x358, 60K)

>ret conned Xehanort into being the big bad.
What?

I hate Kingdom Hearts but I am in love with Olette. I can't stop thinking about her smug horny face. Her impossibly cute hair. She. Is. Perfect. I am going to marry Olette and explain to her how bad her series is, and explain how much I love her despite her history. I am going to hold her and feed her sea salt ice cream. Watching that smug little face drift off to sleep will be the highlight of my day every day. Massaging her feet until she moans in comfort. I will cosplay as Roxas and although she won't recognize him, she'll be inexplicably turned on. I am going to spend the rest of my life serving Olette and there's nothing you can do about it

based

Attached: doing nothing comparison.webm (640x720, 2.98M)

Based (also she's friends with Roxas now, so yeah she knows him).

Attached: olette wishing you luck.png (340x388, 149K)

Fuck off, Barry

It was always Ansem's heartless and Nobody until later into KH2's development when they decided to make it so that an amnesiac Xehanort took his place

>ansem found the upper slash

Attached: 18814478-4943-4AC2-947C-45815A8CA8D4.jpg (480x480, 53K)

7/10 pretty pictures aren’t cutting it this time

Did you not play KH1 or 2?

The good:
It looked pretty.
Keyblade transformations and magic were generally fun to use.
There were some nice funny moments through some of the dinsey worlds.

The bad:
Just about everything else.
Voice acting was robotic and stilted by almost everyone.
Absolutely nothing happens in the plot for the first 20 hours. Neither the good guys nor the bad guys really seem to have any goal and are all just fucking around for a while. Just a constant loop of beat disney world, get cutscene in yen sids tower room about "sora, git duh powerw of wanking, riku, rescue water from teh dark realm" and then off to the next disney world. Then in the last 3 hours it tries to resolve 100 different plot points and character arcs at once. (but somehow still manages to leave a large chunk of stuff unresolved as well, setting up even more sequel bait) giving it an ending that feels both horribly rushed and somehow still not complete.
No final fantasy characters. Kind of ties into the previous point of nothing happening in the plot. Old games had multiple dynamic factions of characters that made the story and world feel alive. This game feels completely empty, like nobody but the heroes in yen sids room and the bad guys in keyblade graveyard exist any more.
Combat is generally much more focused on flash and spectacle than substance.
Xehanort gets fucking forgiven at the last second. Just about every fucking badguy gets forgiven at the last second too, but Xehanort is the most egregious. After all the shit he did for years we're supposed to accept "oh but I was just trying to help I'm sorry off to heaven I go" and are denied a satisfying end.

That changes nothing but his name and adds a new character in Ansem the wise though.

This

>muh cards
fuck off Yugi

100% accurate.

I’ve never seen a post this BASED before

Attached: xion91.jpg (274x279, 9K)

>Xehanort gets fucking forgiven at the last second.
He really doesn’t though. Sora tells him to fuck off with his dumb bullshit about resetting the world, and Xehanort dies. What I think is that nort deserved a more brutal end considering how many lives that fuck ruined over the decades. But this is a Kingdom Hearts game and we couldn’t see it done properly.

>Xehanort is the most egregious
I hated Marluxia's "I'm remembering I was a massive poof" bullshit too, the man was vile in CoM and this is blasphemy.

Barry pls go

Agreed they were too easy but as far as visuals/plot significance they were godlike

>But this is a Kingdom Hearts game and we couldn’t see it done properly.
Ansem, Xemnas and Marluxia all get fucking bodied though.
youtube.com/watch?v=jK1amEg6Hx4

>he doesn't believe in the heart of the cards
look eh 'dis bozo.

Attached: you have the big gay.jpg (410x308, 40K)

>we’re discussing games with people this retarded

I want out

KH3 does this a lot where things happen for little no reasons at all. Marluxia just gets beat up, starts to remember his entire past before fading away only to presumably come back like Isa did. Anti-Aqua just gets beat up, suddenly saved.

I'm convinced that was corporate doings, it's been said that Disney was nightmare to work with this time around and I'm betting Square rushed it to get Nomura on FF7 remake as quickly as possible.

Cool argument.

fucking seething lmao

Attached: 1538253436599.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Ansem and Xemnas, not even the two main bads, had a better finale than Xehanort. Sora actually stops both of them meanwhile nothing in KH3, it’s soulless. Xehanort the mastermind behind everything just gives up despite showing the lengths he’d go to before. Everything leading up to KH3 becomes completely pointless for Xehanort. Would’ve been cool to see Sora stop Xehanort besides one weak beam that makes no sense and then poof Xehanort’s gone after trying to make you sympathize with him. I mean for fucksake Xehanort killed Kairi just a few minutes ago.

>I want them to, like, reboot Kingdom Hearts and remove, like, all original characters, like, like, make it about, like, Final Fantasy characters going to Disney worlds and stuff, and, like, Disney characters going to FF worlds or something.

Reminder that if you share this opinion you’re a turbo faggot

Attached: 9173876D-72AE-41F5-A6BD-5C8296617495.jpg (540x540, 17K)

Holy shit I forgot how hardcore CoM was.

twitch.tv/bizkit047

get in and get comfy

Attached: 1510044142248.gif (500x551, 827K)

well thats cause marluxia is in union x now (as was larxene) so their motivations are a little more complicated
marluxia just wants to see his sister man

>KH3 does this a lot where things happen for little no reasons at all

yeah, it’s crazy how this is a particular issue with KH3, every other KH game was so cohesive, nothing came out of nowhere

This game series brings about the most autistic of fans and haters. It's going to be hard to discern a general consensus, but most are willing to admit the game is flawed.

There really is an extremely dedicated shitposter who has for some reason made it his life mission to convince people to hate KH3 - but not all criticisms are him. Fanboys like to use Barry and Dunkey as scapegoats, but plenty of people were voicing complaints before that video, check the archives for yourself.

On the flip side of the coin as XV-kun, we have several ultra autistic avatar fagging fanboys who have made it their life mission to defend KH3 at all costs. If you see a picture of Olette or some user trying to tell you that the power of waking explains all the plotholes, it's a shitpost.

Anyway, here are some criticisms collected from multiple threads since release that kept being repeated:

>no colosseum
>no full original worlds
>no FF characters
>hundred acre wood
>extremely shittily paced story
>almost no Disney villains
>no defensive spells
>terrible summons
>attractions
>keyblade upgrades are useless
>most main characters are useless
>extreme sequel bait and Nort dindu nuffin ending
>blatant cut content (Elsa's castle, TT, Fransokyo)

Attached: KH2_artwork_Sora.png (586x774, 399K)

>bring up the fact characters from previous entries are just missing without any explanation whatsoever with unresolved plot points
>I want them to, like, reboot Kingdom Hearts and remove, like, all original characters, like, like, make it about, like, Final Fantasy characters going to Disney worlds and stuff, and, like, Disney characters going to FF worlds or something.
You’re retarded aren’t you?

At least Larxene is still a bitch who was just in it for dick. Marluxia gets this bullshit "oh fuck yeah that's right, I was never evil all along" bullcrap. Why couldn't he have stayed a vile human being compared to UX Lauriam like Elrena apparently did?

>KH was always bad

Attached: KH3copers.png (1280x672, 384K)

I just finished it today too, enjoyed it but totally aware it's flawed to all hell
I liked playing it but will never even think about doing so again

Attached: SandwichJewels.png (720x380, 254K)

what unresolved plots? Oh wait, you’re not thinking that the Advent Children ad in KH2 was a plotline, are you?

Take note of how KH3 shills always try to deflect to other games in defense of their do nothing to win simulator

Attached: 1541272988564.jpg (2047x1535, 633K)

We don't get to see Hollow Bastion fully restored like Leon and the gang were working towards.

i definitely agree that it would have been cool to see him totally mentally crack at what a vile shitty person he's become in his last moments.

Did you even play KH2?

I don't get these posts, he's telling the truth? When has a concept in the KH series not been autistically explained down to the minute detail? 3 breaks this pattern fucking hard with a bunch of bullshit asspulls.

>you will never have a sexy blonde nympho bitch join a cult for you to get dick
what am i doing wrong, and what is marluxia doing right

Indeed I played the last good KH game. Did you?

Im going to miss the original organization 13.

A bunch of sparkles in the air does not constitute a full breakdown and rebuilding of a city user.
Looking fucking fabulous for one.

now that zexion is a good goody boy we're gonna see a lot more of him. he (and his jpn voice actor) are WAY too popular to be shoved out.

how did he get in the computer room without leon kicking his ass?

he was being sarcastic since he’s a brainlet who can’t follow a simple Disney story

Did you miss the moment where they thank you for your help and use the Radiant Garden name again (then we get a Radiant Garden world intro) saying their home was finally getting restored?

This is nu-kh, leon doesnt exist

People say KH3s story is bad because it's confusing. They say there's too many characters and too many dumb bullshit terminology and magic rules and too many clones of people and too much time travel. But honestly that's not the problem. That's a surface level criticism.

The real problem is that KH3 completely ignores the basic rules of story structure. KH1 had a 3 act story. KH2 had a 3 act story. KH3, ironically enough, does NOT have a 3 act story. Bizarrely enough in fact, it almost feels like it barely even has 1 act. The whole game is like 1 really long first act that runs in circles until it suddenly reaches the finale.

Nothing happens. The stakes never change. Characters motivations never change. I can clearly map how 1 and 2 follow this graph, but 3 doesn't. That's the real problem with the story. 1 and 2 had weird confusing stories, but they were good because they followed proper story telling structure. 3 doesn't.

Attached: 3 act story.jpg (584x300, 19K)

Versus XIII

Attached: STELLAAAAAAA.gif (538x302, 1.53M)

Xigbar has at least two new moves as well.

>getting restored
>getting
You played yourself.

bad
and you should feel bad for liking a game for children

Dragon Dildos

What? Why?

yes, the objective, did you want a mini-game where you pick up bricks and cement for Squall to build houses or something? There aren’t enemies left to fight there.

KH3 is act 3, DDD is acts 1 and 2

I mean might as well be at this point, maybe that's why Maleficent is after it

Cringe and shillpilled

>My three words versus a dudes essay
>HE'S THE RETARD!!!1

>did you want a mini-game where you pick up bricks and cement for Squall to build houses or something
Actually yes, it'd be great to actually use the new motion scheme for something besides set dressing.
>There aren’t enemies left to fight there.
>what is a corridor of darkness
Fucking Demyx just waltzes right into the computer room, what's stopping literally any other member of the Organization? Maybe Xigbar to taunt the other apprentices on how he's totally still evil.

>The stakes never change.
There were no stakes, all the villains just ended up being traitors and the comic relief in Disney worlds. Xehanort just gives up with the most notable thing he did being letting his vessels die and ”killing”.

it also added the hugely convoluted subplot of Xehanort stealing Terra's body and losing his memories and somehow reforming as old Xehanort instead of Terranort when Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas were defeated

Pros and Cons list is an essay now?

You didn't follow the reference

Attached: IllustriousPerfumedGenet-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 797K)

>”killing” Kairi

Why would any Organization member go back to Radiant Garden? To do the same shit they did in KH2?

That was added in BBS. Also they both reformed separately after Ansem/Xemnas' defeat.

in all seriousness wtf will that card Sora got do for him now that he's somewhere between life and death again?

Have Saix "kidnap" Even during the game instead of offscreen.

Okay I’m ready. Bluepill me on KH3, why is it a good game that should be higher than a 5/10?

Attached: xion69.jpg (448x258, 17K)

It isnt

Attached: KH3 float mash to beat superboss.webm (700x404, 2.79M)

Game was short, even on Proud. Took me 35 hours to do the Story, including collecting emblems and doing all the Gummi missions. Took me 60 hours total on Proud to farm all ingredients and get the Platinum trophy which I got Platinum just to spite this bitch on my friendslist

I give it a 6/10 as a standalone title and a 9/10 in relation to the series.

Shitty argument. Who fucking cares why the Org would go there. Doesn't even have to be the Org. There story is already a mess, make something up. They discovered the traitor and are investigating, Maleficent and Pete are causing trouble looking for the box, replicas got out of control, literally whatever.

The goal is to get Sora, i.e. the player, to go there. You understood this already though, you're just shitposting.

The level design is less sad and empty than KH2.

Overall it's probably on par with, or a little better than, FFXV.

Neither are worse than 6/10. Lower than that would be putting it alongside shit like FF13 which is definitely worse.

>I got Platinum just to spite this bitch on my friendslist
explain

i cant believe you fucking nerds like this normie shit what the fuck happened to this place

>a 9/10 in relation to the series.
What happens if you remove all the handheld games from your judgement?

I think FFXV has a lot more to offer than KH3

5/10 is an average game, so I would consider it to be better than that. If you're someone who enjoys an over the top ARPG then it's a 7/10, if you're into the lore and story on top of that then it's an 8/10, if you're not someone like that then it's a 6/10.

Are you including DLC and Royal Edition in that estimate?

It's a hell lot more of an argument than you offer.

FFXV at launch is a 15 hour game that pads itself out with 50 hours of watching the game drive you from Point A to Point B, I wouldn't really call that "offering more"

So? What he did was fucking despicable and he was a delusional sack of shit through and through.

I'm not kidding, Xehanort is not only one of my most hated vidya villains of all time, but also one of my most hated Disney Villains of all time. I swear he's right up there with Frollo, Beckett, Lotso Huggin Bear, Judge Doom and even Bill Cipher (Though at least Bill was entertaining and "loveable" despite being a awful piece of shit.), though at least they met their proper comeuppances.

Reminder that someone was able to clock Barry's shitposting spree and its 3 years and 7 months.

He shitposted here 60 times more than the average length of a FFXV playthrough

Attached: 1550536008089.jpg (800x800, 117K)

>>keyblade upgrades are useless
Have we notice how the amount of keyblades have dipped as well? Like this game has almost no keyblades at all. The fact oblivion and oathkeeper are missing (keyblade staples) is a shame.

no drives

apparently it's hope

Yea Forums isn't one person and even if it were it's definitely not you, Barry.

The fact that every keyblade now needs an entire extra form, sometimes 2 extra forms, a unique shotlock and other shit makes that understandable in my opinion. Though I'm also bummed oathkeeper and oblivion didn't show up, but I can understand why there's less keyblades overall.

>Reminder that someone was able to clock Barry's shitposting spree and its 3 years and 7 months.
Source?

Attached: tumblr_pic3lkUefC1wdk6sho1_500.png (500x229, 64K)

That didnt stop them from copypasting a ton of transformations for other keyblades. Theres a literal Ratatouille keyblade but no Oathkeeper/Oblivion, yikes.

Attached: 12.gif (500x280, 633K)

>no colosseum
>no full original worlds
>no FF characters
>hundred acre wood
>extremely shittily paced story
>almost no Disney villains
>no defensive spells
>terrible summons
>attractions
>most main characters are useless
>extreme sequel bait and Nort dindu nuffin ending
>blatant cut content (Elsa's castle, TT, Fransokyo)
These are my gripes exactly, though honestly I'd be okay with attractions and the like if they were better implemented, make 'em use the focus bar and add more of them based on iconic Disney rides for fuck's sake only 5 is a shit amount and I stopped using them some time after Twilight Town because they started getting repetitive.
>keyblade upgrades are useless
I don't know too much about this one, does it not upgrade your stats enough to stay relevant?

Why is it bad that you can do level 1 no damage in KH3 but good when you can do it in KH2?

Attached: 1343601251249.jpg (414x402, 28K)

Was I supposed to be able to actually upgrade my keyblades beyond level 4? I beat the game and only ever got ONE damascus or whatever it was called. I clearly see 10 ranks to upgrade them.

Because Oathkeeper/Oblivion are going to be Roxas exclusive because those are the ones he dual wields.

>no accessories system like 0.2
I'd have killed for the ability to use formchange color schemes on the reg, especially second form colors since I think the new outfit is too red focused.

>Roxas exclusive
Fuck this shit, he only had them because he was Sora's Nobody. He's his own person now he deserves his own keyblades that represent his connection to his friends.

0.2 > KH3

Attached: kingdom-hearts-2-8-guide-phantom-aqua-boss-fight.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 146K)

Attached: kh0010.jpg (1920x2160, 2.82M)

if you talk to the outnumbered crap losers like me we going to try to read you ugly pay like a robot ugly pay to split your brain ugly pay by insecure you ugly pay to read you ugly pay and to see everything you do ugly pay and do more disuging things ugly pay like put poop bugs you ugly pay by following you ugly pay if i trap you ugly pay and put poop bugs in your houswe and put it on your face ugly pay to disgusting you ugly pay and other digusting things ugly pay so talk to us but i wont list who is the crap losers that outnumber everybody and try to be better then everybody ugly pay so i can trap you ugly pay and change everything up muhehehehehhehe

Attached: njnhbhjbbjh.jpg (452x380, 62K)

They could have gave gave Sora his old KH1 costume for Oblivion and Oathkeeper and maybe game him dual wielding one for the other while giving him Roxas' moveset for KH2. Or they could have just reposted the Kingdom Key transformation. Those are the two that should at least be DLC in the future.

you idiot, the RE2fags shitting on KH3 IS XV kun

>He's his own person now he deserves his own keyblades that represent his connection to his friends.
Yeah, why does he have the oathkeeper anyway? He isn't close to kairi at all.

You should get enough materials from chests to fully upgrade at least one keyblade, but you have to grind for the rest by shooting asteroids in the gummi ship. The drop rate isn't exactly high either, it's a stupid system.

Not that any of that matters though because Wheel of Fate and Nano Gear are vastly superior to the rest anyway

I enjoyed moments of KH3 but was overall left feeling disappointed and I seriously doubt I'll be interested in the series from now on.

talk to me after you play level 1 proud

Slightly related, but is TWEWY final remix worth the price of the new content? I bought it twice before already.

Of course there's no cosmetic accessory system. You play as a guy for all of the game but 1 fight, who wants to dress up a guy? You need playable waifus for a dressup system.

God fucking no, it's another fucking "maybe we'll make TWEWY 2 eventually if we feel like it" cliffhanger like solo remix's.

Barry and people pretending to be Barry is a perfect incapsulation of everything wrong with Yea Forums and Yea Forums in general
Everyone wants to be and make the next big funny shitpost so they can post it onto some subreddit or discord or whoever the hell cares, to try to create the next big TORtanic, to create the next uninspired, bland, and boring wojak or pepe edit.
I've done the math on this sora wojak, and i've concluded that AT LEAST 50 sora wojaks are created PER DAY, with a margin of error of course; that's right, using filters and math over the span of weeks, i've concluded on that number. Now, maybe it's not the same case for other wojaks (although i highly doubt it).
There is no genuine discussion anymore, no passion for the subject, no love for the community, none of that. All Yea Forums is, and presumably all Yea Forums is anymore, is a place where people go and shit out the most contrarian opinions on things just to be special and pwn le Xfags or Yniggers epic style, because who the hell would DARE to have fun with something like a game, a movie, a comic book, a book, etc etc. How DARE you want to use these boards properly? You came to the wrong website motherfucker, this is the WOJAK website, this is the PEPE website, this is the SHITPOST website, this is the FUCK THE MODERATORS FOR DELETING MY OFFTOPIC GARBAGE website.
Fuck these people, fuck this thread, and fuck you.

Actually rent free in your mind

fuck the animators who worked on this game. a lot of soras attack animations fucking suck and it ruined combat for me.
youtu.be/LxaMeGjYDLs?t=76
wonky ass shit man. it's like spazkid was the animation director.

It`s okay. Still a really solid game but not as good as the past two in the main series overall. It does some things really well but it also has glaring flaws

>Disney worlds are almost all sub-par despite being more expansive (the only exceptions being perhaps Olympus and Toy Box). Frozen is godawful and hundred acre wood felt like it was slapped together in 5 minutes.

>All plot happens toward the end

>Keyblade formchanges are cool but the fact that they reuse form changes for several keyblades is just lazy.

>no Colosseum fights

>no FF characters (if that matters to you. It didn`t to me. Good riddance I say)

>dialogue delivery for the Disney characters was often just really stilted and weird.

>attractions suck and ruin the pace of fights

>no enemy-specific reaction commands

overall it`s not as good as the others, but not terrible by any means. At least they delivered a finished game on launch and that`s more than I can say for FFXV.

It's most apparent when you compare Second Form's animations to the KH2 equivalents. The graphics got "better" but the animation is so much worse.

The only people who didn't like KH3 have garbage taste and should be brushed away.

>Pushes Deep Jungle from his mind

>no enemy-specific reaction commands
There actually is some, like the when you block a slide from a large body, you can you a reaction command to jump over it and slap it in the ass, but that's the only one I can really remember finding.

it's always been like this. go back if you can't handle it

Attached: 1447894289026.png (500x375, 334K)

How can one love Olette and hate KH at the same time?

She's just a glorified NPC, not that hard to distance her from the rest of the autism.

Literally

LITERALLY

Every single one of these points apply to the other games in the series except for ones having to do with specific story instances. Also quit samefagging this gay post. Nobody agrees with you and nothing you said is remarkable

I thought coping was just a Barry meme but holy shit.

>hair FX quality at 10%
oof.

It was mostly meh. Suffered from bad pacing.

I thought Barry has been shitposting since 2013? When he loved Nomura

Attached: 1530579549384.jpg (500x385, 56K)

I agree with him. and your wrong KH1 & 2 were never this shit.

I didn't reply to myself, and these points very much do not apply to 1 and 2.

>giving a shit about Yea Forums
I'm in the same boat as you, had some flaws but I liked it. Hope what ever is next is simpler but still fun in scope and keeps improving the combat or melds in ideas from 2FM as well

The one part of KH I still think is great is the beginning portion of KH2 in twilight town.

Meant for

Based?

because he's Sora's nobody and those are Kairi and Riku's keyblades. Duh.

Not anymore, now he's just a heart in a replica body.

show me where he dual wielded in that form

I will actually fight you if you try to defend Wonderland. One of the worst worlds ever.

Think he's talking about when he was vehemently defending FFXV back when it was no longer Versus.

The fight against Saïx?

When he poofed in like Thor and saved Axel?

Who is best girl, and why is it __Xion__?