Untitled

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGEr3VAjhDk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw3srn5gggY
youtube.com/watch?v=y2QiVZ4Lni8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: WBX7boCxshuJhS3N9KKAe-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 47K)

delete this

>nintendo fans worship corporate suits

*ting ting ting*
*AHEM*
I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that it was great to have these great men at the helm of nintendo for the time that they were.
God rest Iwata, and I hope Reggie enjoys his much deserved retirement!
Cheers!

Attached: 1550937781147.png (370x370, 16K)

They're funny and don't shill sports games so it's ok

youtube.com/watch?v=vGEr3VAjhDk

Attached: ive always known ill die alone.jpg (977x1353, 229K)

@452109693

Attached: 1538504294269.png (100x100, 4K)

*makes a better Donkey Kong game*
*makes a better Zelda game*
*makes a better Mario game*

Attached: 220px-Yoshiaki_Koizumi_2007.jpg (220x284, 16K)

None of the people in OPs pic is a corporate suit you stupid dipshit.

Attached: 1550951131360.gif (450x326, 3.41M)

>post yfw you dont care about nintendo garbage

Attached: 1548759572656.png (1000x1000, 209K)

>forces you to work on shitty Mario games instead of working on your all time favorite franchise Zelda

Attached: image.jpg (232x217, 6K)

DUURYEAAAAH BRO HEUUUUUUGH

Attached: 1530094712932.png (625x773, 112K)

He wont go down without a fight

Attached: file.png (1600x995, 1010K)

Nintendo can finally be good again once this pedofaced radioactive Hiroshima splinter eats shit and dies or fucks off into retirement.

That reggie nigger and Iwata were both the worst things happening to Nintendo in the past 40 years and Miyamoto has been sucking shit choke for the past 20. So it can only really go UP once this old pants shitting senile fuck is gone.

Attached: Hiroshima Splinter.png (304x314, 37K)

The day Miyamoto dies, it will be the end of videogames as we know them. Nintendo was allready turning into a turbojew machine when Iwata started losing his battle against cancer.

The day Miyamoto dies is the day they stop pushing unnecessary gimmicks in games that don't need them.

Attached: 220px-Star_Fox_Zero.jpg (220x308, 36K)

On the plus side, we'll get a real sequel to Paper Mario:TTYD.

it's over user, aren't you too old to play with toys anyway?

Attached: new nintendo bros.jpg (1373x907, 152K)

Nope, they aren't. They were.

Miyamoto's problem is trying to innovate everything, everything has to be innovative.
He can't simply sit down and refine what's already good.

This. F-Zero fags can finally shut up because Shiggy won't be holding back a new entry because he feels it requires a new gimmick.

Isn't he semi-retired and basically a mascot these days?

Miyamoto's final gimmick should be a noose around his own neck.

>two actually legendary game devs and a fucking corporate suit

He's "Creative Fellow"

>Playstation and xbone still don't have anyone worthwhile to appreciate in their respective companies
Feels bad, man

>the ratio is shifting from 1:2 to 2:1
WHITED

Koizumi is actually my favourite Nintendo personality now. What a legend.

Mot anymore, Sam.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw3srn5gggY

Reggie's entire professional career was bouncing around as an exec from one company to another. It's only with Nintendo that he settled down. He very much is a suit, just a fun loving one rather than a stiff.

>we will never get to see Reggie bullying Bill again

Attached: 1550902404607.png (913x695, 622K)

Reggie skits were the best desu
youtube.com/watch?v=y2QiVZ4Lni8

>wanting the same game again
Miyamoto is right. Make something new rather than making the same shit again.

Kudo Tsunoda

Nah, you don't make money that way.

Attached: fifa-19.jpg (1000x563, 95K)

Reggie died?

how will Doug Bowser even compete with the Regginator

No. He's announced that he's retiring in April. The Xs in OP's pic are to mark those that aren't with Nintendo anymore.

>not wanting more GX
Maximum faggot

Koizumi is the new Miyamoto, I'll be mad if his name isn't known by normies within 10 years.

I just hope the running joke with Doug is that they never actually show him like they did Reggie, and instead just have a CG Bowser in a suit during E3 and US directs.

The switch will have to become as famous as the donkey kong arcade game and original SMB combined for that to happen.

Fuck off he makes Pikmin still

And yet you're here anyway.

>nintendo fans worship corporate suits
We genuinely like them because they're pleasant people.

Honestly, looking at the cynical and greedy shit pulled by other gaming companies, Nintendo as a huge breath of fresh air. At the very least, they presents themselves like they actually care about the games they make and their fans.

Attached: 2nztoy.jpg (888x499, 74K)

i am already happy with doug bowser. he seems like he will be more than happy to play up his role for skits and the like.

Whats Miyamoto working on?

Yeah plus I'm starting think maybe it's not all an act. Reggie genuinely seems like a nice guy.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019-02-22-15-13-01.png (600x704, 373K)

isn't the entire idea of a suit to just be a faceless boring corporate man?

Wouldn't being and loving fun make you thus not a suit?

No, a suit is someone that's all in the business. Reggie was never from a game development background unlike Iwata and Miyamoto. He graduated with a bachelors in economics and from there his career bounced around from one business to another, going from brand management to various marketing positions in different companies, up until he landed his first executive job as a senior VP in VH1.

what did these numbers represent?

Miyamoto is the only SOUL we have left in Nintendo. Once he gone, Nintendo will officially be SOULLESS

The animations look pretty jank, but it looks kinda interesting.

Fuck you man, Iwata was my best friend

Attached: iwata.webm (848x604, 2.99M)

the good people left the boat long ago, such as Itagaki

Reggie struck me as a total dick in interviews. He gave non-answers as to why Nintendo was C&D'ing AM2R, referred to it twice as a commercial product, and when called on it completely ignored the question. His "play the game" attack of Dorito pope also seemed like he just couldn't deal with the criticism that 3DW wasn't the 3D Mario game fans wanted

what DK game did he make?

mario is koizumi's favorite franchise, there was a video where they asked nintendo heads questions and they responded with a drawing on a small board

Delete

we only getting older boys. lets remember the good times.

Attached: 1370728971233.jpg (800x450, 132K)