Why is Kingdom Hearts so convoluted?

Why is Kingdom Hearts so convoluted?

Attached: hkLLACE6M1YGZUOKGVvc_4HKYjNor4T-37a1ausWzDc.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

>"why is kingdom hearts so convoluted"
>posts screenshot of timeline and order of games in a straight line

Attached: mariocough.jpg (937x1171, 102K)

It's not

>Magiashley
I hope you understand who that is.

I've heard the same reason why it was bad over and over by the same people who post. It's not. It's the best game to release since Persona 5. It has tight gameplay, and a great ending to an arc for fans who truly love the series and have good taste. Get over it.

My second post actually, retard. .

Because Nomura writes his stories like how he draws his characters; covered in belts.

What's special about cherry sprite? Does it interact with cough medicine/codeine?

It’s not it’s just bad

This is how you know someone is underrage LMAO

I don't remember a time when cherry sprite was ever sold in the UK, and if it was, I only started drinking sprite a year or so ago.

it's just shit

It's such a retarded premise that they had to make a too deep 4 u story.

You have bad taste.

This is the correct answer, the fact people actually want a Disney/FF crossover shows how prevalent autism is among gamers.

What is the Keyblade War?

How can I have “bad taste” when I dislike KH3?

>wants to shitpose so badly he tries to drag arguments into 3 other threads
Fuck off.

You dislike it because you have terrible taste.

A bunch of incompetent retards fighting each other.

That’s not an argument

Do I need to play all the spinoffs to understand KH3?

Everything but Coded anyway.

Easy, tell me what your favorite games are in general and no matter what you say, there will be people who think you have shit taste because you probably do

It is recommended

\I'm shitposting against shitposters. you fuck off.

Your taste is bad.

Yes, that's basically the only reason Kingdom Hearts seems so convoluted; literally everything is important but it's all strewn about multiple handhelds.

I only played the first Kingdom Hearts so I don't know anything.

no

Liking KH3 means you either have the worst taste imaginable and actively enjoy eating shit, or you’re just a zoomer who doesn’t understand a thing even then what zoomer plays baby disney games that make no sense?

Bad taste
Can't refute my argument
Cope with it how you will
Good day

I accept your concession

Gee user, arbitrarily designating everything you dislike to [demographic] without rhyme or reason led to things not making sense, who would have known??
KH3 is utter dogshit though, not disagreeing there.

Is KH3 objectively shit?

I didn't concede dude you are fucking retarded

Cope

cause it was a cheap story crammed together as an excuse to market more disney shit down childrens' throats

kingdom hearts 3 is meant for 3 year olds prove me wrong

Attached: hehehehe.png (2048x1536, 3.15M)

FUCK

It pretty much was what that user said. "Darkness" was expanding and hearless where invading the worlds, so factions of keyblade wielders started to gather light in order to fight it somehow, this led to infighting between the factions because some had more than the others and apparently there was actually evil people infiltrating one of those factions and everyone thought that everyone could have those traitor.
The keyblade war is just a bunch of retards screaming "NO, YOU are the bad guy" and the leaders did nothing but say "welp, destiny says all of us should die fighting each other, so I guess we will do just that"

Just play one of the neatly packaged PS4 collections or watch a summary of the games.

Maybe?

Attached: 1545940570024.gif (500x413, 1.87M)

where did this kingdom hearts is convoluted meme even come from
it feels like people are just parroting some shit youtube videos

There are no spinoffs, just because they dont have a number doesnt mean they are not important, all of them establish something new into the series, even fucking Coded.

*AHEM*

FUCK XEHANORT
FUCK ORGANIZATION 13
FUCK MYSTERIOUS FIGURE
FUCK FENRIR
FUCK NEGATIVE COMBO
FUCK VENKEK FROM /khg/
FUCK XV KUN
FUCK ERAQUS
FUCK MARK OF MASTERY
AND FUCK XEHANIGGERS

Attached: 1537822015364.png (262x363, 73K)

terrible series

>Expects people to be aquaintanced with most of the games that came before it in a span of around 15 years.
There, proved wrong.

Replayed kh1 and 2 recently. are the spinoffs worth a play if i don't really care about the overall storyline?
Mainly birth by sleep and whatever is on that 2.8 that i dowloaded somewhere.

Okay yeah you did explain it right the first time.

Attached: TheTaleOfRoxasFather.png (4414x4358, 3.49M)

The problem is not that its convoluted, but its narrative structure sucks. Nomura has a knack of making simple(and clean) things look complicated.

Attached: 1531837163472.jpg (2048x1536, 570K)

Vencuck is honestly the one of the shittiest anons in /khg/, second only to xv-kun

Attached: 1525050524442.jpg (2264x7536, 2.65M)

Attached: IMG_20180611_123554.jpg (1200x803, 185K)

Stop replying to yourself

Because Nomura is a hack

Attached: JUSTnomuramyshitup.jpg (843x974, 282K)

DONALD

DON'T

Attached: 1550499876369.jpg (527x371, 21K)

like clockwork

Attached: 1546972121329.png (502x499, 383K)

How did axel get his keyblade back at the keyblade graveyard after it was destroyed and he couldn't use ut in the cutscene 10 minutes earlier?

Too much time in-between sequels made it up as they went and only now are they trying to make things make sense but it's too late.

AND FUCK ____!

Attached: olette cheers.png (327x364, 78K)

Because the person who actually wrote the series, Nojima i believe, left SquareEnix after writing KH1,KHCOM, and KH2 and early concepts of KHBBS.

Nomora was design and the idea guy but Nojima was the one who took his ideas and turned them into a good cohesive story with all the charm a respect to the disney characters.
All the stories after are Nomora trying pick up the slack.

KHBBS had some early story idea that Nojima set up and after Nojima left Nomora had to stitch it togeather with his ideas without knowing what he was doing.

If you look back those three games KH,CoM,KH2. You see a entirly diffrent story to the one we ultimately got. BBS is where you can clearly tell the series took a turn and story change, but still had elements of the old story stitched in.

Purple drank

not even the creators understand kh3

Rappers mix them together. Codeine not just regular cough syrup

Attached: 1548611235057.png (780x660, 532K)

There's also Kairifag

Attached: kairifag.png (628x625, 553K)

Because Nomura lost inspiration for the series at BBS

Wasn’t it done deliberately to appeal to FF fans? I though KH had a pretty simple story originally and they changed it during dev to ape other FF titles.

The worst part is the quality is so random between games

Keyblades are weapons of the heart and they exist as ideal non physical forms that can be materialized through heart and mind in the physical world. If your heart is damaged you can't materialize it even though you still 'have' it. You also have trouble conjuring it when your spirit or drive is hurt but once you get it back or re affirm yourself in ideals it will come back to you. Getting put in his place physically and emotionally by Xemnas made him unable to materialize it but it wasnt broken like Riku's way to the dawn

pedophiles

Persona 5 is the best game ever and SMT is the best franchise ever. KH3 is great and you have GARBAGE taste. End your life.

Explain how Terra can use his Keyblade as Lingering Will the way he does. He clearly had no heart or body.

So the problem with Kingdom Hearts is that EVERY game has at least one important thing in it. Even if it shouldn't matter. It eventually snowballs into bigger things. But if you want the skeleton of the primary story, as long as you don't mind sussing out some details yourself then

>Back Cover
It's on YouTube and it doesn't take long. Most of it shouldn't be important but there's a twist in KH3 that hinges on knowing who these people are

>Birth by Sleep
Must play. The Wayfinder trio takes up a lot of screen time in 3 so you should know who they are

>1
You played it

>CoM
You can skip this. 2 explains who Namine is and Sora being asleep for a year isn't referenced as much as you think.

>Days
You can skip this. Roxas is explained well enough in 2. No Xion waifufaggot your robot waifu didn't matter and Roxas using 2 keyblades didn't require that big of an explanation.

>2
You played it

>Coded
Skip this. It only says that Xehanort won't just fucking die and notifies Sora that he has more people to rescue

>3D
Must play. This is where Xehanort explains his end game and where Riku gets to be based

>0.2
Skip. Only shows some of Aqua's suffering and makes you hate Mickey since Aqua's downfall was partly his fault. And it didn't even have to happen.

>3
Must play. The conclusion to Xehanort's story. But not Sora's story because Kingdom Hearts will never end now that it's an established series

KH3 is my GOTY faggots

Wrong, his keyblade was destroyed meaning he should no longer have it. None of the bullshit you said is in the game.

kill yourself

All Xemnas said was his keyblade was no more, it can be no different than riku stealing kingdom key away from Sora. And yes everything I said is in the game because it is literally the reason why there are multiple versions of the same keyblade able to exist in different people's hands at the same time like Xehanort and his selves conjuring the same keyblade with different keychains. It's also why there are two kingdom keys in kh3 and in Days.
Show me the keychain on LW's weapon

Nothing you said is in the game, his keyblade was destroyed so he shouldn't have had it 10 minutes after

kill urself

okay thanks. i guess i'll go with birth by sleep and the 3d eventually. and kh3 at some point. not that interested in the plot and it's not something that should be taken seriously anyway. just by playing those 2 games again it makes enough sense to me unless in the third one it's some crazy shit.

Nomoura's head is up his ass.

was really hard to find

Attached: 1540449923019.png (500x290, 281K)

Literally none of that is stated in the game anywhere.

Post exact cutscenes explaining every single thing you said.

No that's your headcanon
It vanished in the same animation as when it is conjured. It was just blown away but you wanted to belive it was destroyed despite it not being shattered and appearing again just so you can formulate something to complain about

You're the definition of a brainlet

It wasn't even destroyed, actually it didn't even break, he just unsummoned it

Just play BBS and DDD. Go watch a recap video of CoM and Days.

>If you're not a crackhead then youre underage LMAO

Yikes!

Notice how this is when it's clear that LW actually has a voice instead of either being rasp sounds or a mute with internal thoughts like in BBS? Because that is Terra's heart in there

Says the retard spouting headcanon

It was literally destroyed and he couldn't use it which is why he tried grabbing his leg instead and got his hand stepped on

Ok let's say someone has a sword but got beaten up and can't use the sword, was the sword literally destroyed?

But we watch the sword get fucking shattered.

What.
But his heart is inside CumGuardian and LW went inside cum Guardian.

there is a popular 20min video just watch that, thats what i did

Huh?

Except his keyblade was destroyed

lol

It was not destroyed, we it simply disappeared. Riku's keyblade was destroyed, it was actually broke in half.

Good thing it didn't!
We've seen a keyblade get shattered and we've seen one be broken and that was nothing like it
Yeah and notice Terranort not summoning guardian to protect his body before the Skein of severance fight and after he fights LW
Use your brain