The dogeating insects are swarming. What did based Nippon dev do?

The dogeating insects are swarming. What did based Nippon dev do?

Attached: 1538616024147.jpg (957x502, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-02-01-opt-in-review-system-in-the-works-for-epic-games-store
spieltimes.com/news/xi-jinping-winnie-the-pooh-moron-found-in-devotion-game-is-being-review-bombed-by-chinese-players/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1541285910396.jpg (952x461, 50K)

Attached: 1528247927150.jpg (312x124, 9K)

Dev is chinese, publisher is japanese.
Apparently their newer game criticizes the current government which angered the heavily indoctrinated population

Chinese users shouldn't be allowed to write reviews, and if they are, they should be 100% segregated from the rest of the planet

I don't see why valve didn't separate reviews per region. who the fuck is going to understand all those chinese as an english person?

chinks shouldn't be able to write reviews

is it possible to filter reviews by region?
more specifically remove chinese reviews?
plus i doubt pooh bear gave them permission to play games in the first place

They are not supposed to use the global steam anymore, I don't know why they have access to these games to begin with

That really should separate reviews by region by default, allowing you to see them all through an option. Maybe this sort of thing will encourage them to add that feature

Dev is Taiwanese.

>devs put hidden message in new game insulting pooh
>chinese don't find out until it's already popular
>start review bombing devs hoping it will save them from xi jinping's wild helicopter ride

That was actually OK adventure game, just way too short to justify it's price.

Fuck the Chinks. They are a literal slave race.

I don't either, I fucking hate Chinks and want them to fuck off, I've literally never met a Chinaman online that didn't fucking cheat.

They're not allowed to not be offended by this.

how long is it?

>communist china
the chinese are too poor to use the internet
>capitalist china
the chinese have money (somehow) and are using it to shit up and ruin everything in their wake

>Yea Forums hates communism
WHAT THE F'CK!?

How do the chinks live such shitty lives but still have so much pride?

Attached: SHASH SHASH SHASH vvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SHAASH.webm (1280x720, 598K)

What's the problem with pic related?

Attached: winne-the-pooh.jpg (390x500, 43K)

The devs aren't nips, you dumb shitposter.

Can somebody who has the game post the Easter Egg everyone is crying over? Also can someone start T word bombing the reviews?

Could they maybe range ban chinese insects from Steam, that'd be great.

Same shit.

>create a system or online community
>let chinks join
>chinks ruin it
>Repeat

Even Brs aren't this bad.

glorious chinese leader got buttmad that people compare the two to each other

You are admitting that communist china is a shithole
How can somebody promote an ideology that thrives to make people lives miserable?

But Winnie is a good fellow, wouldn't that be a compliment?

Savage

*eats dog*
*runs over infant*
*breathes in toxic smog 24/7*
Fuck I hate chinks

this is the one from devotion, there's supposed to be another one in their game detention calling mainland chinese cultists.

Attached: 1550906895122.png (820x728, 907K)

somewhat resembles the chinese president and they have a zero tolerance policy for being made fun of

It took me around 3 hours and I was stuck in a puzzle for a while couple of times. There are bad and good ending, but only choices that really matter take in final part of the game.

it makes chinks miserable thats why i like it

>game set in Taiwan and developed by Taiwanese developers
>Yea Forums: hurr my indoctrinated commies
The average IQ on this board can't be above 80

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-02-01-opt-in-review-system-in-the-works-for-epic-games-store
Once again Epic was right about reviews.

TAIWAN NUMBA 1

>chinks ruin something
>chinks then offer a solution to the thing they ruined
>see, chinks were right
no, chink?

but he's FAT

They're essentially brainwashed into it and their government is truly repressive. The Great Firewall of China censors anything and everything that makes China look bad. They aren't even allowed to look up the 1989 protests that resulted in brutal government crackdowns.

Roughly 2-3 hours

All asians are slaves.

What's it says?

They know no better. Although looking at how things are going in the west I'm not sure if they're that unfortunate.

It's not the Taiwanese losing their minds you fucking insect

Tiananmen Square Massacre

*entire family dies on a flood*
*pulls farm pigs from their ear with a claw*
*burns ill dogs alive in a pit*
*witnesses a murder and does nothing*
*dies on a poorly designed industrial machine*
Now THIS IS the true China they want to be represented on games.

Gotta start the thread off hot.

Attached: 1546294526994.jpg (319x163, 13K)

It says Xi Jinpeng is Winnie the pooh or something like that

So, what is going on in this image so chincks are so upset?

Or, you could just ban Chinks

Same reason Americans do it: They're told that this is how the world is, and simply accept it because they're trapped in an echo chamber which reinforces it their entire lives.

>great firewall of china
holy fuck how come i've never heard that one before
into the dictionary it goes

Attached: kizuna asks if you are mentally retarded.jpg (727x480, 38K)

This image got uploaded on Chinese social media and got a lot of attention. The Chinese government (and presumably Xi himself) took it as an insult and forced all mention of the entire Winnie the Pooh franchise censored or shut down completely.

For what it's worth, I don't get how it's meant to be very insulting. Winnie and Tigger are good honest folks, right?

Attached: 63506-kybkgitrig-1500444937.jpg (1200x630, 122K)

Russia and China are planning on segregating themselves from the rest of the internet so maybe one day we won't have to worry about the normies over there

China's information containment protocols are top-notch

Jolly people tend to be.

Attached: 1534346484378.png (800x1672, 209K)

cute, but still not george dubya and putin cute

Taiwan is China, just like how Ukraine is Russia, i fail to see how you guys don't see this.

the devs are taiwanese, their new game has a little easter egg shitting on xi jinping, so chinks are reviewbombing all of their games
bugmen should be banned for reviewing things, seeing as their government took away their capability to criticize anything

>Russia and China are planning on segregating themselves from the rest of the internet
Russia better not, half my online D&D group is Russians. China is basically firewalled off anyways, though. Fuck 'em.

What about the massive amounts of cp that Russia exports?

spieltimes.com/news/xi-jinping-winnie-the-pooh-moron-found-in-devotion-game-is-being-review-bombed-by-chinese-players/
>g-guys we're only mad because it's an evil curse
lol china

Holy fuck, based japs and downloaded
Take that chinks!!

Attached: Capture.jpg (586x130, 9K)

Attached: 1534502786009.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

I think it's the fat joke that gets under his skin.
Most world leaders would love to be compared to Winnie the Pooh.

>china is firewalled off

I wish.

Taiwan
>Asus
>MSI
>Gigabyte
>Acer
>motherfucking TSMC

China
>uhhhhh?

They're both clinically retarded as well though. Pooh and Tigga, I mean.

Russia probably won't be firewalled at all or it's not going to be as anal.
A lot of Russian are going to be buttmad about it and the government isn't as supported as 4 years ago when the talks about it first started.

But it
nevermind enjoy your game

Don't forget about gutter oil either

TAIWAN #1

Attached: 1527443924596.jpg (130x109, 4K)

It's the chink mentality about leaders, the Chinese bugmen themselves are unable to respect leaders who are not supreme demigods on Earth. They would consider Xi a disgrace if he ever laughed at himself.

they are, but most people there are also aware of VPNs
t. guy who travels there for business

Herd of fuckin' ugly reds

Attached: 1522772364965.jpg (724x829, 59K)

What an ironic comment

>Detention
Huh? Isn't that game basically KMT BAD, COMMUNISM GOOD, why would chinks have a problem with that?

I keep seeing them in Warthunder

Because an easter egg makes fun of GRORIUS READA

>Taiwan is China
Agree

Attached: 1535228763431.jpg (736x581, 28K)

Ask Americans

It's very different. American are passively indoctrinated through media and communications and punishment for thought dissent is rarely physical, and more social-shunning. But they can still seek for information elsewhere and break the programming. In Chyna, that's way more difficult because it's more restrictive and straightforward with the party sinking their fangs into everything.

read up on the celestial empire and you will understand

>Ukraine is Russia
Do people unironically believe this?

anyone who stands up to china is alright in my book

OINTMENTS

All lesser slavs are russian property

it's a good game actually

accent sounds the same so yeah

>t. Russian

>China
>>uhhhhh?
Foxconn
The company so shit that they had unpaid interns performing half the labor and had to build suicide nets to stop workers from jumping to their deaths at work.

>ending up on a hitlist because of this
Absolutely based and ballsy

That's Chinese. They're not called Taiwan and Taiwanese. They're called Republic of China and the people living there are Chinese.

I Neve noticed before how similar the poses are. Whoever first made that connection was fucking on point.

No, they're called Taiwanese, because Taiwan isn't China.

What would happen if so memer were to upload Tienanmen Square massacre survivals on Steam?

>t. insectoid

That's not really the same thing. China and Taiwan are opposed to each other.

foxconn is also taiwanese

All their factories and operations are in China.

Mainland China objectively does not exert any authority over and does not govern Taiwan how is this even a debate

the country’s official name is Republic of China

A mainlander would call it People's Republic of China.
I said Republic of China.

imbecile.

All political shitflinging aside, this is a shame. I really liked Detention.

Attached: 1486345882114.jpg (500x681, 75K)

They're Taiwanese.

Same. It was a pleasant surprise.

spotted a chink

Get fucked you communist prick.

I think it's the one with a Winnie Pooh joke. And insects hate him.

stay seething and read some history books while you’re at it

>American education

Go look up the country's name and sto embarrasing yourselves.

Did you get paid for your negative steam reviews, or was it just a kinda, "doing your part for Xi" kinda thing?

CHINA NAMBAH WAN. WINNIE THE POOH = XIN JINPING. 1989 TIANANMEN SQUARE.

>Even insects fight back when devs put their political opinion in their game
>Meanwhile SJW is shitting on everything in Obese country

So did anyone actually play the game? Is it any good?

eat shit you fucking chink bugs get the fuck out of my games

Attached: 1544916253927.gif (548x401, 192K)

Then you'll love the russians.

Chinese users should not be allowed. Period.

So, who is gonna be that madman who makes a review with the "Tiananmen Square Massacre" to trigger the ching chongs even further?

a chinaman just said this to me:
你妈被12条大狼狗草流产了!我操你妈!!!!!!!!!!
what do i do?

I've played with Russians that weren't cheaters, can't say the same about Chinese

hahaha why are you losers so mad at chinese for? in all my upper div engineering classes, chinese are the ones at the very top of the class while you have whites and other irrelevant minorities struggling to keep up, even while chegging the homework.

whites just can't handle being dominated intellectually.

I thought intellectual domination is what the Chinese government does to its citizens.

No, you fucks, Taiwan is literally called the Republic of China, while China is the People's (lol) Republic of China

sorry, not a mainlander
it’s funny seeing westerners being ignorant of history though

Just post YouTube links. They can't watch them unless they have a VPN. You will only trigger the true believers.

But what do you think about North Korea?

>and the government isn't as supported as 4 years ago when the talks about it first started
Even if we get Cheburnet and the anal firewall, the Russians won't do anything, a few people will try to raise hell only to be instantly shut down by thir very own countrymen, because Russian people are fucking subhuman brainless slaves who will lick Putin's boots until the day he dies
t: native Russian