How was Brad Vickers zombie in Resident Evil 2, yet he died in RE3?

How was Brad Vickers zombie in Resident Evil 2, yet he died in RE3?

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_xtqelrDqgc
youtube.com/watch?v=0kmbzTqqKfo
appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/downloads/resident-evil-2-classic-rebirth/
projectumbrella.net/articles/BIOHAZARD-2-Official-Guide-Book
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow almost like the 3rd game wasn't in development
WOWOWOHANBWTFFFFF

Re3 takes place both before and after RE2.

Both games occurred around the same time

>taking the bait and giving straight answers
is your first day here

The Brad zombie thing never made sense to me even back then. It doesn't help knowing that the RE3 that we got wasn't the RE3 that Capcom originally had planned. I think Code Veronica was meant to be RE3.

>heh, i sure gottem this time!

Attached: Fuck You Trolls.gif (428x769, 1.95M)

>retards dont browse Yea Forums
fuck you stupid cunt fuck, grow the fuck up making le joke threads xDD fucking cunt

Are you stupid enough to not realize the IP number grew when I posted? I'm not the OP, I'm just not retarded enough to fall for it, but thanks for those replies, makes it all the more clear

Like you are doing right now?

Attached: B4661C7D-1F01-47EF-9D09-1ACE888B5A88.jpg (179x177, 8K)

dab on that nigga oh yah

September 28 is where RE2 and the first half of RE3 happened. Jill and Brad came into the building first and where they encounter Nemesis. RE2 files mention survivors barricading the RPD before Leon and Claire arrived so RE3 barricades where justified.

Barely anyone understands the canon timeline of events that detail the Raccoon City Destruction Incident. To put it short 3 takes place on Sept 27th, the fifth day of the outbreak, through October 1st. 2 takes place somewhere inbetween there, so technically 3 starts before 2 then ends after Leon and Claire escape.

It is fucking convoluted for some reason.

Attached: 1549448353012.gif (245x250, 872K)

Yeah, but how did they know he was going to die when 3 wasn't even out yet?

>"I'm totally reverse trolling you! I'M IN THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!"

Attached: 1550751338538.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Does it even count as convoluted? I mean Jill passes the fuck out before Carlos saves her ass in 3, so it's not too weird that time passed. Plus they spell out the dates for you in 3.

He was the chickenshit character if anyone was going to get killed it was him

>convoluted

Did you even play the games?

Jill passes out for a couple of days after Nemesis infects her. That's literally it.

Attached: 1540075134350.png (432x375, 168K)

Not sure, 3 was first made as a spin off anyway. They probably knew they were going to kill him off when 2 was made and later just showed how in 3.

It's slightly confusing. I could have swore Birkin was killed on the 23rd but the new remake says it was the 22nd. To this day I'm still unsure of when the entirety of 2 takes place, and for how many days Jill was actually knocked out in 3.

If talking only about 2 and 3, shit's simple as Jill sleeps through most of RE2. If taking Outbreak into account, things get a little bit more tricky
youtu.be/_xtqelrDqgc
okay you win, spare me life

see
They didn't know. They just went along with the flow.

That was not Brad. It was his brother, Brod

Outbreak makes things even worse. I'll watch the vid but I assumed that J's bar took place on the night of the 23rd while all other levels are from that until October 1st. Seems hard to pindown exact level dates like Hellfire or Wild Things.

was this zombie even called brad when RE2 came out? did the developers think of him as brad or was he just a random zombie with special clothes at the time? this was the first time he appeared physically in a resident evil game so it confuses me.

I think it was supposed to be a special zombie cause he took more shoots than normal zombies

its literally an easter egg, and it makes sense in context to the previous game

Yes, you got a notification about Zombie Brad when you finished the game (a couple of times/with a certain rank?)

It has the Stars patch though, and it's obviously not Barry or Chris. They must have known it was Brad since he's the only other one left.

prove it

We knew what Brad looked like thanks to the manual that came with the original RE. We knew his vest was yellow, and the zombie clearly has a STARS logo on his shoulder.

I don´t know if it was the case in every version, but it happened during my last playthrough, using the SourceNext port. You got a notification with a screenshot that gave you the conditions for him to appear and something like "End his suffering" or some shit like that.

He was pretending to be a zombie so the Nemesis wouldn't kill him. Unfortunately, it started raining and his makeup worn off, that's why he looks normal in RE3.

I wonder how gory Brad's death scene will be in REMake 3. Hopefully he gets a Ghost Survivor scenario where he manages to escape Nemesis.

Attached: 1550370589491.jpg (1125x700, 181K)

Yeah, that doesn't happen in the official game.

Chief Irons' death in the demake was craptastic compared to the original so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

hi Barry

>I could have swore Birkin was killed on the 23rd but the new remake says it was the 22nd.
if you check the full timestamps on the USS videos it says he was shot just before midnight, and then attacked alpha team after it had flipped over to the 23rd

nah, gimme a full B scenario brad route

who has the largest breasts in the resident evil franchse?

i mean, canonically.

Interesting. In classic horror, midnight is the time when monsters come out and werewolves turn.

I'd say Rachel and Gina Foley.

Attached: GinaFoleyRev2.png (398x1022, 230K)

B A L L I S T I C S

I played the ps1 version on my ps3 and got a notification about Brad when I beat Leon B

Attached: THICC.jpg (600x911, 53K)

Ashley Graham.

yeah, its the witching hour

I'm missing 1 fucking file from RE2make, no clue what it could be.

Attached: 1548134025913.gif (400x225, 1.84M)

Did you read the notes of Claire/Leon of B route ? and the starting files too ?

The bathroom one in the orphanage

I got 2 notes in each B route, I think. One in the stars office, another one near crank tool you get in the sewers. Can't remember if I got another one somewhere.
Not sure about the starting files though, maybe I'm missing those. Is it just a document in each new game in the B route?

No, I already got that one. I'm probably going to look it up, surely I'll be able to tell if I've read the file before.

Here's part two of the post game splash screen. Eat shit.

Attached: tumblr_oprgfvGxO41tdkro1o2_500.png (500x356, 281K)

>Not sure about the starting files though, maybe I'm missing those. Is it just a document in each new game in the B route?
I think they are in A route too, the leon one is a letter from the police and the Claire one is a letter from her friend

Why is he even a zombie when the Nemesis pierced his brain with that throbbing mass?

He just roughed him up a bit.

RE zombies don't die from headshots, it takes massive trauma. It requires total destruction of the head or many, many bullets and grenades.

yes they do watch og re2 intro
leon headshots and it drops

I don't know what this is but it's definitely not official.

>i'm only pretending

This is why I hate 3. It's a rushed piece of shit with a forced made up story.

Attached: 1547430961653.webm (716x404, 954K)

>He got reverse baited
I haven't seen someone get so rekt in a while lol

Sure, they fall down, but they get back up again.

Try playing one of the RE games some times.

Fuck you Yea Forums, I'm getting an armpit fetish!

Attached: 288.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

See I always thought that was hard.

the old resident evils literally have a headshot critical mechanic stop being a faggot

Ashley or Excella

You mean head explosions. Which is massive trauma.

And you can also kill zombies by shooting them in the torso enough times. Which is massive trauma.

But there is no "shoot them in the brain once and they die forever" mechanic.

>headshot critical mechanic
prove it user.

>he's still going at it
Was it autism?

Looks like Marvin doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Attached: 20190222205248_1.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Well, remember, RE zombies aren't magical zombies like in the movie. They're infected people, similar to Left 4 Dead. So killing them in other ways (massive blood lost, for example) still works, as the games show.

JILL
DOESN'T
SMOKE

Attached: 1536870554595.jpg (500x557, 42K)

Probably Excella, but I'd say Ashley because they would be more firm

Of all the things wrong with that movie franchise, Jill smoking is the one thing you get hung up on?

Attached: 1492616854681.jpg (459x700, 150K)

it sealed the deal that the director is a fucking retard who only made these movies to push his stupid fucking mediocre wife

Attached: 1550513640246.gif (250x188, 1.13M)

Just a fun non canon easter egg Capcom threw in. When they made 3 they figured "eh, might as well have him die for real this time."

And yes, 3 was originally a side game. Code Veronica, however was NOT 3. 3 was originally a game starring HUNK on a cruise ship.

>2nd to last
That's the stuff right there.

Attached: 1507400561425.png (129x117, 22K)

Its funny, he and her first met while filming the first movie. Which led to them getting married, which led to him putting her in the sequel, which led to more sequels, which led to more starring roles for her...its like a vicious cycle of nepotism.

I wish we could still get a game with HUNK on a cruise ship, something like he goes on a vacation and while people are wondering why this weird dude is walking around with a gas mask on, an outbreak happens.

Pure Kino would be Brad getting DLC for 2 to lead into the RE3 Remake.

Yeah that's what I remember reading. And then Capcom tried to use that idea for Revelations and wound up scrapping it again.

Is that an autism attack?

For me it was the first Ada file.

I wish his 'mode' was more of a recurring thing. I dont think a full game would be that interesting.

I wish he appears again in the Mercenaries mod in the next remake.

the movies practically wrote themselves and it's a shame he pushed her as the lead role. it especially dwarfed wesker in terms of power.
the new monster hunter movie is going to blow ass. i can feel it

Attached: 1524544296045.jpg (2112x2816, 1.43M)

Well, be glad to know that Luc Besson had his way with her while they he was shooting The Fifth Element.

Name 1 good video game movie, they are all trash

Look on the bright side, the same company that produce the Resident Evil movies is going to produce a new RE series.

I just wish HUNK would show up again. He's too badass to leave written out.

And some people think what was left of the project got recycled for Dead Aim.

mortal kombat

Attached: Reptile-MK-movie1.jpg (300x387, 23K)

I remember reading rumors that Alice was going to appear in RE7, thank god that was wrong

same director therefore trash

thats not a very bright side user. TV shows blow ass and now combine it resident evil. yuck

Boi

Attached: 68byZnV.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

I hate everything Zack Synder has made in the last 10 years, but Dawn of the Dead is one of the best zombie movies of all time.

1 out of a thousand isn't a representative sample, they are all trash

maybe its my nostalgia then. cant think of any other videogame movie that was both decent and did the source material some justice.

You see Rampage yet?

Phoenix Wright

i dont feel like pissing my pants because of how litty it is.
i get huge michael bay transformer vibes from it.

Claire.

Attached: 1549649150746.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

It was shit

Irons shot him after they took this picture for the STARS recruitment drive

Attached: jkwkxme9z1a21.png (556x714, 665K)

Its nowhere near as bad as those, don't worry. Its a big, dumb, popcorn flick with giant animals wrecking shit. Wonderful escapism.

>actually make the effort of creating the costume and hiring a model to do a photoshoot
>don't put his zombie model in the game

How retarded is Capcom?

How come those 3 never appear again in new game plus? There must be a reason.

Attached: 20190210153418_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.59M)

RE3 was something they scrapped together because Sony wanted a 3rd RE title on their system

Code Veronica is the real RE3

They don't want to blow their entire load right away. They're keeping Chris and Brad and who knows how many more assets under wraps until they want to add more modes, etc.

Silent Hill

Jill was extremely hot in this flick

Attached: 73241294_p0.jpg (500x1300, 322K)

>Code Veronica is the real RE3

Chronologically, at least. Then some shuffling took place.

It would fuck the timeline

Not sure if serious or just full retard

Attached: Vomit overload.jpg (312x312, 58K)

Go fuck yourself.

Why do you mean? They were the ones who threw a boulder at Piss Redfield in RE5

Attached: 1550612740369.jpg (558x529, 19K)

Damn right.
Too bad that cunt Alice always cucks her and steals her scene...She's even the reason why Jill didn't fight Nemesis, fuck that!

Attached: Jill1.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Guys
It's an easter egg.

photobashing together some stock images is a lot easier than scanning a whole model

There were some kino sequences

Attached: ja 3.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

>Silent Hill
>good movie

Attached: 1544078182249.gif (236x224, 1.86M)

Then you are dumb, it is official.

first movie was aight. cannot really remember though. i for sure know the second one blew ass

Attached: 1529765792356.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Funny huh? The rare moments the movie slows down and stops with the nervous cuts, it looks neat.

Attached: 1547059621191.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

I wouldn't mind Brad having a full route as a prologue to Re3/DLC for Re2 leading up to 3. It'd be nice to get some full character development for him before Nemesis goes to kill his ass.

Maybe you can actually save Brad in the re3 remake and effectively retcon him as alive, or at least get that as a what-if route for him.

Wasn't the cruise ship idea also reused for the Gamboy Color game Gaiden?

Good =/= alright

Wouldn't be surprised. They really wanted to use a ship for some reason. Probably the whole "isolated location" thing.

>Name 1 good video game movie, they are all trash

soon

Attached: D0EOuy3WkAAXMBe.jpg (632x603, 40K)

You are retarded, zoomer

i wish there was more gina

vendetta

prince of persia

Speaking of Revelations, I went back and rewatched the very first trailer and it still baffles me. Jill looked normal, had her OG voice actor, Chris looked and sounded the same, and the guy tied to the chair sounded like Steve Blum which is always nice.

What the fuck happened?

Assassins Creed

Alright doesn't make it a good movie, still mediocre

Bit hard with her being dead and not popular enough for a non-canon appearance in some bonus game mode.

inb4 revelations 3 introduces and kills off a third foley

Funny how RE3 ended up being far superior to Code Veronica, IE the most boring classic RE.

Mid development overhaul. Happens all the time. Maybe it wasn't turning out as good as they hoped. Maybe public reception to it was too cold.

>most boring
That's RE0.

That's bullshit. That first trailer was great and got a lot of peoples hopes up. There has to be another reason why.

Jill went to the RPD about 1 or 2 hours before Leon and Claire.

I would enjoy re0 so much more without the dumbass partner mechanic

CV is the most retarded. The amount of anime autism is unbearable. This was the actual downfall of RE

Holy fuck, piss off. You're an idiot. Have you even played RE2 on Dreamcast or Sourcenext ? You've probably never played Arrange Hard/Nightmare so shut the fuck up.

2-3-4 would be a good substitute

Or they subvert it by having the third Foley survive being partnered with HUNK.

>lady hunk is the third foley

>RE7 Beginning Hour-like demos starting Brad

Coulda been worse. Word is at one point, Steve was Leon. Capcom realized he had too many fans to butcher his character and kill him off, so Steve was made instead.

I've played RE1 original again.

And I've noticed something...

Cerberus attack was way after Brad was going to survey the area with the helicopter.

He never left them to die.

You find out later that the alpha/bravo team walk talkies were broken! Brad could never hear their cry for help to recue them. I always though he was a coward. But that's not the case at all!

Attached: 1550895731490.gif (500x506, 172K)

No, I haven't. Hardly anyone has. In the PS1 original it doesn't exist.

>i hate CVX

Attached: 1550772235860.png (630x384, 190K)

Reminder CV is the actual part 3 while 3 was something Capcom literally half assedly shat out to keep Sony from crying about an RE on Dreamcast

Wow, that's wild. Would've been great if that actually kept that idea and killed him off at the end.

Not days, some hours. But before the nuclear attack at Racoom.

I'd say some 4 to 6 hours.

No one cares. Good thing we got an actual game with Nemesis labeled as 3. And edgy anime shitfest on top of a terrible game was a spin off

brad was FRAMED

No, 3 was some game starring HUNK on a boat. Code Veronica was always meant to follow 2, but was never called 3. Nemesis was a side game (called either 'Gaiden' or '1.9').

The HUNK game wasn't working out, so the team was moved to RE4's development. Now that the 3 name was available, they slapped it on Nemesis.

post more cute anime girls pls

Attached: F55567C9-978D-48D3-BC8D-8F797BB25D5A.jpg (750x409, 22K)

Weird as 0 was the first game in the series I played.

Then play them if you like RE2, because nightmare mode/arrange hard are more fun than anything the PSX version has to offer.

Link to RE2 Sourcenext tutorial video with DL Links;youtube.com/watch?v=0kmbzTqqKfo

RE2 Classic Rebirth (a mod making it much more playable on modern PC's) appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/downloads/resident-evil-2-classic-rebirth/

well he had the chickenheart nickname before all that, and he was the one who just kept his head down to stay with the rpd iirc. so he was probably still a coward, just not a leave-his-team-to-die level of coward

Brad will survive in this timeline

Adding to your comment, it was Kamiya's team making the Hunk boat RE3. This is why when they moved to RE4, it transformed into DMC.

>How was Brad Vickers zombie in Resident Evil 2, yet he died in RE3?
Some mutant strain of t-virus in Nemesis reanimated him. That was the canonical excuse. I don't think anybody thought about it too hard until someone asked.

WHO

There's 2 old rumours that i wished to know more about
1 - Jill was going to be in CV/the actual sequel to 2, searching for Chris like Claire did
2 - Leon was going to be in CV and die
I wonder how true they are

Exactly.

I've played RE1 recently and when you play with Jill Wesker NEVER dies. He's just shot by Barry!

I think that the "canon" side is Jill, not Chris.

So Rebecca never went to the mansion, she survived, but in a different way...

So it means that Wesker NEVER was attacked by Tyrant, he never injected himself with the T-Virus.

I see Code Veronica, 4, 5, 6 and etc as a "what if" scenario.

I think that why CV is not numbered neither. Capcom had very restricted rules about that.

RE 4 was about Leon hallucinating and stuff, that would make sense. Since when we read the diaries, the people that's start to become zombies start to hallucinating too, and start to have psychosis thoughts about eating people.

And them CV and RE Zero went all "metaphysical" and "mystical" with super Wesker and other shit...

The sereis went downhill after that. Sadly REmake didn't sell well on GC, and they thought the series was dying... when in reality GC was dying...

Yes, he was never a coward. He stayed there until the very end trying to contact them all the time. There's a scene after the cabin that shows that.

where did you find this info?

>he was the one who just kept his head down to stay with the rpd iirc

what do you mean? Wasn't he trying to scape with Jill, even fought Nemesis and tried to sacrifice/gain some time so Jill would gain some time before Nemesis attacked her too?

okay

Attached: 1550894435497s.jpg (250x244, 6K)

Vickers was the helicopter pilot that left the secondary STARS team to die in the woods. He bitched out and took off when the zombie dogs ambushed them. It was the opening cutscene of the first game.

Could very well be possible considering it is even ultra ambiguous as whether Kendo even dies.

What was Brad doing during RE1, by the way ?

Resident evil 3 took place both before and after RE 2.

can you post the picture from the manual?

Nemmy is like a walking vat of T-virus.

If there is any RE game that needs a remake and rewrite it's CV

one of those japan only guidebooks, like most supplementary re info. i coulda sworn the wiki used to have the exact quote but now i can't find it

I can't even play RE2R on Steam because its allocating for 30 minutes now on a 50GB Free SSD for the latest update that has no changelog.

Not sure why Steam no longer allows you to skip updates on games or why its awful

Well, the first one is.

>The story was handled entirely by Flagship, a company set up by Yoshiki Okamoto and Noboru Sugimura to improve video game story quality with professional script writing. Tokusatsu writers Hirohisa Soda, Jun'ichi Miyashita, Akira Asaka, Hideyuki Ishizeki and Yasuyuki Suzuki also took part in the script-writing process.
>In the early story drafts, the protagonist was to be Jill Valentine, carrying on from Resident Evil 2's "Chris's Diary" which established her as investigating Umbrella. When Sugimura became aware that Resident Evil 2 director Hideki Kamiya had re-written the 'B' story ending, he felt it necessary to make the story revolve around Claire Redfield instead. With Flagship's other scripts establishing Umbrella's leadership coming from the nobility and having eugenics ideals, the writers decided the villains of CODE:Veronica would be Hilbert and Hilda Kreuger, the grandchildren of an Umbrella co-founder and German noblemen with Nazi ideals who served in the Heer during the Second World War but fled to South America at its conclusion. Due to concerns over the display of Nazi imagery in European copies, Flagship decided to remove the Nazi connection and instead have the villains as Alfred and Alexia Ashford, grandchildren of Umbrella co-founder Dr. Edward Ashford, 5th Earl Ashford.

>I like CVX

Attached: 1550891962220.jpg (700x734, 90K)

Steam is horrible with shit like that it took hours to unpack the first time I installed it. Just let it go and don't interrupt it.

Why is he so popular, that Brad Vickers guy, anyway? Do anons here find him relatable? Literally every time he`s on screen he`s pissing himself and then he dies.

PLAYABLE BRAD IN RE3 BABY

No, user, it's an american movie, women must be strong and smoke their freedom sticks while overacting and talking in a condescending tone.

Attached: 1546649758178.webm (1206x500, 1.55M)

I'm starting to think they're going to make a series of minor retcons across RE3 and RE4. Leon joining the secret service was always kind of an ass pull and RE6's story is trash. RE5 is passable only because it's all about Wesker and they've already retconned his death in Umbrella Corps.

Jill was horrible in that movie. I know it's not canon at all but she had nothing of actual Jill's personality, which is much more calm and demure.

projectumbrella.net/articles/BIOHAZARD-2-Official-Guide-Book
>It's easy to imagine the recent events with Brad, after Chris returned from the mansion, given Brad's personality. In other words, he lived life as a coward, flattering the police and turning a deaf ear to Chris’ desperate plea, likely standing on the Chief's side. Brad remained in the police station untouched even after Chris left for Europe, and became entangled in the incident.

Attached: 20170316_213607.png (2299x1440, 1.75M)

you answered your own question, that's what most posters ITT do.

>Takes place before
>Jill leaves Raccoon City as it explodes
huh?

I'd believe the second one too, if only because of "Hey, it's up to us to take out Umbrella!" and how Steve was also based on young DiCaprio, being just a shitty version of Leon
CV's development sounds like a mess

He piloted the chopper that got them out of there in the ending

She got knocked out by Nemesis in the clock tower, when she woke up it was the day the missile was coming

Not surprising. It was done by a team who, before then, had only done ports. They were gonna port RE2 to the Saturn, Capcom said "nah", Sega went "hey, no fair!" so Capcom told the team "make a new one for that Dreamcast thing they're doing".

Pretty sure Nemesis completely severed any connection his brain had to the rest of his body.

Do you believe in the "new timeline" conspiracy theories? I'm split about it. They changed some shit that actually makes quite a difference to the plot and didn't need to be changed but it also seems something quite radical for Capcom to do like that. Wouldn't complain if they fix some of CV's mistakes though

In the book it states he stabbed him in the throat. The books are pretty okay in all honesty, it's not like 0 or CV had any better writing in game.

>I've played RE1 recently and when you play with Jill Wesker NEVER dies. He's just shot by Barry!

When you go into the room to power up the elevator, Wesker's headless corpse is in there. Most people missed this, though.
There's also a few alternate scenes in RE1 if you go about events a different way. I remember seeing one in the bee house place where Barry is nonchalantly shooting bees with his fucking magnum.

>asking an honest question is bait

Are you people serious? This level of paranoia is just sad. Why can't OP possibly be asking for genuine reasons?

As in, the 2 remake is a new timeline? Doubtful. Its like the 1 remake--nothing new contradicts the old stuff (to any major degree, anyway), so fans can choose which version is canon for themselves.

>Most people missed this, though.

Because there's no reason to go into that room again after the Tyrant scene, as I recall.

stop praising your books, Chris

Attached: ClaireLeonNovels.jpg (1057x5215, 1.63M)

Especially when you have a blaring "SELF DESTRUCT, MOVE YOUR ASS" alarm going off.

>toku writers
It all makes sense now.

Do you think Claire's asshole smelled bad in RE2? She probably hadn't showered in a few days, and I imagine that she had to go during the events of RE2.

>ctrl+f - Jordan
>0 results found
what the fuck bros amend this now

I agree RE0 was boring and CV was a close second

Is the original RE2 worth a shot? I've got a somewhat outdated machine so I might give that one a go.

Street Fighter, entirely because of Bison.

>double space on every sentence

Attached: 1543815340768.png (210x240, 65K)

She was literally bathing in sewer water, what do you think?

The originals are all still worth playing imo

>entirely because of Bison
The movie was mediocre but Bison was an outstanding performance, that shows Juliá knew it was his last one

Now it's been ages since I played the original, but I think that's the room where the self destruct is started? So either you go and start it, or Wesker does and loses his head. I may be remembering things wrong, though.

Definitely.

>RE5 is passable only because it's all about Wesker and they've already retconned his death in Umbrella Corps.
Wat. I thought that was just fanservice DLC. You mean it has story implications?

Attached: morpia.jpg (842x431, 125K)

I played re3 in the past but can't remember how it ended. Is it worth playing again or should I just watch it?

Attached: wesker.jpg (581x161, 21K)

Isn't Wesker implied to be alive in 7? I never played it.

All the old ones are worth a go

Pantyhose are so hot

Maybe it's not canon.

I agree. The game itself is good.

Wow, this story would actually make sense.

Not only that, but didn't Chris write this Diary when in cell in Remake? I may be wrong though.

That's it. I'd probably be him if I were there. Him or the first zombie you meet. Or the guy that hides himself in the truck.

But he's there in the picture though, against the chief. But he could really be a coward. But it could also be as canon as Hyrule Historia. So not really canon. But possibly canon.

>When you go into the room to power up the elevator, Wesker's headless corpse is in there. Most people missed this, though.

But don't you have to power up the elevator before that scene?

You have to enter the power room with the countdown?

So Wesker didn't die there. At least.

Is that in REmake too?

Can you show me the scene?

The zombie of Bel air.

Ada knows best

Attached: 1474287820868.jpg (1200x1469, 248K)

She is the only good thing to come out of these dogshit movies, fuck Anderson for needing to make his wife look like a badass every 2 seconds.