Can only afford 1 game

>Can only afford 1 game
Help me Yea Forumsros. My switch game bundled with Smash Bros, but now I want another game.

Attached: Nintendo_Switch.0.jpg (1172x697, 164K)

BotW

i really can’t reccomend botw

Botw

Attached: 709-2-1390697013.jpg (1024x1500, 400K)

Probably zelda.

BotW

That's too many options. Suggest only one title please

Xenoblade 2

Botw

When I see "botw" my brain reads it as btfo, and I get confused.

This. Xenoblade chronicles 2 without a doubt. Blows botw out of the water

Mario Oddyssey

Buy Bayonetta 2 and you get 1 for free

BotW and Odyssey are the safe choices that you’ll probably enjoy and at least get 100 hours out of but the actual best singleplayer experience that you can get far more out of is Xenoblade 2.

mmm wow does the main character have a big butt?

yes

How good is Bayo 2 compared to 1 user? I played 1 only once on normal difficulty.

odyssey is 10-60 hours while botw is 40-120

I feel like this is accurate. You could probably run through the main quest in BotW faster than that if you just want to be able to say you played it to shitpost on Yea Forums, but most people will easily put in 60+ hours.

>odyssey is 10-60
It took me 80 hours to complete and that doesn't include Luigi's Balloon world which gives you infinite replayability.
>botw is 40-120
It took me 210 hours to complete (not counting Koroks, monster medals or upgrading armor) but I do have the DLc so I don't know.

Atmosphere

If you can spare another 20 for online, Splatoon is thousands of hours of entertainment and the best value on Switch.

>Atmosphere
MORE LIKE ATMOS-QUEER

Attached: WASSUP_DIGGITY_DAWGS.jpg (650x650, 99K)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 never really hooked me. I pull it out and play it for an afternoon every now and then, but I never feel compelled to play more than that.
I fucking loved XBX, and XB2 feels like they kept all the annoying parts of XBX and replaced the good parts with a generic JRPG.

If you like JRPGs or anime at all then XBC2 by far. If not get Zelda I guess. It was honestly just ok.

Attached: 1548165097619.png (2660x1475, 3.19M)

Wow ignore this garbage fire.

Arms is mid-tier, and Labo has its niche if you have kids.

Attached: 1364145837219.jpg (165x178, 6K)

Breath of the wild or wargroove or new super mario bros deluxe or splatoon 2 or monster hunter switch

It's about the same ride as 1. A little better.

>unironically recommending Xenoblade 2

Attached: 1549616988443.webm (540x960, 1.95M)

>LeGPEe in two different tiers

BotW or Tales of Vesperia if you like jrpgs and haven't already played it.