I hate when games overuse pink color

I hate when games overuse pink color

Attached: 8108Eh1FSuL._SL1500_.jpg (1181x1500, 359K)

remember when games were brown and gray and people made fun of it but it was actually a lot cooler and less gay

Think that's bad? The whole game has the gamma turned up to max.

It didn't felt pretentious

I don't mind pink if used sparingly I just hate this and RAGE 2s insistence on a "mad max but homosexual" theme.

I never complained when every game was brown and grey, I kinda miss it

This thread is going to be wonderful.

Attached: 1545303590609.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

The color scheme of the game is fine, I'm not going to play it because it tries to be The Division which was garbage and once again, the (((entertainment industry))) is pretending hideous black women are strong and sexy.

Attached: MissFinland.jpg (1024x576, 248K)

>color is bad

Do you hate real life too?

>game doesn't let you choose male or female, you choose "preferred body type and pronoun"

My face when I see the problematic sales numbers and New Dawn is down embarrassingly low.

Attached: 1538615115106.png (585x565, 255K)

you still won in the end user, don't worry

Attached: apex.png (1546x666, 851K)

I'd like to recommend you a game.

Attached: RAGE-2-Gameplay-Trailer-COUNTDOWN-Bethesda-s-new-PS4-Xbox-PC-reveal-coming-TODAY-702844.jpg (620x420, 118K)

dudebro brown and grey were definitely more tolerable. I see bright pink and blues As a main stay then I bail. If I want to see a bunch of bright colors I'll watch anime or something.

You can also add beard and moustaches to your female character.

Attached: 1469480522206.png (221x160, 3K)

>pins on your bare chest
oy vey

Dios mio...

my god what a shitshow these recent games are.
Let's hope they get rid of the current people and start focusing on making games again when they'll end up selling 5 copies to the mental ill people only.

They're the main villains of the game though.

yes what are you fucking stupid?

>Finland

Attached: 1539059323411.jpg (680x793, 41K)

So? Ever since 3, Jewbisoft has been trying desperately with a "charismatic antagonist" theme.

And she's an immigrant to Finland user.

Nothing wrong with colors, but there has to be a good reason for them. Far cry in nature setting plastered with pink everywhere makes no sense

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Only an insecure man hates the color pink.

That picture looks like reddit incarnate. Fuck I hate promotional art that has that stupid screaming face, like the Clash of Clans logo.

Attached: soulless.jpg (686x584, 44K)

They're not even portrayed as charismatic either. They're just straight up bandits that act like shit heads for 8 hours until you kill them.

Remember when blizzard had all those colours in diablo 3 and people didnt like it and they're just like 'deal with it nerds!' and it turned out to be a lot less aesthetic and the game itself was horrible?

>"mad max but homosexual"
nigga wot

Attached: file.png (582x400, 385K)