This is the state of modern western games

youtube.com/watch?v=oK158ih4smY

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

fuck i loved all those games he lists at the end

Yea Forums - Twitter screencaps and Ecelebs

and here I am stuck in the middle with you x

Attached: 1545072007791.jpg (480x640, 98K)

I don't get the joke

this. dunkey's IQ is sooo high I don't even understand... must be why I find the dude insufferable.

Black was good, I don't get it.

it's been like that for 5 years. keep up, dipshit.

my IQ isn't as high as dunk's but I think he is trying to say that all shooters are the same forgettable shit ...

Oh I thought you had to pay to advertise on this website. I guess not

>Köln-Kalk-Verbot

Attached: wat.png (120x264, 15K)

Absolutely memetastic.

Attached: 12.png (368x480, 113K)

First he hates turn-based RPG's and now shooters. I'm getting the impression that he's just jumping on hate bandwagons for viewers and his followers are just eating it up.

I don't think he thought through his own point. On one hand he complains for example about enemy AI which implies that if it would have improved the games would benefit but on another hand it seems that the whole aspect of shooting enemies triggers him. While I see his point in a lot of cases games have a distinct feeling about them even if they can be dumbed down to "aim and shoot". This video is more of an emotional outburst to Anthem feeling distinctly derivative and him sucking at battle royals (i don't like them all that much either but his description was specifically of someone who had no luck with them)

shootershootershootershooter

Attached: masterpiece.png (691x620, 710K)

this, look how much game variety we have, shooters, shooters shooters and also movie games with open world and of course shooting guns

Like 95% of every genre at any given point in gaming's short history.

wrong, most JRPGs are memorable

It's a 3 minute video that is 100% about video games, 0 politics, 0 whining about how games are made, 0 discussion of how the companies stocks are doing, it's just 100% about fucking games and you STILL complain. You are what's wrong with Yea Forums. Fuck off you useless donkey.

Every game he shows in this video is soulless. You might enjoy a few, that's what the execs of the companies were hoping for when they made these soulless cash grabs, but that doesn't mean they're not completely soulless products designed by committee with no artistic merit.