There is no way a 7 year old can consent *blocks your path*

Attached: df36e46dae171e9001affd54585acbe1.jpg (535x800, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3c356
streamable.com/m57er
youtube.com/watch?v=jUwhQokwK98
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl986QBe7vU
youtube.com/watch?v=OZR3O9OCgik
clips.twitch.tv/RelievedAverageCatSquadGoals
destiny.gg/
nber.org/papers/w9873
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11261872/James-Watson-selling-Nobel-prize-because-no-one-wants-to-admit-I-exist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm confused, is he a bearded 7 year old who can consent?
Did he get a 7 year old to give him their consent?

Alright Yea Forums is it wrong to dring piss?

Attached: destiny-lol-2-590x334.jpg (590x334, 22K)

BAY-TUH!

I think he's talking about him saying if telling his kid incest being wrong is a good thing or something.

AMAZIN'

cunny

what percentage of his fanbase do you think are legit pedos?

got to be at least 80%

Attached: us59vgufxof21.jpg (718x835, 67K)

Truly /ourguy/.

quick rundown?

pretty sure he believes 7 year olds can't consent, he debated amos yee remember.

streamable.com/3c356

streamable.com/m57er

Please tell me that cutiepie is legal?

Attached: 1548890862897.jpg (240x225, 9K)

Seething right wingers making shit up.

yeah but I still wanted to know the context, I have no idea who that guy is or what he did

he should be killed desu

God I wish I was this short

this dude's dilation has fucked him up so much he forgot destiny likes em young

Attached: vshboz9gv4z01.jpg (2320x3088, 789K)

that dude it's like 30 years old.

Destiny is a manlet and pretends to be an intellectual.

>Youtuber streamer named Destiny decides to make his channel about politics
>Single-handedly BTFOs the entire internet "skeptic" community
>Then Destiny goes retard
>He goes FULL fucking retard
>Starts saying that conservatives should be attacked in the streets
>Supports deplatforming
>And naturally, he starts saying that pragmatic CP can be morally justifiable
>Now everyone thinks Destiny is an idiot

thanks

shitty comparisons and strawmans everywhere.
That's destiny.

>Now everyone thinks Destiny is an idiot
It was obvious from day 1 given the way he argues.

>internet "skeptic" community
I have no idea who these are, but I've seen several videos were Destiny argues with people and loses his shit by stop listening or caring. I wouldn't call that BTFO.

Seems like he doesnt care about the effects of illegal immigration on black people

Attached: 1550744503729.gif (275x275, 96K)

I'm not saying pedophilia isn't wrong BUT

Attached: xQZytCC.png (413x848, 272K)

Nah, the thing about Destiny is that he's clearly well-learned and more educated than the average youtuber. The problem is that his moral system is completely skewed. It's a shame, because he wasn't always like this. He defended Richard Spencer after he got punched in the face.
The only time Destiny ragequit was against Mumkey Jones or Naked Ape. I forget which. He actually has some good bants against them sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUwhQokwK98

the guy has 1000 hours of racist chat and even one where he's chuckling about the underage girls he wanted to fuck.

>Supports deplatforming
Destiny supports deplatforming because the base he debates supports deplatforming. They false reported his Twitter and he got banned and they celebrated afterwards. None of these people support free speech, they are liars and are 100% okay with the other side getting censored.

>"skeptic" community
You mean nazi /pol/shitters.

Yeah, basically what this guy said, destiny is so retarded he would go as far as defending pedofilia or justifing the lynching of people of a certain group.
Everyone should check out the debate with metokur where he completely went soi over immigration.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>10th Destiny thread this weekend

which right-winger did he booty blast this time?

>destiny
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl986QBe7vU

>defended Spencer
He's a tard, and hopefully some nat soc will lose his mind and pay Steve a visit.

Spotted the destiny fanboy

Destiny is the guy who will autistically ask you what you mean when you say "the water is wet" and will try to skew the conversation towards having you prove that water is fucking wet, even though it's obvious to everyone who isn't a retard and completely overshadows and sort of understanding or what the ideal end point of an argument is supposed to be - both sides understanding each other's position.

He doesn't understand how to argue or why we argue. So I wouldn't say he's educated or well-learned when he doesn't stick the landing on such obvious shit that kids in fucking primary school have no trouble getting day 1.

>He actually has some good bants against them sometimes.
I agree that Destiny can stand up for himself, but I don't agree with his views. Not back then, not now and probably not ever.

I understand that, but do you really want to stoop to their low? Islam supports decapitation if you abandon the faith, should we adopt the same philosophy just because our enemies do? You need to have some moral etiquette and standard.
Nope, I fucking hate Destiny now. Someone who thinks it's okay to attack innocent people for disagreeing with you is a piece of shit in my book.

>he starts saying that pragmatic CP can be morally justifiable
ignoring everything else, what exactly is wrong with this though? if the net benefit of controlled distribution of existing CP significantly out ways the negatives, how is it not then possibly morally justifiable?

Attached: 1549604562379.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

>Systematically destroys all your arguments with his massive IQ

Attached: Jesse-Lee-Peterson.jpg (320x330, 31K)

user, how do you think that CP is going to be made?

>losing to Mumkey Jones
I like Mumkey Jones, but just how the fuck did Destiny lose to him? I never thought Mumkey could make good arguments, because all he does is just super edgy shit and lolcow milking

Attached: 1533789563462.jpg (2001x1125, 178K)

My bad, it wasn't Mumkey Jones. It was Naked Ape.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZR3O9OCgik

Attached: DJjM4szU8AAjbVF.jpg (730x433, 68K)

>So I wouldn't say he's educated or well-learned >btfos every nazi he invites on

It's Naked Ape
Sad Mumkey has his name attached to a /pol/ autist

you do realise that you don't have to make cp in order to give already existing cp to people

Attached: 1543363961557.jpg (409x395, 9K)

>asks you 2-3 question about your position
>your entire argument collapses

works every time lmao

Why does he speak so weird?
Also
>That debate with the commie where he won it even though he excused the genocide of native americans with weed.

Destiny was a non cucked leftist, now he and his fanbase are full on chapotraphousefags, his subreddit is tragic

what happened

Attached: 4124124y2.jpg (720x591, 42K)

Actually braindead.

GUYS YOU HAVE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE BUT I DONT EHEHXD

btfo a guy who gets all his information from /pol/ doesn't make you smart

I've seen his debates with higher caliber people and they don't go as well

Alt right Trumpanzees sure are butthurt and triggered after the Blew the fuck out your favorite nigger huh?

>asks eighteen questions about what's obvious to everyone else in an attempt to make the entire conversation go in circles and for the other person to get frustrated since they're clearly talking to a manchild
nothing to do with logic or a scientific approach

STOP PHOTOSHOPPING DESTINY TO MAKE HIM LOOK SMALLER.
IT'S JUST THE CAMERA ANGLE, HE'S ACTUALLY 6'9

Good luck trying to convince traumatized people to consent to giving their own footage out. Also have fun normalizing pedophilia to actual pedophiles. What you're essentially doing is giving an alcoholic some alcohol to fight his alcoholism.

There are no nazis. Who are you imagining?

You're the type of retard that think he's smarter than destiny and when the debate start you fall apart shaking and crying after 5 minutes

3D models and existing CP that is kept on file at criminal investigation associations.

>being smart is the same as being good at debating
Not how it works, kiddo.

clips.twitch.tv/RelievedAverageCatSquadGoals

Attached: Download (2).jpg (210x240, 10K)

I only occasionally see threads on this manlet

I see about 20 a day on that quarter pounder guy though, looks like your losing that triggering war

>>asks eighteen questions about what's obvious to everyone else

still waiting for that to happen, sounds it would be a kneeslapper to watch.

Attached: 1438032840370.jpg (232x236, 7K)

>itt people don't understand hypotheticals and analogys

>sounds it would be a kneeslapper to watch
doesn't really describe destiny's content from what I've seen of him, but then again I follow zero people like that so you do you

Then explain them please.

Attached: 1458362441227.png (706x669, 43K)

He's a video game streamer and ex-semi pro Starcraft 2 player. He got jontron to come unto his stream and debate some political stuff. Jontron started espousing retarded alt-right talking points talking about pure genepools and shit. Now /pol/ hates Destiny for "tricking" Jon into being a racist and makes shit up about him in constant smear campaigns in order to discredit and troll.

Attached: 1347760328970.jpg (251x249, 19K)

>Unironically can't tell if his own pics are getting photoshopped to make him look like a mongoloid or not
That's the "man" we're dealing with here.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1543660105347.webm (800x450, 1.32M)

An adult amerifat can go their entire life without ever taking a critical thinking class. It's not that surprising.

I'm not advocating pragmatic cp at all dude, I'm just saying it could be morally justifiable if it can be proven the positives out way the negatives (preferably significantly).
>Good luck trying to convince traumatized people to consent to giving their own footage out.
yes but this doesn't actually have anything to do with whether this is morally justifiable, you're just appealing to emotion and the potential practical issues of doing it. maybe in a system with controlled distribution of cp, the victims consent to the distribution of that material.
>Also have fun normalizing pedophilia to actual pedophiles.
it's hard turning a pedo into a non pedo without perhaps giving them a lobotomy or severe electro shock therapy.
>What you're essentially doing is giving an alcoholic some alcohol to fight his alcoholism.
maybe yes, but if it can be proven that maybe giving cp to pedos is more beneficial than non beneficial, it could be morally justifiable.

Attached: 1549262569148.jpg (1080x873, 115K)

Link to the stream?

The WHO recommends teaching kids to masturbate starting at the age of 6.
With proper education, they should be able to give consent.

Attached: cunny.jpg (920x642, 151K)

I like how halfway through you can see the regret in his eyes because he realises how autistic he's behaving.

Neither does Destiny.

The guy is retarded and btfos himself. He can read a borjas article on politico about illegal immigration hurting certain American workers, and perfectly retraining or compensating everyone being impossible... Then immediately conclude that you just have to pay them all back in a way that no one has ever thought of yet.

He just memorizes talking points from Wapo or other biased places, he falls apart completely against people like Dawson or Fuentes.

But I'm no fan of his detractors. I want every single e-eceleb killed.

Attached: JF Garieppy's Retard breeder.png (119x288, 42K)

>Hey, black people are causing a huge problem in our society. They're burning entire cities down and rioting almost every single day. They've normalized their contempt towards the police, and more and more kids are adopting their anti-authority mindset. What should we do?
>BUHHH HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE!? THERE ARE NO RIOTS! BLACK PEOPLE CAN DO NO WRONG!

Aside from the rich blacks and poor whites thing, Jontron was mostly correct in that debate. There IS an issue with the modern black individual, and it's extremely fucking dangerous.

The WHO also considers video games harmful to your health and gender dysphoria to be normal.

Gotta disagree with Destiny on the pragmatic CP. I think they should try to pump the pedos with the testosterone they're lacking and give then adult boobs to play with. If that doesn't work give them a real doll which is considered "loli" despite being the same shit. I just don't know how pedos can live in society if there isn't a real cure. Abstinence doesn't work seeing how so many celibate priests either have sex with kids, nuns, or some random woman they get pregnant.

Fan meetup from last week, did any of you other guys make it?

we're having another next month in Minneapolis

Attached: 161490912.jpg (2304x1728, 725K)

do you honestly believe every minor that has ever partaken in sex with an adult while being video taped is traumatized by the experience

is that him grunting and shit while squatting like two 5kg plates?

Fuentes got destroyed twice

Yeah, nothing Jontron said was actually incorrect. There is a huge problem with blacks not just in America but across the Western world. Even in the UK or Holland or such where most of the black population are directly from Africa.

Just watch his streams. He invites neonazis on to debate and they start spewing out false accusations and propaganda and then Destiny btfo's them with a a long winded response.

It's amazing,

If not traumatized, I can all but guarantee that they aren't fucking comfortable with it.

>falls apart against fuentes
I'm unconvinced you've actually heart fuentes speak for more than 5 minutes.

>aside from the rich blacks and poor whites thing
Since you acknowledge that poor whites commit more crime than wealthy blacks, what the fuck is the post about? Black people are disproportionately born into fucking poor situations, and you admit that that shit will most likely result in more criminals... Yet it's the black's individual's fault...
Dude your whole posts is contradictory.

test

Isn't that the dwarf that advocates for incest and pedophilia?

Attached: 1538991659505.jpg (10000x5625, 3.58M)

>fuentes

got so fucking outplayed he hung up and started complaining to his viewers. that was an actual 10/10 in terms of entertainment

Ness...easy on the cookies...

Reminder that anyone who thinks Destiny is retarded is more than welcome to talk or debate him live destiny.gg/

>BLACK PEOPLE CAN DO NO WRONG!

Nice strawman. Got any actual arguments?

>Let's give cartel executions tapes to psycopaths that is surely going to tame them!

Yes.
The face of twitch, some might even say.

That's the sad fuck, yeah. Also can't hold a proper debate and then cries about it.

Tell me whats morally wrong with two gay twins who are over 18 and who live on their own having sex.

>Poor white people commit more crime than rich black people
>DURRRPPPPHHH SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT BLACK PEOPLE DON'T COMMIT AS MUCH CRIME AS WHITE PEOPLE OVERALL!? DUUURRRRRRRR

You do realize that there are WAAAAY more poor black people than poor white people, right?

kind of looks like a /pol/ meet

That's not the argument.

>There is a huge problem with blacks

Attached: 1488773876714.jpg (240x250, 10K)

>You do realize that there are WAAAAY more poor black people than poor white people, right?
Yes. So you are saying they choose to be poor? Let's not go down that path, mate.

The fact they're two gay twins who live on their own having sex

Complete false equivalency. Also so far the data has actually shown that the giving over cp thing is somewhat effective.

I want to fill that chubby mommy on the left with my cummies

How can i get on destiny's show?

reminder that anyone who uses reddit spacing needs to go back there

So you can't then?

If you ask him when he isnt doing much and you have something to say he might let you on.

>obvious bait thread
>but the destiny fans are debating consent laws and talking about 6 year olds masturbating being good for you

was /pol/ right about the destiny fanbase?

Attached: 5532154.jpg (668x460, 86K)

>IT'S WRONG CAUSE IT'S WRONG
and this fag is calling other people stupid. Jesus Christ.

But skeptics hate /pol/ and everything close to it with passion, and the feeling is mutual

>Committing the vast majority of crimes while maintaining such a small percentage of the population isn't a problem, bro!

So why do you think there's a massive amount of poor black people? Surely, at this point, you can't say "muh purely economic factors" anymore.

Nah Destiny didn't destroy dick. He can't even understand how the undecided segment during the 60s when the immigration act was passed doesn't necessarily mean they had hidden support for it. Nor can you rule out that those people would have voted against the immigration act if it were properly explained to them.

He got stuck on that logic for 30 minutes.

This is why he is retarded after the regurgitation of washingtonpost articles finishes.

The guy just isn't quick witted. Go and watch the Shrkreli debate, Destiny was literally quaking with fear as he realized he was being played with by a superior being.

no matter how many retards on the internet he "debates" he will always be a deformed manlet with a giant fucking head

Attached: 1550768143451.gif (511x512, 105K)

That's not what you asked me

They're poor because they're black.

No that is the argument, you're arguing to give videos of childrens getting raped to a mentally unstable person, there is no discussing if the victims on those tapes would consent or not, we don't even get there, your arguments get canned from the roots.

didnt your parents ever teach you to not be rude to someone based on their appearance

Nothing is more pathetic than debating with retards on the internet over politics. Only thing worse is attaching your persona to it. He is no better than the faggots on /pol/.
Even if you agree with him, you can't discredit how much of a faggot he is.

Attached: 1549848647667.jpg (510x624, 208K)

theres no difference in the two they're just hating their own

Was /pol/ ever wrong?

They were brought over as slaves, redlined and gentrified out of certain neighbourhoods and communities, legally discriminated on, disproportionately policed and sentenced them to higher sentences, which resulted in them living in poor neighbourhoods.
Poor people tend to stay poor, which is why it's relatively impossible for poor neighbourhoods to get rich at some point. Since the black neighbourhoods are poor, blacks are disproportionately born into single mother households (leading incidactor of crime), disprop. born into ghettos and low income housing areas, have access to worse education (which WILL result in people having less chances to get rich) and are born into horrible socioeconomic conditions because of the fucked neighbourhoods.

Also look at this nber.org/papers/w9873

Jokes aside, there's nothing wrong with it, they're free to fuck each other out for the rest of their life.

The moment they get close to a kid, however, is the moment we they the rope

I asked you what's morally wrong with it, and you didn't tell me. It's the equivalent of responding "because its murder" to the question "whats wrong with murder?"

>there is no discussing if the victims on those tapes would consent or not
But in those studies the victims were actually asked if they consented to their tapes getting over and were even paid for it

They're poor because most black people are raised to be violent sociopaths. Seriously, I would love to see the average ghetto hood rat to undergo a psychological assessment. Most black people really do lack empathy on a basic level.

do you understand what it means if something can be demonstrated empirically to be more beneficial than non beneficial?

Attached: 1524626528911.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

can you prove that every instance of adult-minor sex is rape

>Destiny
isn't that a black girls name? Like destiny's child?

1. the STDs.
Homosexuals are known to (in general) carry more STDs than the average straight person.
2. it sets a bad example
While them fucking each other in the butt isn't a problem, it's definitely a problem if society starts accepting it because then we start accepting incest in any shape or form which will fuck up the genepool pretty badly

Wow, that was hard.

>there is no discussing if the victims on those tapes would consent or not
Yes there is. That's the crux of it. You didn't even watch the video you dumb motherfucker. Why would you argue against a position you don't even understand or take the time to learn about?

t. gallopin' nick

no one fucking cares, you got assblasted and it was hilarious to watch

BAHAHAHA
YOU'RE LITERALLY DOING THE "MUH ECONOMIC FACTORS" ARGUMENT!
OH MY GOD

>hurr blacks are ebil
fuck off

>So you are saying they choose to be poor?
that's actually a very real thing. it's not a secret that many black people from poor educational backgrounds literally keep each other down and belittle effort.

Do you have anything to disprove it though or are you just going to sperg out?

i can't decide if he is cringe, reverse based, reverse cringe or just plain old based

Attached: lee-van-cleef-3.jpg (837x1000, 57K)

>theres no difference in the two
From what I can tell, skeptics are absolutely obsessed with /pol/shitters while /pol/fags aren't really that much involved

I think it's because a good chunk of the skeptic userbase went down the /pol/ route while the opposite is much more rare

Ya but, does he love black people?

Because they're black.

>I asked you what's morally wrong with it
The fact they're two gay twins who live on their own having sex
>It's the equivalent of responding "because its murder" to the question "whats wrong with murder?"
Indeed

while partially true you're completely ignoring the mindset of most poor black people who want to stay in their shitty ghetto and will deliberately hinder their own kind from making it out.

Ah, yes, look at these lovely and sane individuals. Look at these poor kids who are struggling PURELY DUE TO ECONOMIC FACTORS! Remember, their great great great ancestor was a slave at one point! They can do no wrong!

user, at this point, after years and years and years of social liberation, and fighting, and battling, you'd think that black people would be able to dust themselves off and move up in the world. After so many years of being liberated from the chains that bind them, you'd think that black people would be better than this.

But they aren't.

Because black people are just fucking dumb.

Attached: ct-facebook-live-attack-video-20170105.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Do you have anything to back that up with though

>Yo listen up we're want to show to some pedo the videos of you when you were getting abused by some scumfuck for his own amusement, don't worry we are going to pay you and scientist says it makes them feel better! do you agree?

In the case of 1. the issue isn't incest, its the STDs. Incestual relationships aren't any more or less likely to transmit stds than any other kind of sex, so that's not an actual retort to incest.

As for the second point, that's in the realm of pragmatism. This is a question of morality. Destiny was never trying to have a discussion on the realistic ramifications of making incest illegal or anything like that, it was always just a discussion about what's morally wrong with incest inherently directed at the people who thought "incest is wrong because I say so"

I'm not going to respond unless you make an actual argument.

So your story about black people should disprove the general consensus of researchers and scientsits researching this topic and looking at tons of data, making studies, etc.
Man, must be great living in the fairytale utopia in your head.

>In the case of 1. the issue isn't incest, its the STDs. Incestual relationships aren't any more or less likely to transmit stds than any other kind of sex, so that's not an actual retort to incest.
You just asked what's wrong with it, not what is specifically wrong with incest.
>this is your average destiny viewer

cringe

>thinking 7 year olds can't consent
lmaoing at your life.

Attached: smug hat loli.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

I think the scariest thing about Destiny is how easily he can poison the well in an argument. All he has to do to win an argument is call you a conspiracy theorist and throw out the entire argument. You could show him mountains upon mountains of evidence that the mainstream media is attempting to normalize pedophilia, and he'll just say "LOL YOU'RE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST! I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU!" and then that's it. The whole argument is shut down.

I'm against incest but your first point was fucking stupid.

just talk to any black person coming from a ghetto.

How would they have stds if they are in an incestuous relationship?

That's not proof, that's bullshit. If you believe this counts as any proof, you're delusional.

>this is your average destiny viewer

retard

This was always a conversation about incest specifically because it's what the first poster brought up. The only reason I used the example of gay twins is because its a situation where theres no chance of offspring or unbalanced power dynamics where are the typical arguments against incest. For the purpose of this hypothetical we can assume the gay twins have no stds if you like.

Black people were actually positioning themselves to economically outperform the whites before the Great Society Legislation got passed. They were making leaps up the ladder, wage-wise, and their divorce rates were the lowest in the nation.

Then came Lyndon Johnson, a huge racist, who fucked it all up. He supposedly said he'd have niggers voting for the Dems for the next 200 years.

"Hey, the entire world is on fire right now."
"Ummm, do you have any statistical data to prove the world is on fire? Didn't think so, sweetie. :^)"

Attached: world-IQ-map-becker-2018.png (1155x619, 173K)

I'm all for you demonstrating that incest is innately immoral or moral, but what you argued just then is just potential consequences of a behaviour, but those two things are not necessarily going to follow from the butt sex.

if you put two twins in a pitch black room with complete sound proofing and no one else magically knows about the butt sex they're gonna have in there, can you explain to me how what they're doing is immoral?

>I'm not going to respond unless you make an actual argument.
There's not much of an argument when your's is based on "it's fine if we pay them! it's fine to give to pedos videos of childrens getting raped if we pay the victim! it's totally not going to backfire!"

>n-no, I meant... AAAAAA I WON THE ARGUMENT STOP TALKING
Yup, that's the destiny way alright.

>he's getting BTFO in his own comments
why would you upload this shit to youtube

Attached: 1506475616965.jpg (727x727, 46K)

If something significant is happening there will be statistical data to back it up, so I'm not really sure what your point is.

>So your story about black people should disprove the general consensus of researchers and scientsits researching this topic
What fucking research, nigger? The man who discovered DNA lost his job and had to sell his Nobel prize, because he linked race and intelligence.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11261872/James-Watson-selling-Nobel-prize-because-no-one-wants-to-admit-I-exist.html

I never heard about this. Go on.

>persona
Being an angry manlet that likes to debate isn't his persona, he's actualy an angry manlet that likes to debate.

IQ varies not on your natural intelligence alone. Staying in school, for example, can prevent your IQ from dropping.
They have access to worse education, have low advancements which makes them challenge their brains, they don't need to think as much as we here. IQ isn't solely biological and depends on a lot of factors.

Which part are you wanting me to go on about?

>Nah, the thing about Destiny is that he's clearly well-learned and more educated than the average youtuber.

Too bad sooner or later you get to meet a non-average youtuber

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

Attached: 1544736767166.jpg (768x960, 81K)

That's not what I said. I'm saying this is a hypothetical specifically aimed arguments against incest. You're the one who wanted to make it an argument against homosexuality. That's not really a conversation I feel like having so I'll just concede it to you. Homosexuality is degenerate and immoral. Now, could you tell me what's inherently immoral about incest?

The research that people placed into certain situations will respond predictably, for example. If people are born into fucked situations disproportionately, they will turn out fucked disproportionately. You can deny it all you want but it's a fact.

Specifically the Great Society Legislation. I never heard about this before.

You're the delusional one if you think ghetto's dont have a specific youth gangster culture that discourage going to school and doing other "non-gangsta" things

Depends, is it gamer girl pee?