Can’t buy game because out of stock

>can’t buy game because out of stock
>apparently video game stores from where i’m from only bought a few copies because of the bad reviews its been getting
>the nearest store who has a stock is 2 cities over

Alright Yea Forums you win, your cancerous hivemind triumphs over people who just genuinely want to play a game they find cool and fun.

Attached: 321A23FC-EFD0-4610-BF23-F16FEBB35C60.jpg (739x415, 35K)

>play a game they find cool and fun.
You're literally wrong for finding this game fun and cool, but I don't blame you, you were tricked by marketing.
As someone who played it on Premier, it's neither cool nor fun. It's braindead and boring and babby-tier combat.
Go play Ace Combat 7

Fun is subjective you retard

okay but whats wrong with the game?

>I like to waste money on unfinished products
>fuck you Yea Forums for shitting on awful games
you're welcome?

Attached: anthem.jpg (653x320, 48K)

Buy digital you stupid piece of shit

To break it down from the top:
The flight, while well polished in terms of the feeling and animations, is actually kind of pointless since the open world has nothing worth exploring and it doesn't really do much in combat other than physically move you (which you do just as well by sprinting).
The enemies in gameplay are really braindead and there's not a lot of variety among them to make most encounters interesting. The even more egregious sin in the enemy design for this game is the lack of flying or vertical-oriented enemies that would encourage you to fly to pursue them.
Finally, the core abilities of every javelin suit are really boring. What you may not have realized when you play any good TPS or FPS is that there are many small strategic decisions the game offers you to make in fire fights and shoot outs in terms of how you use your abilities and resources. The biggest issue with Anthem's Javelin abilities is that there's no need to make a decision since nearly every ability achieves the same effect in battle with marginal difference. At most, you'll have to choose where you go for AoE builds or single-target builds but that's the most complex it gets.
And none of these elements (the flight, the enemies, the javelins) feel like they were built with each other in mind. None of the enemies really have responses to your flying or your abilities. The abilities oyu have basically affect all enemies the same all the time so you're just cycling through ability cooldowns like a fucking MMO. And the enemies don't really have that many flying enemies (or enemies that need to be taken down in the air), nor are there any abilities that benefit greatly by being mid-flight.
Every part of this game's core gameplay just feels like it was part of a checklist of 'cool things' the dev decided to throw together without actually making them part of a whole

Yeah it's really weird but the entire internet has seem to grown accustomed to the hate filled nature of this board. Anthem isn't perfect but I don't think it deserves the reviews it has got so far.

Whoa, Yea Forums has this much power. Amazing.

sounds about right. You don't even need to play the game to see all those glaring flaws.
Also people said open world and endgame non-existant

I’m going to compare this to The Division because I’ve never played Destiny

>enemies are braindead
It’s a step up from The Division definitely, at least for me it is. Because Anthem let’s you choose how you approach an enemy, run and gun, aoe blast, snipe, all those are viable. The Division on the other hand is just literally empty a magazine on an enemies head and don’t go near them, that’s about it.

>flying
It’s fun.

>abilities
>there’s no need to make a decision

You make it sound like The Division’s end game had lots of options. Gun-wise literally everyone uses AR because of it’s enemy armor damage passive, and SMG for crit chance. The rest of the guns are useless aside from meme builds that are mediocre at best.
In pub games everyone runs Support Station because enemies are bullet sponges that does high damage. So that leaves you one skill slot for “variety”.
Anthem let’s you choose what you can bring in a mission - guns and skills - and you will still be effective unless you don’t know how to combo.

The Division, and Anthem suck. Go jerk off instead.

the game doesn't sit on very bad foundation, especially compared to other looter shooters.I think you can be allright with flight being less relevant in combat.

the biggest problems are story, which will receive more chapters, content quantity, same,mission variety, same, and technical issues, which may be partially patched out.
I am a bit worried about reviewers saying enemies were braindead, but looter shooters can kinda function with only bosses having interest patterns, and the game will get more bosses eventually.
sounds like a decent game to pick up a year from now with a 40-60% discount.right now is a suicide purchase.

"live service" games are revealing themselves to be a scam, perhaps we should start to see them as a "overpriced early access for the first 18 months" deals.

>fucking division and now anthem
you like eating shit aren't you

>Ace Combat 7

Opinion discarded. No content weeb game.

>Yeah well at least it's better than this other game!
Is that really all you can come up with?

Now form an argument without comparing other games.

>no armor loot
>useless guns
>abilities are limited to boring elementals
>loading screens everywhere
>>doesn't sit on a bad foundation

>You make it sound like The Division’s end game had lots of options.
nobody here was talking about the division, you're retarded and your argument is retarded

download it you fucking retard. fuck Ea and fuck your mom for giving birth to your worthless ass

What, you think a 6.5 is too mean?

>Bulk of bosses are just regular enemies with a name and bloated health pool
You're fucking retarded, the bosses act exactly the same outside of one or two exceptions. The rest are just the same enemies but more annoying to fight.

It does, mostly because the reviews try to pretend it does something different like the combos, when they're just fucking Mass Effect biotic/tech combos but with more flare and flashing lights. The only thing it has is the flight and even that is mediocre because of how much they try and force you ground when exploring or ensuring you have water nearby. Not to mention hovering or flying in combat more often than not just turns you into a skeet unless you have someone always pulling aggro.

Loot Shooters are universally a braindead idiot genre so comparing them to each other is waste of time. Every single one of them pales in comparison to an actual well crafted regular shooter, Destiny is the closest to good, and even it would be much better served if Bungie had made a more traditional FPS experience that isn't designed around shallow, perpetually repeatable content

pfft

Attached: file.png (1601x738, 975K)

Yes, Yea Forums influenced all the SJW numale reviewers to give it a bad review.

"Then prove it."

… "The gaming demographic is only playing small amounts of basic games – Mario, etc. So, obviously, intensity and depth (such as roleplaying correlatives) are very important. 'Objectivity'."

I played the entire way thru Elex. I liked it, mother fucker.

Attached: 1445925338634.jpg (409x409, 41K)

I haven't played it, but I'm disappointed it sounds terrible. It looks beautiful, and it sounds fun in theory.

>try anthem with origin access
>bullshit 50 gb download
>game starts with 3-4 cutscenes i skip since the trial is only 10 hours, got places to be
>character controls are nice and tight
>shooting feels good
>suddenly i have to fly
>oh no
>flying controls are sloppy and unresponsive
>ooh noo
>finish tutorial mission and get to the hub area
>welp this is boring
>uinstall

Attached: comic-whomp.jpg (600x1125, 230K)

>apparently video game stores from where i’m from only bought a few copies because of the bad reviews its been getting

thats not how stores work, dumbass.

elex is alright you can't expect a game like that to have AAA production values and critics can't into PB combat anyway

>"live service" games are revealing themselves to be a scam, perhaps we should start to see them as a "overpriced early access for the first 18 months" deals.
this is what i've been saying for YEARS! "We'll give you more shit later" is literally the same model of early access except these jews are charging full price for their version.
But you fucking faggots gobble it up anyway

>When I compare it to this other shit game, it sounds totally good, right?

Attached: huh.jpg (300x168, 6K)

is this the only based vidya webcomic?

If you want it so much, buy it digitally, retard. It’s online only anyway