Heres your controller bro

heres your controller bro

Attached: cb82b0a8-0a70-4fdc-a650-cf13646fe0c8.jpg (1350x759, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqzOLyJyNhc
youtube.com/watch?v=P2hXA--3fTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so why are you fags shitting on this? isn't accessibility a good thing? And this way you don't have to lower the difficulty for game "journos."

Looks perfect for some donkey kong jungle beat

thanks bro

Attached: iindex.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>adaptive controller
>only has 2 buttons
>effectively causing disabled people to miss out on an extra 2 buttons therefore making the game even harder

why would you get this?

this is perfect for my wife she has trouble reaching the controller with her giant tits in the way

Because Yea Forums is full of insecure shitters who like to make fun of people who don't have it as good as they do.

>MS so scared of the Steam Controller that they shit out this thing

Those are the analogue sticks. You hook the face buttons separately through 3.5mm jacks, that way anything can be a button.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqzOLyJyNhc

imagine how frustrating it would be to get a literal tard on your team. I played Blackout with some deaf faggots recently and that alone was a massive handicap because they couldnt communicate

What games could you even play on this thing?

No, they are two buttons. It's a simple plastic spring mechanism.

I just think it's funny.

Attached: 41v5vEPDloL.jpg (500x283, 30K)

why do fags like you cry about everything? People cant make a simple joke without some uptight retard getting triggered

Retards project themselves onto everything, what else is new.

this makes me want to throw up

People have to use their own special accesories that they most likely already have if they wanna get into vidya

It is good. What, do you need us to flood the fucking place with garbage upvote posts because you can't into response bias?

>gets upset at someone because you interpret them as being upset

fucking lmao snowflaked and cucked.

DJ Hero was too good for this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2hXA--3fTA

I'm genuinely curious how well something like this would work for fighting games. I like the idea of accessible controllers because you got dudes like Brolylegs out here who was posting results in SF4 and he had to play the game using his mouth. That said I don't see this controller being a good alternative to a regular controller for competitive players even in situations like him.