*cough* r-remember me?

*cough* r-remember me?

Attached: 91C8piUiI0L._SL1500_.jpg (1204x1500, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEf3-jBDpVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dead and forgotten within a month
>BotW still talked about on Yea Forums two years later

big oof

but you're talking about it right now

#rekt

Attached: A_horse_640x640.jpg (640x640, 56K)

>Nintendo kids still talking about the systems last release that wasn't a port.

Attached: AFE3C51B-D06B-4F06-8111-1D0E49CEE786.jpg (600x450, 30K)

But I'm playing it right now

Attached: IMG_20190223_191132.jpg (4032x2352, 2.59M)

I'm playing it on a PS4 pro, why doesn't it look that good for me?

I've played it almost every day since it's release, and i haven't even tried online yet.

>$39.99 physical on amazon
feels good to have waited

Attached: sy5675utrtjrytjffjhf.png (1211x815, 1.94M)

Probably because I took that pic on my phone which oversaturates/smooths. Also playing on a PS4P on 1440p screen.

Attached: sat.png (1706x960, 2.42M)

I just completed all missions and challanges

i really wish this game had a ng+ system that let me start a new save but keep all my outfits

Attached: 1539070322594.jpg (1148x746, 204K)

so i waited til this and ass creed odyssey was cheap, they both are now, im leaning more towards rdr2 because ive played ass creed for years but just think its tired asf. whatre some interesting mechanics and shit about rdr that would seem fun to a new comer

You shoot people, and you ride horses, and sometimes you shoot people while riding horses, other times you shoot people riding horses.

If you're not interested in the story/characters then I wouldn't recommend it solely for gameplay, it is lacking there.

can you kill the horses, are the npc interactions or interesting, how big is the map? is it full of things to do or is it empty

>can you kill the horses
Yes, but you lose honor for that because the main character is a closeted horse fag
>are the npc interactions or interesting
Yes, this is rockstar, the interactions are great
>how big is the map? is it full of things to do or is it empty
Huge, ymmv whether you feel it empty or not. Certainly a lot of hidden and kind of non-interactive content for you to unearth or discover, with various random interactive events that unfold as you explore, majority of which are non-repeatable so the more you play the less random shit you'll encounter.

iirc from some gameplay vids i saw pre release there was like a gang or moving camp you build? how customizable is this? like how free are you get them to do whatever you want, can you use them to rob banks or some shit? do they rebel against you? whats honor? like a morality bar?

There are tons of RDR2 threads up still all the time. Are you blind user?

>i saw pre release there was like a gang or moving camp you build?
Yes,
>how customizable is this?
Not very customizable, you can add a few things like hunting trophies
>like how free are you get them to do whatever you want, can you use them to rob banks or some shit?
No this is sadly a huge missed opportunity. You can interact with them at camp, say hello or antagonize them at your will, play poker/dominos/five finger fillet with them, but taking them out whenever you please is not possible. There are side quests for about 8 or 9 of them though over the course of the game.
>do they rebel against you?
You aren't the leader but this is story related so I won't touch on it
>whats honor? like a morality bar?
Yes, although it's pretty pointless until the final chapter where whether you have good/bad karma affects a few scenes/mission availability/ending.

Spoiler alert: The camp mechanics go away near the end of the game so whether you want to put your time into upgrading the camp is time wasted either way unless you keep a save for the earlier chapters.

I remember it fondly, a solid single player game with a surprisingly good campaign.

So you can save 20 bucks? Stop being poor user.

>mentions Nintendo
>mentions pc
Fanboy spotted.

Forced walking isn't worth 60$.

odyssey is the only mainline AC game I haven't finished, and i'm a huge faggot fanboy. don't get it. it's incredibly boring

>cough
Too soon user

It's so on-rails there's 0 replay value

shit man sounds dull as, so does AS odessy.
not that user but i make over a thousand a week and i wont spend crazy amounts on games, especially since new games nowadays are released unfinished and unpolished for the most part

i was actually thinking about red dead 2 today funnily enough and actually shuddered at the thought of playing it again. its agonizing even thinking about playing this languid piece of shit.

damn, any redeeming factors at all for when it reaches the bargain bin?

I found the game a lot of fun and really engaging. After chapter 5 though it was tough for me to continue. Still slowly making my way through it. You should probably play it sometime.

Attached: you-gonna-cry-boy-maybe-whenlyoure-done-pissin-your-pants-40762690.png (500x352, 84K)

How could I forget? You managed to somehow even be more disappointing than MGSV.

>shit man sounds dull as
Just because it isn't balls to the walls action non-stop doesn't detract it from being a fantastic game if you ask me. The world design is second to none, and the attention to detail is astonishing. If you're one to appreciate the little things then you will get a lot out of it.

Attached: Red-Dead-Redemption-2_20190223153107.png (2560x1440, 3.26M)

same, but I've already played online quite a bit
just got this yesterday, I think I'm gonna get the plat later today, and I still feel like I haven't seen shit for some reason

Attached: 52980028_2073222529466149_5069417171541557248_o.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

gameplay is so shit that's why online failed
good story and good graphics but boring to play

The horrid gameplay and controls are what makes the game shit. Nobody gives a fuck about "detail" or "immersion" when everything has an input delay and you're forced to use dead eye.

Hi, I give a fuck about detail and immersion and don't have an issue with the input delay at all.

>Nobody gives a fuck about "detail" or "immersion"
that's obviously wrong

>tfw playing with autoaim off makes firefights more fun but any animal rips me apart

Attached: 1439770895631.gif (202x175, 1.86M)

God I want to deepthroat that bitch

>Rockstar Games announced that Red Dead Redemption 2 had the largest opening weekend in the history of entertainment, making over $725 million in revenue in three days, and over 17 million copies shipped in total in two weeks.
> As of February 2019, the game has shipped over 23 million copies.

The Rockstar Fanboy Checklist:
>zoomer
>go back to Fortnite
>you have ADD/ADHD
>inpatient
>short attention span
>impatient
>muh realism
>muh immersion
>it's a single player game
>nobody cares about the online
>I never had a problem/it's on you
>it's only a beta
>Rockstar sold x amount of copies
>the controls are better than RDR1
>the horses are better than RDR1
>angry PC gamer
>your opinion doesn't matter
>nobody complains about x
>it's not a twitch shooter
>nintendie
>nitpicking
>masterpiece
>regurgitated Dutch memes
And their personal favorite
>you didn't play the game
If you think you're arguing with a fanboy, simply resort to this checklist, call him a fanboy, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.

YOU WILL REMEMBER THE MEMES

FOR CENTURIES

detail and immersion is important in every game though

But it is a single player game... Which is why I'm so mad because they fucked up the one thing that is supposed to be good about the game. The one thing I never expected out of R* was for them to make a boring story. They got me good this time... Is old quality R* now dead?

the Yea Forums shitter checklist
>takes his time to write a longass list of things about people who like a game he doesn't

kek

I can pick up a hat and loot a dresser faster in real life than in RDR2. Oh, I can climb up steep hills in real life as well without stumbling and falling and face planting like a retarded deer. RDR2 is one of the most unrealistic games to date.

Yeah you're still a good game and there are few new things about you out there that can be said.

Bloodborne and MGS 3 are also two great games, everyone knows that and both have been explored in-depth already, no more needs to be said.

its true tho lol u all say the same things like npcs.
i stopped worrying about putting my hat back on after midway thru chapter 2

I just picked it up on sale today. It seems really good but the start is a lot of railroading so far. Looking forward to the game opening up hopefully soon.

so is it bad because it's too realistic or is it bad because it's the most unrealistic game to date?

The many miles we walked....

Attached: arthur_morgan_by_this_is_singy_dcwnq0h-pre.jpg (1192x670, 82K)

It's bad, because the gameplay is terrible, every character is a cliche or stereotype, and the bounty system is broken. There's nothing realistic about the game either.

if you say so, I guess
I don't know, maybe I'm not fanboy enough, put like 400 hours into the single player part and don't really care about people shitposting about the game, it's not for everyone that's for sure

>nintendies still seething

It's bad because it's wasting the player's time in all the wrong ways. Of the 30 or so hours I took to finish this game, around 5 feels like I've spent solely to pick shit up, or rather, wait for a stupidly long animation to finish while Arthur is jerking off.
Also fuck this game's insistence on constantly resetting your gear to the shittiest fucking configuration while riding on horseback.
Actually fuck most of RDR2. I think I'm done with rockstar after this one.

thats a check! See

>giving (You)'s to both of those anons
why

>at the part trying to take out Micah's new gang in the mountain
>progress stopped by a sniper
>hide behind a rock
>shoot his ass
>he has a impenetrable shield and kills me
>try to shoot him as soon as we get off horses
>kills me instantly
>try waiting behind the rock for an unknown story related change
>nothing
Is this game purposely trying to keep me from beating it because it knows I'm trading it in as soon as I'm done with this gay shit?

>railroading
as far as story missions go, it's gonna be like that for the most part with only a few missions where you can be a bit more creative
if you're gonna like the story and characters it shouldn't bother you that much, I personally felt the missions in rdr2 are the best in any open world rockstar games desu if you're even into that
the freeroam part is top tier though even if you don't like the story part, lots of shit to find and do, all the stuff from the previous game are improved like hunting, challanges (they actually reward you as you progress with them), mini games, fishing and other shit

>this game is so gay dude like omg ive played it for 60 hours so i know

Lmao get real faggot

>maybe shit and cum
Where the fuck did this pasta come from?

>oof

Attached: zoomer soy.png (800x750, 106K)

Yes, I played through you twice and loved your main character.

Attached: ohno.jpg (800x363, 33K)

I got real ending few days ago. Fucking solid game, misd me with that games as service meme

> Looking forward to the game opening up hopefully soon.
lol, you can hope until the credits role. There is an open world that you can sorta fuck around in (far less than you would assume), but as soon as you're hitting a story mission, hell, even a stranger mission, you're on rails until you're relieved from duty.

>game tells you at the bottom of the screen to move up from cover to cover to get closer to the sniper
>character beside you shouts "LET'S MOVE UP TO HIM, WE DON'T HAVE A CHANCE FROM HERE"
>guys I don't know what to do in this shit game

just go ahead and trade it in

RDR was a great game so I want to go through John's part of the story at least once. Plus, the game doesn't start off bad but rather builds up to being shit. Once you realize none of the characters outside Arthur are going to have any development, and that they will never introduce any interesting characters, you are already 70% through the game.

There's like 10 Arthur variants of that meme and this is the only remotely passable one
youtube.com/watch?v=sEf3-jBDpVA

Simply liking the game overall doesn't make you a fanboy. Liking Rockstar games doesn't make you a fanboy. I like Rockstar games. However, defending bad game design, bad gameplay, and other obvious flaws makes you a fanboy. It's purely a matter of opinion vs fact. That's is how you spot a fanboy from a regular Rockstar fan. Some examples:
>Arthur is a better character than John
While I agree with this, this is an opinion. Some people like John, others like Arthur
>the story is well written
I also agree with this despite the obvious stereotypes, but it's still an opinion.
>the graphics are good
This is a fact. Even if you don't have an Xbox One, this is probably the best looking game right now.
>the controls are bad
This is a fact. Looting with X and sometimes Y, manually cocking your guns in PvP(RT twice to shoot), input delay, mashing A or X, cores instead of a single meter, poor interface, aim-bloom, etc.
It all adds up making it one big tedious clusterfuck and a chore. It's quite hilarious watching everybody fight with the controller online during PvP because shooting, taking cover, and switching guns doesn't even work half the time.

>game tells you at the bottom of the screen
That shit didn't trigger the first couple of times. It finally got rid of the location marker the 5th attempt of getting to the first rock.

>b-b-but I didn't get a shitty glitch like that when I p-p-played
Good for you faggot. Keep pretending luck has something to do with intelligence.

had to replay it twice yesterday for the gold medal and to hear the remix of john's theme and it appeared both times, there's also sadie telling you what to do, people always bitch about rdr2 holding the players hand and railroad missions, yet here you are being a fag about a mission no one ever had a problem with
you're gonna hate the very end of that mission m8

>people forcing their opinions as facts
that can be said about both sides though, I mean it's true for pretty much everyone on this site and probably many others too
people here are just enjoying shitposting and starting fights too much I guess that's the way it is

There's nothing wrong with RDR2 but what is there to talk about anymore? This is the internet. Things move forward. Eventually it will be brought up again for a few months then fade back out of the light like every other game that isn't the hot topic of the month.

>it isn't a glitch unless i experience it
Are you really this much of a retarded faggot? Also why wouldn't I like the end of the mission? Because its fucking on rails instead of requiring skill just like the rest of the game? I do hate R* for not letting me kill Dutch though. Worthless PoS...

>I do hate R* for not letting me kill Dutch though. Worthless PoS...
Maybe you should try playing the first game as well then

I literally don't respect anyone that plays this game with auto aim on

Holy fuck. Legit thought that was a painting in the thumbnail.

Your doc charges you that much for a physical?

>Maybe you should try playing the first game as well then
I have... This is a video game though user. That means that they could have let me shoot him, have Micah shoot Sadie or John, then given me a game over. Instead, when you shoot at Dutch, you shoot in the air like a drunken fucking idiot and get killed by him. Are you really so dense that you think I haven't played the first game AFTER saying I played the first game?

>all these pc mustard faces larping and parroting each other because they are seething they will never get rdr ported.

Attached: lelf.jpg (1350x900, 416K)

Did anyone ever figure out how the fuck the mask system works and why the lawmen have psychic powers?

Law/guards can always identify you through a mask at all times. Masks protect your identity from civilians, if they see you do an illegal action while wearing one they will not who you are when they report you to the police so the police will investigate an unknown suspect instead of rushing over to arrest Arthur Morgan

Daily reminder that if a single-player DLC was coming it would've been announced by now.

Online fucked it again.

Well did they patch it so that you don't get a bounty for looking at literally anyone?

Wasn’t it also in the Wii-U?

Who's to say, they haven't even released the soundtrack yet. I assume they're gearing more GTAO content for RDO with the PC release in the folds first.

Probably not. You can get investigated for tresspassing/loitering. Holding L2 on someone can freak them out as well.

the many things we learn

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20181104202254.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

tfw no 360 emulator to play rdr1

just play it backwards compatibility

I love it. Played once through for the story which is decent (didn't like Guarma but there's rarely a game in which I absolutely love everything about it). Have since restarted and now I just chill in chapter 2, rob trains, hunt O Driscolls, go on mad adventures without paying one bit of attention to the main story. It's good fun.

no
its one of those games you play once and maybe replay after 10 years

Read the post right above yours you massive cockstain.

yeah i did and have a differing opinion
to be fair i didnt even finish the game once, dropped it at chapter 4

Attached: 1541987530776.png (992x940, 86K)

That tells you more about Yea Forums than anything else

Literally just played yesterday and am about to start the game up.

Attached: 1548277564767.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

fuck off and die lol

I remember you boy!

;_; I remember

BotW fags have literally NOTHING else to talk about.

>there's 0 replay value
Hard disagree bud. But the mission design definitely affects the replay value negatively I'll give you that. I'm on my third full playthrough and I do love the game still but I have a bit of a bone to pick with the relative lack of fun repeatable content. At the same time I appreciate how they made all the bounties unique but there very few of them and there was absolutely no reason to make the stagecoach robberies limited although I suppose you could still sell stagecoaches.

Could've given us repeatable stagecoach guarding side missions even if it was mostly to let the player enjoy the atmosphere of the game world. Still a magnificent experience, I really hope they release DLC.

Attached: 1548277028931.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

I don't really want to since I've got a date today. Maybe when my work week starts again I'll feel like killing myself again.

Attached: 1543150690962.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

Based lynch poster.

FOR FUCKS SAKES YOU IDIOT. Go away from this board right now and stop listening to 12 year olds with underdeveloped fetus brain that can’t appreciate the maturity Rockstar has poured into RDR. These idiots will shit on RDR and then recommend some gay faggy weeb shit game and say it’s better. NEVER LISTEN TO Yea Forums

user was talking about AC odyssey, you massive sperg.

His point still stands really regardless of game. Yea Forums is an unfiltered toxic shithole and you're guaranteed to find at least one person who doesn't like x game and could possibly tilt your own view on things.

Yeah morons will shit on this game and then go on to play the most retarded children’s games like Overeatch Fortnite and CounterStrike.

That’s the way it is.

Attached: BDA8A6A5-1822-4DC5-AD0C-DA5B4383A95C.jpg (614x500, 28K)

v doesn't play video games, tv doesn't watch movies, and mu doesn't listen to music. I thought this was obvious by now?

WELL A RING DANG DOO
WHAT IS THAT

Except he's twice naming a specific title and developer in his argument. Plus, Anyone who forms their taste in videogames around what they read on a polyamourus jujitsu enthusiast image sharing billboard, should expect multiple convoluted meaningless opinions.

Really want to play as john in the epilogue but can't get myself to play more of chapter 5. Not comfy anymore, just madman dutch pulling us around doing stupid shit.

Attached: 5dmc.jpg (600x338, 52K)

That's how you know the game is good and not some mass appeal garbage

>have rdr1 ost playing in the background when I see this thread
now there was a game

rdr2 was the first time in a long while where I've felt that awe that graphics have made a big leap again. I got bored of the game itself within a weekend though, apparently the story gets pretty good, but that rockstar mission structure killed it for me. Open world stuff was decent.

Just what in the flying fuck were the Housers thinking with this abomination?

Attached: rdr2.jpg (1960x1103, 294K)

Just power through, user. Eventually you can ignore dutch for Sadie's shenanigans

Wow 20 bucks saving I bought an Xbox just for this game how poor are you ? Maybe get a new hobbie

But Sadie is what kills the story.

I hate that one faggot Youtuber not because was wrong but if you talk about the missions in RDR2 people assume you fellate that poofter's opinions instead of thinking for yourself but really there's in my opinion an issue when almost ALL of the missions in RDR2 leave you heavily tethered to NPCs who control the pacing.

It's disappointing because the mission you steal the oil drum for John and the mission you steal the documents were both good examples of the game allowing you to get to the end goal YOUR WAY. Stealth was usable but not mandatory in the document stealing mission and yeah, overall it was a well designed mission.

Not saying EVERY mission should be that way bit just give every now and then a mission where you get to use your own creativity a bit. The open world is fantastic, use it in your missions!

Attached: 1550157829219.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

Garbage taste and only a brain thoroughly rotted could perceive Sadie as a bad character. If you dislike her you're a homosexual and that's the end of that. I can understand her voice being a mixed bag but still.

Attached: 1545753862997.jpg (750x1072, 104K)

Yeah, even as a traumatized widow with lots of hunting experience, her character feels forced and out of place. Every other female gang member is more believable.

Did you stalk her too?

remember whe mission where you had to follow the dude for 10 minutes and then shoot 12 guys?

Attached: 1439082755220.jpg (1631x1571, 85K)

desu i have no idea why people are only now giving shit for this, i remember this being literally all of GTA4

How exactly would you change it, honestly? In a third person open world shooter, how else would you place the player from point A to point B?

And honestly, 10 minutes is just milking it. It's like 3 minutes tops, at the least, 5 maybe at the most (thinking about the Rains Falls mission but that entire mission was about Arthur talking about himself)

Had an absolutely incredible experience playing this game. It was unbelievably immersive. I got to enjoy it on release, unspoiled. It has its flaws but its a labor of love with billion dollar production values.

Sad about online though.

stopped playing it already in december.
is there any reason to still play single player?, because i got bored of fishing and exploring, and the online sucks.

did they unlock mexico yet?

Attached: 55-28335-05-19-04-beetlejuice-1433240771.jpg (575x431, 39K)

>i make over a thousand a week
No. No you don't.

I did everything for the plat apart from getting rank 50 online, seems like it'll take forever.

The reason to play single player is to do the main story (30-40 hours) and also all of the random side events you can get access to (another 40-50 hours). If you enjoy it, fishing and hunting and exploring can get you another 20-30 hours.

A pretty good amount of content desu

I played you for the first time in a month or so yesterday. I had a god damn blast goofing off in the open world. I should play you more often.

>How exactly would you change it, honestly?
It's not our job to come up with great ideas, it's their job. Fuck rockstar. They haven't created a great game since SA.

jesus christ dude kill yourself
can some muttnik itt tip this faggot to the fbi

cunt

i have gotten more hours out of the new hitman game already, from going back and doing the same maps with a different storyline.

after i finished the main story, became john marston, and did the 2 or 3 remaining side events. it just feels pointless to play.

might throw it on now and do some train hopping and camping..

reddit memes are not okay here

Attached: 1476321754104.jpg (677x583, 88K)

Tfw my ex friend stole my account and I can't play this anymore until I rebuy it

i really like taking screenshots of kick-ass moments like these ones

Attached: reddead.jpg (1731x969, 799K)

Nah we met online and have been dating for roughly 3 months. I object to the idea that I've been ''stalking'' anyone but oh well.

Not that dude but they could do shit like ''oh here's a convoy going through an area and you can stop it before it reaches the end destination''.

Or let's say you need to rescue prisoners that are about to get killed and then escort them safely back to the camp but you get to pick the routes and the methods.

Overall make usage of the open world more, give players more freedom to approach different situations and have some reason to try out different things like stealth working outside sections where it's mandatory.

Attached: 1543150382630.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

Attached: 20190218_175026.jpg (920x410, 85K)

>shit man sounds dull as, so does AS odessy.
welcome to modern AAA games.

Attached: 1549205800899.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

PC PORT WHEN

Attached: 1550154894759.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

the building of a shrine...

Attached: maxres.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

i love john's drawings

Attached: artjhn.jpg (527x485, 23K)

Attached: 1550162689669.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

how about start the mission where the mission takes place? r* is just phoning it in with their mission design. their open world is so vast and invites exploration, yet when you try to go off the suggested path in a main mission its a fail screen in 5 seconds tops and the housers tell you to go fuck yaself. the main portion of the game is shit

yeah its that horse riding simulator where you get shot for looking at npc's funny

>no fast travel
it came so close to being GOTY.

The game has fast travel, that's what those stagecoaches, trains and fast travel map are for.

Attached: 1550152946871.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

there is multiple types of fast travel

Attached: 7554459F-CAA6-490B-AB88-180F50B0ABCB.jpg (645x1000, 92K)

i mean easily accessible fast travel
not that retarded monkey shit

Sadie sucks dude, get over it.

Implying rockstar could make a mission that doesn't fail straight off the bat lel

Attached: youfail.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

>easily accessible fast travel
That would invalidate so many game mechanics that adding it would completely ruin the point of having horses, stagecoaches and trains and also piss all over the atmosphere if you could just teleport away from the middle of the wilderness immediately.

>retarded monkey shit
Funny because fast travel with no cost or consequence is the definition of what retarded zoomer monkey shits want.

Attached: 1547934132458.jpg (600x877, 73K)

>That would invalidate so many game mechanics that adding it would completely ruin the point of having horses
t. never played TWC3
>stagecoaches and trains
literally who cares.
they could've been kept for world travel, that's it.
>also piss all over the atmosphere if you could just teleport away from the middle of the wilderness immediately
t. never played TWC3

>Funny because fast travel with no cost or consequence is the definition of what retarded zoomer monkey shits want.
t. zoomer

same, after i finnished the main story i went straight online, i did hunting and fishing there. now there's absolutely nothing to do. seriously dissapointed because the world is beautiful af.

dutch is an interesting character though
saddie is boring

I'm speculating that the horse rides while tethered to NPCs to mission objectives are there to disguise enemy placements and other shit from conveniently spawning in after the player has scoped out the area and seen nobody there only for them to pop in during the mission. Maybe also to disguise the rest of the game map disappearing and the offloading shit from memory while you're not there.

Attached: 1543291670926.jpg (1171x1078, 724K)

>stagecoaches
They're functionally identical to travel posts in TW3. Just not nearly as frequent due to stagecoaches only being in towns.

and those epilogue filler missions as john just going around decimating entire gangs reminded me too much of rd1 and were shit

>t. never played Witcher 3
It's not relevant to discussing this game. Red Dead Redemption 1 had instant fast travel and it ruined the atmosphere for me when there was no point to traveling normally because lul teleporting.

You can keep crying your eyes out about the lack of fast travel if you want to but the game is much better without casualfag fast travel.

Attached: 1550180766968.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

the camp is honestly stupid and boring. its just another "here's your gang HQ where you sleep and shit just like in every other game". Also, Rockstar liars promoted NPC to be super interactive and will respond based on your honor level and actions.. yeah, no. Just donated 25 steaks and 500 bucks to the camp whilst second best dude donated a can of beans and 13 cents? "GEEZ ARTHUR WHY DONT U DONATE WE ARE STAVING" This was the first and last time i bothered with the camp. Fuck this bullshit. Also, most of the choices you make aren't really choices, yday i started a replay & on purpose pick different answers than in the first run - the outcome is almost always the SAME. minimum changes and results. Oh so you didnt find Saddie? dont worry, dutch will send you to the barn and tell micah to check the house because you obviously forgot "something". Whats even more infuriating is the fact that if you stay in that house, Micah doesnt even search for shit, he stands there and that's it. you need to get out of his LOS so he magically finds her. Same outcome.

no.

But I remember gold bars.

Attached: 1508132496698.jpg (853x480, 279K)

Dutch was ok, but they didnt focus enough on him. The part where he starts to slowly losing it to be precise.

>Micah doesn't even seach for shit
He does, he starts going through that cupboard by the door then asks you to get out.

>tfw BotW was my GOTY 2017
>tfw RDR2 was my GOTY 2018

Attached: 1550845342819.jpg (933x1600, 86K)

i agree it seemed a bit sudden but i chalk it up to him losing hosea and it being his fault that turns him retarded

exactly. he stands infront of that cupboard and asks you to go out. and if you dont? Yeaaah, fuck this honestly. Also, nothing changes if you let or kill the guy in the barn. There's so many missed opportunities it's sad.

youre basically complaining about having to experience the open world

another thing, if you find saddie once dutch goes out, the same scene rolls out as if when he is in the house. you dont get a choice really, it's hard scripted like everything. But okay, i forgive them saddie since they want her to be the strong character and a part of the story - we can easily take the homeless st. Denis guy who sends to you heavily scripted game of poker (jakeynakey hit the nail with this one)

Your problem is that you hold it against the game if literally everything doesn't have an alternative outcome and as much as this game has different things that do matter you're picking really petty examples. All games generally have shit you HAVE to do in order to progress the game and choices that don't matter. You're complaining for the sake of complaining that a small choice you had in the tutorial didn't have an earth-shattering impact, get real dude. Sometimes sparing people has consequences, sometimes it does not.

Attached: 1543150849771.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

>Just donated 25 steaks and 500 bucks to the camp whilst second best dude donated a can of beans and 13 cents? "GEEZ ARTHUR WHY DONT U DONATE WE ARE STAVING"

Attached: 1533303109119.jpg (600x400, 21K)

Him hitting his head probably didn’t help either.

>Saddie
It's Sadie with one d. You're welcome.

>jakeynakey
That guy's a fucking faggot. He's not wrong in all respects but he is a fag.

I will when I get a PC port.

Attached: 1487729476325.jpg (443x376, 44K)

Did you notice in online, everytime the gunfight starts, NPC starts to panic and some even run to the sheriffs office, looking for a sherrif calling for help? Well good thing there is no sheriff.. why would you implement this half finnished behavior, this shit is so fucking annoying. You already get excited over "oh look how they react, oh my god he's actualy running towards sheriffs office...just to stare @ the brick wall and yells "is there a sheriff?!?!" fuck.this.shit :/ just why rockstar

Are you really complaining about the lack of player agency in Rockstar games now? It's a step back from GTAV but if you were expecting consequences for every little thing then I think you're giving Rockstar too much credit. Hopefully they learn though and their next game is just as deep gameplay/choice wise as the world building is.

They could have just funded more Deadwood seasons. That would have been a more cinematic experience.

>@
>:/
You need to leave, you're clearly underage.

Attached: 1547416214145.jpg (1920x1080, 374K)

>Your problem is that you hold it against the game if literally everything
no;
>But okay, i forgive them saddie since they want her to be the strong character and a part of the story -

the problem is nothing really has alternative outcome that has any strong effects on the main story or devolpment of it what so ever. And the only reason why im complaining over it is because rockstar was promoting "there's so many choices in rdr2" so hard.

yeah adult folks only care about the pew pew pew pew. Us kids actualy notice stuff.

How old are you? Genuine question

>Dead and forgotten within a month
>Zelda's ass still talked about on Yea Forums two years later
Just a minor correction.

it just needs a red dot microtransaction to bring people back

Attached: 1543127645840.jpg (800x800, 321K)

too old for Yea Forums and old enough to just free roam online and observe. Wave instead of shoot and find pleasure in little things. Like NPC running to sheriffs office. My sincere apologies i dare to use @ :/. It's a bad habbit since MSN days.

Hits the nail on the head. Zelda's ass, tranny link and the gerudo women are the main things to talk about in relation to botw

emulate the ps3 version.

Attached: smirk.jpg (600x337, 105K)

I never played a RockStar game before. Sell me on their games, Yea Forums. What are their best games and how's their newest game, Red Dead Redemption 2?

Attached: Restoring_244406_5858937.jpg (512x512, 55K)

Huge seamless open worlds
Good but stagnant gameplay
Shift in focus to microtransactions in recent games have left Single player lacking in some aspects (even RDR2 though it's single player is pretty good)
Writing that imitates everything around it (gta politics, television, rdr westerns).

Would recommend SA, IV, RDR, RDR2, V. I personally haven't played I, II, III or VC but have heard good things about them.

>You can keep crying your eyes out about the lack of fast travel if you want to but the game is much better without casualfag fast travel.
Dude, you're the one crying his eyes out here. RDR2 flopped because it doesn't have fast travel. I don't have anything to lose here by not playing your shit game and watching it get garbage metacritic ratings, losing it's general, having no threads and no remaining playerbase. I'll just hop on the critically acclaimed best open world (and one of the best video games) of all time and the uncontended GOTY of it's year - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. An actually good open world game.
Enjoy riding a horse.

Nice. Might check them out some day. Also, if I'm going to play the RDR games, should I go from RDR to RDR2? Since I heard that RDR2 is a prequel to the first one.

>RDR2 flopped
???
Sales figures say the complete opposite chum

Attached: DrlrRHzUwAAWZUx.jpg (638x1200, 180K)

You could theoretically play the RDR's in any order. 1 stands alone just fine without 2 but 2 does lead directly into 1.

If yiu are unspoiled on the story RDR2 first going to RDR1, if you know the major story beats already, RDR1 going to RDR2 because of the improved game mechanics in 2.

Attached: 1542477905037.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Attached: 1544130010553.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

>Replay chapter 2 cuz I want to rob trains with Arty.
>They barely spawn anymore.

After the epilogue I used to camp near The Legendary Wolf location and trains would arrive like every 10 minutes. Same place with Arthur and nothing