How do you fix this?

How do you fix this?

Attached: anthem-bioware.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

You don't

I have already forgotten about it.
Except for Yea Forums.
And the ads for it everywhere.

don't make it and just kill bioware already

>EA
>Modern BW
You can’t fix it

Bury it and pretend it never existed, works for me.

by making it free2play.

cancel it

I forget about it and let Bioware die so they never make another travesty again.

Attached: 1550864295293.png (505x469, 187K)

Never make that game in the first place. Bioware, even Nu-BW, should never make a game that isn't an RPG. That's what their name is built upon and that's what everyone expects from them.

Go back in time, tell Bioware to drop this half assed attempt at an rpg, either go all the way or fuck off, show them their competitors and tell them if they can't even meet the base level of Destiny 2 launch content to not bother releasing the game and just find a new job.

this isn't a fix. that just makes it warframe but with a shittier story.

Lower the price to 10 bucks and then close the studio.

this is EAs fault not biowares you assholes. they pushed for a game that ripped destiny/titanfall/warframe designs and had bioware just pump it out the moment lootboxes were finished.

Step 1: delete it
Step 2: Make a good game
>Inb4 "how to good?"
Combat needs to be rapid and engaging. You shouldn't be able to just sit there and plink away at the enemy and dodge when it throws a hurt at you. You should be constantly moving in all suits sowing chaos across a battlefield or series of hallways or whatever have you. Enemy HP outside of bosses, and none of this an elite every 5 feet bullshit, should be low. Lethality to players should be high. Normal missions should be 5-10 minutes with "hard" or "long" missions taking up to 20. Cooldowns should be low. High skill-cap movement using everything at your disposal to dodge aggressive (sometimes choreographed/location-marked damage zones) enemy attacks rather than just getting auto-hit by enemy guns firing in your general direction.
Loot should excite people. If I see a bunch of shiny shit fly out of a boss' corpse, I expect that when I run over there, I get to inspect it and then pick up what I want and move on with my life. Shit should have interesting mechanics, even if it's just bullet ricochet, occasionally doubles shots fired, explosive rounds, fire rounds, rounds that do way less damage, but paint enemies as joke weapons, etc. Just flat stat enhancements are shit.
Frame-rate > visuals. It can look like low-poly fucking "retro" 3D games if it runs nicely and visuals do not detract.

>this is EAs fault not biowares you assholes. they pushed for a game that ripped destiny/titanfall/warframe designs and had bioware just pump it out the moment lootboxes were finished.

Actually it's Bioware's fault they are so despised to the point that people actively want EA to give them the old yeller treatment.

fire, lots of it

See people like you seem to think This is the same BW but it’s not. BW is fucking dead, killed by SJWs. The entire team is just hipster faggots

Replace every liberal, woman and minority at Bioware with a white male. The game would fix itself

Attached: cuck_squad.jpg (1280x853, 246K)

This was a BIOWARE game made over the course of 6 years by BIOWARE staff. The lootboxes can be blamed on EA, but that is a fraction of the actual game.
Bioware has been on the decline for a long time, some may say the start of this was Dragon Age 2, some may point to Mass Effect 2. In either case, there was a clear drop in quality from previous titles and was the beginning to the path to mediocrity that has led them here.

Attached: 1365546716013.jpg (512x1024, 78K)

>fraction of the actual game

l m a o

It takes years of work to undo the damage of a bad first impression. Like warframe and d2 did, they'd have to spend years patching and updating the game until two years from now when they might come out with their 'big' update (PoE/Forsaken equivalent) with a new over-world or something.

Here's the problem with that, bioware don't have years. Their days are numbered and there's realistically nothing they can do to make the game worthwhile at this point. There's too many problems to fix with what little time they have left.