When will we get a sequel for Beyond: Two Souls?

When will we get a sequel for Beyond: Two Souls?

Attached: 1550658111794.webm (694x364, 325K)

What's going on here?

I used to have a crush on her but jesus

She's become such an uggo turbodyke

With that nutcase? Never.

I'd say she hit the wall but it looks like the wall hit her, fucking hell that face.

Did I miss some news about Ellen Paige?

She's mad about that nigger that faked that lynching for personal gain.

she was soo cute in TPB what happened?

She is saying "it needs to fucking stop" to Stephen Colbert on his show a few days ago in response to Jussie Smollette fiasco.

She is one of the many celebs and news stations that bought his fake hate crime story without question

she was the worst part about that new show on netflix. her face made me want to turn it off but i kept on watching for the rest of the characters.

She's crying about Drumpf, Mike Pence, and the MAGAfags who assaulted Jussie Smollett.

The what fiasco?

>who assaulted Jussie Smollett.
who it turns out assaulted himself

You didn't read the noose?
Basically some nigger paid some other niggers to stage a lynching for personal game while blaming everything on maga culture, police figured he was making shit up in overwhelmingly democrat chicago where wearing a maga hat will get you shot, and evidence slowly came out showing the people he paid to stage the shit buying the things needed, and them confessing. It's fucking hilarious.

black gay dude goes to police to report hate crime. says white people threw bleach on him and put a noose around his neck. police searched every security camera within the area black gay dude said the hate crime happened and found absolutely 100% nothing to indicate the event occurred. now his black gay ass is going to jail.

>32 years old
jesus fuck

act

Correction, he paid poor nigerians to do it

I heard they're gonna call it "Beyond: Four Heads"

B List actor from the show Empire claimed to be the victim of a hate crime.

What he said: 2 white guys wearing MAGA hats jumped him at 2am on his way home from subway during a polar vortex, dumped bleach on him, tied a noose (wire) around his neck and screamed "this is MAGA country".

What actually happened: he hired 2 Nigerian bodybuilders who were extras on his show to stage the entire thing as a publicty stunt to make him out to be a victim/hero so hed be more famous.

Not a single part of his initial story was true.

>B List
You're being generous.

Wait, did he poor bleach on himself to fake wounds or just claim so? Cause that either makes him absolutely insane or too dumb to lie correctly.

jesus CHRIST that fivehead

Not gonna lie, this kind of sounds like a plot thread of Empire.

Kind of glad it didn't turn out to be Terrence Howard when I heard "Empire star". He's weird but he didn't seem like the type to do this.