In ultimate, why mario over dr mario? and vice versa

in ultimate, why mario over dr mario? and vice versa

Attached: 1420200300_780766_1532461922_sumario_normal.jpg (588x392, 31K)

Dr. Mario is stronger and has better kill moves while Mario has better recovery and better combo moves.

That said, Dr. is only in purely because of nostalgia.

I always wondered how those two characters worked story wise. Were they both on that cliff?

dr mario is better because FLUDD sucks

Dr. Mario has a better dair.

Doc is Mario's dad.

Reminder that these are two different characters lore-wise. Dr. Mario is NOT Mario playing dress-up. Doc is his own entity and there's evidence to prove it.

What part of EVERYONE IS HERE don’t you understand you faggot

Mario can combo much better (up air sends at a straighter angle), easier kill confirms (downair forward air), better recovery, better cape, better neutral since he has a bit less lag on aerials so he can spam them safer, and most important imo is a lot better air speed and air accel.

He's probably talking about Doc's completely random return in Smash 4

Doc Mario is the alternative reality Mario where he went for the PhD meme over the trade meme.

Actual Tornado Down-B. Next question

the fire emblem characters are seperated by several generations and i think lucena is marth's direct descendant, i don't think time or logic works very well in the smash world

Dr. Mario is fucking based, Mario is alright.

show us the evidence

FLUDD is a better move then Tornado in every way.

why choose either when they're both really bad? Mario is better if you have to choose since he moves faster, does more damage with combos, and has fludd which is instant stage control and makes the edge guard easier.

Mario's dair is a kill move
Mario's upair combos into itself
Mario is faster
Mario's cape stalls him in the air
Mario's up-b goes further
Mario's upsmash sends directly up
Mario's spike is easier to confirm into
Mario has FLUDD

Dr. Mario has a sweetspot on at the start of his up-B
Dr. Mario's fair is a kill move
Dr. Mario's backthrow kills earlier
Dr. Mario's projectile is stronger
Dr. Mario has Tornado

The difference is as simple as based and not based

Right, Dr. Mario is based and Mario is girlfriend tier so he’s not based

lucina is chrom's kid, i dont think there is any direct link to marth, at least nothing i remember from awakening
that being said she just dresses like marth because of wanting to hide her identity for a time