Is this game good?

Is this game good?

Attached: no-mans-sky.jpg (1200x800, 77K)

bump

It's alright.

Better than Anthem.

It's worth like 15 or 20 quid
it's really improved with the NEXT update but the original premise doesn't really make for that much of an interesting game

Not really.

Does it have giant sand snakes yet?

>

Attached: 1548877461825.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Setting that bar low
This guy gets it right

Better than it was on release. Still boring and with nothing to do.

What the fuck is your problem, soft-body?

No

Attached: 1442712337858.png (557x267, 6K)

No. I had more fun with Astroneer.

i like it, its a chill sometimes "wtf is that" game

you have to be some sort of ironic shitmaster

Attached: genuine disgust.png (587x471, 482K)

Irony is the refuge of the weak minded.

Even with the updates it's not worth it. There's way too many problems with the core gameplay loop that simply can't be fixed and it just requires a ridiculous amount of grinding no matter what you want to do. You can mitigate grinding for multitools and ships thanks to the gate system, but you still need to make up a ridiculous amount of Nanites and credits to pay for everything which takes hours.
A lot is improved with Atlas Rising and NEXT, don't get me wrong, but it's still the same thing it was as launch just with some actual goals. You still end up seeing the same objects planet to planet, I can't count how many poison planets had the same squid trees, and the water planets are almost all the exact same. The language system is still absolutely terrible and even with 300 known words you can't even understand even a single short sentence. The underwater biomes all feel the same with mushroom-esque objects, clams, some green crystal towers, some eye stalk enemies, and the rest of the animals are usually just strange looking long fish. They also still have some of the same original glitches from launch, especially with building placements.

TL;DR: If you want to take screenshots, you could do worse for $20, but don't expect to be entertained once you warp to your second universe.

Attached: No Man's Sky_20190115001330.jpg (1920x1080, 809K)

Don't buy it on PC.

Meh, 5/10 game, average, around 20 to 40 hours of interesting stuff until the game runs out of cool stuff to discover, with the weird planets had so much potential to make you do stuff but its just planets.

And to keep adding, its gets repeptitive, reminds me of Parkan 2, repetitive robots you encounter calling you meatbag, a simple copy paste to populate the universe and this game had less star systems and still you get a fuse blown up.

It barely qualifies as a game. Sure there's a "story" and shitty base building added now, but it's still not worth it. This game lies about exploring. There is no discovery, only a tour. Every planet, system, and star is already named and populated by one of THREE alien races. The only real semblance of a game is the tedious resource collecting, trading, and inventory management. You collect crap, increase storage, only to collect more crap. This game was pitched as an ambitious space exploration epic, but ultimately falls flat as a cheap procedural generated landscape of NOTHING

Attached: NEWMAN.png (600x742, 672K)

it's fine if you can get it for like 15 bucks or so

Don't forget they actually managed to make the collecting take even longer and more resources thanks to the terrain manipulator which eats through ferrite like nothing. Even a stack of Magnetized Ferrite can be used up in a couple of reloads of the thing. Also, needing the Advanced Mining Laser to mine at least a third of the objects is also a really really dumb choice. You also need to hold onto four separate elements just to recharge your elemental shields and the shields run out in 30 seconds in extreme weather or 2 minutes in non-extreme weather.

There's just so much more shit to carry just to keep yourself wandering around, and the further into the galaxy you get the more extreme worlds there are. Half my cargo space was just for Carbon, Magnetized Ferrite, the shield elements, and Oxygen. It also feels like they nerfed the mining speed. Even with an S tier Mining Laser and all the S upgrades properly assigned for the fastest speed you still feel slower than a top tier mining laser with upgrades in the original game.

Not gonna really find any positive feedback on Yea Forums. But its unironically great if you enjoy the grindy gameplay loop.