What games have better acting in the dub?

What games have better acting in the dub?

Attached: gohan.png (300x450, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAqsj4_aw54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats with you fucking latin americans and non-stop boasting how your spic dub is the best, worse then you americans.

Titanfall 2

Persona 5

Reminder to never watch the DBZ dub or any Funimation dub in general.

Attached: vic mignogna.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

Based japs
>behind you retard
Gay americans
>durr nice weather today

Dubs are for stupid people or kids who can't read.
Pointed this on a thread yesterday and people argued back by calling me a weeb even though I specifically said subs are the better choice in any languageand not knly for japanese shit, thus proving dubfags actually are low iq and can't read.

man why the fuck wasn't Gohan in the new movie
youtube.com/watch?v=UAqsj4_aw54

Attached: chadhan takes out the trash.gif (480x270, 3.85M)

who here /dub and sub/ master race? Sometimes the dub does change things or word things in a way that is better than the original but the sub is the most accurate. By listening to the dub and simultaneously reading the subs, you get the most accurate experience and any potential good spots the dub provides.

He’s not popular at all, lame as f and a jobber

So I can listen to grown Japanese men and women emulating children? No thanks

i grew up on the dub and rewatched with the sub, love both.

Filthy fence-sitter.

you're lame a f and a jobber

>So I can listen to grown Japanese men and women emulating children? No thanks
Japan actually has competent young voice actors. The Chinese princess in Code Geass was voiced by an 8 year old, while pic related was voiced by a 14 year old who practised her lines with her own brother.

Attached: [DmonHiro] Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai Yo Ne 02 - Loose [BD, 720p] [F16D482C].mkv_snapsh (1280x720, 64K)

Part of me is kind of too lazy to bother with subs but I generally find myself liking the dub and sub.

>better acting in dub
>Dragonball
pleb

Imagine actually pretending to tolerate dragonball in sub just to be a contrarian on Yea Forums

He sounds chad as fuck in FighterZ

wait what?
English dub is the best

haven't played P5, could you give me examples?

Attached: 1537599105082.gif (320x240, 1.56M)

Gohan is shit and has been since Cell because literally no one liked him, no one gives a fuck about the untapped potential character in a show about power levels

Code Geass is gay as fuck we’re talking a out DBZ not your pedo show your fuckin weird ass fanboy. The DBZ sub has literal grown Jap men and women that try their hardest to sound like little annoying ass children, it’s awful as fuck

you mean his sayaman incarnation? yeah that's not popular at all. That doesn't mean super gohan has to be shit on, fuck off

every one of them

>in a show about power levels
but havent they pretty much just completely fucked power levels out the window? It's been a while since I've watched Dragon Ball.

Gohan is one of the most popular characters broseph and the very reason you brought up untapped potential is that it was a major complaint about DBZ before super because his character arc is fucked up in the buu saga which super to its credit is trying its best to fix

He will never be relevant. People would rather see fucking Piccolo drink ultra Namek juice and go ultra instict at this point than see Gohan succeed

No because they’ll just keep inserting MUH STRONGER FOE. As long as they do that and come up with semi decent new transformations faggots will keep watching this shit ad infinitum

>He’s not popular at all
Gohan was the main character when manga sales and tv ratings peaked.