EA Game Changers

My sides are in orbit.

Attached: lmao.jpg (609x490, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamedaily.biz/article/621/ea-youtube-creators-anthem-video-removed-for-disclosure-failure-not-content
sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?182552-Anthem&p=3414258&viewfull=1#post3414258
sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?182552-Anthem/page42
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>youtuber
and nothing of value was lost.

Aussies truly are the master race.

>EA has a paid shill program and they don’t even attempt to hide it
top jej

They're clearly attempting to hide it by forcing him to remove his video.

Naw, the shill in question didn't even say it was a sponsored video, EA told him he had to disclose that shit, so just add that to the video, he then tried to act like they were censoring his opinions or some shit.

Any bets on how low it'll go, lads?

Attached: oof.jpg (657x319, 81K)

I’m praying to the TrannyGods that it’ll be mid-50s.

watched this dude's review last night, it's actually pretty well informed

Companies pay youtubers and twitch streamers to play their games and praise them??? wow who knew?

Attached: 1533252974131.png (444x440, 311K)

EA has moved on from paying gaming journalist, to paying Youtubers?

>""""rightly"""" disclosed
sure.

How long til bioware dies.

EA. ITS IN THE GAME.

>EA BAD
>LOOT BOXES BAD
>unless it's in a game I like
No wonder nobody takes you fucks seriously.

journalists are known shills, underage fags think Youtubers are honest. they're even cheaper whores than journalists.

>gggmanlives
oh hey, that's the guy that whines about how 'toxic' gamer culture is on twitter, right

Hey, hey. Please. They’re called “influencers” and it’s a legitimate profession!

Legally speaking, you have to disclose if you received the game for free or received other bonuses from the company who made it. If the reviewer doesn't, it's considered bribery.
EA telling them not to is EA breaking the law, the reviewer is in the right.

They always had something like that. Game Changer is for these smaller shills that get games in advance but overall EA is aware of a fact that they can shit on the game. But theres also EA Ronku which is for the bae shills close to EA one of the biggest one is jackfrags just look closely at this faggots videos - to save his ,,objectivity'' he ALWAYS makes two videos on EAs games in one he says what he doesnt like but theres the other one where he shills and says how much he loves the game overall like previous video never hapenned lol... People that watch these faggots are too retarded to see that lmao so you know why dont use that?

lmao. Learn to code.

Attached: babby.jpg (600x597, 42K)

like, 5 years ago

Hey retard, they told him to take it down because he DIDN'T disclose he was sponsored, not the other way around.

Try reading the OP properly before calling others retarded.

The difference is there's plenty of up and comer youtubers just waiting to pounce on a more popular one.

Try reading more than an OP and actually knowing the story.

He wrongfully used the shill watermark instead of the megashill watermark he was supposed to. That's it.

the people who read the drivel game journos write don't actually like or play video games, same with game journos and people who post here

Attached: 1548984520735.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

Ultimately, gamers are just a mob and will turn on anyone

Hopefully, they turn on these negative YouTube clickbaiters soon too

Almost all of the reviews would be published by now, so I’m guessing that’s where it’ll stay. Maybe it’ll drop 1 or 2 more points. Flat 60 is still pretty good considering the absolute clusterfuck this game is.

The sensationalist who makes a living off of clickbait or the actual shill who received compensation from EA but is trying to spin it because he couldn't get away with defending this shitstain and retaining a fanbase?

gamedaily.biz/article/621/ea-youtube-creators-anthem-video-removed-for-disclosure-failure-not-content
>There are two separate watermarks that are used in these instances. For Game Changers, the watermark says, “Presented by Game Changers.” That’s the watermark Gggmanlives used in the past and told GameDaily was present on his original video (before it was re-uploaded). The other watermark, used when there’s a sponsored content agreement and money changes hands is “Sponsored by EA.”

>EA has confirmed to GameDaily that it specifically requested that Gggmanlives replace the “Presented by Game Changers” watermark on the video with the one that reflects sponsorship, because that was the relationship for this content. He previously published another video from an event EA hosted in Tokyo with the Game Changers watermark that he says met EA’s approval.

>In a conversation on Twitter via direct message, Gggmanlives confirmed to me that he did receive compensation for this video.

Exactly. One is "I got this from EA" the other is "EA fucking PAID me for this".

i'll bet a glock sand dune it will go to 2.1

they died when all the talent began leaving. so sometime during ME2's dev cycle.

damn he was in the wrong ea is based for protecting consumers with paid reviews

>millennials think they're having fun on YouTube when they's just another cog in the corporate machine
God I hate my own generation.

>Gggmanlives confirmed to me that he did receive compensation for this vide
So gets to have his cake and eat it too. EA fucking pays him for a review, but he gets to come off as a martyr instead of a shill because the hate boner for EA is stronger.

They're both in the wrong, let's be honest here. Just because someone is telling you beforehand they're stabbing you in the balls, doesn't mean they're off the hook when they actually do it.

Zoomers are genuinely stupid.

It died in 2009 when the Dr’s started leaving, right after DA:O launched and the BioWare forums turning into Resetera.

I own a travel website. And literally all bloggers take money to shill stuff. If I ask people if I can guest post, then half of them literally has a price list that they send back to me.

I imagine the gaming industry is a bit more neutral, but I'm sure the majority accepts shill money.

Never do paid reviews. If you get a review copy, just say you did at the start of the video & description, the most people will do is roll their eyes and not really care. If you don't say you did and your video seems oddly too positive or out of your style, when it's found out you did have a review copy, people will lose their shit.

56 I'd say
Once the smaller sites that needed retail copies get their reviews up I'd be happy to see 50s

What's with this little campaign against youtubers that talked shit about Anthem?

I don't really consider a review copy a bribe desu. Blacklisting someone from accessing the game early is an attempted bribe.

Yes. The only reason he's getting away with it is because everyone expects this kind of shit from EA and he's using it to smokescreen his attempted shilling plan backfiring.

It has to get below 50 to drop into the red. I doubt any site will bomb it that hard, but we can hope.

>whataboutism

Kek we’ve finally hit the era where selling out to EA is no longer a good business model

Maybe there is one, but telling a guy you paid "hey, you need to tell people we paid you", isn't that.

Bethesda invites youtubers/twitch players to their events and calls them Influencers.
No one hides it. It's not like anyone cares.

It's not, but it's good to acknowledge that you did since you at least didn't have to pay for the game. I'm saying you shouldn't do straight up monetary reviews, like a company is giving you money to review their game, it's just a shady road to go down.

bed with the devil, get fucked by the devil

IM ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL
IM ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

I'm talking about what skillup said, both him and downward thrust are being bombarded by Anthem fans.

The absolute state of ea cucks
How many times do you have to be disappointed in life to give these reviews?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22-21-23-21~2.png (1440x1573, 157K)

I'm a dad and have a salaried 50ish hour week job. I have limited time in the week for my gaming hours and I choose games I can commit to over longer periods of time that only need an hour at most of my attention per day. I often I feel my perspective on gaming isn't voiced even though I know there's a fair amount of my demographic out there.

I'm not looking for a game that can sustain 30+ hours per week of play; I'm not a streamer who chooses games based upon their potential for streamable revenue. I'm looking for a game that can surprise me, maintain my attention, and keep me coming back with only a small time investment. I feel like most youtubers & reviewers act like a new video game has to give us as much hours of activity as a job. And, frankly, I find that ridiculous.

So, for me, Anthem is a good fit. I can be patient with it because I'm not going to blast through the content in a Monster/Red Bull fueled three day binge. I can be patient to let it grow as a game because I'm not in a hurry to see everything.

About ten hours in my favorite mode is Freeplay. It fits my lifestyle. I appreciate being able to wander around the map, harvest resources at my leisure, engage in World Events, and then muck around with my Javelins' cosmetics.

There's not denying that aspects of Anthem are undercooked and underdeveloped. But, you know what? People like me have the time to watch the game grow because we're not rushing around from game to game every month.

He's "getting away with it" because EA is refusing to clarify what he did wrong besides some vague statements about disclosure conditions that didn't seem to matter on his earlier videos.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
I FOCUS ON THE SHILLS
THE ONLY THING THATS REAL

He used the wrong shill watermark.

Accurate as fuck.

Attached: anthem lmao.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

I got the game for free but I ain't installing that shit lmao

Sorry you don't get to ruin the medium because you have no passion for it anymore, play a better game that grows overtime like Destiny 2.

Anthem really is an empire of dirt.

He used the watermark that just says "I got the game for free", not the one that says "I am literally being paid for this video".

Which does Arekkz use?

Nice reddit pasta

I’d love to see a compilation of EA / BioWare shilling and metacritic ratings of Anthem and Andromeda set to Johnny Cash’s Hurt. The video writes itself.

RIP BioWare, you tremendous faggots.

Doesn't matter, that EA employee isn't answering shit and it's just making matters worse for them.

Reddit to the Rescue!
Don't bro's I'll make sure they DON't get their just desserts.

Oddly, he announced a while back on his original paid Anthem sponsorship that he was an EA shill but most of his videos don't explicitly state that he's on the payroll. Probably because he's 100% OK with being a pressitiute.

Attached: 1514074984690.jpg (699x286, 51K)

>dad
Don't get your kids into video games you'll ruin their taste mr pasta

>salaried
>50ish hour week
I just want you to know I'm laughing at you user.

>pic
Holy fuck I choked. Got me.

Attached: 52percentandme.png (1124x598, 203K)

It really isn’t that hard to shit on EA right now. Why the fuck would someone even need to fucking make up getting black listed?

MAYBE IM FOOLISH
MAYBE I'M BLIND

His audience hates him now for being an obvious shill, it was maybe just shit taste when FC5 released, but fallout 76 raised huge red flags, and Anthem cemented everyone's worries that he sold out, he's trying to get the audience back.

To capitalize on ea hate

Alexa, play Gary Jules - Mad World.

Yeah, very convenient he gets to drop this bomb after all the shillmanlives stuff.
Fuck EA/Bioware though, I care more about them getting deservedly shit on than some youtuber trying to save face.

Attached: 1465220612125.jpg (550x361, 63K)

So... is Bioware officially dead now? I didn't take long for EA to close second-hand Bioware.

Attached: 1536427940909.jpg (246x205, 7K)

Farewell BioWare. May you get your gender reassignment surgery in the afterlife.

Attached: papa ea.jpg (1000x2000, 168K)

Irish and Italians are white.

That needs to be updated
Yes user I'd say they'll make one big push around E3 and then die off

What happened to his hair?

>Italians are white

Attached: eternal jew.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

Age.

To be fair, most millennials, Xers, and Boomers still can't identify the difference between something grass roots and corporate horseshit. Hence Yea Forums's inability to parse between bad AAA games and good AAA games. When good AAA games come along they refuse to believe it's good because they still let hype dictate their thought process, even if it's an inverse correlation.

I have a suggestion!

How about they actually try to make good games?!

i wonder how much they payed theses twitch shills for apex

The people in Northern Italy (Tyrol area) are Germanic = whites.
picrelated: His birthplace is bordered by Italian Tyrol in the north.

Attached: 20181158_499017280447441_6149223790011219968_n[1].jpg (640x660, 97K)

That's fucking retarded. Are you saying that Anthem is, despite everyone's better judgement, actually a good game?

He was forced to remove the video because he didn't disclose it was sponsored though.

Short Answer: GG
Long Answer: Nobody trusted reviews way back when IGN was still relevant, GG was the final nail in the coffin where everyone started to hate game journos

Think about this for a fucking minute
>They fly out ggg to a press even to play a preview build of Anthem
>He has a lot of fun and praises the demo
>Then Apex comes out and he praises the shit out of it
>But then the final game of Anthem comes out and he can't help but admit it's a piss poor performing, disconnect issue loaded pile of mediocrity
Imagine how bad the game is if he can't help but shit on it

Attached: 3908727349082730984.jpg (162x164, 4K)

No. I didn't say anything of the fucking sort. Is your response meant to be ironic?

>Gggmanlives confirmed to me that he did receive compensation for this video.
My only concern with this is it's never disclosed what the compensation is. As that's actually the deciding factor in who's wrong and who's right. If EA paid him to put up a review and he used the wrong watermark, then yeah he's lieing. But if the "compensation" is actually just the free review copy then the wrong watermark claim just seems like EA trying to find a way to justify them being salty over Anthem being shit.

LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES

cool blog reddit

Would Yea Forums sell out to some megajew corporation for a shot at a short lived career in the vidya industry?

Goober gate didn't do shit.

The opinion of any random streamer/youtuber is likely more genuine than that of a game journalist.

With all the anecdotal stories out there about the industry anyone who still wants in is a fucking mong.

Settle down BioDrone. You can’t code for shit but at least you can flip burgers in the future.

>doesnt have time to binge on games
>game came out today
>already has 10 hours
Does not compute dadfag

I would sell out in an instant. Anything is better than being stuck in a dead end retail job

Attached: reddit.jpg (717x880, 202K)

Depends on how much they are paying
If I'm getting enough money to buy a two houses and a nice car in less than a year, I will gladly become a corporate whore

Fuck off dumbass sure a few people might like our good game and buy it reliably but why do that when we can make a game for everyone?

It's like 2 birds with 1 stone.
Game reviewing shills getting fucked AND Anthem.

Yes. Being a prostitute is amazing. Would highly recommend. Sell your boipussi for cash immediately.

I probably would if I wasn't an ugly fatass

Why is this even a question? The people on Yea Forums are generally so self serving they would rather see a company they hate die than make masterpieces until the end of time. Of course they'd fucking sell out.

Did anyone see Dunkey's video?

That's not what it says, read it again.

>EA forced a reviewer to take down a negative Anthem review because he rightly disclosed he got his copy as part of the EA Game Changers program

>[Deleted]
lol destroyed

I will buy all your sports game for a year EA if you kill off bioware.

Vivec doesn't respond to prayers.

Attached: gryff.png (438x80, 14K)

Hope it hits the 50s to be honest. BioWare needs to stop riding the coattails of goodwill that’s a decade old. Bethesda are doing the exact same fucking thing.

technically they died with ME2, but officially they won't die for a while since EA will probably keep them around to make mobile shit or something

pretty much this.
EA will keep them around for the sole purpose of being able to say "from the studio that brought you one of youre favorite games from childhood"

So this was EA covering it's ass, legally

Probably not much lower, maybe a point or two at most if at all. Most review sites have locked in their scores already.

This shouldn't be much of a surprise. At this point, EA truly believes it is too big to fail.

It's always funny watching comment copy pasta get posted and people freak out like it was a real comment and not something taken from YouTube or Reddit

>Short Answer: GG
The actual answer is probably Dorito Pope.
That was an actual nail in the coffin, that whole year was made out of everyone shitting on game journos 24/7 and did a ton of damage to traditional shilling.
2013 was death throes of traditional shilling, game journos moving super hard into identity politics and youtubes taking off big time.

Yes but I would save my money knowing it wouldn't last long

No, he was explicitly forced to remove the video because he *did* say that he got the game for free and was essentially being paid to talk the game up....and then shat all over it instead.

47 just like my game

Attached: 9BB46CB0-2386-43BE-9847-BCD12F941CCE.jpg (680x688, 46K)

a majority of companies already have, why else do you think journalists have begun the "YOUTUBE IS EVIL" shilling

The OP is implying he got blacklisted for revealing he had been sponsored

Others are saying he actually got blacklisted for tagging his video with EA creators,.and not the Paid Review tag

Now why would EA give a dog shit? Two reasons - EA creators carries a stronger implication that the video is part of EAs branding. A compensated review is just someone being paid to review the game, like any other outlet night be. The EA creators tag carries the strong implication that EA approved this message. And with the negative tone of the video, that obviously doesn't gel with what EA wants. It'd be like the Mickey Mouse club having a segment on how much Disney World sucks ass. You understand? It's about the fine line between being HIMSELF, third party YouTube entity, and EA creator, sponsored and endorsed content.

That and EA trying to cover their ass on any fine legal issues involving all of this. Of course once again their inability to communicate and arrogance shoots them in the foot.

Watched the live Giantbomb quick look before and I'm looking forward to the review, they ended it after the game just refused to let Brad join.

>foundations for a great experience
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So he breached a contract then? I'm not praising a guy who promises to be shill and then reneges on that for e-fame.

Bethesda must be so glad EA exists to get all that hate

>tfw it's doing better than fallout 76
at least fallout 76 didnt have infite loading screens

They just unveiled their dlc plan or wahtever today didnt they?

No, of course not. Promising to be a shill in itself is a fucking crime as far as I'm concerned. It serves no purpose other than to convince people into purchasing without knowing anything about the quality.

>Race mix with abbos.
>Getting dominated hard by the Chinese.
LMAO!

Attached: 1549403446657.gif (160x160, 512K)

Far cry 5 was a great game you fag. Although the kidnappings were shit.

Gggmanlives is a hack, what a shock

why did you forsake game journalism?

Attached: journalist.png (1784x303, 68K)

Yeah apparently they released their 2019 roadmap or something

>6 million
>6
>million
>in a month

GG no re bioware

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22-23-34-13~2.png (1440x2147, 760K)

>he cries out as he strikes you

Honestly if I ever met a "game journalist" in real life i'd have a long list of things to call them after i'd be done laughing at them.

Are you fucking retarded?

So nowadays we pay for "foundations" instead of actual video games?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Attached: 60.png (931x407, 87K)

The funny thing is GGman was in full shill mode for his preview three weeks ago. Must have grown some balls since then.

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-151159__01.jpg (1080x217, 54K)

I don't think anyone who hates game journalist would be too scared to say the stuff they say online to their face. I don't think any game journalist are 6 foot 4 body builders, or can intimidate anyone.

faggots

I don't think the implication being made was that game reviewers are all built alphas, it's that gamers are all manlet pussies who are only brave when they are anonymous on the internet. And we all know that's true.

>anthem is great you fucking slur
Wow god damn are all games journos cucks or what?

>And we all know that's true.
lol speak for yourself

It is true, but so are game journalist.

Attached: sxrthrthtrhtr.png (600x777, 567K)

Holy fuck it actually hit a flat 60. BioWare on suicide watch.

Why there's no score on the console versions?

Bioware has been dead for a while. What we know now is just EA wearing their corpse as a coat.

There is no negative numbers at metacritics.

Depending on the amount

dumbass nobody here mixes with abos

I don’t see BioWare recovering from this. This game will be dead in less than a month; no money for bug fixes or game content. What a fucking failure. EA won’t fee the pinch of this due to the success of Apex, but by Christ they’re going to come down hard on the studio for shitting the bed this badly.

RIP.

I haven't been following the game, what exactly is wrong with it? Can I get a short run down

This comment is sponsored by EA Game Changers. Look the game is shit as fuck but with some patches and bug fixes it'll be a 9-9.5/10 easy.

You have no idea how any of this works, do you, that's fucking sweet, you retards must bleed money.

Ea fixing game and caring about customer...

Attached: téléchargement.png (275x183, 7K)

Fuck this guy, just a hater, buy the game bros, it'll be 9-9.5 in a few months easy bras.

back then paying reviewers was an urban myth, now is the norm

It’s just a clusterfuck of poor design choices. You can see how the initial pitch of a mech game with open worlds sounded awesome, but the execution is horrid. Loading screens, crashes, woeful UI, poor loot progression, zero end game, fuckawful story... just all of it aside the visuals, honestly. All of the elements that it has can be found in other games which do it better. It’s a real shame. Massive missed opportunity.

The fuck is wrong with you haters? The reviews are all wrong, you really monkey see monkey do through your whole life? Game fucking kicks ass and patches and shit will make it even better.

They're already a living zombie since DA:I

Back in my day trolling was subtle.

xCY4N1D3x ZA

"Monkey see monkey do. It's mostly people jumping on the bandwagon cause it's EA, with many of them never even trying it. Does it have faults yes. But it's still a fun game. And the world is gorgeous."

sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?182552-Anthem&p=3414258&viewfull=1#post3414258

Absolutely? Look at Notch

IwastheStig

"Don't be put off by the reviews and I know gamers won't be either. There has been loads of games that received bad reviews only to make loads of cash for the developers in sales. These are called wise gamers. Gamers that know when to listen to reviews are idiots and gamers that know when to not listen and buy from gut feelings. Those are true gamers."

sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?182552-Anthem/page42

Absolutely, cash out and retire

What the actual fuck are you doing?

They still have SWTOR, which prints money

Ah yes, the TORtanic. Surely that will save them!

>Gggmanlives changing the narrative yet again
That's funny, he initially said he his video was deleted and he was "blacklisted" because his review was too negative. Turns out that was false and the video was removed with no penalty to his Game Changer status because he never disclosed it was a sponsored video.

EA are scumbags, but this dude is a fucking lying snake.

Attached: 1550872298797.png (1337x260, 76K)

>a person I dislike is the victim, therefore the abuser is good and deserves support

>Thankfully he can still shill as an EA Game Changer!
How wonderful for him. The absolute state of the industry in the current year.

t. abo

>It'll be addressed in the future.
>Like Battlefront 2.

>he's still believes the TORtanic myth

The game was enormously successful. It was generating over $100 million a year for several years. It probably still is. This firmly put it in the bracket of one of the most successful MMOs ever released. Only the retards on Yea Forums would call that a failure. Why do you think the Bioware studio responsible for it is one of the few that hasn't been closed down by EA yet?

>Victim
>Lied that his video was deleted because it was negative
>Lied that he was blacklisted
>Now lying that his video was removed because he never said the game was given for free
It was removed because he never said the video was sponsored.

What's hilarious is Ggg was called out on Youtube for lying, he swiftly responded to that person, and when they pulled up the Variety article talking about the events, Ggg suddenly vanished from the comments section.

Attached: caught.png (1267x409, 57K)

>am I missing anything
yeah he already shilled anthem before making hist"honest" review which is still up

>sign a contract to get paid for being a shill
>break the conditions of it
literally why would you do this. You are now unemployable.

To be fair he probably didn't think the game would be completely awful and most likely expected to have praise for it

He complained about blacks in bf1, can we get this shill banned off youtube for that?

The guy openly defended Fallout 76 because Bethesda flew him out to events. He's only dropping the act now because is fanbase is privy to his shit.

Honestly seeing 0 score ratings and people writing, EA SUCKS COCK THEYRE AWFUL FUCK THIS GAME, is just as bad as that. Thats why I only read reviews of scores between 3 and 8. Anything else is probably a shill or a 12 year old hopping on the hate train so they feel cool.

>Give a shitty game a bad score
>Have to explain yourself
Gaming is so fucking trash.

I don't get it, it's fun to me. Basically me3 multiplayer extended

EA Game Changers program? More like change this game to something else because it is a bad game. Gottem.

>Banned

See
The guy is double dipping. He's pretending to stick it to EA but he's actually still getting paid. He's an untrustworthy two faced kike.

Honestly the game is pretty fun. The story is fucking Bioware garbage, but you can just mash escape and hit whatever choice you want since the choices don't matter. But the combat is good, and thats what I'm still playing for. I would say a 6/10 is pretty fair for this game, even if all the bugs were fixed, that isn't going to make the horrendous story and janky NPC animations any better.

The gameplay isn’t half bad though, not the reason the game is garbage. I can see why he might like a small sample of it.

Well of course. If you are part of some program for a specific dev or publisher you cannot be trusted

No see, a shill just shilling regularly can be trusted - trusted in that he's always going to be consistently positive so you know he's biased as fuck and his opinion ultimately means nothing.

What Gggmanlives is doing is untrustworhy and snake as fuck. He's fooling thousands of people into believing he's fighting against EA, when in reality he's still being paid by them and influencing his opinions. He ended up saying he disliked Anthem because of his fans catching on to his shilling, but when another EA game comes out that's more palatable, watch how quickly he reengages shill mode.

Ok conspiracy theory 4D chess man. I am sure that's how it all is

nice try Gggmanlives, but you were caught.

Is this really so hard to believe when it's been known for months that the guy has been shilling Fallout 76 because Bethesda wined and dined him?

Ok dude you are right thats what is happening

Are you going to say we're defending EA next, Shillmanlives?