Yakuza

Brave

are you enjoying kiwami?

Attached: 20190223003614_1.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1660892640
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I played it a year ago, nigga.

shush, the big boys are talking now

cope

any sound mod to get the original intro yet? Made 0 a thousand times better, so I'm waiting for this one

Please fuck off with this nazi shit

Attached: 4icn[1].png (853x342, 32K)

there are, but seem that they dont work steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1660892640

At least for me

Attached: Media 2019.02.22 - 23.47.56.02.DVR.webm (818x1080, 2.29M)

neato, seems like the same dude that did the one for 0 and that worked wonders

thanks user

Attached: 1518184497215.gif (250x250, 2.56M)

Attached: Media 2019.02.23 - 01.04.35.03.DVR.webm (1712x1080, 2.64M)

This is why I hate this generation of retards, the comedic scenes are making fun of transvestites. The Japanese don't give a fuck about any mentally insane men who want to chop their dicks off, they're making fun of men who like to wear women's clothing because it's odd seeing a masculine, buff, hairy dude wearing clothes designed for a smaller body

Why is Dragon garbage?

Im glad it got mainstream to get them funded for other projects but my god I hate this part of it. Staying niche would only mean they'd stay in Japan and we wont ever get the others in English ever again but there are just people are bound to ruin it in return

Is yakuza kiwami worthwhile for someone who played the original and 0?
Also, do you think Sega is going to remake the ps3 games?

Its really not that good. 3-5 are being remastered, but not remade.

they tie it behind some stupid as fuck system and then place give some moves unnecessary downsides.
the style was great in 5 and had tons of options, but after that it gets fucked over for some strange reason.

3, and 4 are now available on PS4 in japan, and 5 will probably come out in Q2 of this year.
no word on a localization for each of them yet, but they may be waiting until they've all been released in Japan before they do something.

This is my incredibly cute wife, Long Hua. She may be a bit demanding but she is loyal, resilient and has the cutest broken Japanese.

Attached: image.jpg (250x249, 8K)

still as funny as the first time i saw it on the original game

Attached: Hahahahahahaha.png (916x670, 1.45M)

you fucking forgot eggs again

It pains me to harm Majima

Overrated as fuck.

koi koi is the most confusing game in the world. This is the type of game where if someone tried to teach me irl I'd suspect they were making it up as they went to fuck with me.

You just match cards of the same month and flip the top card of the deck if you do and get another match or it goes into play. Points for your completed match contents when you hit 7 you can call koi to extend play but you dont earn them unless you can get another point and not call koi. Very risk vs reward on calling koi or not only hard part is recognizing hanafuda card's month and knowing the combonation's point amount.

>Double finisher requires Heat for no reason when it's a simple, basic combo that does the same damage as a normal finisher attack.
>Tiger Drop was nerfed to require no Heat for the full damage but at the same time provides a Sumo Slap at range so you basically just made the process take twice as long.
Those are the only two things Dragon does wrong besides taking long to get fully upgraded, otherwise it's the best style in the game.

It's pretty simple. Just match cards of the same background together, aim for the fanciest looking cards to make the high point combos, and know when to Koi. Also make sure you know how the AI works, it'll always assume what you're placing is to get a special card on the next turn so it'll wipe it off the board. For example, placing any hill card will make the AI assume you're going for a red moon that's in your hand and then it'll take your hill instead even if you don't have it. Same deal with roses, it loves taking those too.

Wow I typed that like shit. I meant you "win" when your matched card section totals 7 points but can extend play by calling koi but you need to earn another point to end the round. Only the person who ends the round gets points. Just learn point combos and months and go for the really high bonuses like moon viewing or just go for ribbons.

If I was only gonna play one Yakuza game what one should I play??

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-101756_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 456K)

>Haruka's song in the karaoke
nice

Poems feels like something you need to have in the back of your mind as you grab garbage rather than a hand to aim for. You need five of them and the point count is low unless you get red/blue poems specifically. I mainly just go for moon viewing, cherry blossom viewing, three lights, four lights, and bear/boar/monkey I think it was called since it's pretty easy to do any of them and you can immediately swap to another hand if someone takes something you need.

get out of my thread

I never hit bear/deer/butterfly more than once, got most of my points from the really high point bonuses and I think got 17 points in Kiwami with 7+ is doubled on and instantly finished the completion list for it. Seems like a good IRL card game for 2 people if you could convince someone to learn it.

yakuza 3/4 completion list is insane

4's easy, the only annoying stuff is Sodachi's training and fishing. 3's expert AI will make you question if the devs hate the players, the fishing is unbelievably slow, and golf is the worst sport in existence.Then they make you do it all over again if you want Haruka SSS.
I spent like five hours just on pool's Expert AI, not even the lower ones because missing at all means they pocket everything on the board. Same deal with darts because the Expert always hits the 60.

So why is this fine but the side mission in 3 was so offensive it had to be removed?

Attached: 083E6297-DEB3-4564-9B54-318481E34164.jpg (300x300, 30K)