S.T.A.L.K.E.R

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is the best game series that has ever existed.
Here is a discord for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. stuff.

Attached: stalker pepe.jpg (365x500, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z5JYCA
youtu.be/Y-6LSn74z4k
gamefront.com/games/stalker/file/fixed-widescreen-scopes-16-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot to post server
discord.gg/Z5JYCA

first of all, eat my ass.
>no link
good joke

Discord fags deserve the rope

What will it take for the world's governments to collide and find a solution to the discord user problem?

Attached: 1509076566324.jpg (1000x1148, 160K)

>2 members

stalker is too much slavjank for me but I love METRO and I have bought every metro release on date, what mods are essential for first real playthrough?

nothing.

if it is your 1st time playing the STALKER series, Consult this Starting Guide,
then see the /vg/'s huge Stalker General for more tips and links:
Play in the release order. Start with no mods - only latest patch, OR get the full "Starter Pack" first; these contain bug-fixers and light visual mods that can help performance as well.
Leave big overhauls for later playthrougs. Avoid the "Complete" -mods. Always play on MASTER difficulty for best realism and atmosphere, and disable crosshair.

Don't give up in the beginning! The starting gear sucks ass and first area can be a bit boring to some people. The STALKER games are quite slow-burn type of games.

Few other cents:
>Headbobbing making you sick?
Start by typing this into console (press ยง or ~ key):

cam_inert 0.1

>Weird, stretchy shadow glitches near screen's borders?

r2_sun_near 20.
r2_sun_near_border 1.

Attached: stalker guide v1,42.png (1536x1250, 1.1M)

For Shadow of Chernobyl? Just ZRP, Zone Reclamation Project, a bug fix mod.

Stick with the game past the beginning. You literally don't get a gun that's not shit for an hour or two.

>You literally don't get a gun that's not shit for an hour or two

fucking this. i wish somebody had told me this when i started playing. it took me so many tries to get into it because of this exact issue

call of pripyat was peak stalker

Attached: RVQmmxR5pfLQIoqZRFNTKtzV59WN7Qh4fXIPx2HW.jpg (1920x1080, 581K)

it's funny how people are making such a big fuzz about this now.
Remember when all games started you off with the shittiest gear?

Still, even the shittiest, rusty Makarov can 1-shot anyone not wearing a helmet in STALKER. You just gotta keep the bullet physics in mind.

SOC is still better.

Attached: STALKER SoC rookie pistol kills.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I didn't mind the beginner guns, I was just telling the guy not to drop the game because of it because a lot of people do.

user i would miss the shots in that wemb 7/8 times with identical aim. i fucking love stalker but the beginning pistol and the first two variations of ak are unreliable as shit

>discord
kill yourself OP

>Nazi the frog.
Humongous Yikes!

That's the Fort-12 though

Don't get me wrong, I'm not breaking your balls for that or anything.
I've lurked and posted in STALKAN' threds for over a decade now, and I know that especially console-refugee zoomers do have hard time adjusting to the STALKER's idea of "git gud" hobo-phase.

It is however a fascinating sign of change of era / generations. I guess modern Cowadootehs all set you off with a full arsenal of heavy weaponry, all that work practically the same, so there's no real "climbing up the barrel" section in modern shooter games.

True, the rookie gear is shit. Literally the bottom-tier toys of the whole game.
However, they're not THAT unreliable. You just gotta learn how to work with them.

True, but it too is barely an upgrade from Mak. Same caliber too.
youtu.be/Y-6LSn74z4k

Attached: SoC popping heads sniper.webm (1024x576, 2.08M)

One of the best games I've had the pleasure of playing.
Unfortunately Ray of Hope never fucking ever

Stalker is broken trash played by mentally ill autists with nothing better to do.

gamefront.com/games/stalker/file/fixed-widescreen-scopes-16-9

>stalker
>good
>when metro and tarkov exist

oh boy
time moves forward always