HOLY SHIIIIT THAT'S DOPE

HOLY SHIIIIT THAT'S DOPE

Attached: LgObWkW.jpg (1500x1124, 355K)

i wish i had friends

same

we love anthem
we love anthem

Attached: fortnite party.webm (360x640, 2.91M)

the third guy is gonna turn around and have a hideous hairline

I wish I had friends, this looks based

Disgusting.

is there anything more cringe than a console 'lan' party?

Time to buy fucking desktop PCs you faggots, you're not fooling anyone.

>no one is actually playing

fortnite? more like diabetes

Thats a nice living room. Its also a terrible set up, look at the red shirt guy.

ROLL FOR YOUR bioWarefu

Attached: 155087558425.jpg (1325x481, 228K)

Absolutely disgusting of course, but I wish my parents had spent money that they had like this on me, as a 12 year old, this is a fucking lifetime memory

Probably just got set up. This looks like a good time

is this a kid's birthday or is it onion men? that will determine whether it's cringe or not

Fuck do I want the tall redhead

I wish my parents cared that much about me when I was 10. Would've been the best birthday party ever.

But I thought I was your friend.

6 consoles set up for a 4 player max game. how autistic

Well fuck, at least she looks like she'd give me great head

I was disgusted until I saw they had brownies and a nacho machine

Hopefully it was a kids birthday.

>tfw haven't celebrated my birthday since I was like 10

Attached: 1451807633858.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

8 pls

Jokes on you nigger....I don't have any friends...

rollo tony brown town

I wanna give my future kids birthdays like this.

Gimme that 9.

Attached: Declaration_of_Independence_(1819),_by_John_Trumbull.jpg (2263x1497, 2.48M)

It's worse when you have 1 friend who does play video games, but never wants to play together, he just plays Sony Cinematic Experiences and other boring shit.

Imagine the smell.

impressed actually

It's not really. I mean I still remember mine but vaguely and I mainly am remorseful about how much of a fucking spoiled little shit i was since I was king idort with enough gaming PCs in his house to have his own personal lan parties.

Posting shit straight from reddit to here should result in a rangeban.

Same actually Last party I had no one from my class came because some jew decided he was going to have his laser tag birthday party a month earlier because he especially hated me for some reason I spend them watching old minecraft videos now

Attached: 1530500486945.jpg (238x255, 18K)

We need splitscreen back.

not that i'm proud of being able to update you on it but the autistic redditor said they will play in 2 squads of 3.

>Vlasic pickles
Anything other than Claussen is disgusting

can you even have 6 guys in a party?

took me a while. 10/10

>all them 1st gen PS4s
who tf keeps playing on those furnaces?

Oh God don't let Satan take me!

No that's why it's stupid. It's more of a release party than a lan party.

Shitload of söya in one room alone

This. It's horseshit to remove such a basic feature.

Attached: 1452308318603.png (300x181, 17K)

Game is shit, but playing new games with friends is dope.

give me that fishy stank

im scared

rolling for a sweet 8

>Americans have to buy 10 consoles, 10 TVs and 10 games just because they don't have splitscreen anymore
What the fuck is wrong with americans?

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

Wtf, I want to try a bit of everything

Attached: brie_larson_smirk.jpg (1000x1455, 171K)

nice

Congratulations!

Same here, I wish I had friends who didn’t care about me being a cheating anime video game nerd, who happens to be black.

I know look like a normie on the outside but I’m a lot more comfortable with fellow nerds than normal people.

How many fucking times have we gone over this? Its a kids birthday, and it seems like itd be an absolute blast for people that age. Stop being such bitter retards.

>clearly says 12 on the cake
>le soiboi
go be retarded elsewhere faggot

Is there anything more cringe than a lan party period?

Satan please guide me with your unholy blessing!

Peak reddit right there

Attached: 1550000481239.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

People are just angry over this because they never had a childhood or birthdays like that, and the most prevalent birthday memory they haven't repressed yet was when they and their friends were fucking around with waterballoons and then your older brother just took the biggest one and smashed it in your face and everyone laughed at you leading to you running away crying and shouting at everyone to leave until your mom comes in your room and tells you that you shouldn't have been so mean while your brother got off scot free because he was the golden child which is a good summary for your entire childhood, then you just had a few birthdays maybe going to the cinema or something small until you just stopped at 12, but to keep up the facade of a happy life you told your parents you were "going to a friends place" or just "going partying" for things like your 16th and 18th birthday, but instead you just went to the park, or a lake or your old school ground and then got drunk and crying because you had no friends to celebrate with and were already bitter and depressed at that point. Now you know that no matter what you do, those memories will stay with you and you'll never be able to redo all the birthdays you wished for and are jealous of the people who live the happy life that was robbed of you because of your shitty upbringing.
haha

Attached: JUST.jpg (296x372, 17K)

thanks frens

Attached: Roger-Federer-911035.jpg (590x350, 35K)

no you're my friend not his

!aaayyyooo

Shows how old you are at one point when playing games wasn't about completely being a autistic screeching sperg and gaming out with your friends we had pc lan and of Xbox lan party's way fun you and your boys get some pizza bud and beer and have a good time fucking you anti social fagget

check this out

rollio

>PS4
FUCKING BASED!

Attached: 1545847323761.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Rolling for 1

ok

H*CK YEAH!!!

>tfw turned 20 in January
>the same day as my mother's funeral
>no cake, no gifts, spent most of the day lying in bed
If I could afford to give my future child a birthday partu like this then I would. I don't want them to end up as soulless or miserable as me.

Attached: 1520185558839.jpg (1000x750, 140K)

get some fucking tables for the TVs/Consoles and some fucking chairs, yikes

Attached: 1546267469181.png (600x490, 269K)

This is just fucking sad.

Mostly because I can relate. Me and my friends each bought that shitty access pass thing from EA so we didnt have to pay shit to play BF5. Only did we realize that they made the squads (lobbies) a maximum of 4 persons, so we struggled just to get everyone in the same fucking game and team.

Safe to say, none of my normie friends trusts EA to this day. Actually no-one I know does. It's that bad for them.

Attached: 1550566016591.jpg (808x960, 49K)

don't give up. i was like you 10 years ago. now i'm 31, i'm a doctor, i have a family i can provide for and i even have time to play vidya. no matter what you will become, fight. You will make it
Sorry for your mom and happy birthday, even if late

>no beer or packs of american spirits

Attached: 1541675449941.jpg (600x600, 39K)

You and your friends fucked each other at your lan parties?

Rolling for that Ted Cruz stand-in in spot #3

gimme

>They're all stuck waiting for the game to load

What is Yea Forumss favorite cigarettes to smoke with video games?

Attached: perique.jpg (260x316, 14K)

im so lonely

fucking based user

Attached: 1545850917130.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

What's worse is having friends, all like vidya, we all have our own places and can meet anytime or LAN anytime but they all prefer to play the latest shitfest game over discord. Overwatch, Apex, HoTS, PUBG, etc. All playing together without me cause I never enjoy those awful games

When you're an adult frienship consists of nodding when you spot them across the street. I assure you, you wouldn't want to have those manchildren as friends.

>all this shit for some guy's birthday
>all he wants is a blowjob

>implying it isnt 21

Fucking nice, reminds me of the birthday parties I went to as a kid

Your average sony player.

Does it even need to be asked

Attached: ABF889D8-5DB4-40FF-AD19-4BB264CD7EF3.jpg (1685x2048, 588K)

>those burnt hotdogs

I only smoke the finest cubans

I'll celebrate your birthday with you user

Attached: 1550501534552.png (500x550, 353K)

Looks like the kid will have a great birthday

H-how did a company this diverse fall apart so quickly?!

I'd be pretty hype about this as a kid if I went to someone's birthday with a setup like that tbqh

Daily reminder that the guy who posted that HOLY SHIT THAT'S DOPE!!! post on reddit was doxxed by other redditors and found out to be an actual EA marketer

Attached: 1462052177899.jpg (465x308, 42K)

Iam going to need some context. That sounds way too "Hello fellow kids" to be true.

lmao what?

I actually had very good birthdays as a kid, especially my 8th and 10th bday. None of them were as degenerate and unhealthy as that crap though.

I swear I thought I had the screencap. was in the other anthem thread just hours ago.

Anyways, all they did was going to his post history and they found a fuckton of posts ranging from shilling ME:A, Sims 4, to Anthem. All EA products and its the same "hey guys ignore reviews its actually dope as hell"

only a redditor would dox someone for posting something so innocuous.
good job though

All that technology and nothing in that room worth playing. Sad.

Man, I had birthday parties like that, except they were all at a park or Playground and didn't encourage getting fatter and sheltered.

imagine the smell

So I'm making a website to review games so I can get free games. What's a good domain name?

rolling now

Social gaming is a different beast. You sometimes have to pick a different game to play together. for me and my crew, We play monster hunter worlds. but outside of that game, I play over watch they don't. Another plays quake, no one else does. Another plays rocket league no one else does. ect...

When we find a game we can all hop on and enjoy it's magical, but my measure it only happens about once every 3 years.

come on 8 niggas

>reddit exposes paid shills for this board
>well, shills are actually good, you see, because
holy fuck you're retarded

If it truly is a kid's party and I was about 12, I would love that. An absolutely unhealthy amount and kinds of food but it would still be delicious. Parents must be at least slightly rich to be able to afford all that candy.

all that food for like 5 TV setups has me worried.

this is enough for at least 10 people

You are legitimately autistic.

8 for the love of god.

fuck it give me 1, 6, or 8.

eh not bad, at least I get daddy

too much food

either Rich or have a costco card/SAMS club.

if you bought in bulk that table would cost about 100$ tops.

>Variety bag of chips
>Variety bag of candies
>6 med pizzas
>nacho/snowcone machine (who even eats fucking snowcones? get a soft serve machine you fucks).

assuming you just pulled the TV's out of the other rooms in the house this would be really easy to put together.

But judging from the fact they even went to this length I'd say the kids parents are loaded to some degree (at least living in 2 story house in gated neighborhood tier)

Rollan for 666

gimmie that 9

fuck off

Attached: fuck off redditor faggot.jpg (1444x986, 257K)

>mfw i buy my own cake and eat it myself on my birthday

Attached: 1433719615720.gif (360x270, 2.48M)

I've spent time playing games I hate just to hang out. It's still fun but always better when the game isn't garbage

Gimme that 6

my boi 7

>Brownie fudge sundae from Braums>Cake

What is it about loot shooters that attracts so many white guys in their late 20's to mid 30's?

Aw fuck

Dreams do come true.

my kind of party

here we go m8

This shit looks banging. The only thing it's missing is hookers and blow.

I want 8

Attached: 1549517825562.png (675x675, 115K)

I love that we get to have our secret Braums, coastal fags will never understand

hanging out doing stupid shit with friends is fun. it doens't really matter if it's bad games like fortnite and anthem.

sure, playing good games with your friends would be better, but it's not like you're suddenly going to have a bad time hanging out and eating and stuff just because it happens to be anthem on the screen.

Attached: 877687685768.jpg (1432x1188, 306K)

As much as I hate Fortnite its good to see kids still doing stuff like this. Good vibes.

Attached: 1407635368028.jpg (300x428, 87K)

its a cool idea but the terrible taste in video games and awful choice of snacks and candy make it worthless. hope the kids get some proper exercise afterwards or else they'll just feel like shit, succumbing to so much waste.

nigger

The kid whose birthday this is for is going to grow up to have a massive narcissistic complex.

>capitalism.webm

imagine

If I get 666 i'll commit sedoku live on youtube.

>6 screens
>4 player groups only

1 or 8

1 is cute, she looks nerdy in a good way. 6 is really tall which is nice. and 8 is pretty conventionally attractive.

could use some better food mixed in and a bit less of it, but this kind of thing would have been nice if I had more than 1 friend as a kid

fuck

>12yo Birthday
>7th grader
Preteens were fucking and having bf/gf when I was that age, not throwing kiddie parties and playing fortcraft.

8 or 1 get

Thank God I got gastritis, I never want that kind of crap again in my life.

>Game is fun with friends

Attached: 3e2.jpg (480x712, 18K)

Why the fuck not

Fortune favor the bold, rolling for 8.

EPIC xD

Attached: 1501767042324.jpg (480x818, 57K)

Attached: 1534275303101.png (549x936, 811K)

hoping for an 8

1 is fine if its not a tranny, I kill myself at the rest

Attached: 1550201172951.jpg (1024x1000, 190K)

8 or i kms

zoomers are a wholesome, non-degenerate generation!

nice
KEK

>"what are you doing for your birthday user"
>nothing
>proceed to eat and have fun with family
I like my friends and all, but even as a child I loved to spend time with family on my birthday more than anything. I never understood why people feel the need to be surrounded by others or why they find those photos of people celebrating a birthday with family sad.

Attached: 1548616636788.png (650x555, 569K)

Luck is always on my side.
LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: 1522574390085.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

I miss having lan parties with my friends when I was a kid

Attached: 1499569236532.png (796x1082, 94K)

rolling 8 like every other sane person

oh FUCK

rolling
also fuck captcha

based

Attached: camel.jpg (600x600, 72K)

I would totally fuck doubles,4, and 6. Im into chubby/fat middle aged women especially all tarted up like 4

>moved from Oklahoma as a kid
>no Braums in the south
>anytime I go visit family I eat a brownie fudge sundae every day I'm there
I would suck so many dicks to get a Braums near me and I would become so fucking fat from it

based

What do you mean?
Whats wrong with greeting them (even awkwardly) on the streets?

Imagine wasting all that effort to play a universally agreed bad game

I wish I had more Halo lan parties when I was younger.

lololololol a bunch of these replies and maybe even op dont realize 666 and 1 are the same person

Attached: 1544765496886.png (421x720, 268K)

Check out these triple sixes.

8 is the only good one

MAYBE 1 because she looks like she'd be desperate and motherly

see you and I user are rarities. Ive come to learn that most family members hate each other. it seems foreign and weird to hang out with your family to these people.

I had plenty of birthday parties like that.
Except, y'know, we went outside and played in a bounce house or on trampolines or went swimming and shit, we didn't sit on our fat asses and whip out mommy and daddy's credit cards to buy all the latest microtransactions in the Grand Chase or whatever.
And I'm only 22.

Congrats

Is it because you're an annoying twat that watches anime?

This is a 12 year olds birthday party and he had like 20 kids over.

Fuck you for shitting on some kid, user.

Only white people get annoyed at people watching anime.
And they don't matter.

I went to one of these once and there was a hooker there so whoever won the match would get a round

>tfw have freinds but they only want to play the same game we've been playing for 10 years

I can't imagine putting together a set up like this for a kid's birthday even if I was loaded. I'd be way too worried about spoiling him. I wonder if that means I'd be a bad parent or a good one though.

>all these seething boomer replies

Attached: zoomervsboomer.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Fortnite was the greatest thing to happen to the gaming industry in over a decade. I'm dead serious, it's been a long time since I've seen a new IP have this much broad, sweeping appeal with children that touches them as deeply as it does. I don't play the game and I certainly don't expect I will in any reasonable capacity, but I truly do appreciate what it's doing, reigniting that memetic fire for big dumb cartoonish games I thought was lost in the early 2000s.

These games don't even fuckign support LAN play anymore.

1 or 8 pls.

ahhhh

based cigarette smoker

>she

>Is there anything more cringe than a lan party period?
>grandfather had two PCs and an XBOXHUEG laptop back in the day because he owned a fire sprinkler company and did a lot of CAD
>he got into PC games
>used to play Quake 3 over lan with him and my brothers when we visited back when I was a kid
Yep. Those were the days.

>tfw I'll never smoke Marlboro Reds while playing BFBC2 through the window at my friend's house again

>no kids visible in the background
>a few slices of pizza gone but most untouched
oh god I hope someone came to that party and it wasn't just the one kid and his mom

There is. Having no irl friends is more cringe.

rolling for 5,4,6,8,9

Rolling for 8

I've never seen so many women in one group where not a single one was remotely attractive.

Attached: paul-allen-american-psycho1.jpg (360x152, 12K)

for the glory of satan

junk food for literal years

1 is cute

Attached: tumblr_nehkdxEqc11s5kgq3o1_1280.jpg (960x640, 80K)

>Will never haul 6 pcs over to one house and play Starcraft, Age of Empires 2, Medal of Honor, and Jedi Academy until the sun comes up
>Will never hook up 2 Xbox's to play 8-person Halo 2
I would just pack it up now, user. Those times were absolute glory.

Who said ps4s weren't for gays? Who are they fighting?

.x

>OG PS4s

They'll get to play one mission a day with those loading times, and the wi-fi on those things is atrocious so they might just disconnect.

GIVE ME 8 NIGGA. I LOVE ME SUM COUGAR.

>cheats
>is black
Nigger Jew confirmed

well she does look like a fuckin freak in bed

I'll have a female with a vagina please

Attached: Sampoerna-Mild-Clove-Cigarettes-.jpg (500x500, 43K)

get with the times old man

3 pls

What goes through their heads when they get excited for a Bioware game? Have they only played like one or two games in their lives to have standards that low?

More power to them, God knows Bioware's gonna need all the whales they can reel in if they're gonna miss EA taking them out back.

I bet they had a really fun night. It's really nice their parents did that for them. Yeah, sure it's totally over the top but fuck, that's the kinda vidya birthday with your friends you remember forever.

Normies creep me out man.

why the fuck are you 'worried' that some kids you don't know would have 2x as much food as needed at a birthday party? Jesus christ, get a fucking life, user, stop trying to low-key dunk on some kids because you're the water-only master race.
They're having a nice time, they'll be old and bitter and health conscious like you soon enough.

yo!

>thank god I have a condition that stops me enjoying things so I don't need to have simple self discipline

Please no triples.

fuck it lets roll

>tfw last lanparty with friends was over 10 years ago
>still in touch but everyone lives 4-6h away
>first couples are getting kids
cant wait to become an actual boomer/ fellow kids guy and meet up at age 50 to play cs1.6 with my schoolfriends

Attached: 1533538141681.png (1500x839, 371K)

ro0ll

>all balding

good lord

>all that fucking food

This is hilarious. Are the kids being feed like pigs to be eaten or something?
Good god, I'm glad my parents cared about my health.

I want to nut on Ben Franklin's 5head

Attached: 1550070243997.jpg (2880x2778, 221K)

No kidding. Not to mention you could probably get a healthier (relatively speaking anyway) pizza from your local supermarket.

imagine the smell

Attached: ameriblob.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Will gladly take 1 or 8

Attached: 2345.png (1439x1079, 982K)

8 is the only bangable one.

black man here, I already shave bald and look damn good with it too

>MFW a part for me was just a few buds coming over and playing fucking smash bros all night.
>This.

Fuckin spoiled ass kids.

and here we observe a den of soi-men. note the complete lack of females in the colony

go rob a liquor store, blackie

ill have an 8

FARK

8 or 7

zzzap

>food on table
>monitors on floor
wtf

I could go without most of that stuff, but hot damn I could go for a snow cone.

Attached: 1542252802929.jpg (459x452, 69K)

>two of them are balding basedboys
kek

marlboros blue of course

Attached: 1538519118632.png (498x594, 122K)

1 looks cute

I'm the only one of my friends with a full head of hair. I feel like an outcast sometimes

8 is so hot she looks out of place, what's her deal

Unironically I think the kid's mom is based for setting up something so huge just because her son likes a vidya

lmfao

>Wasting money on cigs
For what purpose?

Attached: 1547835964185.png (680x848, 518K)