They see me floppin' they hatin'

They see me floppin' they hatin'

Attached: qsoQFxY_d.jpg (640x700, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2q_IAGw5hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>$39 bucks.
Anyone want to be honest and say they paid over $50-$100 for it yet. Or is everyone still in denial and ashamed and refuse to accept they bought without thinking like 76

Attached: lol.gif (160x270, 864K)

I KNOW, I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

Attached: 6.jpg (598x487, 85K)

>imploding those will sell even at a day one discount
o i am laffin

Attached: 1507325144426.jpg (560x511, 27K)

all these triple A blunders are calculated failures to make retail stores crash and usher in a new digital-only world

Attached: 1511740799376.png (256x256, 30K)

I never followed this game's development. Was it supposed to be some big smash hit?

I've heard one or two normie co-workers talking about how excited they were for it.

>Rich, penny counter baby boomer fuck that invested in EA.
>Talking about this NEW AND AMAZING VIDEO GAME
>You're a spoiled old bitch and dumb as a fucking door knob.
>Its not that you don't get it, its that you don't want to get it.
>People show interest in this new Nintendo called Anthem.
>Put 300 trillion dollars down on marketing.
>Want payment back on your investment as soon as possible because you don't know how these nintendos work.
>Demand that they get it out by an unreasonable dead line.
>Game is forced out lacking content, buggy, and runs like shit.
>Fuck, why is nobody buying Anthem?
>Don't they know I'm entitled to their money!?
Literally every fucking year with this shit.

Attached: 1389221262258.gif (500x375, 475K)

Here lies BioWare, lived long enough to see itself become the villain
F

They might as well made it f2p

People good with money are absolutely horrible with anything artistic

AAA are normally priced at 69,99€ in Germany at launch, while some stores go down to something like 65-59€ as the best deal in town.

I give it 2-3 weeks. It'll be $40 here too

I just subbed to the 15$ monthly origin service for 1 month. I don’t plan on playing the game long term.

I can almost guess you the trannies who come over here bought this at full price

Anyone on this board that buys EA games needs to fucking leave.

WTF fake i was at media market today and they charged 69 euro

RIP bioware we knew ye well
my bet is the studio will get the axe and whoever doesn't get fired will work on apex or get merged with another studio

Attached: throw-out-the-trash.jpg (350x350, 20K)

It's euros, nigga

IF YOU BUY ANY GAMES FROM EA YOU ARE THE CANCER KILLING GAMING AND NEED TO SOD OFF

If you buy from an Ubisoft studio that DOES NOT produce Rayman you are also killing gaming and can kindly sod off.

Shit game tastes are not allowed on this fucking board and will not be tolerated.

Fine it is 39 euros. Did you pay full price for it also?

No, and I think the AAA games should cost not more than 40€, not 60 or FUCKING 70 as EA wanted to push for with Anthem.
Like really, fuck EA, they really wanted to sell that shit for 70€ originally.

If it’s such a flop, any of you guys wanna buy a physical copy for me?

check your dms

Dude EA are the traitors of gaming that can murder and kill any game, game company or legacy. No matter what. I know you understand and others understand EA's betrayal way even before ME and such. It is the stupid and new faggots that suck EA cock. That are keeping EA going on a slaughter spree.

80 year old white boomers in charge of anything modern is a mistake.

How about me, user?

Despite all that has gone wrong, I still want Dragon Age 4.

Attached: Dragon-Age-Origins-Profiles-Dwarven-Drunkard-Oghren.jpg (600x338, 45K)

>I still want Dragon Age 4.
You are a glutton for punishment. Aren't you. Or you like Elf cock.

I agree, but so are the most vidya companies right now, EA, Actiblizz, Tencent, even the beloved valve.

Only game i can think of that i have ever bought from either of those was watch_dogs, well after launch and possibly second hand.

I don't have an interest in this. No idea what it's even about.

>but so are the most vidya companies right now
Yes this is a truth no one can deny.

Attached: Harbingers.jpg (1000x1300, 713K)

The only thing that brings me happiness is watching 100+ million dollar AAA games crash and burn.

Attached: 1550693404109.gif (287x270, 3.9M)

>still buying bioware
>still buying activision
>still buying bethesda
>still buying ubisoft
>still buying EA
If this is you, stop immediately and get help.

>No idea what it's even about.
Gay's, Minorities and Robots.

>Yea Forumstards believing themselves to be smarter than big videogame companies
If you were the head honcho of one of those companies you would make an even worse mistake.
I know I would.

>don't release games in an unplayable state
>remove token nigger and fag characters
>include waifus
How hard could it be?

So Anthem is Battleborn 2.0? RIP Bioware.

Thanks for proving my point.

Attached: E28A6B8D-08AA-4B00-88C3-E29EE0BB64EF.jpg (1024x593, 43K)

fuck you I don't do what you tell me

How does a game go straight to bargain bin? I don't get it

Jews aren't white and niggers are ugly

name 3 games that failed and had either of those 3 points

Put about 30hours into Anthem so far. Quite long winded to get to the good stuff at endgame level. But still enjoying it so far

The way that gif loops is very pleasing

It's $55 in Australia already, which is under $40 US .

The Senran Kagura games.
Quake Champions

After Andromeda I can't Imagine anyone paying that much.

There's no way it's a flop like that.

Also it’s only £25 on Kinguin with the auto codes from Honey

At what price point WOULD you buy Anthem?

$10

Senran Kagura still releases games.
as for Quake Champions, it had techical difficutlies out the ass when it launched, it still does infact.

You know, this game was originally designed to be PACKED full of microtransactions, like almost every part of the game had microtransaction functionality. Then the EA battlefront lootbox fiasco happened and they realised it wasn't gonna fly so they delayed anthem to "fix" all the microtransaction functionalities.
This game deserves no remorse, believe me.

>EA is going to crash and burn during your lifetime

WEW

This is not meant as a troll or anything.

I genuinely wouldn't take it if someone would throw it at me.

Attached: 1549919225504.jpg (604x604, 133K)

>Senran Kagura still releases games.
Trash games, and now they're in trouble thanks to Sony censorship taking
>as for Quake Champions, it had technical difficulties out the ass when it launched
Not really. It was pretty much functional.

You turn: name three recent games that became successful by removing minorities

I haven't given EA money in over a decade and I don't intend to anytime soon.

>EA
wouldn't play even if they paid me

>Oh shit, our multi-million dollar AAA game is garbage, what should we do
>*Breaks Apex Emergency case
By the way y'all a bunch of hippocrates.

YOU HAVE BEEN A FOOL TO YOURSELF

Honestly, 10 bucks or so. But only If I have the guarantee that I can sell it back for more if I don't like it wich is most likely going to happen.

This, I honestly dont get how you would willingly give money to EA nowadays.

Show bussy and well think about it

>By the way y'all a bunch of hippocrates.
We're not even discussing medicine, idiot.

Attached: Hippocrates.jpg (408x600, 89K)

>Trash games
Doesn't matter what you think they still sell, Sony censorship won't change it either
>It was pretty much functional.
lol

Kingdom Come
World War 3
Metro Exodus

I wouldn't
Now that I have an actual job that takes a lot of time each day, I value the time aspect of a $60 game more than those $60

>At what price point WOULD you buy Anthem?
I don't want it. Even if it was fucking free.

>Kingdom Come
Crowfunded project. Those don't count because they have no money to lose. Even something like Mighty No. 9 can be called successful due to that

>World War 3
>Metro Exodus
>Successful

>By the way y'all a bunch of hippocrates.
Only a person that has tasted Apex seamen says this

history repeating itself

I was prepared to buy it at $60, but fortunately for me they released a demo and changed my mine.

it could be free and i would not give a single fuck
its not even worth creating an origin account for

Kingdom Come sold 1 million copies, WW3 about half a million. Metro is a top seller on epic games store. Not bad for them all being AA titles.

you retard, there have been 7 senran games now. it stands to reason that they have been successful enough to warrant sequels.

>Metro is a top seller on epic games store.
Is that really saying much? What would actually be able to compete with it? EGS seems to be the new "lol no games."

Its so weird how the executives shoot themselves in the foot like this. How many flops does it take to get to the center of the problem?

I don't think EA will kill Bioware, at least not yet. People have been saying they're right about to die for 6 fucking years now. EA probably doesn't want more bad press by killing Bioware at this point. Dragon Age will come out, will probably be shit and Bioware's shambling carcass will survive another day.

It's not that games need to "remove" minorities. Just don't shoehorn them in to meet some sort of diversity quota.

I don't think so. I think EA will shut down bioware. just look at what they have released since the EA acquisition.

Mass effect 2
Dragon age 2
Mass effect 3
ToR
Inquisition
Andromeda
Anthem

Things have steadily gotten worse for them game after game after game. Mass effect 3 turned most of the hard core fans against them. Not sure if Inquisition is good, I've heard mixed things. Andromeda pissed on Mass effect some more, Destroying all faith left in the franchise. Anthem is over just a steaming pile of shit, with little redeeming qualities. ToR needs no mention.

It's pretty much over, they have tarnished their reputation for being the authority on Western RPG games. EA is better to dissolve them and move their talent to other studios they own.

>I don't think EA will kill Bioware, at least not yet.
basically we have one more DA game and ME game. And they are dead. If they are still alive after that. Then in all honesty Bioware will be the literal Husks of The Reapers (EA) they created in the first place. ironic really.

>move their """"talent"""" to other studios they own
What talent?

I'm a dad and have a salaried 50ish hour week job. I have limited time in the week for my gaming hours and I choose games I can commit to over longer periods of time that only need an hour at most of my attention per day. I often I feel my perspective on gaming isn't voiced even though I know there's a fair amount of my demographic out there.

I'm not looking for a game that can sustain 30+ hours per week of play; I'm not a streamer who chooses games based upon their potential for streamable revenue. I'm looking for a game that can surprise me, maintain my attention, and keep me coming back with only a small time investment. I feel like most youtubers & reviewers act like a new video game has to give us as much hours of activity as a job. And, frankly, I find that ridiculous.

So, for me, Anthem is a good fit. I can be patient with it because I'm not going to blast through the content in a Monster/Red Bull fueled three day binge. I can be patient to let it grow as a game because I'm not in a hurry to see everything.

About ten hours in my favorite mode is Freeplay. It fits my lifestyle. I appreciate being able to wander around the map, harvest resources at my leisure, engage in World Events, and then muck around with my Javelins' cosmetics.

There's not denying that aspects of Anthem are undercooked and underdeveloped. But, you know what? People like me have the time to watch the game grow because we're not rushing around from game to game every month.

Big, if true

go away normie

>Not sure if Inquisition is good, I've heard mixed things.
It was pretty bad. Felt like a real chore to play through. The characters were annoying. The crafting shit was annoying. The MP was pretty bad coming after Mass Effect 3s excellent MP sans the vanilla controls. The level design was also awful and made going around really boring. I remember liking only one area or two and wondering how anyone could've made that vertical desert level and think it was a good idea.
But yeah. This game was probably make or break. Andromeda didn't murder them either, though. I could see them being forced to make a battle royal.
Fellow parentlancer here...this game seems right about my speed as well.

Thing is, Dragon Age Inquisiton got high review scores, won game of the year award and sold extremely well. I think EA will gladly let Bioware make Dragon Age 4, but destroy them if it flops.

I'm sure they have SOME programmers and artists that are talented or would be of better use on other projects.

Bioware is a large studio I don't to say they have ZERO talented workers.

That's a lot of words just to say "i like singleplayer games". You have a mountain of better options to spend your time on.

>69,99€
is video game a hobby solely for the rich there?

Attached: 1550837695252.png (439x429, 83K)

>I could see them being forced into making a battle royale

You see, I can't.

They have to own at least a few studios that have reputation for making good shooting games.

We need to change the way we review these type of games. We know things are going to change. We know things will improve. We can’t expect game companies to constantly be powerhouses of perfection. If we are going to have games as service, we need to change reviews to reflect that.

I agree, I think bioware will be given more chances. but I'd have to believe that Shutting them down or "re-arranging their assets" is already being discussed.

If EA had it their way they would buy CDprojekt and give Bioware the Axe immediately.

They'd be better off axing the whole lot. How can you discern who the actually talented ones are or aren't? You would expect them to have the talented ones in leading positions, but that same "talent" is what has produced garbage game after garbage game.
The truth is, there is no talent left in that studio.

Not even for free. "Looter Shooter" are a complete waste of time. You have to be a neet with OCD to enjoy that kind of garbage.

Good point.

it's a destiny clone with ugly people in the advertisements

I'm not going to buy a game that I don't like because it's a dollar, user.
Come join us over in /r/RedditDads for many like minded parentlancers. All genders and identifiers welcome. We aren’t all about the grind but about gaming with and around family.

wat
no
fuck off
fucking retard

nice story, no one cares.
>>>resetera

I bought Titanfall 2, it was a good game that EA only ruined by releasing it at the worst time

Attached: 1550353058511.jpg (634x382, 46K)

this is a direct copypasta from reddit and this board fell for it. holy shit

I would just like to thank everyone at Bioware and anyone who helped bring Anthem into this world. I am assuming that someone from Bioware is looking over this Sub to find feedback so that is why I am putting it here.

For all your blood, sweat and tears. For all the sleep lost and any strain working so hard might have on any relationship of any kind. For all your hard work over the last 6 or so years, I thank you. Wholeheartedly, I cannot put into words how much appreciate all of you, no matter how little your role.

All the hate from the critics and youtubers has to be somewhat stressful or disheartening to some of you (after all this project has taken up a large portion of your life) and to that I say; the hate is just from a vocal minority, please remember that. The quiet majority could not be more excited, I know you know how much we have wanted this for so long. We are all titanically grateful you even decided to do this at all.

Again thank you.

Publicly traded stock needs to be outlawed.

anyone else get really excited when an EA game flops?

not just because fuck EA, but because they might also kill the studio and we get even more people who hate EA

YOUUU
DON'T WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU

Attached: 1536954245294.gif (484x413, 647K)

WHAT I'M SAYING IS
THIS IS THE ANTHEM
THROW ALL YOUR HANDS UP

Attached: 1455609779085.gif (390x316, 671K)

Hello freelancers!

We all know how the reviews are going, and we know that the 6-7 / 10 scores are justified (even tho a lot of the reviews could be researched a bit better). That being said - this game does NOT deserve to be 0-bombed by a hatemob who is out to just shit all over it.

A lot of us like the game and see its potential while also admitting its flaws - so head over to metacritic and do your part! Give it a fair review so that we can have an actual user representation of this game!

>Got this or battlefield V as an option to het for free with my purchase of a 2060

>Battlefield is shit surely Anthem is better.

>It's not.
>It's worse

Kill me

This is my favorite game ever. The graphics are wow, the loot is just fucking awesome, and I’ll for sure play this game for the next five years, maybe even more.

After coming home from school today I threw everything around my home in a frenzy, just to try to reach my PC as quickly as possible. I’ve never been more mesmerized by a video game in my life.

IDK what you’re all talking about but this game right here is a gem. It has a very few amount of problems but this game is going to SHIT on Destiny and Division 2, no competition.

Oh and I may get flamed but this game has a nice coat of polish!

See you all out there! I’m about to go soak up some more Anthem! ;3

>I think bioware will be given more chances.
No. Unless by some miracle someone else anyone and not EA take over. We shouldn't now. It is too late. Just watch from the side lines, the fire to big now to be put out. Don't be that guy please.

Attached: YDR.jpg (424x324, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2q_IAGw5hA
I am ready for another shit show, i genuinely miss dragon age shitposting.

this is literally the western equivalent of that valkyira chronicles 4 webm except instead of a girl with giant tits in a bikini its a giant bara monster cock

You all are going to stop posting reddit copypasta right now or i'm going to make the death of battleborn look like a fucking joke.

Attached: 1505375656916.jpg (469x505, 43K)

The state of modern gaming

Attached: 8389C42A-BE1B-412E-BF4E-6617E6195B2C.jpg (750x620, 201K)

What about dead space and titanfall?

Dead Space was more than a decade ago. It's time to let go.

Why would you play this when warframe exists? Any reason other than "My favorite pastime is flushing money down the toilet"?

>Looter Shooter Games.
It is like he is proud of Lootboxes and hell bet takes great pride in purchasing M/T. Jesus.

Attached: Ramsey Bolton.jpg (600x601, 38K)

>What about dead space
Dude. Just move on. Please you have too. It's over, those times are gone.

Attached: grinding teeth.gif (362x414, 1.03M)

25$/hr income for players

Attached: 69D9C38B-A9B3-4B75-8CF7-181D4BFE3967.jpg (750x1044, 192K)

How would we know if we dont visit that shithole? Why do YOU know, redditnigger

Dont ask me how I know but that tester come gameplay designer split before the launch of anthem.
When even the trannys see the writing in the wall and bail you know you are in trouble.

The cope Isreal

Not him, but all I did was highlight the first paragraph and "search google for." It's not 2005, lad. We have the technology.

MAYBE IM FOOLISH

MAYBE IM BLIND

The EA theme song

"Don't put your blame on me"

That tranny is now working on Dauntless

>It's not 2005, lad. We have the technology.
You think we couldn't do that in 2005?

Attached: Lost my shit..gif (384x372, 1.85M)

SEETHING game dev

With Chrome specifically? No. No we couldn't.

Well considering Warframe is free, they would have to give me 10$ to play it.

Attached: 897346987.jpg (640x621, 45K)

I got Destiny 2 for free and I haven't touched it once nor do I plan on installing it any time soon, maybe never. I care even less about Anthem. Not sure I could even be paid to play the game let alone take time to install it.

You'll see it in dollar store bins in six months.
Fuck EA.

Attached: mads.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

I tried to convince a couple of my shit taste friends to avoid this but they refuse to listen to me anymore because apparently I'm too negative. Hope they enjoy wasting their money, same shit happened with Andromeda, and FO76, and Destiny 2, and a bunch of other games. I've given up they can just enjoy wasting their money, there's no getting through to these people they insist on buying shit games. Worst part is they eventually agree that it was bad and stop playing it after a bit but they still insist on buying every new AAA shitheap every time.

Attached: cmptr_cyndaq.png (446x460, 112K)

Jesus this shows how fucking lazy we have become. In 2005 you had to hunt for that shit. Now
>Type in chrome or whatever and bingo there it is.
It has just lost the fun in it all.

Runs like fucking ass considering it's nowhere close to the scale of any BR, frame drops make it worse when something is happening.

destiny 2 is actually good now, granted it took a year+ of fixes and dlc

If it’s an origin title like Anthem than I’m only willing to pay $10, no more. If it was on steam than the max would be $20. I’ve learned to be cheap and Jewish with my money.

I was being lazier. Do you know how many hotpockets i'd have to eat if I moved my hand up to the top of the screen every time I wanted to search for something? That's far too much wasted energy.

Attached: google.png (1043x90, 15K)

not even at free. show them absolutely zero support to purge these retards

Hi alternate reality me. Literally everyone I know who plays games is trying to defend anthem. I've just accepted they don't care about wasting money.

Attached: D0D21IVWoAA6Qqz.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1536, 523K)

>Goodwill
This is actually depressing.

$10. I never buy a game for more than that.

Yes. Remember dragon age inquisition? That was a flop because it was biowares b team. The a team was doing this, for years and years. Ea bought physical Times Square ads for this sack of shit.

Wouldn't play it for free because it doesn't look fun

I want another tortanic too.

Ok I know this has nothing to do with the actual subject and is just loosely tied to the fact that it's EA and songs. But I can't fucking stand EA's marketing choices for songs. They either use these songs as so on nose you can't breathe symbolism
>I'M ONLY HUMAN GET IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO MAKE DECISIONS IN MASS EFFECT AND YOU'LL MAKE MISTAKES AND YOU'RE LIKE ONLY HUMAN....AFTER ALL
>7 NATION ARMY, GET IT BECUASE ITS WW1 AND THERE'S LIKE A LOT OF NATIONS INVOLVED
Or remix older songs in such horrid fashion that it reminds me of that fad from early 00's where shitty rapers were remixing older rock songs.

Add this on how they redo the sound effects in promotional material to have this underwater bass heavy effect and it actively makes me hate their products before they're even released.

It doesn't matter if it was F2P. Modern day looter/shooters do not appeal to me in anyway.

>paying anything EA
EA been shit since PS2 era with their constant spamming of Need For Fast Furious and FIFA.

At least they helped as goodwill. lol.

>going from making a destiny rip off to a monster hunter rip off
Kek, it wasnt that long ago xer left the studio. What fucking game designing can it do there? Game is already way past the gameplay design stage.

Fill the diversity quota while posting on Twitter and drinking soýlent

They seriously went overboard with the effects in this game holy shit.

Attached: ....png (1234x614, 1.01M)

Only if the game deserves to flop. And the devs deserve it. And especially if the ad people deserve it.

Seeing a giant racist like manheer blame gamer gate for the state of da,I. Or bf5 staff try to tell actual ww2 vets that they’re bigots for thinking the game was stupid, and then eating shit. Or tortanic

That’s some high grade v shalenfreude

Had to put the word white in there huh libtard?

We need a gay sex variant of this copypasta.

What a bigot. Try your luck with manheer

Is this faster than andromeda?

Maybe free if it's still locked to Origin. If it was on Steam, maybe $10.
Takes quite a bit to get me to download a new launcher, and I'd probably only play it out of curiosity.

>HI I'M EPILEPSY DON'T MIND ME GOING TO FUCK UP YOUR SHIT.

Attached: Free epelipsy.gif (570x300, 948K)

This
I don't blame the shareholders in this case though.

I bet they will keep bioware as a shadow of its former self to make a mass effect gacha.

Put it for free on a usb stick. I'm not wasting bandwith on it or going to the effort of plugging my disc drive in.

same thing with my old friends
they defended battlefront 2 and pre-ordered (same issue, im too 'negative' about EA) it
by the time it came out and the massive shit show that followed i wasn't friends with em anymore. i doubt they thought it was a good game lol.

shit needs to be 5$

i'd rather wait for it to eventually go free to play when EA needs to inevitably cut losses

So how long before PapaEA takes BioWare outback with a shotgun? Anthem flopping will make it inevitable.

>6 million
>6
>million
>in a month

GG no re bioware

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22-23-34-13~2.png (1440x2147, 760K)

How does Bioware continue to find new ways to flop harder? Just when you think they can't shit out something worse than Andromeda...

I wouldn't even play it for free if I had to use Origin

COMING SOON TO A LANDFILL NEAR YOU!

Male elves created the double-sided dildo, no one is interested in them for their "cocks".

It's not really about price, it's about time. $60 isn't that much, honestly, but I wouldn't buy Anthem right now for even a few bucks. It's just not worth playing right now. If the game does survive and gets long term updates, it's going to have to be completely worked and rebalanced and so on. Things might get less tedious, there might be more content to play overall. Loading times might get removed or decreased even more, it might run better. So on and so forth.

I'm not saying that will happen, that it's even likely to happen, but just that the game is either going to die or get better. Or get worse and then die. Right now it's not worth playing either way. You're not missing out on anything if it were to disappear tomorrow. And hey, maybe it'll get better, and then be worthwhile. Just go play something else in the mean time.