Ok so let me get this straight

Ok so let me get this straight.

From what i can understand. Chrom is one of Marth's children. Chrom's daughter is Lucina, Lucina's grandfather is Marth and Lucina's mother is Robin, but canonically speaking, Robin is a man.
So Lucina actually has two fathers.

Is this actually right or am i missing something?

Attached: chromooga.png (610x622, 140K)

And yet they all look young.

>Lucina's grandfather is Marth
There's a 2000 year gap between Shadow Dragon and Awakening
> Lucina's mother is Robin
NOPE! It's obviously Sumia

Awakening is just a poorly written piece of shit that killed the original games

Okay, Marty is Lucinas greatx1000 grandfather, Chrom is her father and depending on which Robin you go with, he either fucks FRobin or he fucks Sumia with M Robin being his best bro

>Smashfags

Play Shadow Dragon, Heroes of Light and Shadow, and then Awakening in that order.

Robin can be either male or female and Chrom can marry a number of women, all of which still birth the same Lucina.
The Lucina in Smash can be either MRobin's wife or FRobin's daughter. Marth is just Chrom's ancestor by a thousand years and not a close relative.
All FE games are garbage.

>marth is a far ancestor of chrom and lucina

>Chrom is Lucinas father

>Lucina has no canon mother as in fe chrom can marry whoever the player wants to marry

>Robin has no canon appearance. They’re known as the avatar for the player. Their default appearance for both male and female robin is used in promotional material and smash. The player can make female robin marry chrom.

Time travel, they aren't all from the same period of time.

>Chrom is one of Marth's children
Descendant.
>Chrom's daughter is Lucina
Yes.
>Lucina's grandfather is Marth
Ancestor.
>and Lucina's mother is Robin
There's no canon mom for Lucina, Robin is just the most popular one.
>but canonically speaking, Robin is a man
Robin doesn't have a canon gender.

based

No play SD and NM but don't touch Awakening

People who try to establish canon for self contained stories are retarded.

The shadow dragon remake is garbage that no one should play ever, and the original hasn't aged well.

>play Fire Emblem

No chance, Scholomance

Attached: bone phone.jpg (515x624, 290K)

>NOPE! It's obviously Sumia
God Sumia was trash. Just an utter fucking waste of space like most Awakening characters, you'd think they'd put more effort into the Lord's breeding sow
unironically Olivia is the best choice since Inigo gets a little character development even if its inconsistent and mostly copy pasted like most of Awakening. Less telling with him though since he has so few father options

Attached: Deal with it nerd.jpg (480x640, 77K)

Ike is a chad

That's Awakening not SD

Go away, Soren.

*mary sue

>Home: Drugdral

>Yea Forums likes the gay character
Based

shut up Lethe

Awakening was garbage, but somehow actually playable garbage. Still nothing like the games that preceded it.
I don't know how you could stand Shadow Dragon's art, the fact that classes don't matter in it or any of the shit maps. I just hated it, it was horrible by modern FE standards.
By comparison, I'd say Echoes did a better job.

Yeah, a gay furfag, what a chad

chrom is marth's ancestor. robin isn't in a canon relationship with anyone because the last time FE made optional pairings canon (FE5) the fanbase flipped their shit. the best you get is "implied" stuff like roy and lilina.

Why is Fire Emblem so gay

Attached: 32e6843682514225dcdf4eb38524183e.jpg (1119x897, 144K)

That picture is from like 2015 by an insane man

>he doesn't pair Chrom with Olivia
I bet you wish your Lucina did damage.
And your Inigo, for that matter.

Attached: olivia.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Echoes is good save for the boring maps. But at least I can line up in a pro football power set and trample my opponents in it.

>but somehow actually playable garbage
no one can actually think this. Awakening is dogshit through and through and shits all over the original games
infinite reclassing
>broken pair up
>poorly designed shitty maps the second worst in the series
>major skill imbalance, most are dogshit outside of OP ones like galeforce
>no tactical skill, game is EP focused and all about tanking
>rout is the only objective
>children are broken as fuck
>Robin is broken as fuck
>L+ is artificial difficulty until Robin starts snowballing and you get Morgan
>terrible armor design
>shit tier characters, even more so then usual for FE
>3D models lack fucking feet

>I don't know how you could stand Shadow Dragon's art
>muh artstyle
Literally looks better than Awakening with it's garbage 3d models and shit character design
>the fact that classes don't matter in it
This isn't Awakening
>any of the shit maps
Low quality bait, 3/10. Almost as bad as Awakening. SD is a actual trpg

Echoes didn't do anything better, it's a piece of shit made for incels who can't into trpgs

Attached: 1550809812003.jpg (199x239, 27K)

Echoes is my favorite since RD, madmen actually remade fucking Gaiden which has always been the black sheep of Fire Emblem. Kinda sucks they were too faithful in some areas (maps) but all in all I'm shocked modern Fire Emblem did something like this

Attached: 392px-White_Wing_Sisters_Gaiden_Manual.png (392x479, 195K)

>Echoes is good
yeah if you ignore the dimwit maps, and the shit mechanics, and the broken AI, and the mediocre repetitive music, and the crappy story, and the awful characters, and the recycled animations, and the eye bleeding art, and the stupid twirl the MC do at the beginning of the the PP it's really fine.

Attached: 1550878750476.png (464x578, 136K)

>broken AI
That's literally
LITERALLY
every Fire Emblem ever, the AI always fucking sucks and they're all easily exploitable

Homosexuality is a mental illness, FEfags have a mental illness. Put two and two together

Robin is Lucina's daddy alright

Attached: 12.jpg (614x715, 108K)

>Game is bad because the art is ugly
>Game has map design and shit classes which isn't true and only a brainlet that didn't play it would say that
>Horrible by modern FE standards even though SD is better than liteally every modern FE game except for Conquest
>My precious Echoes may be a terrible game but it's pretty so it's good
This post represents everything bad about the FE fanbase.

Why does this dude cause so much butthurt?
Is it legit because people think Ike's gay and can't have a descendant?
I'm currently midway through my first PoR playthrough and I have yet to see Ike act gay

Attached: priam.png (2000x3137, 2.22M)

Both FE5 and FE14CQ have decent AI which should have been a series standard by now.

Attached: 1550858964454.gif (333x187, 1.08M)

He disregards pussy when the shop keeper lady tries to flirt with him.

>Echoes is my favorite since RD,
Yikes. Imagine liking a bad game

They really dial the homoeroticism up to 11 in Radiant Dawn

>except for Conquest
*and New Mystery

NM is not modern

Okay memes aside, Lucina has no canonical mother nor does Robin have a canonical gender. It's all up to the player.

>dimwit maps
bit of a shame they kept the wide open xbox huge maps I'll give you that
>shit mechanics
all around improvement over the original, no stupid pair ups or anything either
>broken AI
Broken how? Just the same shitty zerg shit all FEs have
>music
Music is solid, Awakening has the worst music in the franchise
>story
Alm's side is good, Celica's gets pretty stupid
>awful characters
better than Fates or Awakening's characters. Better art too
>recycled animations
They've more or less used the same animations for Awakening, Fates, and Echoes

Attached: 1496279590642.jpg (789x1085, 186K)

Fuck you Sumia is a good girl.

How is it not????

Sumia has marriage precedence to Chrom in the even of no S rank pussy, married in opening vid, and the video where she saves him at the fort is called "lovebirds"

>all around improvement....
hahahahahahaha

>Magic not scaling with skill making the stats completely worthless on casters and the skill list for the characters is completely random. Magic takes off HP, which is a cool concept but HP pools are so bloated it doesn't even matter, and white mages also take off HP so you infinite heal off each other and just raise exp all day and staffs are infinite too so you can spam shit like warp and other OP spells all day
>AI makes decisions that make it seem like the AI is broken
>cantors are the worst gimmick ever created
>you get to use all the characters on the first time through and a lack of branching classes means that everyone always ends up the exact same. Combine that with very slow grinding and a number of very bad maps and replay value is extremely low for a FE game
>UI is a step backwards with the weird detailed forecast, no grouping the same items together, no mini map on the bottom screen during battles, dungeon map is poorly designed, and choosing aesthetics over information on the status screen, UI doesn't show Critical Hit rates, Dodge rates, and Avoid rates
>dread fighters are OP
>Armors are total garbage
>weapon skills are a nerf to damage because of a lack of double attack and only needing one point speed higher
>the absurd amount of food items you're given makes stamina meaningless, even if you don't want to hobble your ass to a Mila statue, which is easy as shit to do, you can just say fuck it and use up flours or bread until you get there
>Healers being broken as shit makes continuous health not matter, just have Genny invoke and psychic everyone while the enemies are battling the soldiers. especially pointless if you have Tatiana who can just fortify everyone at once
>every single map and placement of the enemies are the same for each enemy.
>there are almost zero incentives or rewards in dungeons other than clearing it for exp, stat fountains, or getting to a mila statue to promote someone

Attached: 1550802254588.jpg (149x220, 10K)

If anything it feels more like when they push the male Robin angle, it's so that Robin is Lucina's spouse. If it's female robin then it's Robin x Chrom because Chrom can skip supports and FRobin+Chrom's supports is one of the worst.

Otherwise, Lucina doesn't really have anyone she leans toward marrying if it's not male Robin. The closest is like, Gerome because of the mask thing, and he doesn't get pushed at all.

FE AI is utterly predictable and easy to manipulate on purpose because the series is almost a puzzle game instead of a strategy or tactics game. A more proficient and unpredictable "good" AI would make playing the games a shitfest with permadeath.

Based

>God Sumia was trash.
Cringe

>no resource management due to infinite durability and free marks and supplies given every, every force random encounter gives the player 100 marks
>game has no progression, with Killing Bows being the best weapon in the game and they are mid tier weapons promoting the player to not use higher tiers since they can't compete with it and due to the shit forging mechanics reduces weight/increase MT/hit for free rather than previous games where you have to make a choice with the gold you were using to increase three different factors for decision making
>pegs and mages don't get a 3rd promotion making their effectiveness drop heavy during the mid to late game and doesn't contribute much in the first place unless you are a bad player
>You still have to seek out a Mila's Servant to change your class, with no options to do so in towns
>archers are completely broken with things like trance shot and hunters volley, 5(?)-range doubling with bonus crit, can literally OHKO enemies from halfway a cross the map, there is a major skill imbalance in the game
>There are only two difficulty settings, Normal and Hard. All hard does is change enemy stats and levels but not by much, however this has the side-effect of giving player units slightly more experience than in Normal Mode, compared to games like FE7HHM with enemies having higher stats, differing inventories, and there are more of them. The composition of enemies can also vary greatly, requiring different strategies altogether to approach them. In many chapters, the number of deployment slots is reduced, giving the player fewer units to work with, and less gold in total. Or FE12 Lunatic with higher stats, maximum weapon levels, and enemies can have higher level weapons such as Silver Swords and Bolganone much earlier, different inventories and positions.

And yet outside material never go around to mentioning Lucina's mother. She never gets more scenes than other Chrom's wives when they get married. The game never goes out my way to deter me from marrying Sumia myself.

Haha, wrong again, it's actually Cordelia.

Attached: 1545037335261.jpg (4000x3000, 1.93M)

Awakening started modern FE

Turning down obvious thots =/= gay

Play Fire Emblem Heroes!

Attached: 117.png (400x400, 211K)

>Proceeds to have no endings with any girls but has two with two guys
:thinking

>marrying your daughter

Attached: 1538857553897.png (680x680, 562K)

>>Magicy
Staff exp has shit gains and has always been ripe for abuse in games with set exp gains for them. Tatina is a level 1 sage and she only starts with 28 hp hardly "bloated"
>>AI makes decisions that make it seem like the AI is broken
So AI is shitty? Like in Fire Emblem either give specific examples or fuck off
>>cantors are the worst gimmick ever created
Summoners can be annoying I guess, I only ever had issues on the boat
>>you get to use all the characters on the first time through
Villagers (which you get 5 of) have tons of branches and you can pitchfork people into villagers
>>UI doesn't show Critical Hit rates, Dodge rates, and Avoid rates
how the fuck doesn't the screen show hit rates? It's only avoid and regen in Gaiden/Echoes
>>dread fighters are OP
yes they are
>>Armors are total garbage
Armors always suffer due to poor move, but if you reclass an armor with a pitchfork they rape due to insane defense they've gained
>>weapon skills are a nerf to damage
you can't always double attack and some are situational use
>>the absurd amount of food items you're given makes stamina meaningless, even if you don't want to hobble your ass to a Mila statue, which is easy as shit to do, you can just say fuck it and use up flours or bread until you get there
pointless mechanic I'll give you
>>Healers being broken
Titania is late game, invoke is seriously nerfed since Gaiden, and healing everyone at once doesn't help your action economy when you now have someone dedicated to healing Tatiana and you can have someone bite it still after or during the enemy's turn
>>every single map and placement of the enemies are the same for each enemy.
>>there are almost zero incentives or rewards in dungeons
Items too dickwad, and exp, stats, and promotions are enough of an incentive

>Broken how?
They are literally retarded and just conga into you, those near death just ignore everything .Take FE5 where the enemy AI does shit like using canto to their advantage, or flyers move in zig zag patterns to bait the player out. Or CQ Lunatic where the enemy uses its skills and dual attacks against the player. Echoes AI is just that fucking dumb.
>Music is solid
It's trash. It's barely above shovelware quality. Doesn't help it doesn't use its score at all like having unique themes for each encounter. 40% of the listening time having to bear though the same garbage repetitive tracks that play over and over.
>Alm's side is good
Fuck no in anyway and Alm is a mary sue
>better than Fates or Awakening's characters
Who the fuck are these good characters in Shadows of Valentia? The game has the most 1-dimensional cast in the series. Just because they've got great voice acting doesn't mean they're actually good or nuanced characters. They've all got like 1-3 supports each and a conversation with the protagonist and that's it, and you generally don't get much of anything out of them. No, a backstory isn't a personalty, all FE characters have that, For example, let's just use a random character, Genny. What the fuck do we know about Genny? She was abandoned at a priory and has daddy issues because she never knew her dad. And she likes writing. That's literally all there is to her.
Let's throw out another, Gray.
He's literally just your generic flirt character and that's it. He's apparently described as more worldly than the other villagers or some shit but you never see any of this. You know literally nothing about him except that he found his life boring and he wants to fuck Clair and Mathilda. That's pretty much it. He has zero depth
>they've more or less used the same animations
They are all recycled from Fates and look like shit especially the bows and magic. Doesn't even have any unique starting animation.
Fuck off retard

Attached: 1550808858638.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Unironically McFucking kill yourself antiEchoes fag.

Oh shit you're that fag from last night

>Who the fuck are these good characters in Shadows of Valentia?
Zeke's pretty good but he also had the benefit of having a character arc that spanned across three games when most characters back then just got a line or two at most.

>No argument
Based antiEchoesfag, keep 'em cucked.

Chrom and Lucina are Marth's distant descendants. They came along like 200 years after him

S E E T H I N G

Attached: based.png (1000x720, 484K)

plus tip

Attached: 1493951992076.jpg (864x1756, 378K)

>rev
>true antagonists character doesn't make an appearance
>15 bucks to access main antagonist
So, you're just telling blatant lies?

>Staff exp has shit gains
No they don't, 10 per use and doesn't change anything about the magic system being shit
>Tatina is a level 1 sage and she only starts with 28 hp hardly "bloated"
Tatina is not Mae, Cecelia, Boey, etc with tons level ahead of her and high hp growths
>So AI is shitty? Like in Fire Emblem either give specific examples or fuck off
Already did
>Summoners can be annoying I guess
Them summoning a shit ton of mooks every other turn and on the opposite side of the map, and some maps even have more than one and one of them even summons fucking necrodragons. It's not hard, it's pure tedium like the rest of the game since it's a poorly designed mess and they even known this so they give you expel due to them knowing how boring it is
>llagers (which you get 5 of) have tons of branches and you can pitchfork people into villagers
And they all have objective best classes and pretty sure those are dlc anyway. The reply value is garbage.
>how the fuck doesn't the screen show hit rates? It's only avoid and regen in Gaiden/Echoes
Because it doesn't, the UI is shit.
>mors always suffer due to poor move, but if you reclass an armor with a pitchfork they rape...
Why would you even them in the first place when they are total garbage
>you can't always double attack and some are situational use
Only bad units and shitty classes like cavs and armors which won't be getting used. Weapon skills will never be better than double attacking unless they have the brave effect
>Titania is late game
So?
>invoke is seriously nerfed since Gaiden
And?
>healing everyone at once doesn't help your action economy...
No? She's going to be in the background, it takes like 1-2 turns to beat a single shitty dungeon map
>you can have someone bite it still after or during the enemy's turn
No you can't the game is total EP, it's impossible to die with stupid shit like the turnwheel too the most casualized mechanic of all time
You didn't counter anything

Attached: templo-duma_b1.jpg (354x359, 29K)

Heirs of Fate DLC

Oh, piss off. It's the same nibba that's in revelations.

see

>who is Lucina's mother
You are reading too much into things. Nobody cares.

Camus shouldn't have been in this shitty game at all

Attached: SuzukiCamus.jpg (596x811, 90K)

>Laguz pirates attack the ship Ike is on
>Jill, even though she is an enemy of Ike, flies in to help
>"Don't worry I'll help you fight off these subhumans"
>Ike reeees and would rather die and have the ship sink than get help from racist Jill
>Jill in order to save Ike and co. has to promise she won't say "subhumans" anymore.
PoR and RD are a libtard's wet dream and there's a reason it failed to sell and nearly killed the series.
>Muh poor marketing
Every other Nintendo game begs to differ. Awakening barely got marketing due to being "the last game"

wow really? I assumed Marty was too dumb to breed

Attached: 39811507_p0.png (891x925, 350K)

Not everything is a about liberals or SJWs you faggot. Sort your life out.

Cordelia is forever cucked and dies alone. Stay mad.

If you like Sumia then why would you pair her with Chrom? It's illegitimately the worst thing you could do to her.

Sumia is Chrom's canon wife based on the opening cinematic in Awakening

Case closed liberals

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-204650.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

If it's canon then how come I can swooce right in and marry Sumia?

Based

Attached: b1e802afa673b5d4a0746b09bfa5ad7b.png (687x724, 749K)

I mean, Ike is a gay blue-haired literal SJW so

I'm talking canon dude. It's heavily implied that Chrom gets with Sumia and Cordelia gets super jealous

in a Nintendo sticker book, these were the characters chosen to represent the Fire Emblem games.
well? how does it feel knowing that these are the most popular, well-known Fire Emblem characters?

Attached: stickers.jpg (919x858, 665K)

CYL says otherwise for some of the stickers, but it seems about right.

Chrom's jizz is so strong he can get men pregnant.

Best girl Kat is there

Attached: 1549880655292.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Frobin is Canon stay mad Shitmia

>>>>>>>>>I even used Chrom's sword and everything
Holy fuck

Attached: Piranha Plant vs Link.jpg (600x850, 55K)

>steals your spot

Attached: Cordelia and Lucina.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

I don't know how Lon'qu made it there but I am happy to see it.
Now that I think about it, he was a spirit but Frederick too wasn't he?

Attached: Lon'qu.png (500x298, 110K)