When given the option to choose your gender in video games, do you choose your own gender or the opposite gender?

When given the option to choose your gender in video games, do you choose your own gender or the opposite gender?

Attached: hello.jpg (250x250, 29K)

kill yourselves trannies

No, because I'm not a faggot.
>hurr I just want to look at girl ass
If you're so sexually insecure that you choose to look at girls instead of men, you're no better than a faggot. I can look at a hundred dicks in a row without getting a hard on.

Haha

Opposite. I wish I was a cute girl...

ur mom lol

>off by one
baka

my own gender

Depends on the game

I exclusively play as girls.
Highly baka get

Depends on which looks better.

'you're so sexually insecure' says the person worried in anyway whatsoever about looking like a faggot, or something.

>Non-anime style game (this includes most artstyles with few exceptions
Guy
>Anime game
Girl

Jesus I hate this board, 3 years ago everybody was either a /pol/tard or a libtard, now everybody it's a tranny, what's next?

Haha no sexts for u

I just pick default.

Mein Neger.

Attached: surFREN.jpg (1024x959, 97K)

I miss dubs

NICE TRY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: 1549248098931.jpg (511x510, 71K)

I always play as the girl, I'd rather look at a female ass all game long and they have much better customisation options.

b & r

I'm not a retarded larper, so I chose girl of course, since they look good

this

This. If you self-insert into video games then you're the biggest fucking kind of cringelord autist around. If you choose to stare at a guy when you have the option to stare at a girl, you're a literal faggot.

>larper
you don't know what that word means.

I sexually identify as THE STRONGEST

I don't care about genders. I just play the cutest character who looks biologically female.

Male on the first playthrough. Female on the rest. Subject to change based on what the character to be like cause some archetypes work better with either male or female.

Attached: 1550781499755.webm (640x800, 2.86M)

I'm already a guy irl so I pick a girl in the game

Both. I'm playing as a loli right now on Degrees of Lewdity. I'm a dude.

I hate Cirno

damn i used to be the one wondering why chicks are made sometimes. I guess it really depends on the type of game. I think i would still make a dude for an mmo-type game, but I make chicks from time to time. More so if I can make them cute

Recommend me some top tier gender bender doujins

Attached: s3.gif (189x189, 273K)

female sorcerers
male warriors
female rogues
male archers

none because its a shit fetish.