REmake 2 is a great game but the difficulty is a meme. Pic related, my inventory at the end of Standard mode...

REmake 2 is a great game but the difficulty is a meme. Pic related, my inventory at the end of Standard mode. Why is there no mode with this amount of damage and ink ribbons and no checkpoints?

Attached: 0222190315.jpg (5312x2988, 2.03M)

OH NO NO NO N-

Attached: 0222190351.jpg (5312x2988, 2.5M)

>difficulty is a meme
>played on standard
ok

>Standard

Retard

>i-i-it's assisted!!!!!!!!
Never had this much ammo in RE4, but apparently this game isn't action? da faq kek lads we

Attached: 0222190400.jpg (5312x2988, 1.44M)

>accessing storage
absolute casual

>Photographing your TV in 2019

>standard
>30+ saves
>photo of your tv
based retard

>Never had this much ammo in RE4
At the end of a run in RE4 my entire inventory aside from a handgun and shotgun is ammo or grenades with a couple healing items. I even did a TMP only run and ended the game with well over 2k rounds.

Fucking BASED
RE2make babbs are pathetic. This game gives you more ammo than RE6

>Playing on standard
Step it up to hardcore, kiddo.

How will hardcore change anything? Maybe an additional two bullets per leg? OH NO NO NO NO NO HOW WILL I RECOVER

>30+ saves
LOL

This is some low quality shit posting here user, try to use OH NONONONO less and people would care more about your shit, and as a side note lurk more faggot

I can tell you haven't played on hardcore

How about you try it if you're complaining about standard being too easy?

Having an edick contest about the number of saves when Hardcore gives you 25 and half of these saves are clearly becaue I was getting my dick sucked or had to walk my dog? Fuck off incel

Attached: 0222190317.jpg (5312x2988, 1.92M)

>play on easy
>"why is this so easy?????!?!?"

Did you faggots even play RE2?
The game loaded you with ammo

>b-b-b-but it's called standard!!!!

What's with RE2 autismos constantly downplaying this by pretending this is easy mode when there's proof it isn't? Retards. The game should not be this easy.

>plays game on standard "the way the game was meant to be played"
>HAHA FAGGOT YOU DIDN'T PLAY THE GAME RIGHT, YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO SAVE FIVE LESS FUCKING TIMES AND USE MAYBE 20 MORE OF YOUR FUCKING 500 BULLETS
W E W L A D S, can you at least even try here?

Maybe you should stop being such a casual.
If you go into any modern game and expect "standard"/"medium" to be balanced for your skill level, you're a retard. Standard is standard for normies, and normies are bad at video games.

What's the point in complaining about a game's difficulty when you're deliberately choosing not to play on the difficult mode?

>be me, a horror game
>be me, hyped up to needing to conserve ammo
>be me, Yea Forums, and recommend to start with standard
>get assblasted when all of this is shown untrue
>"but you didnt play the hard mode casual easy >:[!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
pathetic
I beat every game knife only (obviously ignoring if you need to shoot to progress) and you can fucking not @ me again nigger or I'll whoop your little cuck ass

>be me, Yea Forums, and recommend to start with standard
source?

Because it is easy mode, your screenshots make that apparent.

> caution
OH NON ON ONO NO
learn to play pussy

The thing that grinds me is that RE2 gave you shitloads of ammo.
"The RE experience" these faggots are going on about only applied to the first game

retard
Embarassing and only serves to show what I did is a big deal

I never healed the entire game