Oh shit, Dio mistook you for a Jostar. Luckily the last character you played as will protect you from Dio...

Oh shit, Dio mistook you for a Jostar. Luckily the last character you played as will protect you from Dio. Are you fucked?

Attached: Dio_Brando.jpg (600x602, 122K)

but I just played as Dio in Heritage for the Future

>Zappa, Guilty Gear
SCARY DOG?!

>Reimu
She's defeated time stop before

>tetrimino block

>Vergil
Would DIO be able to regenerate from a Judgment Cut?

Literally same, playing solo or multi-player?

>slugcat
I'm toast

Attached: 1549399488193.png (432x384, 122K)

>jostar

Attached: 4mcWkVMX.png (600x400, 530K)

>*jobs and fucking dies on the very first time stop*
YOU WILL NOT FORGET THIS DEVILS POWER

Attached: 1548792555627.jpg (558x684, 212K)

a couple local matches with a friend, but he finds the music infinitely more interesting than the gameplay which is alright with me. He gave it a try which is more than most people do these days, ya know?

>hollow knight
I think I’m fucked

>Minecraft Steve... Your blocks gave me some trouble back in the beta version.
>Tell me... HOW FAST CAN YOU PLACE THEM NOW?

How exactly would Spider Sense work with The World? Guess it depends on that.

Attached: 220px-Ultimate_Spider-Man_boxart.jpg (220x271, 26K)

i was using a fun admin script to fuck around on roblox lmao ur fucked dio brandog

Last character I played as was Jotaro in Jump Force so I think I'm good.
Also Jump force isn't very good and should have had more Jojo instead of having 6 of each main anime (Naruto, one piece and DBZ) and even having 4 Bleach characters.
Plus new bleach designs (espically Aizen) are so inferior to the old designs. They had a great design with ultimate Aizen yet now he just looks stupid.

It wouldn't work. Spider sense is just essentially animal instinct and incredible reaction times, that stuff won't help in stopped time.

Attached: 1550098134902s.jpg (91x125, 3K)

I think I'll be fine

Attached: 1542138149500.jpg (1000x627, 477K)

>WoW retribution paladin
he gets one shotted by Wake of Ashes, gg

>FFXIV
That depends. Is he beholden to the other game's mechanics or am I fucked? Because if it's the former then my character will just reset the fight until he wins.

I would assume the spider-sense would start going off once he gets into DIO's range. It can go off before he's even being attacked, it helps when he's in danger of being in danger too.

>Diavolo

This should be interesting

DIO wins. Epitaph can't see the future for king crimson to erase it if time has stopped.

He can sense it all he wants. Not much he can do against an immortal who can literally just freeze time.
he's probably fast enough to maybe not just be pummeled in real time but again, Stopping time is pretty much impossible to counter.

Dumb jojotard

>M&L Bowser's Inside Story

It would be a hell of a fight meng.

Attached: CLOWN CARODA!.png (989x1064, 516K)

>he doesn't know
just so you understand how OP Dio is.
>Can Freeze Time
>Is immortal
>Is a vampire that can freeze time
>can regenerate any limb and steal peoples bodies by putting his head on them

My level 12 necromancer godwoken from dos2 could probably beat him

Star Platinum is FtL even without stopping time, Za Warudo is equal or close. Thus why Dio fodderized Purple Hermit so hard. The vast majority of chars aren't going to be able to deal with that speed. That is, if they can even see the fucking thing.

Attached: FtL platinum.png (1368x1050, 347K)

Ore wa gundam da!!!!

Attached: GN-0000_GNR-010_00_Raiser_GN_Sword_III.jpg (302x291, 42K)

I'll be fine

Attached: Smug Murderer Sora.jpg (1024x759, 60K)

>Yuri Lowell

He's my bro but I'm pretty sure he can't do shit about time stop.

Yeah but the world can't move that far away from Dio
Living on the edge shackles of pain and death wish would destroy dio

Just watched the very first episode of Jojo. What am I in for go forward? Kept my attention to be honest.

I think I'm good

Attached: 1534456651564.jpg (244x244, 12K)

>Ritcher
Well, the Stopwatch counters Dio Time Stop ability, and since we all know the Belmonts are Vampire Hunters, i think i am safe.

Attached: 04248fb8480d35665136f306297e74c4.jpg (830x900, 103K)

Which part are you watching

I don't think Bowser can ignore time stop but then again, he has an entire army of mooks and can probably tank whatever DIO throws at him so as long as he's in the way I'm good

Attached: bows.png (210x250, 26K)

>dorf fort
How many dorfs do I get and how much prep time

What the fuck happened to Jotaro?

>a chimchar protag from pmd
USE EMBER YOU STUPID FUCKING FIRE NIGGER NO NO NOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: stupid monkey.png (436x800, 310K)

Part 6 is fun

Attached: GET SMOKED Marine Biologist.png (720x1001, 577K)

DIO in All Star Battle lul

kys

Attached: 1508916385379.jpg (480x640, 42K)

The very very first episode :3

i had DIO from eyes of heaven

Why didn't he just regenerate his body when he was just a head?

Shulk seems capable of seeing the future of Dio stopping time and changing it with the reality breaking sword that he has

Attached: 1510868483675.png (698x515, 209K)

He wanted Jonathan's instead

He got really fucking weak by part 6 and Dio's gay lover Pucci was able to steal his memories from him by tearing it out like a disc, Jotaro recovers later but it doesn't work out too well for the whole cast.

A lot of people dont like the first season but i liked it
its only like 9 episodes so you might as well finish it

it gets real fucking wacky, keep watching but dont skip anything. if you're watching from the very very beginning (as in with jonathan joestar) it might seem kind of slow at some points but keep at it. it'll be worth it later on

>Miles Edgeworth
Proves that I'm no Joestar.

Jesus fuck

How did a video game manage to out kino the whole jojo series
>pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

That stand is White snake,the disks coming out of Jotaro are his stand and his memories. White snake can steal these disks and put them in other people.

if you just mean his face he's old and Araki draws people softer now. I think Jotaro suffers big time from this. Each part he looks less cool (apart from maybe part 4 because his outfit is better)

Dont forget, Bowser is a fucking warlock/necromancer. Even if he cant trump time stop, DIO will eventually be fighting a fire breathing skeleton.
Bowser wins on tenacity alone.

Attached: echo fighter when.jpg (750x750, 124K)

>mfw my protection is literally just a boxer from the bronx

Attached: ok.png (253x599, 39K)

Loved this shit

Attached: Foo.png (617x534, 264K)

Dante is going to protect me, hell yeah

Attached: dmc5-900x599.jpg (900x599, 81K)

>John Marston vs Dio
I’d watch it

>Can literally counteract The World
I'm fine.

Attached: paint.jpg (571x800, 67K)

Fire does nothing, only light can kill dio.
Also Dio is a vampire so could have his own undead army.

Everybody has a price. Even Dio or DIO.

Attached: 16aa542120c3978857e3cf9f5cd3bb5a46215d28.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Op mentioned Dio not dio brando
Nu-dio doesn't use his vampire abilities other than blood drain

Spidey can't do anything about time stop, but he is physically much stronger and faster than Dio.

If Dio doesn't kill him straight away Spidey is more than fast enough to get Dio while he rests between time stops.

Dio is fucked. He'll never land a single blow.

Attached: Henry.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Based

Read the Manga and leave the thread right away. You'll thank me later.

Beside late part 3, he looks best in part 6. You cannot deny how excited you were when you finally saw him again. Made you think that the part would be good for a split second.

Attached: me.png (470x469, 489K)

As said tenacity alone.
Boswer literally never gives up. Not even death stops him. It may take days, but eventually DIO is pinned underneath him as the sun comes up.

I'm fucked

Attached: c.jpg (1000x600, 126K)

*ahem*

Attached: tumblr_o078c2EpZq1rn26jfo10_250.gif (250x140, 456K)

Nevermind, I forgot about this one

Attached: JoJo.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

Attached: snaked.png (244x371, 130K)

Kino.

Johnny and Gyro's are great too
>tfw "thank you gyro.... for everything..."

The spider-sense would warn Spidey if DIO sees him and intends to move into position to activate the time stop. Best case scenario if we're assuming DIO has a rest period Spidey would toss like a car at him, have DIO rest in time stop, then beat on him before the spider-sense tells him to run away again. If there's no cool down then all spider-man could do is run.

>Spartan 2 with a lag switch.
「The Modem」 has no weakness

Attached: chiefjojo.jpg (512x512, 48K)

he's about to get absolutely fucking destroyed

Attached: 1200px-MM_Fierce_Deity_Link_Artwork.png (1200x1757, 1.03M)

*DIO would rest after dodging the car in time stop.

Are you retarded, time stop lasts for less than a second, and king crimson can see x amount of seconds into the future. Diavolo wouldn't inherently know what was going on, he would just see DIO going really quickly but I'm sure Diavolo would be able to put 2 and 2 together

I like the character so I liked seeing him but I think the new star motif looked lame as. Also nah I never thought part 6 was gonna be good other than the Pucci and DIO stuff which was pretty interesting.
The only good stand I can remeber is during the green baby stuff, the stand that shrinks you to half your size as you approach so you can never actually reach them.

Poor leon Kennedy tough luck my boy go save me.

Attached: if he dies he dies.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

If DIO doesn't use The World before she busts out Excalibur, he's done for.

Attached: Fate-Stay-Night-Sunny-Day-Preview-Image-05.png (1280x720, 272K)

There is no time to erase if Dio only acts within his stopped time.

Uchiha Madara

>Dio and Diavolo confront
>Diavolo sees a future in 10 seconds where he is massacred and Dio stands victorious
>King Crimson erases time
>Diavolo repositions himself as he sees the forecasted actions of Dio activating The World
>Gets behind Dio as time comes back into existence and blows his head into chunks

Attached: Baby no wires.png (908x1487, 1.35M)

If Dio could killed Diavolo in stopped time surely he can't prevent that. He can erase time.Dio moves outside of time. Maybe it would just look like a blur of thousands of things happening at once and he could fight it but I'm not sure about that.

>watching
AAAAAAAAAAAA No
Read the FUCKING manga godDAMMMMIT

There are no characters who can stop time too who can kill him.
And no one who can't stop time can beat him.
Given the asspull Jotaro had to get to win.

Attached: 1460834335671.jpg (600x857, 85K)

I liked the suicidal guy whose power as taking who's near him to death too. It was funny. His backstory with accidentally killing a suiciding woman was funny too.

>my runescape character
fuck no

Attached: 1502587178550.jpg (289x300, 17K)

im fucked lads

Attached: 1489230494731.png (538x569, 204K)

Pic related or the driver from Gran Turismo PSP. Either way, I'm screwed.

Attached: Umk3_cyrax_pose.png (220x198, 22K)

now kiss faggots

Although it may not be AS good I think watching the Anime is fine. Especially for part 1, I think youre better off just watching 9 eps than actually reading a full manga for what is now basically just back story/ origin (although I think it's obviously important to read or watch to properly appreciate part 3 and 6)

we will die together

wonder if ice barraging could stop DIO though

Actually yeah he was pretty funny and a pretty funny design. The panel with him hanging himself in the toilet was a good one.

Timestop ain't got shit on a literal GOD

Attached: 36726883_473802746414327_3701706255132262400_n.jpg (300x300, 18K)

D BOIS

Attached: DBOIS.png (2031x1576, 908K)

I don't know much about jojo
How would Geralt hold up against him?

Probably fucked unless were all in planes

Attached: IMG_3191.png (3000x1709, 593K)

>Sora
The power of friendship always wins.

just pray melee

Read

Personas are pretty much stands, and right now im about to finish the game with an Izanami no Okami and Kohryu, which has Mahamaon which im gonna assume could kill instantly kill DIO, vampires MUST be weak to Light, right?
>Its the world strongest and invincible stand
>Literally the next page has him easily losing to the villain
This was a joke, right? It seems too funny for it to be a coincidence

Attached: Kurapi.jpg (1280x721, 113K)

will praying help when he throws knives or road roller da

>ZA WARUDO
>throws knives

No joke.
White snake steals Star platinum. The talk up before hand about how it's the ultimate stand is remind the reader how fucked the good guys are without it before its taken.

Nothing personnel, Dio

Attached: 734583659.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

all diavolo would see would be himself dying instantly, and future dio teleporting. He'd erase this, saving himself and fucking dio up, and there's nothing dio can do unless diavolo skips time before dio stops time, in which dio could win. But diavolo wouldn't do that, because he can see 10 seconds in the future, so as long as he uses his time skip after dio's time stop, diavolo wins every time.

>CJ
DIO you busta

Attached: 97FBFCA5-8A82-44F1-842B-88D4C13E4973.jpg (604x696, 44K)

Maybe he would see how cute she is and change his mind about attacking...?

Attached: 6583567356.jpg (850x1133, 200K)

I think that Zelda could win, just use Light Arrows.

Attached: 1051789-dio1_jba.png (378x224, 51K)

>my character in Degrees of Lewdity
DIO rapes her and she bails me out from his wrath

Based No-skip

Your son or daughter now is cursed to have a shitty life until destiny tells them they have a stand.

He could stop time before they hit. Maybe a sneak attack whilst he's monolouging but probably not in a 1 on 1

Goku
I'm safe

Mine too user

Goku has no light attacks. He's gonna get into a stalemate.

Only UI, even then it would probably have to be omen 2 or 3

Again probably not.
yeah Goku could probably keep up with the world in terms of speed and strength but he still can't do anything about stopped time.

>Are you fucked?
Nah.

Attached: 1349395659069.png (496x508, 159K)

Why do Diocucks always overestimate Dio's power?

how is ki not literally hamon

explain, how would goku survive stopped time?

I'm not overestimating anything I said he can stop time and Goku can't (unless he can I don't keep up with DB)

Didn't goku already beat a guy with time stop in the new anime?
Also, doesn't he have an instant 'I Win' button that literally summons God?

>Sora

I'm gucci

Sora would beat his bitch ass

I could have my whole squad from Xcom 2 and still be fucked, much less just having a single one of them.
Then again, they seem to handle Ruler Bullshit just fine, so maybe not that fucked.

Goku is quadrillions of times FTL and a universe buster now

Also he is apparently so fast he can move in time stop when he fought someone with time stop in a tournament

Super was a ride

Attached: download (3).jpg (194x259, 26K)

No DIO can shoot lasers out of his eyes which is Goku's greatest weakness

>Lasers
It's actually pressurized blood lmao

It's a laser

Um, no, sweetie, it has to be from a ring

No its lasers

>DMC3 Dante
TAKE THIS QUICKSILVER, BITCH

Attached: 2A2114D1-9F80-4A1D-A7D8-52FBD2F26F44.gif (239x266, 117K)

>Link
He's literally the Hero of Time but I can't even contrive a way in which he could win

>shoots a laser into JoJo's path

Attached: goku btfoinator.png (311x286, 193K)

I thought stingy eyes was blood and that's why Jonathan was able to deflect it with a shot glass?

Might be remembering it wrong

maybe if i seduce him instead of pucci

Attached: hardcoded.png (762x637, 36K)

Yeah like I said not kept up but should have guessed time stop had probably been used in DB too (which obviously means Goku can beat it).

>erases everything in your path

Attached: BTFO everythinginator.jpg (848x476, 54K)

>Donkey Kong
Lol easy curb stomp. Dio is fucked.

>Tingle from Hyrule Warriors
Nah I'm fucked

god please just kill my dog and kiss cuck my first love and chop off my head and attach to my body PLEASE just do it

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 21K)

"Space Ripper Stingy Eyes" are definitely pressurized fluid, not lasers

Goku literally surpassed a guy who surpassed time
Fuck off

what the fuck is going on with his arm

Oh this is gonna be fun

Attached: SSBUlt_Richter_Belmont.png (1853x2357, 3.05M)

What game?

ITT:Autistic manchild debating about "muh powerlevels"

>Cloud/Red XIII/Vincent team
One cast of Bahamut ZERO and he's smoke.

Well, yea?
What the fuck did you think this thread was gonna be?

Spidey sense is practically pre-cog spidey would probably cover dio's mouth with webs before he finishes saying The World

i bet my dad could kick your ass

I bet dio could kick my dad's ass

He don't need to say the world though. And spider sense isn't as potent as you say. It depend on the writer but it's never that strong.

>Get "stabbed"
>Get MUDA MUDA´d
>Goku has no scratches in his body
We all know that most physical beats in DB are bullshit, but whether you like it or not, Goku is able to destroy planets at before the Freeza Saga, which of course means he can tank attacks that do the same, Dio would be half destroyed if someone strapped a bunch of grenades to his back, just like Straits.

My girl will fuck up dio in more ways than one

Attached: bayonetta.jpg (450x253, 46K)

DIO doesn't actually have to say Za wurldo before stopping time. He just does it because he's a egotist. Also The world is nearly FtL(because So is star platinum) so spidey has no chance of attacking whilst being within that sort of range.

I dunno

Attached: katamaribestgames.jpg (800x400, 219K)

>explain, how would goku survive stopped time?
Stopped time just gives DIO more free actions. DIO is definitely not strong enough to kill SSB Goku, stopped time just gives DIO more punches.

SD Gundam G Gen Overworld

Tactical RPG like SRW except its exclusively Gundam, OC pilot uses 00 Raiser

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Prince wins everytime.

this. People keep saying that everyone is underestimating how powerful The World is, but there are a ton of characters who could survive 5 seconds of MUDA either completely unscathed or without getting hurt enough that they couldn't fight back and kill DIO

maybe but probably fucked

Attached: snake.png (250x304, 78K)

More like Jojoshitters unironically still hanging on to the meme that Dio is "da strongest evur".

a common theory is that the muda muda and ora ora "attack rushes" dont use full power punches, example being kakyoin. but i agree that a vampire with a time stopping ghost probably couldnt hurt someone as retardedly powerful as goku

Peaks in the second season with Joseph Joestar.

I would assume its an instant win if the Prince manages to roll DIO into the katamari, then again, he would need to make a katamari of at least 3 meters tall to be able to put DIO there.

Would depends on if you are in a
"OHOHOHO COME AS CLOSE AS YOU LIKE!" scenario or a hidden somewhere in the city coming up with a plan scenario

Nope.
Part 2 is good and maybe better than 3 but not 4.
And in terms of manga Part 7 and 8 are both better

It's sort of a question of how goku's power works really. I don't know dragonball past cell, but is the idea that if someone snuck up behind goku and stabbed him in the back that the knife would just bounce off him or something? How does that work?

my dork souls 3 character
> imfucked.jpg

part 2 is good and joseph and the pillar men are great, but the story and writing is really pretty weak until stands happen

>Goro Majima
Dio’s fucked.

Attached: 9E9121A4-0281-406A-AC8F-EFFA24EC06E3.jpg (800x445, 81K)

I should be fine right Yea Forumsros?

Attached: illust_68012798_20190222_173449.jpg (1200x1598, 1.01M)

Bullets bounce of him
Kinda unclear about knives, the only reference I can think of is 18 shrugging off Trunks' sword.

He is genuinely weaker if he isn't paying attention but its not explained too well he got hurt by a future laser while not paying attention

He also got over it and now has his reactions set to auto so he cant be caught off guard

Eh... I still hold that Goku hasn't gotten demonstrably stronger since the start of Z. Other characters just say he's stronger and faster all the time. There is no real visual representation of any progression in power at all.

>More like Jojoshitters unironically still hanging on to the meme that Dio is "da strongest evur".
You mean animeonlys? No one considers DIO the best with all the powercreep past part 3. Clearly the strongest villain is Pucci.

Attached: 1538799277919.jpg (700x823, 118K)

I'm probably fine thanks to Clank's bullshit

Attached: ratchet-clank-future-a-crack-in-time-game-800x500.jpg (800x500, 82K)

I think Ki works pretty much as a forcefield and anything that doesnt come to the power of the forcefield just doesnt penetrate it at all, the Beerus vs Goku movie has a charachter shoot at Gohan and he deflects the bullets with his fingers, so a knife wouldnt do shit either.
It all depends on how strong he puts his ki output, but Goku and pretty much all charachters can sense ki unconsciously, so he would know if someone charges up at him with an attack of their own. Guns dont count because they dont have ki.

Pretty much everyone and their mother has or is immune to reality warping in Blazblue which is far above time stop, Izanami is top tier in that verse so yeah

Is there ever any explanation to why Star Platinum can stop time other than JOESTAR BLOODLINE?