Sequel

>sequel
>you get extra content for having a save file for the original

Attached: 667D3E6A-7D6A-4809-AD5D-27C40C56F663.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OldSaveBonus
youtube.com/watch?v=9BlNGZunYM8
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/tgcePc_KV8Iyq7p_LdRc0w/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Name THREE (3) games that do this

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OldSaveBonus

>sequel
>you can't complete the game without having a save file of the original

>sequel
>it's the prequel of the first game
>erase your original savefile so you can't be spoiled

This tranny makes $10,000+ a month using their philosophy degree. Everything I was told is a lie.

Try $16,000+ a month. Their lowest patreon amount is $2 with nearly 8,000 patrons, and who the fuck knows how much they get from youtube itself.

That’s capitalism, babe

>tranny
>is a massive degenerate and talks about sucking dick and taking it up the ass every video it makes

Attached: 1535391841100.png (512x512, 148K)

I want to fuck her so badly. She's so seductive. I want to see her tiny cock spurt and spasm pathetically on her stomach while I plow her.

Attached: Lily 41%.jpg (1440x810, 206K)

where do you think you are

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
Ratchet and Clank: Up your Arsenal
Ace Combat Zero

This
Preop is much more aesthetic

Imagine using the words cock and her unironically in the same sentence

>prequel
>you're a different gender
What the

Sauce

is that a tranny in your pic related?

Is this the same brain of a person who goes on trap threads, jerks off, and then mass replies >her to everyone and calls them gay?

Yes

in an anonymous board, where people talk about degeneracy anonymously without reaffirming a common hated stereotype

the thing in the op, contrapoints

>complaining about degenerates
Are you a pure white dude or something?

>This is the same tranny that is mad that The Golden One won't fuck it
kek

Where the fuck do you think this is

youtube.com/watch?v=9BlNGZunYM8

Move aside, the superior tranny is here

Attached: 1478820301931.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

ah yes this video is entirely serious

>another tranny discord thread
This shits getting old, will you faggots just get to the suicide stage already.

Hans for Smash

Aren't white dudes the second highest?
Like we're just as fucked

>23 minutes video full of unfunny tranny bits
Not wasting my time.

when will tranny fuckers just admit theyre gay theres no way you think this is a girl

Attached: 1547698936000.jpg (911x988, 383K)

>the sequel doesn't care the decision you took and the devs "idea" is the only canon

Fuck you and fuck white people

thats sounds kinda gay

based poc bro
Fuck white people indeed

t. TERF

Attached: 0EF8F3A4-2861-4268-BFF2-91717D8DFE04.jpg (480x360, 29K)

What the fuck is with this roundabout way to start a thread just to talk about some tranny on Yea Forums? What the fuck does this have to do with V I D E O G A M E S

>implying I'm a feminist to begin with

Attached: 1547350864406.png (808x853, 749K)

Gears of War

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 465K)

hey switch video for thread/post and you have literally every Yea Forums user

Attached: HE HE HE.jpg (225x225, 7K)

That’s OK, TERFs aren’t feminists either.

Attached: D36F8A4B-6497-4BE0-9F66-94A30E2077EE.jpg (1620x1080, 356K)

Fuark, looking hench brah

great shoulders on this woman

i want to put my cock in her vagina

i wish my shoulders were that broad and manly

"anything I don't like is degenerat" also, contrapoints is hot and I want her gaping asshole so badly

That has to be photoshop

Wait, Contra " I wish I had a cunt" wants golden one's cock?

Attached: [Loud Laughter].gif (500x339, 143K)

Based Jenny

Who's the blonde? Saw a couple of vids and didn't seem too bad.

Oh shit it’s the Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom.

Contra’s got some patrician taste that ride is based AF.

Reminder to be trans, all you have to do is prefer to not be your AGAB

At least try hormones for 10 weeks (as AMAB), if you feel better after 3 weeks: you're definitely trans

Attached: 7RFCw3a.jpg (786x517, 110K)

I felt good instantly, but now I have to deal with being a mentally ill freak for the rest of my life.
Thanks bro

Jenny Flowers.

>You will never be friend with Jenny Nicholson

Get with the times, old man

>At least try hormones
discord has arrived

Attached: 1550369635564.jpg (399x464, 52K)

>Trannies literally trying to recruit people into their death cult
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/tgcePc_KV8Iyq7p_LdRc0w/

Attached: Discord_trannies_6.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

Dead space 2
Dead space 3
Mass effect 2
Mass effect 3

>Yea Forums sees a cute girl
>calls it a tranny

Attached: 1543999847253.jpg (451x308, 39K)

Being a tranny is one of the worst things I can imagine being. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Don't be a tranny. Don't ever, ever be one

>Just mutate your body until you look like neither sex
No wonder the 41% exist.

Attached: 1357020455788.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>Some people are bad, therefore everyone is bad

selection bias

ContraPoints starts to look passable now theyve been on hormones for awhile, xhe was pretty cute in the are traps gay vid

It isn't a choice.

Who are you quoting? You body doesn't instantaneously change over a few weeks.

Attached: 1548751048369.png (614x601, 184K)

Therefore... you shouldn't really be calling others a degenerate when you're on fucking 4chaim.

>Some people are deluded and push others to do dangerous things
>also if you called them out on it you are the bigot

Attached: 1348686883649.png (119x146, 45K)

Stop calling him a “she”. I will never truly respect people who pretend to be a different gender than the one they were born as.

whos that, she's cute

Fuck off tranny

>that abomination
>cute
it must suck having abysmally low standards.

Does it matter?

Have you ever had a man surrender to you completely?

Its pretty empowering

There is no point in making the distinction, these people are among the lowest of the low

Attached: Discord_Trannies.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

They didn't actually say that, your strawman doesn't apply sorry.

>saw her video on incels
>thought it was pretty good despite some sjw shit here and there
>tried to watch other videos
>full on sjw
what a shame. There's some talent behind all the bullshit

you likely are trans if you've even considered going on hormones. I'm a femboy but I've never once even thought about taking estrogen.

I will never understand how people can be so booty bothered by other people's life choices. It's good to have your own opinions about things but trying to force them on other people is insanely narcissistic and selfish. Everything is subjective so respecting others' autonomy is crucial to having meaningful, productive interactions with other people

Attached: 1514948108541.png (682x682, 531K)

In america, spironolactone is the only approved AA, spiro takes almost a year to send average male testosterone levels to female levels

Worst possible outcome you live with some perky nips

Nowadays Yea Forums would complain that they're "locking content behind a paywall" and forcing you to buy previous games

this is why libs laugh at us for being all "hur go stem or you're basically worthless"
they're getting all that sweet sweet dosh and we're too retarded to realise there's more to life than stem when it comes to jobs
the modern age is bringing all kinds of new opportunities for dosh and we're stuck fantasising about the past

We call /mlp/ horsefucker, /pol/ incels, Yea Forums virgin and Yea Forums faggots. Welcome to this hellscape, you dumb degenerate nigger faggot.

Attached: 1350437617037.jpg (800x800, 527K)

Why do you think they're pretending?

literally no modern games do this anymore

You fell for the "College matters and so does your degree" meme.

College degrees are for two people
1. People who wnat a VERY small set of jobs that require them
2. People who are wealthy and want to learn for the sake of it.

And yes, some random job would take an A+ Philosophy major over some barely passing STEM fuck in a lot of jobs.

It is looool.

So they don't push hrt pills?

This kills the Discord tranny

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (288x288, 11K)

Every man and woman talks about how much they want to fuck eachother

Honestly not shocking contra was fit as fuck when they were a man (funnier too).

>he says as he posts on a board that constantly has gay ERP threads
"degeneracy" posters are failed normalfags

Degenerate was popularized here by /pol/, newfag

You’re right, it’s a horrendous malady, trying to get someone to “see if they like it” should be the thing you never do.

No it isn't.

Some Need for Speed games

So if the htr pill takers so long to take effect why use it at all to "test the waters" ?

You forgot the part where they concisely break down a political or social topic and build a pretty solid and convincing argument, while still managing to slip in talking about dick
at least they wear degeneracy on their sleeve, don't try to be something they're not like you mr pureikins, I'm sure you've never had a degenerate thought in your life huh?

This tranny's videos are unironically better than quarter pounder

No one called you a bigot for criticising them.

.Hack gu games
Resident evil outbreak 1/2

We are not pretending our degeneracy should be normalized

STEM is still significantly more consistent. Go into the right field and you're guaranteed a comfy life as long as you aren't dog shit. The idea is generally, you don't NEED a philosophy degree to do what contrapoints does. That is much more easily self taught, and they're self employed. College no doubt is the reason they're as competent at doing what they're doing, but this wasn't the required path. If you are going to go to college, STEM makes the most sense. But going to college is a waste in general unless you're aiming to get a 9 to 5 office job or going into something technically complex.

Those related channels

The average "centrist" everyone

Attached: channels.png (443x459, 26K)

id fuck contra points if it came down to it i think

on the one hand, wtf
on the other, r9cels deserve it

Attached: 1385871764138.jpg (340x565, 56K)

They aren’t pretending man, they are sick, a person with schizophrenia dosent choose to have it, many trannies would be normal if they could

If someone can even get prescribed it and has even slightly considered it they probably are trans tho

A few decades ago these people would be thrown in an asylum for the good of society.

>Degenerate was popularized here by /pol/, newfag
So why did /tg/ used it to describing the elf menace back in the day?

Attached: (You) don't belong here.png (461x447, 232K)

lmao all the reset era posters replying to this

tranny faggots who can't even post on their tranny board without getting banned so they come here

>tell everyone to go into like 4 professions
>think this is a good idea
Most STEM jobs have an F rating from the US department of labor when it comes to job opprotunity over the next 10-20 years.

Reason: WAY too many people entering that field and few retiring. STEM jobs are not infinite.

Sure

Because mood changes come quicker than physical ones and are reversible if you just stop taking them.

So they need treatment, not hormones to help their delusion.

>These obvious tranny discord posters ITT
You can always tell

Attached: Discord_Trannies_4.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

Too bad traps are actually gay though.

Attached: DQVupI-W4AA6Xfr.jpg large.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

>try to get it prescribed, do it faggot
>lol they prescribed it, guess you're trans now, let us describe to you your new identity

so, how is it like to be mentally ill, thinking that you are actually a girl despite the fact your body is that of a man?
can someone who got rid of a good amount of their mental problems and is on the way to being cured tell me?

>holocaust denier
nothing wrong with that

So it might be a mental imbalance, so why not take other medicine that doest turn you to a hideous mutant?

>AltHype
>centrist

Probably because she is leagues more intelligent than that fat soi guzzling retard and actually has a sense of humor. Also, I'd fuck her. To be frank, it's not hard to be a better Youtuber than people like QuarterPounder or G+G because they produce the lowest of the low quality clickbait reaction videos.

Holodomor denial is better.

Nobody denied they push pills. It's amazing how just pointing out a selection bias has you making shit up when the posts are right there.

And dog food tasters make 100k a year without any training or degrees.

Why are you pretending no one has any choice when it comes to this? If they actually listen to what people say it shows they are considering it at least on some level, and that is a signifier of something.

From personal experience, I can say it's pretty horrifying. Taking meds helps, but then if you don't pass it's only a slightly less awful hell than before.

>implying you can take people seriously when they say they’re a woman born in a man’s body

Sure, and I’m a tree sloth born in a man’s body.

this college doesn't matter thing it's just some anti-intelectual bullshit from /pol/, unless you get your degree from a worthless institution, that's the only advantage of STEM, even in a bad uni you still have a chance

his videos have terrible arguments and are too drawn out

Nothing wrong with any of that. Tim Pool and Sargon is shit, go for American Renaissance instead.

>she

>her

Imagine wanting to belong to Yea Forums fucking kek

It's a suggestion on the level of someone suggesting you take an illicit drug, people who are depressed or otherwise unhappy are inherently more likely to take advice that could potentially get them out of their state, no matter what the advice points them towards. This is a basic fact that is known to cults around the fucking world.

Why do you care about normies at all? We despised normies 10 years ago. Now you have some vested interest in protecting normie culture.

Because /pol/ shit has been common for a long time, newfriend.

Cope

Being gay is a choice.

I said
>Some people are deluded and push others to do dangerous things
then you said
>They didn't actually say that, your strawman doesn't apply sorry.
How can I strawman if they are pushing people to use hormones that most likely harm them?

Most university degrees are worthless, even from a good institution. Only real benefit would be networking.

If you know about this miracle cure for gender dysphoria go ahead and revolutionise the field. You won't because it doesn't actually exist. It's more than a mental imbalance, it is something wired into you from birth, you ain't changing that, best you can do is accomodate it and alleviate the distress with what is available: HRT and transitioning.

hey reset era faggot trannies, post your pictures since you're 100% sure than taking drugs turns you into a magical cute girl and not some horrible looking abomination who scares little children when you leave your house

since your methodology and treatments are flawless you won't have any problems sharing how great you look!

user cannot wait to talk about transgender people. I think user is trying to tell us something.

contrapoints

Well you are here and act like you know a lot about it, so this must mean you belong as well, correct?

Yes, because you can only learn from college.

The entire "college is necessary" shit is pushed by colleges that are for profit and want money. They create this meme that you must go into debt going to them or you fail. How odd that it benefits them monetarily and the US has a student loan crisis

Yep, trans people kill themselves in droves because of the distress they are just pretending to suffer from.

whats more pathetic, faggots who are so mentally fucked they have to dress and act like women to get off, or the tranny chasers who are in denial of their sexuality

pic related, its an actual woman, who you reset era trannies will never fuck or look like

Attached: 2534524356664.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

What happened to video games? It used to be cool now its full of literal faggots....

I agree but you can’t deny there’s a strong social current pushing people who would otherwise be sissies or tomboys into this shit

>Because /pol/ shit has been common for a long time, newfriend.
Says the one that can't remember the time when /pol/ didn't exist.

Trying to figure out the mind of tranny sounds a nightmare and has a likely hood of developing a mental illness by proxy in itself.

Attached: 1549420429901.jpg (1600x842, 872K)

Post the penis

What's there to cope? Those words are straight out of the mouth of a college professor.

Did you know train conductors make 60k starting and only need a high school diploma? Cops around here make up to 80k and need no degree.

Hormones are the best way to help them, not doing so leads to more severe depression. A trans person who can live with not passing as a woman while still on hormones is statistically better off than a trans person who represses and tries to live as a man.

>you're 100% sure than taking drugs turns you into a magical cute girl
>since your methodology and treatments are flawless
Who are you quoting? The arguments that come out of you people always just boil down to some nirvana fallacy.

and are most of the ones who don't pass over their illusionary conviction really suicidal?

Trannies IMO, chasers exist out of desperation but trannies are actually mentally ill.

There is no magic pill, not yet, but to push people to harm their bodies with both mind and physical chemicals is not the answer

That poster didn't suggest the distress itself was farcical, merely that the source of it was. Which is true, it's a mental illness. Schitzophrenics feel real stress and paranoia that there might be a shadow monster in that corner over there, but it isn't a rational source of fear and distress.

>tfw tranny
>people on the board will sooner talk about us than video games

video games

I am here on one of the worst boards on Yea Forums for one reason: to shitpost.

Gravity Rush 2. You get the three DLC costumes from 1 if you have a save from Remastered.

What does this thread have to do with videogames?

Attached: 1550784715143.jpg (640x1049, 228K)

Maybe treat the depression, not harm them and turned them into mutants?

Attached: statistics.jpg (501x294, 11K)

Are they, where's the study comparing pre-op to post-op suicide rates?

Yes, most trannies think of killing themselves at least once, suicide rate after transition is lower than before but still very high. Being a tranny is fucking awful. I would do anything to be normal. I would walk across the entire planet, give up an arm or an eye, be homeless forever. Anyone who says it isn't bad is lying.

What does this board have to do with videogames?

it's about speedrunning, didn't you read the posts?

tranny chasing janitors are probably dual mods with Yea Forums and reset era

Pokemon BW2 (technically all Pokemon games, but BW2 does the most with it)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Tomodachi Collection: Shin Seikatsu (cut in localization because Tomokore DS is Japan only)

>not yet
And no one right now is going to squander their life for your theoretical cure that doesn't exist and will never actually exist.

So you admit you belong here and are part of the problem with the board, what a waste of life.
I hope you don't become part of the 41%, good luck.

Attached: v Squid Sisters Look on.jpg (1826x1309, 1.03M)

The Trails of Cold Steel games do it

And you can treat schizophrenia with antipsychotics, nothing exists that just 'turns the dysphoria off'

As "pure" as lolis. Hell, he's probably American
>inb4 "Whiter than you Muhammad."

>it's incurable
Nobody tries because anyone that tries to suggest alternate procedures gets fucking buried by LGBT "activists" who see it as an affront to suggest transsexuality is something to be treated and not validated.

>And no one right now is going to squander their life for your theoretical cure that doesn't exist and will never actually exist
Wow, so do you know the future and the like. It's great to meet people who can tell the future and stuff.

Attached: Impressive.png (306x306, 88K)

it seems like you got over your issues.
I respect homos way more than trannys so you're good in my book.
happy for you to feel great again.

Yes, antipsychotics, we don't tell them to fight off the shadow monster and give them a sword, we give them medication to dull their brain. Meanwhile, in Translandia, we validate the delusion, and no alternate treatment is developed because to the LGBT community, the current one is "Good enough". We have helped the BDD suferer chop off her arm, we've elected the Nepoleon Complex to head up France's military.

Lmaoing at all the trannies defending """"her""""

No, I can't tell you the future, but I can tell you that in the present time no one is going to change their mind about the best treatment available to them because UUUUUHH MAYBE UUUH SOMETHING BETTER WILL COME OUT (but I have no evidence or signs that will happen within your lifetime at all)

He looks like he fucks black guys

Witcher games.
Dead space games.
uhhhhhhh Xcom??

>I would do anything to be normal.
Shooting your system with foreign hormones will make the impossible.

Not with your dumbass attitude they won't. You're taking a hole being drilled in your skull because you don't think therapy will be invented within your lifetime.

So if you can't tell me the future, why say not medicine will ever come about.

Gay guys don't fuck transwomen for the same reasons they don't fuck transmen. Seriously, any "gay" or "straight" guy who wants to fuck a transwoman is at the very least bisexual.

Wait, forreal? Hilarious

Contra is based and redpilled. Your just mad because traps are gay.

I transistioned maybe 8 years ago and I have sinced doubled my income and have my own flat. Most people would like to be 'normal' but what is 'normal' really? What my version of it is will be different for another person. You need to make good on a lot of things in your life to be comfy and it is definitely about making choices at the right time.

Pretty much
Trannies and tranny enablers are just as responsible to their own suicide numbers. They're a death cult.

Attached: 45Percent.png (895x905, 443K)

What's your age?

>this comparison aaaaggggaaaaaaiiiinnn
Being schizophrenic carries explicit negative impacts on your life, irrational thoughts that can and will fuck you over and can be dangerous to you. Letting someone with BDD cut of their arm or leg carries explicit and inarguable negative impacts in regards to being able bodied and their freedom of movement. Letting someone transition carries what inherent negative consequences? Discrimination is an outside factor, suicide rates post-transition are better than for people who don't transition. What is actually the problem here other than 'it makes me uncomfortable'?

imagine thinking that destroying your body, transforming into an ugly creatura and becoming hated by more than half the population is the best choice

Attached: 1546949109514.png (217x211, 18K)

normally id agree because i hate youtube "intellectuals" but i saw his video on Jordan Memerson and he was able to articulate the good and bad about him pretty well. i wish he would stop with his retarded "comedy" bits in between though

stop posting mentally ill faggots with daddy issues

Can't we at least agree with this?

Attached: ZSDADWA.jpg (1280x881, 231K)

>Friend told me he's trans
>don't feel it's my place to tell him he's been indoctrinated
>desperately want to
>wonder if he'll kill himself
I hate this so goddamn much

Therapy exists though, and trans people do get it.

Does this person do porn?

The incel video was spot on. Those dudes are in a self-fulfilling cycle of hate, you're just mad it came from a tranny

his*

It was an analogy, keep up.

Guess he is not your friend anymore.

list things you would do to the reset era trannies that ruin Yea Forums with their dick cutting bullshit

>run over with a car
>baseball bat
>tire iron
>tie to the back of your truck

etc

I don't belong here, I hate weebs, incels, trannies, niggers, faggots and all the other refuse. Kill yourself you mentally ill faggot.

Attached: youuuu.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

>payed literally no attention to any lgbt stuff ever
>hung around places like Yea Forums
>realised I was trans entirely on my own
So what would you say to someone like me?

it does not matter at the end of the day as if you have any self-respect, regardless of who you want to be, you will move to the beat of your own drum, regardless of the shit you may get from people.

If you want to be loved so badly, find out what those people like and just do what they do to be around those kinds of people.

YAAAAAASSSSSSS contrannyfag

Attached: 573476765.gif (326x192, 41K)

Funny because isreal refused to acknowledge the holodomor

Please fuck off.

You have literally no argument, like seriously, you have failed to make a point past some hypothetical perfect solution that will never exist.

suck a dick fag

You're probably one of the 41%

>American
>Renaissance
jesus christ i dont think my fedora can handle it, please tell me they have the founding fathers with quotes as their youtube banner

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Lego starwars 2

if you actually cared, you would ask all the questions and listen to what they have to say.

>when will lunatic people admit they are lunatics

never ever user, they will stay in denial to their dead

You made yourself mentally ill, you might as well kill yourself now since you'll kill yourself sooner than later.

You are the one who wants the mentally ill to have access to chemicals to further their delusions.
Sorry reddit-kun, you should go home.

Holodomor never happened, Holocaust did. It's pretty simple you anti-semite.

This is fucking disturbing

There you go again, "Nothing will ever be better than the current treatment, get the current treatment no matter how obviously ineffective it is" I'm not even the original guy, I'm just telling you that your justification is stupid.

Imagine thinking that is the better 'choice' rather than doing nothing at all and hating your life. There you go, a taste of being trans. Can't help it bra.

>contra: 500k subs
>alt hype: 50k
damn how can we ever compete

You can literally just do light googling and find plenty of studies yourself, you can evaluate the legitimacy of them for yourself as well. 10 seconds and I found a handful.
By the way, most of them don't even do an operation so you shouldn't assume that I was talking about pre-op/post-op. Also,
Hormones are the best way to treat the depression, that's the whole point. If there was a better, proven way to help them get past the depression and dysphoria they feel then they'd opt for that instead.

and FUCKING VIDEOGAMES WHY ISN'T THIS THREAD DELETED

Wait what when did I say that? I'd highly prefer if they killed themselves my man.

fuck fuck fuck they are fucking fucked

Fuck off jew.

Ohh, ok, but still reddit-kun why come to 4chins if you hate the animes?

How did I make myself mentally ill? No one indoctrinated me, who is anyone else to claim authority and question thr validity of ones personal psychological sense of self?

Just like how tranny-fags pretend they were never the person they were before just pretend that that friend you once had died and move on. Completely ghost him and just move on with yourself and your life, that friend you had died.

DO THEY DO PORN OR NOT GODDAMNIT!

>wearing a MAGA hat

Disgusting.

can he kill himself already?