Vehicle spam the game

>Vehicle spam the game

Attached: IMG_8108.jpg (460x215, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOE4wRGV-5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only flaw this game had was Helicopter spawn camping. it was the most fun multiplayer experience i ever had in a shooter. EA/Dice needs to produce another just like it.

probably my favorite game after the early days of the dayz mod
>valparaiso blackhawk flying with two gunners
dodging guided missiles

>battlefield game that's advertised like cod but with vehicles
>why is there vehicles everywhere?

Attached: 1550261010460.jpg (486x168, 11K)

>an-94 the game

>Carl Gustav the game

>microtap the game

I feel that battlefield is at its best when its mainly infantry vs infantry with vehicles providing support/flanking on maps with lots of verticality and destructable buildings. This one time in bc2, me and 2 buddies were held up in a two story with tanks on either side of us blasting away and enemies rushing and getting mowed down by our two lmgs while the enginneer was fucking with the vehicles through the windows. We lasted like 4 minutes solid in a final stand that i will never forget even on my deathbed.

>Neostead the game

I didn't use that i just filled the grenade launcher on my assault rifle with a shotgun shell and used that as my backup when investigating buildings so i could blast mofos as they tried to run around the corner and surprise me.

Fuck you OP you ate the reason Operation Metro even exists.

>10 useless snipers on your team doing nothing the game

Spam doesn't exist. If you're retarded enough to get hit by the same thing more than three times in a row without learning anything you deserve to be """""""""""spammed"""""""""" into oblivion. Why should they change up their strategy if you're just going to keep getting killed like an idiot?

biggest flaw this game had was no proper team balancing online. teams weren't even shuffled at the end of a round, so if it was a one-sided stomp, it'd just keep being a one-sided stomp for potentially hours on end.

i kinda miss the bush fags tho

I don't miss walking up on one and finding out the hard way he was a fucking quickscoper.

>Predator drone the game

Current DICE better not make BFBC3, they have no idea what they're doing right now

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that never played this game with a real home theater surround sound
Headphonefags need not apply, because you nver truly experienced what the game was. Everything was perfect.

Attached: 1441286512219.jpg (406x536, 27K)

I thought the sound was breath-taking even on my shitty TV with bullets wizzing by your head making my heart race like i was in a real war. i can only imagine how good it sound with good surround sound.

It was advertised like a battlefield game with vehicles.
youtube.com/watch?v=gOE4wRGV-5c

>autism chariots

Man this really is one of the best games ever, is there a Yea Forums group for this game?

There is but I think it's dead