Utawarerumono

You did buy it right?

Attached: 52656463425235.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2018/03/new-utawarerumono-rpg-development#pLkQydOMCbt4mxFU.99
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not an incel so no

Did janitards delete last thread? It's an SRPG with gameplay.

I just want to forget the story to be able to play them again

Yeah. I really enjoyed all 3 games. Hope the next mainline entry is also good.

>release sequels but not the first game
Once I've played it I'll buy the sequels. It looks like a good game but I can't do those things in the wrong order.

Yes but both of my copies are still unopened.

No, because I don’t know it. Try selling it to me, because the image has me intrigued.

>404
Nani the fuck
Anyways, whats the next step you think they will take with this series? Is there even a step?

I tried to play the first game, but it works like shit on windows 10

It's a rollercoaster between cute girls doing cute things, brutal war and heartbreaking drama.

The 1st game is fan translated on PC. Has been for years and it also has an ok anime adaptation unlike the 2nd game.

Time skip to an era where the proxies are starting to use technology,

Welp, I’m sold. Where do I get it?

It was made for 2002 toasters. The cheat engine speed hack helps a lot.

Where the FUCK is the remake western release?

They already said they're working on multiple games/stories, that was before Zan came out. Uta 0 was thrown around as one of the future stories.

Pirate first game from sukebei.nyaa.si or something, it's for PC. Make sure the voice patch is included. Once you finished it, sequels are on PS4 and Vita.

Holy shit that is good news. There is so many things they can do from here on out i wonder how they are going to go about it.

What happened to the last thread?

Attached: 1520799177693.jpg (1392x1080, 184K)

According to Aquaplus president Naoya Shimokawa,Utawarerumono Zanis only one part of the newUtawarerumonoproject getting started. He also added that there are still many episodes that have not been written, such as the “Episode 0” story set before the first game, or the story between the first and second games. This time, he hopes to delve into the world with the trilogy in mind.
gematsu.com/2018/03/new-utawarerumono-rpg-development#pLkQydOMCbt4mxFU.99

The final battle of Mask of Truth was really good, changing the phrases of the finisher moves was an amazing idea

Attached: hwWsv6H.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Forgotten just like 2-2.

I want a game that's like Dwarf Fortress or a city builder where brother walks out of the underground lab, finds the vast, empty landscape with proxies living like nomads and has to build a civilization from scratch while fighting and subjugating other tribes.

What a tragic character. I admit i disliked him a bit when he was supposed to be the bad guy but man did I quickly reform my opinion of him after I guessed his motives

Attached: Raikou_Game_Portrait.png (304x414, 165K)

Why would they delete it? It's a video game is it not

way better than gay boy with daddy issues

Mods don't care. They delete anything they dislike, including actual video game threads all the time.

They eventually realized that Kuon and Fumiril are not fanfictions for Smash DLC.

Woshis and his shota fanboys were insufferable. They just wouldn't fucking die.

He really dropped the ball with that. He could have stayed content with his bunny boys [/spoilers]

damn right it was, shame I didnt do all of the finishers. I guess I'll do that in a future replay

this is great. Thanks for this user, I really can't wait

which one

Speaking of gay boys, since homosexuality is genetic, does this mean that Haku is also a faggot since Wohsis was most likely cloned from him? Is this why he keeps resisting Ururu and Sarana who would become her fleshlights any moment?

>episode 0
If I am right in assuming this takes place during the white and black wars I am severely hyped

making them gay is how they tell clones from non-clones

I picked it up because I'd heard of the first one and was surprised to see another game from the series getting released in English. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did.

if this means more Avu-Kamuus wrecking shit I am just as hyped as you user

Haku won't get with the twins because they're the worst girls.

How is that possible when they're not Fumiril or Rulutieh's sister?

He's just following the don't stick it in crazy rule.

>or Rulutieh's sister?
Get out

Unf

Attached: shis.png (960x1051, 157K)

Do you think Benawi made some moves on munechika? Personalitywise the two of them would be perfect for each other.

God damn why wait so long to show this goddess

Munechika is for exclusive use of Mikazuchi

He's going to be nekone's daddy.

I need a route for her

Attached: dumbbird.jpg (1170x658, 106K)

Could mom you got there, would be a shame if she made you cry like a little bitch.

Attached: Utawarerumono_ Mask of Truth_20180925033050.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

I unironically cried bitch tears during that scene and I'm not even ashamed to admit it.

keiji fujiwara is an amazing voice actor

>ruru listening in the background

How could you not cry? The voice acting was so fucking on point that even listening to the audio alone is gutwrenching. You can hear his voice break down in the middle while talking to her and in the end when he starts crying you'll be bawling with him.

>Fuantei na kami sama

Attached: 00255.jpg (1257x701, 246K)

Those legs

>*beats up your princess*

IT'S ME, ANJU
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

Attached: it's time.jpg (380x368, 38K)

And why didn't they let her join the party?

Kuon was blessed with great genes

Attached: Yuzuha.(Utawarerumono).full.33406.jpg (1440x2256, 399K)

You're both wrong, that damn vixen is the worst girl

Too bad Yuzuha was boring and trash.

>that time when you visit tuskur with kuon and she comes out as the princess
>haku still mad that she broke one of his teeth

>tfw Elulu was my original waifu
The slide into degeneracy starts subtly bros.

Attached: c76ed0faf491b5f07bd975e8c6e65ceb548ab86ed39e70aa0b819fe9e8e8e745.jpg (1280x1783, 399K)

Hakuoro dies a week after the events of MoT because his pelvis was shattered.

can't do much with a sickly bedridden girl.
Wish they developed her more though
I wonder how eruruu and hakuoro's child is going to turn out now that they have time

>Yuzuha's illness of having all 4 elements in her body
>while being protected by Hakowlo's divine genes, turning it into a benefit

I absolutely love how they made that into a battle mechanic in Mask of Truth.

Attached: 1507838842227.jpg (500x706, 375K)

>Utawarerumono games for $23
>Witcher 3 GotY $18
hmm

>Mai Nakahara playing a soft-spoken character dying of AIDS

Attached: clannaids.jpg (894x848, 88K)

*TING TING TING TING*
KODOMO NO KOOORO NO YUME WA

WHO BROKE MY DOLL?

Attached: 465456456.jpg (518x474, 150K)

Does Zan have new lines for Kuon and Haku or did they reuse voice clips from the original games? Curious because despite Fujiwara and Taneda both apparently being "back to work" for nearly two years now, it doesn't seem like either of them actually get any roles anymore.

I can imagine that imagine how much pent up emotion she has after fucking once

>she
There's like what, 5 or 6 girls waiting for him to come back? What do you think will happen once karulau and touka find out he's back out?

They're getting new roles, but not as many as they were before.

I've already ran out of merchs to buy.

There are definitely some new lines, particularly small talks during combat.

However for the summary style story you'd have to check line by line since it's just cut and paste. Even if there are new lines it's just a rephrase, though.

Attached: 2017-06-05.jpg (2114x2338, 1.12M)

Is it out for PC yet?

I want to punch shinnonon.

none of the new games are coming out for pc

Then I guess I'll just wait until they become playable in an emulator

RIP Oboro

What the hell is wrong with you user.

Attached: 2018-02-18 21.49.12.jpg (2114x3184, 1.37M)

Nope, would have felt like too much of a let down to go from an h-game to just regular fan-service.

can I touch tail?

Attached: 1541511413000.jpg (1427x2048, 982K)

The sex scenes in 1 were shit and I'm glad they cut them for the sequels. They would make no fucking sense whatsoever.

No, because it doesn't have 18+ content anymore.

Deception game and anime both have tail sexual harassment, if I remember correctly.

Original has it as well with Eruru.

Attached: 2018-05-19 16.43.56.jpg (2111x3301, 1.02M)

Wait for Sony to completely screw them on the next Uta game before you start asking for them to go back to PC.

GodIWishThatWasMe.png

>Go back to PC.
The reason why they are solely on console is because PC market is no longer viable for them.

I doubt that's true.
Most VNs still come out on PC, especially lewd ones. It's console releases that are far more expensive than PC, with console licensing costs and generally needing higher production values.

that is a good load you have there user I am slightly envious

switch ports when?

They said it in an interview. They go for scenario and ero is only added because it's necessary. These types of novels don't sell that well on PC.

Utaware 2 and 3 just break even at 100k sales (also said by them), which is impossible for PC market.

Porting VNs to PC is cheap, though.

How did rulutieh turn out so good and shis turned out to be such a piece of shit when she grew up?

Attached: Utawarerumono_ Mask of Truth_20180923180912.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

>virgin squeaky moeblob better than the chad aggressive tomboy
What are you, gay?

Rulutieh is a well adjusted, cute girls perfect for marriage. Shis is a violent good for nothing woman.

I kind of liked the reverse rape ones.

Porting to PC is not free. It's a risk.

Even NISA didn't port all of their games.

She is great for keeping in the basement tied up for emergency rape when no good girl is available.

People like you go to gulags.

Attached: 1546418644516.jpg (398x547, 44K)

She was the first child that got stuck raising all the others and kept at home until she was 30 while Rulu got raised by all of the siblings.

Sucks how she turned out, I hope haku takes some mercy on her.

She probably also got more love and care for being the youngest (I think).

Rulutieh is a dirty fujoshi and should not be tolerated.

Never again reply to me, anime only pleb.

>anime only pleb.
What? I haven't even touched the anime.

Attached: Utawarerumono_ Mask of Truth_20190112214546_2.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

The secret technique scene in Mask of Truth is one of the funniest things I've ever read in a VN.

Attached: 2018-08-22-130615.jpg (960x544, 123K)

You should read the entry in the glossary about it.