Oralce Link is the new Toon Link, with his design appearing more and more in recent games...

Oralce Link is the new Toon Link, with his design appearing more and more in recent games. He'll dethrone toon Link as the most common Link design if it keeps going. It's kind of weird that an early 00s design is being used more now.

Attached: 01.jpg (976x278, 112K)

What would be a good name for this link? Except for link between worlds it’s always the same link from link to the past

Would be nice if he actually looked like that in-game. Give me a 3D game with this style. BotW felt almost western.

"Classic" Link?

The veteran hero

it's a shame LA remake looks even worse than Tink shit in game instead of like that cinematic

>be the one link with the most games under his belt
>link to the past
>links awaking
>oracle of ages
>oracle of seasons

>Killed ganon twice

>first link to have the mastersword when it was released

Why isn’t this link in smash while his Zelda is?

Attached: 21FB3EC8-FC0E-4A55-AB63-71B977B67A46.jpg (1280x702, 201K)

Good, Aonuma's filth can finally be scrubbed away.

THIS I CAN GET BEHIND

NOT IMPRESSED BY THE ACTUAL GAME

BUT BYE-BYE TO THAT FUCKING PINNOCHIO NOSE

Awakened Link
No idea, considering he can use all the same items as Smash Link unlike BOTW Link

>Kills Ganon in ALttP after a long quest
>Is celebrated for his heroics
>Oracle games happen and he's now treated like he never had an adventure before
>Implied that he doesn't even know what the Triforce is despite having literally held it at the end of ALttP

Oracle Link is definitely one of the most stylish ones, and it sucks that for all the fanservice BotW has shoved into it there was never an “Oracle Link” outfit. Though you can get pretty close with the Tunic of the Wild set and just swapping the pants out with the Wind Walker ones.

That’s what happens when you make a timeline years after the games are released

Probably the best link although I like all of them except skyward sword

That's why it's stupid. Oracle Link is clearly not meant to be the same person as ALttP Link.

Which is a good thing. I prefer this style over the Toon style

It was stated to be the same link before the official public timeline was released

It pisses me off that all the links almost play the same yet their games gives them a unique move set.

>Young link
>Base it off majoras mask
>use the masks in move set (transformation masks and bunny ears)
> have mirror shield reflect energy and light attacks
>have a meter like cloud that when you fill up you can turn into the fierce deity for 3 seconds to have stronger attacks

>Toon link
>base it off windwaker, phantom hourglass, and sport tracks
>use the sand rod, whip in his move set

Then they're stupid.

It is disappointing, but since I liked Link a lot in 4 I just stick with Young Link since he has the same moveset. So it isn't too bad a loss

Oracle of and Minish Cap shouldn't be considered canon

You mean Oracle and Four Swords Link, the latter of which includes Minish Cap.

Oracle, Minish Cap and Four Swords shouldn't be considered canon