Just got a new phone with 100 gigs of space and realized I can play mobile shit again. Any recommendations...

Just got a new phone with 100 gigs of space and realized I can play mobile shit again. Any recommendations? No gachashit please.

Attached: 20190222_150051.jpg (356x388, 65K)

Emulators

Every phone game has gachashit, but some of them have actual games to back em up, like JRPG (Dragalia, Digimon) or fighter (Skullgirls)
Animal Crossing too

grindr

guess theres no such thing as a good mobile game...

Bloons Tower Defense :)

nethack

Get something like Bejeweled, there's barely any good mobile games out there.

This isn't a lie

Android store gave me 2 dollars off, is there anything that's

I really doubt it

Tiny UFO is 2 dollars, it's by HAL the dudes who made Kirby.

brawl stars and clash royale. Both have some annoying mobile game elements (waiting to unlock chests, limited daily rewards), but progression is relatively fast and the games are well balanced, so pay to win doesn't really exist.

emulators and ports of actual games like RCT2 and KOTOR, all mobile games designed to be mobile games are absolute garbage that you shouldn't even bother looking at

My personal recommendations:

>Chimera Recollect
Simple but fun RPG-ish game, fantastic story, a lot of content (none locked behind IAP), controls that actually work perfectly in a mobile game, but a bit repetitive and is pixel graphics (which I guess is a dealbreaker for some people)

>Night of the Full Moon
Roguelite similar to Slay the Spire, amazing presentation, but not as much content as it first seems and contains IAP

>Dungeon Maker
Similar to above mixed in with a bit of Tower Defense, has a lot of content but is extremely jew about it and quite grindy

>Underhand
Kind of a solitaire-like card game where you gather resources to summon an eldritch god. No IAP IIRC. It's fun, but confusing at first and very little content.

Solitairica is cool. It shows up as F2P within the store but there's only one thing ingame to buy and it's £2-3 to permanently upgrade to the full version. Fun little puzzle-roguelite-solitaire hybrid where you beat monsters with a regular deck of cards, but you also have access to spells with a mana system. It's on steam too but works way better in short bursts while on the train or w/e.

Deemo is pretty great if you like rhythm games, lots of IAP though.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Emulators, Shattered Pixel Dungeon, Galaxy on Fire 2, Death Road to Canada, Downwell.

oh shit DRTC is on mobile? fuckin sweet, I might cop

Any good Japanese made mobile games?

Korean games are OK but are always lacking in the sense that they consistently over-promise and under-deliver content.

Also Chinese made games are just cheaply made in general. More often than not they install some kind of malware too.

Attached: 1547057923165.png (1280x720, 395K)

NES emulators are perfect, especially for RPGs like Mother 0. Limit of only two buttons which is perfect for mobile. Most Sega games are OK too by the same reasoning.

SNES games are playable to a degree but the multi-button mapping makes certain games impossible to play via touch. (Earthworm Jim, Yoshis Island, Metal Warriors, most fighting games are completely impossible with touchscreens)

Stick to RPGs, puzzle and simple action games on mobile.

Attached: tumblr_nan757DOOn1sibomdo1_500.gif (500x362, 935K)